写一封拾金不昧表扬信信

看图写一封感谢信
导读:假如你是这位老人的女儿,名叫马慧。请给图中的男孩张力写一封感谢信。注意:1.写作应包括图示的主要内容。2.为使写作流畅,在不影响主题表达完整准确的前提下,允许必要...
假如你是这位老人的女儿,名叫马慧。请给图中的男孩张力写一封。注意:1.写作应包括图示的主要内容。&&&&& 2.为使写作流畅,在不影响主题表达完整准确的前提下,允许必要的增减与发挥。&&&&&&&&&&&8 Jan, 2004Dear Zhang Li, I\'m sending you this short letter of thanks with a small present, which I hope you will like。 Thank you very much for helping my father last Sunday, when he broke his legs on the stairs。&&& My father told me that he had fallen and hurt his leg badly。 He could not get up or walk。 Then you came to help him。 You called a taxi for my father, and took him to the nearest hospital。 When the doctor told you my father s leg was broken, you phoned me and told me what had happened。 My father is already much better now。 He will have to stay in hospital for another week, and then he can come home。&&& Once again, my parents and I want to express our gratitude for all you have done for our family。 You are such a warm-hearted student。Best wishes,&&&&&&&&& Yours truly,&&&&&& MaHui
最新更新内容
点击查看更多>>
本文标题:
链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。
2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。&& & &正文
给恩人写一封感谢信
  一封来自大山深处的感谢信,辗转数周,终于在3月18日,转递到保康县劳动和社会保障局。写信的人叫张世全,今年36岁,家住该县寺坪镇蒋峪村二组。
  张世全在信中道出了自己的不幸和万幸。2006年3月,家境贫困...
  一封来自大山深处的感谢信,辗转数周,终于在3月18日,转递到保康县劳动和社会保障局。写信的人叫张世全,今年36岁,家住该县寺坪镇蒋峪村二组。
  张世全在信中道出了自己的不幸和万幸。2006年3月,家境贫困的他外出打工,来到山西泽州县大箕镇峪沟煤矿,期望凭借自己身强力壮能有个好的结果。然而,当年7月11日晚,由于意外事故,在井下施工的张世全被炸成重伤。经工伤鉴定,其双眼和面部受伤严重,面部软组织广泛损伤,右眼视网膜脱落,左眼视力仅有0.15,基本丧失劳动能力。他写道:“在我一筹莫展时,是县劳动和社会保障局寺坪镇劳动保障所的李正柱主动垫付费用,带着我们全家两进山西,终于获得了我的工伤赔偿。今年3月,当我从银行取出山西省泽州县劳动和社会保障局为我寄来的工伤赔偿费用时,我第一个想到的就是给恩人李正柱写封感谢信……”
  笔者根据张世全提供的电话联系上了李正柱。李正柱很平淡地说,由于山区经济条件有限,不少农民把致富的希望寄托在打工上,为农民工维权只是分内事,其实用不着感谢,当地党委政府才是真正要感谢的“恩人”。
  据保康县劳动和社会保障局介绍:仅去年一年,李正柱所在的寺坪劳动保障所就为外省死亡农民工讨回赔偿金197.7 万元,为5名伤残农民工讨回赔偿金45.3万元。
责任编辑:黄晓阳
相关报道:给老师写一封感谢信用英语怎么写?
给老师写一封感谢信用英语怎么写?
老师很感谢你教我英语,但是,我在英语期末考试的时候还是没考好,都怪我不好好学习,好后悔哦!下学期我一定好好学习,再不会偷懒了!~
不区分大小写匿名
口语化一点
加上表情。自己画
Dear teacher ,
I am writing to you to express my thanks for your help in learning English and speaking English.
During these days in your class, I have learned much from you and it is very helpful to me. Firstly, you let me know what is the west thinking pattern—straight thinking pattern. And, I think, it is very important to understand the west’s thoughts. As you know, this can help me with my examination and interaction with foreigners. Secondly, I have got enough confidence in speaking in English from your class and it took me a long time to gain this confidence. Now, I always express my ideas in English as possible as I can. It’s great to do that. The last not the least, I find that learning English is not an boring thing as before and I’m interested in studying English which was just a necessary task to pass examinations. Reading, listening or speaking all become interesting and I really enjoy it.
Above all, I want to say thanks again to you. And thank you for your time.
(敬语)老师,
我写这封信以表达您在英语学习和口语表达方面对我的帮助.
在这段日子里,我从您身上学到了很多,对我有很大帮助. 其中第一的是您让我了解了西方人的思维模式-直接思考方式. 我认为理解西方人的想法很重要. 这对我的考试及与他们形成互动交流很有帮助.第二,上过您的课之后我对自己的口语表达有了充分的信心,这信心我花了很长时间才建立起来.现在我可以很自如的将我的想法用英语表达出来. 我感觉这样很好.还有就是我发觉学习英语并不是我以前所感觉那样无聊的事,现在我对英语很感兴趣,我想通过考试. 听、说、读都很有趣,我很喜欢.
总之,我要再次谢谢您.谢谢您教我的这段时间.
希望你满意
my dear teacher:
I really thank you for teaching me English,but I still got a bad grade in the final exam,it is because I didn't study hard.I'm very regretful.But I study more hard in the next term,never be lazy again!
Wonderful time usually goes by swiftly.You give us too much knowledge
that we don't know before,thank you for teaching us how to be an useful person!We all hope you can have every nie day!
teacher very thank you ,but i english no
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 拾金不昧表扬信 的文章

随机推荐