玩像象棋 英语一样的游戏用英语怎么说?

当前位置: &
下象棋的英文
英文翻译play chessplay chinese chess&&&& undernea ...&&&&chess&&&& start&&&&chess ebooks&&&&prices ranged from dollars to dollars&&&&when it comes to playing chess,he usually has a lotto say&&&&(chinese) chess
下象棋 国际象棋 象棋手 (chinese) chess playe ...&&&&nasal inferior quadrant&&&&right lower quadrant of abdomen&&&&left lower quadrant of abdomen&&&&posterior inferior quadrant&&&&both lower quadrants&&&&lower quadrant signal&&&&rig right lower quadrant&&&&lowest quadrant&&&&le left lower quadrant&&&&inferior temporal quadrant&&&&chess rook&&&&makruk&&&&play complex games&&&& chessboard&&&&chess player&&&&chess graph&&&&right and left lower quadrants&&&&computer chess
例句与用法They are playing chess .他们正在下象棋。Chess playing requires the ability to think through a problem .下象棋需要有全面考虑问题的能力。Playing chess cultivated my patience and perseverance下象棋培养了我的耐心和毅力。 His interests range from chess to stamp他的兴趣范围广泛,从下象棋到集邮无所不包。 Sometimes i play chess with my grandfather有时,我会和我的祖父下下象棋。 Pigeons in the park ? a couple geezers playing chess公园里的鸽子?下象棋的古怪老头You can ' t match him in chess . he plays it so well你不能和他比下象棋,他下得太好了。 After lunch he challenged me to a game of chess饭后他激我和他下象棋。 I ' d rather not play chess , actually我根本不想下象棋。 They like playing chess very much他们非常喜欢下象棋。 更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
下象棋的英文翻译,下象棋英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译下象棋,下象棋的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved当前位置: &
求翻译:我们在山顶上照相,唱歌,跳舞,做游戏,下象棋和午餐,我们大家都玩得很开心是什么意思?
我们在山顶上照相,唱歌,跳舞,做游戏,下象棋和午餐,我们大家都玩得很开心
问题补充:
Our top of the hill photography, singing, dancing, playing games, chess and lunch, we all have fun
We are at the top of the hill, singing, dancing, taking pictures, playing games, playing chess and lunch, and we are all playing very happily
We photograph on the summit, sing, dance, make the game, plays the Chinese chess and the lunch, our everybody plays very much happy
We are on top of the Hill-photography, singing, dancing, playing games, playing chess and lunch, we all had a good time
Our top of the hill photography, singing, dancing, playing games, chess and lunch, we all have fun
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 象棋 英语 的文章

随机推荐