求小学英语短文小短文概括 急急急!! 追分!!...

求英语高手帮忙中翻英!高分悬赏(起始50,满意追加30)!急急急急急急急!在线等!_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙中翻英!高分悬赏(起始50,满意追加30)!急急急急急急急!在线等!
3:我常以xx激励自己去勇闯天涯,用自己的勇气迎接人生的挑战:更重要的是他教会了我以积极的态度面对困难,但我是xx的粉丝这件事却鲜为人知2,我为何就不能咬牙坚持呢:贝尔连身陷绝境也会积极想办法闯过去1
提问者采纳
but I&#39, with his own courage to meet the challenge of life:Bell even dire straits will actively trying to rush in the past, he has taught me to take an active attitude to face difficulties?31 ;t I streaming persist:Even more important, but little-known2;m xx fans this matter:I often in xx motivate yourself to globe trekker, why can&#39
提问者评价
等了半天终于来了!!!万分感谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中翻英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英语小短文.急急急!!!_百度知道
跪求英语小短文.急急急!!!
!!!跪求英语小短文,visitor,again这些英语单词连成一篇小短文,luckily!!,win,end,rain.急急急急急急,umbrella!,competition,
wet,求求大哥大姐们啦,
monitor,yard!急急急急急急急!把gift,raincoat,hang out,prize,future,drive!,piayer,sleep late
急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!拜拖了!!,星期一要交的!!!,求求你们了,急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急,拜托!!!!急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
There are now so many pandas that some are being sent to other countries so that people there can enjoy them,you have to do lots of exercise,don&#39. With his help I have made great progress,vidie games are very popular amoung students,about olympic. Nher age very ordinary? At first. Sometimes I helped my mother doing some housework.For example.She civilize by education me how to do in world and knowledge.Next,consequently she’s skin was very good,teachers and parents,it will make you too tired,and a pair of sunglasses,and draw on the wall, man should not depend on lucky which.Remember. In the new term. 4 I have many friends.9I think it is not all bad for millde school student to search the Internet. People in the word better drink more warn water. She thanked to me.She always use toiletry.I must study english very hard. My mother is very benignant, it&#39. 8Panda—the National Treasure Panda is one of s easy to have a healthy lifestyle3In modern times. But the first thing to perpare this is study hard.
He is always ready to help others,and you&#39,when they have time they play them .I can make some friends from different countries and learn more about sport. I love my Mum ,don&#39, and. They argue that the lucky-number really can bring good luck. One of them is my classmate Ma Ht eat too much sugar and don&#39. They spend all day in play them.I love my mother .He is fond of English and good at it,and she was very love me.6My mother is a ordinary women.Many of them are interested in them a lot. We should plant more trees around our neighbourhood.In the modern world. Though, the biggest nature park for panda in China is in Sichuan,you can eat more fruit and vegetables, there is no such relationship betwwen the numbers and lucky. As the balance of nature was destroyed and the weather was getting warmer and warmer, the number eight means big money which people like most.She is a very very ordinary women.5The lucky-number has become increasingly popular in daily lifesleep a night.I think we had better be away from the vidie games to have a health body and a satisfied study,using computer and the Internet is an important skill.But some of them are addicted to play vidie games. There used to be many pandas in China long ago.She everyday works hard.And having at least 8 hours&#39.And it will make them lose the interests of learning,we must wash our clothest agree it at all.We mustn&#39. And to be a volunteer of the olympic games is good for myself too,I to be thankful. We must make our world more and more beautiful, the numbers gives them, too.I don&#39.But also it is very nessary for us to search the Internet.He is a League member and one of the best students in my class, the number of pandas is increasing year by year, I was proud of myself.We should not litter waste things about. First.Ha ha~~~~~~~ I love my mother . He often practises reading aloud, doing homework and so on. I think I have known more than before,really. And. So he has a good pronunciation, for the reason that numbers theirself are given certain meaning for the purpose of application of mathmetic, at least. But at present, no evidence testify they can not, I will study hard, I honly her wears looks like very special:our country and our cities are so perfect in the world.Because she gave me very very many.Some students play games on line. I realized the time flies. A ordinary and largeness mother. My mother always wear a wide casual pants, in their mind,and there are many ways to keep heathy. Because English is very useful and it is very important. 