翻译有道句子翻译好心人帮帮速度哦!!谢谢了!不要翻译工具翻译的,要人工翻译 一定要准确

翻译句子好心人帮帮速度哦!!谢谢了!不要翻译工具翻译的,要人工翻译 一定要准确_百度知道谁英语好的帮帮忙帮我翻译下这些句子?(汉语翻译成英语) 【人工翻译,不要百度翻译,百度不准的.】谢谢了1,如果你每天练习说英语,你的口语就会提高
2,自从我离开丹东,我就没见到过我的老朋友们
3,他说有人告诉他晚上不要外出
4,苏州是我去过最美的地方
5,十年前这个院子里有一棵大树和许多花
6,当你长大的时候,你会考虑为父母做些事情吗
7,我的书包太重了,我拿不动
8,我的三个表兄弟中,汤母是最安静的
9,我发现赚钱很难
10,昨天你为什么不去医院
11,我进来时你在做什么
1,Your oral English will improve if you practise every day.2,I have never seen my old friends since I left Dandong.3,He said someone had told him that not go outside at night.4,Suzhou is the most beatiful place I have been to.5,There were lots of flowers and a big tree in this yard ten years ago.6,Will you consider doing something for your parents after growing up?7,My bag is too heavy for me to carry.8,Tom is the most quiet among my three cousins.9,I have found that making money is difficult.10,Why didn't you go to hospital yesterday?11,What were you doing when I come in?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
前面的仁兄翻译的有点中式英语,我写一下我认为要改的吧:(括号里是原因)1、You could improve your oral English
if you practise
it every day.
( oral English
只能做宾语,或“被提高”)3、He said that someone had told him
to go outside...
1、If you practice speaking your English every day, your spoken
English will be
扫描下载二维码请帮忙翻译这5句英文句子!不要翻译工具翻译的!谢谢!_百度知道翻译一下句子,不要翻译工具直接翻译的..谢谢1.作为一个快递员,你觉得,该又什么样的性格,?2.当遇到了客户的责骂,你觉得该怎么做?3.你认为快递员是一份工作,还是一份享受?4.你会催促你的客户动作快点吗?5.你认为你能胜任这份工作吗?为什么?6.作为一个快递员,你认为什么最重要?7.对于客户的不满意,你应该怎么做?8.客户永远是对的.是吗?9.如果上司对你的职责提出批评?你该怎么做>10.你认为快递员可以做得很出色吗?11.一个快递员,最重要的是什么?12.快递员是一份怎样的工作?13.你觉得做快递员快乐吗?14.假若快递的物品不慎损坏了,你会怎么做?15.你觉得快递员这份工作如何?
1.作为一个快递员,你觉得,该又什么样的性格,1.As a courier,what do you think the character of it?2.当遇到了客户的责骂,你觉得该怎么做?2.When confronted with a customer's verbal abuse,how do you think that?3.你认为快递员是一份工作,还是一份享受?3.Do you think the work is a courier,or one to enjoy?4.你会催促你的客户动作快点吗?4.You will urge your clients move faster?5.你认为你能胜任这份工作吗?为什么?5.Do you think you are qualified for the job?Why?6.作为一个快递员,你认为什么最重要?6.As a courier,what do you think is the most important?7.对于客户的不满意,你应该怎么做?7.For the customers are not satisfied,what should you do?8.客户永远是对的.是吗?8.The customer is always right,Is not it?9.如果上司对你的职责提出批评?你该怎么做>9.If your boss criticized your responsibilities?what should you do?10.你认为快递员可以做得很出色吗?10.Do you think couriers can do very well express it?11.一个快递员,最重要的是什么?11.As a courier,what is the most important thing 12.快递员是一份怎样的工作?12.What is a courier's job?13.你觉得做快递员快乐吗?13.Do you think a courier happy?14.假若快递的物品不慎损坏了,你会怎么做?14.If the delivery of goods accidentally damaged,how would you do?15.你觉得快递员这份工作如何?15.What do you think of this courier work?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. As an express, you think, this and what kind of character,? 2. When met customer scold, you think this do? 3. Do you think the express is a job, or a enjoy? 4. You will urge your cli...
扫描下载二维码帮我翻译一下这篇文章,速度!要人工翻译-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
帮我翻译一下这篇文章,速度!要人工翻译
来源:互联网 发表时间: 8:32:55 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“帮我翻译一下这篇文章,速度!要人工翻译”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“帮我翻译一下这篇文章,速度!要人工翻译”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:帮我翻译一下这篇文章,速度!要人工翻译,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:I grew up poor - living in the projects with six brothers, three sisters, a varying assortment of foster kids, my father, and a wonderful mother, Scarlette Hunley. We had little money and few worldly goods, but plenty of love and attention. I was happy and energetic. I understood that no matter how poor a person was, they could still afford a dream.
