请教中考英语选择题题,这题为什么选B

高二英语选择题专项训练 编辑点评: 语法要结合大量阅读和习题来进行,尤其要熟读课文和各种句型的例句,并尽可能地多背课文和例句,这样应试就能触类旁通,许多似曾相识的题都能迎刃而解。同时大量阅读又能扩充词汇量,训练阅读速度,适应高考需要。 &高二英语选择题专项训练 1.Today, if you find something useful on the Internet, you can download and ____ it in your personal computer file. & & & A. save & & B. spare & &C. share & &D. turn 2. The conference to be held in Beijing is of ____. &A. much important &B. very significant &C. great significance &D. very importance 3. He is not _____ to leave at once. && A. possible & B. probably & C. likely & D. possibly 4. It is _____ to the Chinese Academy of Sciences and more than ten famous universities, including Peking University and Tsinghua University. &A. home & B. house & C. family & &D. place 5. Everybody here enjoyed the play,______ myself. &A. included & B. including to & C. including & D. which included[来源:Z,] 6. He would like to ___ his teammates the secret how he beat his rival. &A. explain & B. say & C. tell & &D. suggest 7. & That&s a beautiful coat in the window. & - It certainly is . If I had the money, _____ buy it. &A. I&d & &B. I&ll & & C. I may & & D. I shall 8. -- _______ will go there with the boss? &A. Do you think who & & B. Do you think whom & C. Whom do you think & &D. who do you think 9. There are three books here. We still need ____ books.[来源:] &A. three another & & &B. other three & &C. three other & &D. more three 10. You can give the book to ______ is on duty. &A. who & &B. whom & &C. whomever & &D. whoever 11. My brother is the only one of the boys who ____ the work on time. &A. have finished & B. has finished & C. had finished & D. finish 12. The girl said she would do _____ she wanted to do. &A. the work what & &B. that & c. what & &D. how 13. ______ the teacher carefully in class does you much good. &A. Listen to & B. To listen & &C. Listening & &D. Listening to 14. The old man made ____ clear that he would retire soon. &A. that & &B. this & C. it & &D. them 15. When you ____ ypour own country again, you will feel very happy. &A. set feet in & & B. set foot in & & C. set foot on & D. set feet on 16. The meeting held yesterday was said to be _____. &A. a great success & B. great success & &C. an success & D. great a success 17. The scientists spend as much time as they can ____ books. &A. read & &B. to read & & C. reading & &D. buy 18. As a result, my brother succeeded ____ the radio but I failed _____ the TV set. &A. in repairing, in fixing & & B. in repairing , to fix C. to repair, to fix & & & & &D. repairing, fixing 19. & How about this kind of fruit? & &-- Oh, this kind of fruit ___ lots of vitamin C and B. &A. remains & &B. includes & & &C. contains & &D. holds 20. The medicine he had taken _____ the blood. &A. has bad effect on & & & B. had a bad effect on& &C. has a bad effect on & & &D. had bad effect on 21. It was not until the professor came back _____ I left the office. &A. when & &B. where & &C. that & & &D. where 22. The old man has such a nice clock _______ I saw in the shop yesterday. &A. that & & &B. which & &C. as & & &D. when 23. & Is your father _____ ? & &-- Yes. Thank you. &A. any better & &B. very better & & C. some better & &D. fairly better 24. -- _____ is fthe distance from this city to your school? & &-- 20 kilometers. &A. How & & B. What & &C. How much & &D. How far 25. Do you thinkthere&ll be a time _____ we can become very rich? &A. that & & &B. when & &C. while & & D. as 26. The little boy doesn&t only believe in it,_______? &A. does he & &B. doesn&t he & & &C. is he & & D. isn&t he 27. The film reminded him ______ what he had seen in China. &A. for & & &B. of & & &C. with & & &D. in 28. _______ make a living, the brothers had to work for a rich man. A. So as to & B. To & &C. in order that & &D. So that 29. It is cleat that he _______ the foundation of modern art. &A. has lain & &B. is lying & &C. has lied & &D. has laid 30. The man didn&t stop working until his dream______. &A. realized & & B. realizing & & C. came true & &D. was come true 31. Everyone is not allowed _____ in the meeting room. &A. smoke & &B. to smoke & &C. smoking & & D. to smoking 32. First I thought he was a teacher. But finally I knew he ______ to be a policeman. &A. turned out & B. turned in & &C. turned up & &D. turned down 33. & Who&s the girl _______in red? & &-- She is my sister. &A. dressed & & B. dressing & &C. wearing & & D. putting on 34. Now I am a lawyer. It is three years since I ________ a teacher. &A. became & & B. was & & &C. turned & & D. am 35. When we came into the room, we found that there _______ furniture in it. &A. was many & &B. were many & &C. were much & & D. was much 36. The children walked along the road, ______. &A. laughing and singing & B. laughed and sang & C. to laugh and sing & & &D. to laugh and to sing 37. Don&t listen to him. He often _____ a promise and afterwards ______ it. &A. breaks & B. makes & C. breaks & &D. makes 38. In my opinion our work will _____ after our hard work. &A. be come easy & B. come easy & &C. is come easy & D. come easily 39. & How long are you staying? & &-- I don&t know _______. &A. That&sOK &B. Never mind & &C. It depends & & D. It doesn&t matter 40. The fans ______ patiently for two hours, and they would wait till the movie star arrived. &A. were waiting & &B. had been waiting & C. had waited & &D. would wait 1-5.ACCAC & &6-10.CADCD & & &11-15.BCDCB & & 16-20.ACBCB& 21-25.CCABB &26-30.ABBDC & & 31-35.BAABD & & 36-40.AABCB & &&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章! 你可能还感兴趣的相关文章 沪江中学学科网小编收集了高二期中考试试卷,供大家学习参考,可以作为英语的一个简单测试。如果在学习英语的过程中遇到了一些问题或者想与更多的学习者进行学习交流,可以去沪江部落与沪友们进行互动。 最新2016高二英语试题信息由提供。 请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。 错误的描述: 修改的建议:就一选择题,英语初三的,求解为何选B& 目测您的问题是这样的:--What did you think of the speach?--------------你认为这次演讲咋样?--He __for more than two hours but,I'm afraid he didn't ___much.----这是在考察speak和say 的词义.speak注重说的动作而不关心到底说了些什么,而say则注重 “说”的内容.原题可翻译为:------------你觉得他的演讲咋滴?--------------------------------他说了两个多小时,但是我认为他没说出什么有用的东西来. speak可以和for一起用吗?。。 从语法上讲,speak和for没有什么联系。初中阶段你可以认为 speak for+表示时间的词 用来表示“说了多长时间”。 若是单一的回答你的追问。答案是 speak可以和for一起用 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 真的使劲看了,还是分辨不清字眼。你还是弄个清晰点的图片,或者直接打字上来问吧。好吧,看来我要换手机了。。。what did you think of the speech?he. for more than two hours,but,I am afraid,he didn~t. much。。。A,said speakb,spoke,say为啥选b还在吗speak强调说话的方式,此处强... A,said speak b,spoke,say speak强调说话的方式,此处强调“说了2个小时”指这人说话时间很长,话多可以看做是个人说话方式、说话特点什么的;say强调说话的内容,这句的语意是“他说了2个多小时,但也没说什么内容”,即此人啰嗦时间很长,但说(say)的内容几乎可以说是没有。这样能明白么?如果你觉得可以记得点“采纳我的回答”。 扫描下载二维码中考回顾:英语选择题真题精选(六) 10:38:24  来源:网络来源   (&& ) 101&Could you tell me___________? & She has a pain in her face。   A. what is the matter with her&&&&& B. what&s wrong with him   C. what the matter is with her&&&&& D. what wrong is with him   解析:选择A.。 此题我们容易排除B, D, 因为后面的主语是She.& 此题学生容易误选C. 其实本题中What 就是主语,故语序不变。   (&& ) 102.&Put it down, Richard, you mustn&t read _______ letter。   A. anyone&s else&s&&& B. anyone&s else&&& C. anyone else&s&& D. anyone else   解析:选择C. 此题容易误选A, B.& anyone else任何其他人; anyone else&s 任何其他人的。   (&& ) 103. Do you have _______ to tell me?   A. something important&&&&&& B. important something   C. anything important&&&&&&& D. important anything   解析:选择C 。 形容词修饰不定代词必须放在其后面,我们排除B, D. 此句是一般疑问句用anything。   (&& ) 104. Butter and cheese ______ in price。   A. is gone up&&& B. have gone up&&& C. are gone up&& D. has gone up   解析: 选D. 此题容易排除A, B. 因为它们是错误结构,Butter and cheese是一种物质而非两种物质。   (&& ) 105. In our country every boy and every girl ______ the right to education。   A. has&&&&&&&& B. have&&&&&& C. is&&&&& D. are   解析:选择A.。考查主谓一致。every +名词单数 and every 名词单数,谓语动词用单数。   (&& ) 106. A man of words and not of deeds _______ a graden full of weed。   A. like&&&&&&& B. likes&&&&&& C. is like&&&& D. are like   解析:选择C。 句子主语是a& man. 句意是:注重语言而缺少行动的人犹如一个长满草的花园 &&& (&& ) 107. John plays basketball _________, if not better than Jim。   A. as well&&&& B. so well as&&&& C. so well&&&& D. as well as   解析: 选D. 句意: John打球如果不是打得比Jim好,就是打得与他一样好。   (&& ) 108. _____ neither you nor he enjoy fast food?   A. Do&&&&&&&&& B. Does&&&&&&&& C. Is&&&&&&& D. Are   解析:选择A.。按照就近原则选择A. 句意:你和他都不喜欢快餐。   (&& ) 109. The population of the world ______ still _____ now。   A. has, grown&& B. is, growing&&& C. will, grow&&& D. are growing   解析:选B. 本题考查主谓一致和时态。The population of作主语,谓语动词用单数,后面有时间副词now,所以用现在进行时。   (&& ) 110. Half of the students ______ made the same mistakes。   A. has&&& B. have&&& C. is&&& D. are   解析:选B. 分数作主语,谓语动词的数取决于后面的名词,名词是可数名词复数,谓语动词用单数,如果名词是不可数名词则谓语动词用单数。   (&& ) 111. Nobody but Jane and Lily ______ the secret。   A. knows&&&& B. know&&&& C. have know&&& D. is known   解析:选择A.。此题考查主谓一致。句子中主语含有except, with, as well was,but 等词时,谓语动词不受后面影响,与前面主语保持一致。nobody是不定代词,谓语动词用单数。   (&& ) 112. The teacher and writer ______ coming to our school this afternoon。   A. is&&& B. are&&& C. be&&& D. was   解析:选择A.。此题容易误选A, the teacher and the writer指同一个人。本题意为:那位老师兼作家今天下午要来我们学校。   (&& ) 113. He as well as his classmates ________ English。   A. like&&&& B. likes&&&& C. liked&&&& D. have liked   解析:选B. 此题考查主谓一致。句子中主语含有except, with, as well was,but 等词时,谓语动词不受后面影响,与前面主语保持一致。He是 单数,谓语动词用单数。   (&& ) 114. --Shall I give you a ride as you look so tired?   --Thank you. _______。   A. It&s your duty.& B. Don&t mention it&& C. Do as you like& D. It couldn&t be better   解析: 选D. 考查日常交际用语。 It couldn&t be better意为&没有比这更好的了&。   (&& ) 115. ---Remember to ask her to call me back.& ---________。   A. Never mind&&&& B. That&s right&&& C. Up to you&&&&&& D. Got it   解析: 选D. 考查日常交际用语。Got it意为&明白了,知道了&。   选择与划线部分意思相同或相近的选项。   (&& ) 116. Lucy did no better than Lily, because both of them didn&t pass the exam。   A. as better as&&&& B. as well as&&&& C. as badly as&&&& D. as bad as   解析:选择C。no better than意为&和&&一样不好&   (&& ) 117. He goes to work by bike once in a while。   A. often&&&&&&& B. never&&&&&& C. sometimes&&&& D. ever   解析:选择C。once in a while意为&有时,偶尔&。   (&& ) 118. She wasn&t afraid to tell him the truth, though he might get angry。   A. didn&t dare&&&& B. dared&&&&& C. agreed&&&& D. disagreed   解析:选B.。 wasn&t afraid to do sth不怕做某事   (&& ) 119. I would have been late for work if Mr. Green hadn&t given me a ride last Friday。   A. lent me his bike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. let me take his bike   C. reminded me of the time&&&&&&&& D. picked me up   解析: 选D.& give sb a ride用车接某人,给某人搭便车。   (&& ) 120. Grandmother is badly ill. We must send for a doctor at once。   A. ask a doctor to come&& B. look after a doctor&& C. go to see a doctor&& D. ask for   解析:选择A.。send for a doctor派人去请医生。 &&语文课程: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] &&英语课程:[] [] [] [] [] [] [] &&数学课程:[] [] [] [] [] [] [] &&小学特色课程:[] [] [] &&初中特色课程:[] [] 意见反馈电话:  邮箱: 上海初中各科交流群: | 上海小学学科交流群:英语选择题第30题为什么选B而不选D呢& 海绵宝宝0103 visitor 的意思是游客,访问者;passenger意思是乘客;看题干中有travel by train...侧重于交通方式的现在,而passenger的英文意思只要用于交通乘客,所以,passenger更合适,表达也更合理. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 B译为乘客D译为游客 后文说乘坐各种交通工具的人so。。。应该是乘客咯 本题考查名词辨析,B:乘客,D:游客,根据题意"通过火车、飞机或汽车旅行的人"可知,题目侧重指路途上使用的交通方式,所以B更合题意。 (30) 答案解析: passenger :意思是:乘客,旅客;主要是乘坐某种交通工具上的人 visitor :意思是: 访问者;参观者,主要去观看某个地方,工厂,机构的到访人员 句子意思:一个旅客是一个乘坐火车,飞机,汽车去旅行的人. 备注:以上句子实际上是对英文单词passenger 的英语解释,

我要回帖

更多关于 2011沈阳中考补报 的文章

随机推荐