六年级英语选择填空下英语伴你成长首字母填空

八年级第一学期英语伴你成长154到157答案,急
TD哥哥5276
第一单元单选 DDCBA ABCDD DCABD完型 BACBA DBDAC ADCAB阅读 BDAAC DCCAD CBCBA61-65 Australia round-trip 20400 winter/warm 1866-75 learn important radio then remember dictionary different interesting also people第二单元单选 BBBDD DCABC BBDCA完型 CADBB ACCAD CBCDA阅读 BDABA DDBBC ACCDC61-65 Seventy Physics Boston Online To enjoy themselves66-75 cause pride hardly quiet waste green test curly team concert第三单元单选 ACBAD ABCDA AABDB完型 ACBBA DCBAD ACABA阅读 CDDAD BBCAB DBADB61-65 10:20a.m.cloudy 1:00p.m.rainy 7:00.p.m.66-75 rules study allowed stay sleepy strict ears concentrate opportunity member第四单元单选 ACBAD ABCDA AABDB完型 ACBBA DCBAD ACABA阅读 CDDAD BBCAB DBADB61-65 EBACD66-70 DFEAB第五单元单选 BCCBD ADDCC DBADA完型 ADCCB BDABA BACDD阅读 DCABC CABDC AADDB61-65 weather 9:00a.m.to5:30p.m.parks wait in line right66-75 neghbors picnic early wind sky opened must owner director happy阶段性测试一BDDDC CBCCC ADCAABABAC ADDDC ACCBBBCADC DCBDC BCBAD61-65 both convenience and choice a computer goods and services queques and crowds http://www.onlineshoppingsafety.org66-75 playing worried realized waste studying term mistakes exam patient confident 第六单元BDDBC CCBAB ABDBC BACDA ABBBB ADCDCCBAAC BCADC BABDB61-65 forget nothing science ten learnin66-70 CDEAB第七单元DBCBD DABBD BBACDBAABB DAADA AABAADABCD ACBDC BBCCA61-65 water color smell black problem66-75 fascinating beautiful dangerous peaceful beaches deliciousgarden snakes educational sails第八单元ACBDA DCACA AADCCCBADC CCCBC BAABBCADCB AAABC DBDAC61-65 Joma to visit Australia Canada sixteen reporter/writer66-75 kept words repeating possible only themselves parents leave until hate第九单元ADAAB DCDBB DCACCBDACB ACCBA CDADBABCBA CBCDA BCADB61-65 Science next Tuesday 8:30 school gate 806371166-75 mistake threw umbrella century tastes knocked ancient leaves produced inventors
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语伴你成长 U7要阅读题的首字母填空答案,求大家帮一下.
Some people remember the things by writing notes to themselves. Then they leave the notes in obvious places,s_____ as on the table or on the floor in the middle of the living room. I don't think I like to write notes to myself. Most of the time I lose them or forget to look at them u_____ it's to late. I prefer to use an alarm clock to tell me what l should do.
I have ten alarm clocks in my house. They could tell me about things. For example,if I have to make a telephone call at a certain time,l'll set an alarm clock to go off a few minutes early and put the clock by the telephone.Or if l want to watch a cerain television programme,l'll set an alarm clock at the r______ time and put the clock on top of the TV set. I can remember almost a________ if l use my clocks. However,sometimes an alarm clock goes off and l don't know what it m_______. l always remember setting it,but not w_______ l set it.If the clock is by the telephone ,l know l may have set it to tell me to call someone,but l can't be sure. l might have set it to sell myself that somebody was to call me at a certain time.
suchunlessrightallmatterswhat
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求初中八年级第二学期英语伴你成长新世纪版P18 D篇首字母填空答案,烦请各位帮助我解答,谢谢!_百度知道
求初中八年级第二学期英语伴你成长新世纪版P18 D篇首字母填空答案,烦请各位帮助我解答,谢谢!
The best rainbows are formed when the sun is l___2___in the sky,a rainbow is formed in the sky.When you look at a rainbow,in the morning o___3___in the evening,you will n___4___that the sun is always behind your back and that your shadow (影子)p___5___straight to the middle of the rainbow.You can n___6___see a rainbow if you face the sunWhen the sun shines t___1___rain
提问者采纳
through2 low3 or4 notice5 points6 not译文,你会注意到太阳总是在你的背后,比如在早上或者下午。当太阳在空中的高度低时:当太阳通过雨滴照下来时,彩虹最漂亮,天空中就形成了彩虹。当你看向彩虹时,而你的影子则直指向彩虹的中间。如果你面向太阳则看不到彩虹
提问者评价
谢谢!!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
sfaasefawefgaergajhkuixzawrwg
1 through2 low3 or4 notice5 points6 not
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高二英语伴你成长下答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高二英语伴你成长下答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢六年级第二学期英语伴你成长课时练Test for unit 2最后首字母填空My uncle lives in a village. 好的有高My uncle lives in a village. He as eighty or ninety apple trees on his farm. But my uncle and aunt can’t pick all the apples in a_____.
They usually ask my parents and me to go to h_________ them every year.
It’s going t be Saturday tomorrow. My parents aren’t going to work and I’m not going to s_________. So we’re going there by bus. We’re going to get up early in the morning. Mother is going to wear old c_________. Father is going to buy some moon cakes for my uncle’s son in a shop. The boy like them very much. I know Uncle and Aunt are going to g________ us a lot of apples before we come back. I like to work in the village.要翻译!不要百度词典里的翻译
18838eff64
autumnhelpschoolclothesgive
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级英语选择填空 的文章

随机推荐