isn't it interesting 的意思 为amp quot什么意思是“真是有趣极了"isn't 不是“不是的”的意思吗?

It's interesting ______other people ______their talent.
A,to watch,to show
B,to watch ,show
C,watch, to show
D,watch ,show
未来依旧爱你!
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
能给我讲一下吗?
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:It's always interesting to watch ather people show their talent是什麼意思
【答案】:看别人展现他们的才能永远是一件有趣的事&br/&希望能帮到你
扫描下载二维码Glee isn't a musical but it's all fun - Houston Chronicle
JEANNE JAKLE, San Antonio Express-News
Photo: Matthias Clamer/FOX
CaptionClose
Underdogs win out in the new Fox series Glee.
Underdogs win out in the new Fox series Glee.
Photo: Matthias Clamer/FOX
Glee isn't a musical but it's all fun
Back to Gallery
Thekids may sing and dance, butGleeis noHigh School Musical.
&This is a bit edgier. It's something you can watch with your kids, but the idea is to keep things a little more adult,& executive producer
Gleeis not really a musical.It's a medley of comedy and drama that has critics and early fans gushing. It makes you laugh as it deals with teen angst, i.e. peer pressure, sex, deceit and repressed dreams.
After making a splash with its post-American Idol preview in the spring, Glee returns with an hourlong &director's cut& of the pilot at 7:58 p.m. Wednesday. The first new episode premieres at 8 p.m. Sept. 9.
The glee club is a haven for underdogs, including tormented soprano K geeky wheelchair kid Artie, who and Tina, who stops stuttering when she sings.
Considering Glee comes from , who also created FX's daring Nip/Tuck, edgy is what you'd expect. In the season opener, the club decides to give fellow students what they really want at a school assembly & sex. Their cover of 's Push It is so provocative it raises the ire of parents. And gets the students' attention.
The hilariously despicable cheerleading coach,
(Jane Lynch), suggests that misbehaving students should be caned.
Likable characters are also in attendance. At Glee's heart is a dedicated teacher and show-choir director
(), who fights naysayers to realize his dream of making the glee club a place for talent to flourish.
Young love abounds, but the most endearing is the relationship between good-looking quarterback Finn and socially insecure diva Rachel. Both are in the glee club. , who plays Rachel, could easily become the show's breakout star. Her incredible voice and dramatic presence bring to mind a young .
It helps that Michele adores her character.
&I think what's so great about Rachel is that she knows what she wants and knows what she loves, and that's exactly how I was,& she said. &When I was 8, I fell in love with singing, and ever since then it's been my passion.&
Glee'sepisodes are not structured around songs, co-executive producer
said. But the music makesGlee hum.
One of the pilot's songs, an infectious version of Journey's Don't Stop Believin', took the No. 1 spot on iTunes. Standouts in subsequent episodes include the choir's treatment of 's Gold Digger, Rihanna's Take a Bow and Beyonc&'s Single Ladies.Why 'Brokeback' isn't so 'radical' - Houston Chronicle
Director recalls Gregory Peck
DAVID EHRENSTEIN
Hollywood liberal. To hear it from conservative pundits that's one word, not two. But is the "misguided idealism" of liberals (as the right would have it) truly at one with the multimillion-dollar mainstream fantasies manufactured in Tinseltown?
That critique would seem especially apropos after Brokeback Mountain, the gay cowboy picture, was nominated for eight Oscars. But appearances can be deceiving, because when you take a closer look at the bottom line & ideological as well as financial & the "radicalism" of Brokeback is more apparent than real.
Brokeback is a shrewdly crafted "prestige" picture aimed like a missile at the same female viewers who made Queer as Folk a cable hit. The movie is not daring, or edgy, or even particularly controversial. It's not about "gay liberation" or the radical politics that would transform self and society. What it is is a well-closeted romance, replete with studly leads smooching and muttering about "feelings" in ways sure to set aflutter those feminine hearts.
Needless to say, traditional Hollywood liberalism hasn't gone begging this year, what with the one-two Oscar punch of 's McCarthy-era drama Good Night, and Good Luck and his acting turn in the oil-and-terror thriller Syriana. Yet Clooney has been overshadowed by Brokeback. To understand why, one has to look back at that most signal of Hollywood legends, . One of the most revered of all Golden Age stars, Peck's career was marked by well-tempered playing. His low-key yet commanding presence in a film was a cynosure of "quality," enabling cautious discussion of liberal issues that without him would have been too "controversial" to bring up.
In 1947, Peck starred in Gentleman's Agreement & the Oscar-winning film about anti-Semitism in the United States, playing a Gentile journalist who passes himself off as a Jew to expose discriminatory injustice. In 1962, he won best actor for To Kill a Mockingbird, the film about a white Southern attorney defending a poor black man accused of rape. In both instances, Peck served as a cordon sanitaire between the "mainstream" (i.e. non-Jewish, non-black) viewer and dramatizations of religious and racial injustice.
In 2006, the real descendant of Peck's unthreatening liberal restraint is not Clooney but Brokeback director . This movie-making chameleon is neither gay nor a cowboy, thus, in Hollywood terms, perfect for telling a gay love story, utterly removed from the political movement that made it possible.
Lee positively glows with -like temperament. He's gracious and modest to a fault & just like his film. Safely kept in a closet of visual beauty, decorous dramatic restraint and utter ahistoricism, the gay cowboys of Brokeback are stoic and safe. And thus the man who brought them to the screen will be rewarded for services rendered to what that celebrated anti-cowboy
calls "The United States of Amnesia." Gregory Peck, we "just can't quit you."