My dream was athletics. By the time I was sixteen, I could crush a baseball, throw a ninety-mile-per-hour fastball and hit anything that moved on the football field. I was also lucky: My high-school coach was Ollie Jarvis, who not only believed in me, but taught me how to believe in myself. He taught me the difference between having a dream and showing conviction. One particular incident with Coach Jarvis changed my life forever.
It was the summer between my junior and senior years, and a friend recommended me for a summer job. This meant a chance for money in my pocket - cash for dates with girls, certainly, money for a new bike and new clothes, and the start of savings for a house for my mother. The prospect of a summer job was enticing, and I wanted to jump at the opportunity.
Then I realized I would have to give up summer baseball to handle the work schedule, and that meant I would have to tell Coach Jarvis I wouldn"t be playing. I was dreading this, spurring myself with the advice my mother preached to us: "If you make your bed, you have to lie in it."
When I told Coach Jarvis, he was as mad as I expected him to be. "You have your whole life to work," he said. "Your playing days are limited. You can"t afford to waste them."
I stood before him with my head hanging, trying to think of the words that would explain to him why my dream of buying my mom a house and having money in my pocket was worth facing his disappointment in me.
"How much are you going to make at this job, son?" he demanded.
"Three twenty-five an hour," I replied.
"Well," he asked, "is $3.25 an hour the price of a dream?"
That question, the plainness of it, laid bare for me the difference between wanting something right now and having a goal. I dedicated myself to sports that summer, and within the year I was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates to play rookie-league ball, and offered a $20,000 contract. I already had a football scholarship to the University of Arizona, which led me to an education, two consensus selections as All-American linebacker and being chosen seventh overall in the first round of the NFL draft. I signed with the Denver Broncos in 1984 for $1.7 million, and bought my mother the house of my dreams.解决方案2:梦想的价值
我出生贫苦,从小和慈爱的母亲相依为命。我们没有钱,但是我们不缺少爱与关怀。我总是开开心心,精力充沛。我知道一个人不管多穷,都能够拥有自己的梦想。
我的梦想是成为一名运动员。我16岁时开始打棒球。我能够投出时速达到90英里每小时的球,也可以击中任何在球场上飞过的球。当然,我也是很幸运的:我高中的教练约翰不仅对我有信心,他还教会我怎样自信。他教会我拥有梦想与实现梦想的区别。和约翰教练相处的经历影响了我后来的一生。
一个朋友给我介绍了一份暑期工作。这意味着我有机会攒下足够的的零花钱去买一辆新自行车以及为妈妈买房子准备第一桶金。然而我意识到了这意味着我必须放弃暑期棒球训练去完成我的工作计划,也意味着我必须告诉约翰我不打棒球了。
.当我告诉约翰我的决定时,他正如我所想的那样生气“你有一生的时间去工作”他说“可是你学习棒球的时间却有限,这个时间可是一去就不复返的”我垂着头站在他的面前,思考着如何对他说明给妈妈买一座房子以及挣点钱想法值得我冒着他对我失望的风险去这么做。
“做这份工作你能挣多少钱?”他问道。我回答说“3.5美元一小时”。“喔”他问“难道梦想的价值就是每小时3.5美元吗?
.这个简单的问题使我明白了眼下的需求与长远目标的区别。那个夏天,我投身于棒球训练中,也就在那一年,我被匹兹堡海盗队选中,他们与我签了2万美元年薪的合同。正是靠着打棒球获得的奖学金,我念完了大学。1984年,我以170万美金的年薪被丹佛野马队签下,并且就在这一年,我给妈妈买了一所她梦寐以求的房子
诚心手打翻译,希望帮助到你,欢迎采纳O(∩_∩)O~
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号

我要回帖

更多关于 有道句子翻译 的文章

随机推荐