选择要添加的生词本
Usage Note用法说明
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
繁体笔画造字法
首部五笔结构
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦! i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒! i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符! i请填写生词本名称!请帮忙看看这两句话怎么翻译会表达得清楚,请手工,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙看看这两句话怎么翻译会表达得清楚,请手工,谢谢!
根据你的要求,工厂提供的价格是基于5323测试标准,但我们需要重新定价你是指附件这份文件吗,他们无法保证能够通过更多额外的测试,你们可以选择更高质量的产品在未来。当然? 我想它只是你们一个通用的标准
提问者采纳
t garantee that it can pass more extra tests, according to your demand, you could choose the product with better quality in future? I think it is just your universal standard, but we need reprice. Of course. The price provided by the factory is based on 5323 test standard. They can&#39Do you mean the attached document
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
ou mean s just you a general standard? I guess it&#39, but we need to pricing, they are not guaranteed by additional testing, you can choose a more high quality products in the future.
Of course, factory price is based on 5323 test standard, according to your requirements
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译帮忙请用纯手工翻译,电脑翻译的不采纳,
肝胆相照Bnx
岁月带不走记忆 只会让我更加想念 :The passage of time can't wa it only heightens my longing.或者确切一些 :Time can't ste it only feeds my longing.或者简单一些 :Time can't ta it only adds to my longing我觉得这样翻译比较恰当,有一点诗意感.有任何建议请追问 :)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Time can not take the memeories away from me,it makes me miss you more.
ages would not fade memory, but keep me missing you more.
Years can't carry away the memeories,only will add up my miss (for you).
Years with or without walking memory will only make me more miss
More often than not memory would not elapse through years.It alwayse makes me touchable and unforgettable.
扫描下载二维码请你帮忙翻译一下下面这段话,要手工的哦,不要在线呢,非常感谢您
请你帮忙翻译一下下面这段话,要手工的哦,不要在线呢,非常感谢您 30
states. It is at this level that we see a fusion of judicial, executive, and legislative functions that is not as evident at the national level, with its stricter adherence to the system of separation of powers. For this reason, characterizing the office of county judge as a purely judicial one is misleading.Courts of general jurisdiction. A second level of courts in most statejudicial systems consists of courts of general jurisdiction. A court of generaljurisdiction has the power to hear any case that falls within the general judicial power of the state. That is, a court of general jurisdiction has the authority to render a verdict in any case capable of judicial resolution under the constitution and laws of the state. Cases involving the state's criminal laws, civil code, or state constitution fall within the judicial power of the state. Laws regulating marriage, corporations, real estate, insurance, and education are just a few of the categories of law within the state's authority. It will be recalled that the Framers of the Constitution intended that most lawsuits would fall within the judicial power of the states, thus ensuring the continued importance of state courts.Courts of general jurisdiction are the major trial courts of the state. Asnoted in the chapter's introduction, they may be called superior courts, district courts, circuit court, s, or, as in the case of New York, supreme courts. Forthe sake of simplicity, we will refer to this type of court as a district court.Despite the general nature of the district court's jurisdiction, they too are limited by geography. The state legislature typically divides the state into well-defined and numbered judicial districts that have definite boundaries. Theseboundaries may coincide with county lines, consist of several counties, or even overlap and disregard county lines. Although most judicial districts will have only a single judge assigned to each, others will be multijudge districts. Finally, the boundaries of the districts may overlap, in which case two or more judges will exercise concurrent jurisdiction over suits. In these instances, the judges may agree to specialize by allowing one judge to hear exclusively criminal cases while the other hears only civil cases. Such informal specialization is common in large metropolitan areas because of the workload faced by urban courts.Courts of general jurisdiction have both criminal and civil jurisdictionbut may, as just noted, specialize out of necessity. Some judges may prefer tohandle divorces, while others concentrate on juvenile cases. The criminaljurisdiction of these courts includes felony offenses. Most states adhere to thedefinition of a felony as any offense for which the penalty exceeds one year ofimprisonment or imprisonment at the state penitentiary as opposed to acounty jail. Felony cases, then, include more serious crimes, such as burglaryand murder. The civil jurisdiction of district courts has no upper limit as tothe amount in controversy. Lawsuits may run into the millions or hundreds of millions of dollars. The kinds of cases range from the typical divorce case to multimillion dollar tort or breach of contract cases. This point illustrates
不区分大小写匿名
国家。我们正是看到了司法,行政和立法职能,融合我这样说不是在国家一级显然与其严格地遵守了三权分立的制度,在这个层面。为此,定性为纯粹的司法之一的县法官职务是一种误导。法院的普遍管辖权。阿第二级法院在大多数国家司法系统包括一般管辖权的法院。法院的一般管辖权有权审理任何案件的一般范围内的司法权属于国家。也就是说,一般司法管辖权的法院有权在任何情况下呈现判决根据宪法和国家法律的司法解决能力。案件涉及国家的刑法,民法,或国中之国家的司法权宪法下降。婚姻法律规范,企业,房地产,保险,教育只是少数,法律的范畴内,国家的权威。这将是回顾,宪法的立宪目的,大多数诉讼将属于各州的司法权,从而确保了州法院的持续重要性。一般管辖权的法院是国家重大审判法庭。同样地在本章的介绍说,他们可能被称为高级法院,区法院,巡回法院,秒,或如在纽约的情况,最高法院。为了为了简便起见,我们将参照这一法庭为地方法院类型。尽管地区法院的管辖权一般性质的,他们也有地理限制。该州的立法通常分为好国家和编号的定义有明确界限的司法区。这些边界可配合县线,几个县,甚至重叠,无视县线组成。虽然多数司法区将只有一个分配给每个法官,其他人将被multijudge地区。最后,地区的界限可能会重叠,在这种情况下,两个或两个以上的法官行使诉讼并行管辖权。在这种情况下,法官可以同意允许一个专门的法官专门审理刑事案件,而另一只审理民事案件。这种非正式的专业化是非常普遍的,由于受市区法院所面临的工作量大的大都市地区。具有一般管辖权的法院对刑事和民事管辖权但可能,像刚刚提到的专业出于需要。有些法官可能宁愿办理离婚,而另一些专注于少年案件。的犯罪这些法院的管辖范围包括重罪罪名。大多数州坚持作为定义为任何进攻的处罚超过一年的重罪监禁或在州监狱监禁,而不是一县监狱。重罪案件,那么,包括诸如爆窃更严重的罪行,和谋杀。地区法院的民事司法管辖权,以无上限在争议金额。诉讼可能会遇到的百万或数亿美元。案件的种类多种多样,从典型的离婚案件数百万美元的侵权或违反合同的案件。这一点说明
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 手工作品 翻译 的文章

随机推荐