Ehrenstein is a freelance film journalist and author. This article originally appeared in the .American Idol's Siobhan Magnus shows singing isn't her only talent - Houston Chronicle
Photo: Frank Micelotta : FOX
CaptionClose
In addition to her powerful voice, Siobhan Magnus has also drawn attention for her unique fashion choices.
In addition to her powerful voice, Siobhan Magnus has also drawn attention for her unique fashion choices.
Photo: Frank Micelotta : FOX
The finalists from Season 9 of American Idol get to showcase their musical talents during the American Idol Live! tour, which stops at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands on Saturday.
The finalists from Season 9 of American Idol get to showcase their musical talents during the American Idol Live! tour, which stops at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands on Saturday.
Photo: Craig DeCristo
American Idol's Siobhan Magnus shows singing isn't her only talent
Back to Gallery
was, if we're being very honest, the only remotely interesting thing about American Idol 9's top 10.
She gave us interesting twists on familiar songs. She dressed like a star. She was quirky, intelligent and often seemed to be in her own world & and it was fun to watch.
Plus, those high notes. Those gorgeous, guttural screams that polarized viewers but were nothing short of supernatural. In short, Magnus was the closest thing this season to series standout .
Now that the glitter has settled and safe, schlubby Lee DeWyze was crowned the winner & remember that? & Idol seems to be on its last legs.
are gone. Ticket sales for the entire tour, which makes a Saturday stop at the Woodlands Pavilion, have been underwhelming at best. (The top 10 features
and Tim Urban.)
Magnus, however, remains enthused about her future. She's been dubbed a standout on the tour, and her set includes signature Idol tune Paint It Black, No Doubt's Spiderwebs and Muse's Stockholm Syndrome. It's impossible to not be charmed by her freewheeling, fantastical spirit.
Q: What's been the biggest challenge on the road?
A: Being on the buses is hard to get used to, doing things in a small space with lots of other people in that same space. It's very unnatural. But we're getting used to it. And having no animals, no cats and dogs, is hard.
Q: How many pets do you have at home?
A: Right now I only have my cat because my dog just passed away not too long ago. He was very, very old. I think when I go home I'm going to have to do something about that. I need a new dog.
Q: What are some of your must-haves on tour?
A: I can't be without Vans sneakers. Right now I've got my pair that I designed on the Vans website. They're my Halloween pair - black and orange with skulls on the tongue. They go with my favorite sweatshirt that I can't be without, which is a brown Dickies sweatshirt with thermal lining. It has a jack-o'-lantern on the back of it that I sewed on that used to be a T-shirt. I also need my iPod. It helps me go to sleep on the bus. And I have my DVD set of every episode of Twin Peaks. And chocolate.
Q: What's on your iPod sleepytime playlist?
A: Mostly . A lot of his music is calm. The lyrics can be depressing, but it reminds me of my oldest brother, who is my favorite person in the world. He got me into Elliott Smith. It's very comforting to me. And I have . I love her music because it reminds me of my mom.
Q: What would we be most surprised to find in your collection?
A: I guess a lot of people might not know that I like hip-hop. I have lots of the
and the . I'm first to admit that I probably have the Wiggles. They have some good tunes. , too.
Q: OK, let's get serious - what was the most important lessonIdoltaught you?
A: Besides the fact that if you cover yourself in fake butterflies, not everyone will be able to tell that they are butterflies and they'll say, 'I don't get it. You're covered with leaves.' Besides learning that - because that is extremely valuable - something very important is that we all made mistakes on the show. I wouldn't have changed anything, even when I had a bad week. Then I wouldn't have learned as much.
Q: Your fashion choices often got as much attention as your vocals. Ever thought of designing?
A: Yes, very much so, because something that happens that is frustrating is when you have a vision of something you would want to wear but no one else would have made it. I've made my own resourceful, feeble attempts. I'll find things at the thrift store, and I'll cut them apart and sew them or pin them or even duct tape them back together. But I'm not so good with a sewing machine. I'm really good at hand-sewing, but I couldn't hand-sew an entire line of clothing.
Q: So noProject Runwayaspirations in your future?
A: I don't think I would ever want to do another reality show. Unless it was about my family, so that people could kind of understand what I'm talking about when I say my family is crazy.
Q: But no more competitive reality shows?
A: Probably not. Unless it's a battle of the wits. Or Jenga. I love Jenga. I actually have really great ideas for reality shows and movies that I'd like to pitch to somebody.
Q: Here's your chance - give it your best shot.
A: One of the best ideas I've had lately is a double whammy, if you will. I was thinking about this craze with sexy vampires lately. How come vampires are the only supernatural creature that are being so heavily emphasized in all of these movies right now? There are so many mythical creatures that are worth that, I think. I'd like to see a movie about a sexy cyclops. And in thinking of that being done and how much makeup it would take, I thought - what if I conducted a nationwide, or worldwide if need be, search for somebody who is willing to go through the extensive plastic surgery process of becoming a real cyclops so that they could star in my movie? While they go through the process, you document it in reality series-type filming, so that after the movie premieres, you can release the true story of them becoming a cyclops. I am confident that I could find such a person.
Q: Barring your becoming the next , what can we expect on the inevitable album?
A: Probably something like the band . Heavy rock, but the vocals are still pretty. I don't everyone to be like, "Oh, she's going to be just like Evanescence." I like that sound, too, but with more of the experimental sounds of, say, Arcade Fire. What's more important to me than what genre people want to call it is that it is an effective, raw and honest expression of my feelings and my self. And that it reaches people. My ultimate goal is that it touches peoples' lives in a way that other musicians have touched mine.论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 yes.i.do什么意思 的文章

随机推荐