7I want to be a volunteer of beijing olympic games. Some people believe lucky numbers so deeply that they will afford a telephone with numbers without four and others which is bad in their mind.We should pick the rubbish up and throw them into the dustbin when we see them.2The Way To Keep Healthy Health has become a very important part of our life. There is a research centre for nature and wild life there. My mother is a office workers.But how we can do to make our environment more beautiful.Some regard them as a kind of small games ,don't spit in public or cut down trees,a T-shirt (or a wide vest), pandas became less. Scientists hope that one day they will have enough pandas to be set free and let them live in the wild again. Playing, while the number four means death.I with regard to these. If you care about yourself,we must make ourselves clean,so that they not only do bad in study butalso lead to a bad body.We can use it to find some information that we need and communict work or study too late. I also went over my English learning,but she always not to get heighten. 10HOW TO MAKE OUR WORLD MORE BEAUTIFUL Taking care of our environment is our duty. As far as It drink coffe or tea before you go to bed. In those days.Sending e-mail and check out some international news are useful for us as well, because she gave me very many thinks. For example.It has nothing to do with their study, In addition, I am confident i will to be a good volunteer and I will show the world.She lookt you think so1my dream placeThe winter vacation passed quickly. I have made up my mind to catch up with him and to join the League in the near future
提问者评价
非常满意,谢谢!
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
And he also works for our country. YAO are in the Rocket team. By the helping of all the players,Chinese are becoming stronger and stronger. I believe Chinese team will get a good mark in the Olympics. He is Yao MingToday more and more Chinese start to watching NBA. He is a player. He is the best basketball player in China,he plays basketball with YI JIANlian and others. He became the second Chinese basketball player in NBA.And YAO MING are becoming a new starHe is very tall
Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long. 圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快乐的歌,新年快乐!
参考资料:
Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long. 圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快乐的歌,新年快乐!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求:英语小短文带翻译和问题!!!要现在初一上学期的水平,简单一点的,单词不是很长、很难的。一个小故事,有趣一点的,要有翻译。别太长也别太短,别超级简单。然后根据短文提_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求:英语小短文带翻译和问题!!!要现在初一上学期的水平,简单一点的,单词不是很长、很难的。一个小故事,有趣一点的,要有翻译。别太长也别太短,别超级简单。然后根据短文提
求:英语小短文带翻译和问题!!!要现在初一上学期的水平,简单一点的,单词不是很长、很难的。一个小故事,有趣一点的,要有翻译。别太长也别太短,别超级简单。然后根据短文提出三个问题,并给答案。不能出一点差错,弄好了我追分。
China has been a powerful country for the most part of the past three thousand years. China is now rising again. Why is that so surprising to people? History is the best evidence. The rise of China is...求一篇内容关于帮助记忆的英语短文 给追分_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇内容关于帮助记忆的英语短文 给追分
求一篇内容关于帮助记忆的英语短文 给追分
Memory is the diary we all carry about us.We keep things we have experienced in this diary.Some people have very good memory and can easily learn quite long poems by heart.There are other people who can only remember things when they have repeated them again and again.The famous English writer,Charles Dickenssaid that he could walk down any long street in London and then tell you the name of every shop he had passed.Many of the great men of the world have wonderful memories.A good memory is a help in learning a foreign language.Everybody learns his own language by remembering what he hears when he was a small child,and some children----like boys and girls who live abroad with their parents----seem to learn two languages as easily as one.In school it is not so easy to learn a second language because the pupils have so little time for it,and they are very busy with other subjects as well.A man's mind is rather like a camera,but it takes photos not only of what we see but also what we feel,hear,smell and taste.When we take a real photo with a camera,there is much to do before the photo is finished and is readyfor us to show to our friends.In the same way there is much work to be done before we can keep a picture forever in our minds.急求10篇英语小短文带翻译的!初中用的,最好稍微段一点``60-100字最好80字 好的追分_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求10篇英语小短文带翻译的!初中用的,最好稍微段一点``60-100字最好80字 好的追分
急求10篇英语小短文带翻译的!初中用的,最好稍微段一点``60-100字最好80字 好的追分
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of *** others glad. “Now, children,” said she , “has anyone of you ever make someone else glad?”   “Please, teacher ,”said a sma...
Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student.   However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. Firs...

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语短文 的文章

随机推荐