两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
五年级英语上册
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩85页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢1.Early in the morning,I can see many people ( ) sports in the park.Aplay B playing2.阅读题David Smith taught science at the city school.He needed some modern books and bought them.He put the books in his car in a quiet street.Then he went to buy something else.When he came back to the car,he found that one of the car’s doors was open,the books weren’t there!David drove home.That night he wrote a letter to the newspaper.The next day he went to the police station and offered the list of the lost books.On Friday,people read this in the newspaper:Books:Have you any old and modern books?I want some.Open all day on Saturday.David Smith,26 Fry Road.David stayed at home on Saturday.The policeman came at eight.David took him to the kitchen.One hour later,another man arrived.He had a bag under his arm.“Mr.Smith?” the man asked.“That’s right,” David said.“Can I help you?”“I’ve got some good books.You want to buy books,don’t you?”“Yes.Bring them in.Let me have a look.”Soon the books were on the table.“Come in now,” David called.Then the policeman came in with the book list.He read the names on the books and the names on the list.They were the same.根据短文内容填空,每空一词76.David Smith was a ( )teacher at the( )school.77.On Saturday,the policeman came at ( )o’clock,another man arrived at( )o’clock.78.In fact,David ( ) to buy some old and modern books after his books were lost.79.David thought of a ( )way to find out the man who ( )the books.80.There were ( ) people in the story.They were David,the ( )and the thief
叛逆尊1946
1.A(每天早上我都能看到很多人做运动,这里不是强调正在做,而是表示一种习惯或事实).2.76.science ;city77.eight ;nine78.needn't79.proper;stole80.three;policeman
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.B76.science
city77.eight
nine78.needn't79.clever stole80.three
playing2. 76.
)teacher at the(
)school. 77. On Saturday, the policeman came at (
)o’clock, another man arrived at(
)o’clock.78. In fact, Da...
扫描下载二维码麻烦各位大哥大姐帮忙填填空A:Where____you yesterday?B:I__in James park.A:What___you do there?B:I planted some trees in the park with my friends.A:____you tell me how to plant a tree?B:Yes.First___a hole and_____ the young tree into the hold.Then___hole with earth.A:____we need to water it every day?B:Yes,you _____.
was3 did4 Can5 dig put 不知道6 Should7 should
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码选择疑问词填空.Whose When How What Where(按顺序)谢谢了!A:____do we do in spring?B:We fly kites in spring.A:____did you go to the park yesterday?B:I went to the park in the morning.A:____postcard is this?B:It's Tom's.A:____is my pencil,Daming?B:Look!It's in your desk.A:____did they go to the Great Wall?B:They went by bus.
what when whose where how
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码单项选择题:Yesterday I saw them ___in the river.A.swam
D.be swimming
悦儿wan433
如果是按选项中选择最佳答案那么应该选B.因为see sb.do/doing sth.但我认为此题最佳答案应为swimming.解释为看到某人正在做什么.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你选A的话,过去时,可以用了个them,一个句子2个动词,明显不行你选B的话,时态语法都不对你选C的话,那一看就是语法错误你选D的话,也是不对,应该用being 所以此题无答案,你跟老师说去
选Bsee sb. do sth.看见某人干某事(强调状态)see sb. doing sth.看见某人正在干某事(强调动作)所以A,C排除。D的话改成swimming的话才能选所以只能选B。
see sb do 看见某人做某事,指的是全过程。see sb doing 看见某人正在做某事。就这道题而言,只能选B,指的是看见他们游泳全过程
swimming才对啊,
B see sb. do sth.看见某人干某事(状态)see sb. doing sth.看见某人正在干某事(动作)
B解析:see sb. do sth.看见某人干某事(强调状态)
see sb. doing sth.看见某人正在干某事(强调动作)
see sb do sth
或see sb doing sth
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 yesterday什么意思 的文章

随机推荐