1. ________,during after hourss of climbing, we reached the top of the mountain. 2. You used to live in Lon

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
After reaching the top of the mountain,we returned to our b____ camp 首字母填空
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
boot camp?
这个应该有上下文才能知道最合适的答案,如只考虑语法的问题,可以有很多的单词说的通的
就那么一道题
哪来的上下文?
扫描下载二维码使用次数:0
入库时间:None
Last weekend we went mountain-climbing. Even the
heavy rain in the morning could not prevent us go. Setting&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 1. &&&&&&&&&&&&
off very early, we went along an extreme narrow road, all&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& 2. &&&&&&&&&&&&
in high spirits. On every side of the road were green fields&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. &&&&&&&&&&&&
and some farm house. We could hear the sound of the&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 4. &&&&&&&&&&&&
rain and our footsteps mixing with our laughter. At noon&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& 5. &&&&&&&&&&&&
we reached the top of the mountain. That surprised us&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 6.&&&&&&&&&& &
most there was the beauty of scenes .After having a short&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& 7. &&&&&&&&&&&&
rest there and sharing with the food we had brought, we&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& 8. &&&&&&&&&&&&
started going down. It rained even harder .We were&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& 9. &&&&&&&&&&&&
wet to the skin, and we still sang and laughed happily.&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&10. &&&&&&&&&&&&
1. going&&& 2. extremely&&&& 3. either/each&& 4. gcooco.NET.CN 组卷网^ houses&&&& 5. mixed
6.What&&&& 7. 加上the&&&&& 8. 去掉with&&& 9. 正确&&&&& 10. but
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载1.________,after hours of climbing,we reached the top of the
1.________,after hours of climbing,we reached the top of the mountain.2.You used to live in Lon一、用含有at的词组填空1.________,after hours of climbing,we reached the top of the mountain.2.You used to live in London,didn’t you?Where are you living _________?3.Most of the time Pat is a very nice person,but _______ he can be very unpleasant.4._________ the police thought they had the right man,but later they realized their mistake.5.There must have been ________ 2,000 people at the concert.6.Doctor,my son has had a serious accident.Can you come _________?
At lastat presentat some timeAt firstat leastat the moment
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《1.________,after hours of climbing,we reached the top of the》相关的作业问题
at last 最后at present 目前.现在at times 有时at least至少At your convenience 在你方便的时候希望帮上你忙,
A .how many/much等回答数字概念,而B.No one.C.Nobody.D.Nothing.都不是.只有选a
答案D 考查独立主格结构.permit与主句主语we之间没有关系.因此需带有自己的主语,故排除A、C两项.weather与permit之间为主动关系,因此用现在分词形式.故选D.查看原帖
c,两种固定用法stop to do意思是停止去做另外一件事,stop doing停止做正在做的事
这里是考察stop 的用法stop to do表示停下来去做某事stop doing表示停止手上的事情本句子的意思是:她到达了山顶,然后停下来(爬山),去在小路的一旁休息一下,所以是stop to do句型好像我帮你回答了好几题了,可是你一提都没有采纳,(>_
你已经到达山顶了吗?我这两天一直看你的twitter(国外的微博)眼睛都疼了.
stop doing sth表示停止做某事;stop to do sth表示停止做某事(但接下来干另一件事)而句中她登完山后,有一个休息的动作,是另一件事,故用to rest.
B 再问: 为什么呢 再答: ed形容词,说人的感受,逻辑主句就是句子主语we,we were tired
过去式,把主句的can 改为could就可以了
他们爬到山的顶部玩得愉快
Cno sooner than 相当于as soon as,是一……就,立刻的意思.
Ano sooner 后已接了THAN用WHEN表示在那时
这是一个很典型的强调句型的题目,其结构是:it is/was+被强调部分+that/who+其他(这个句型主要适用于除了谓语动词之外其他句子成分的强调)我们把LZ的这个问题转变一下加点东西,加上状语by rope.You succeeded in climbing up to the top of the mounta
they reached the top 【of】the mountain on foot要加of
Spikespike这里是山顶的意思. 再问: 可是the top of the mountain不就是山顶吗?而且spike我们没有学过 再答: 这个是 spike的解释1. N-COUNT\x09金属钉状物;尖锥;尖钉 A spike is a long piece of metal with a sharp po
get to or arrive at到达
The climbers not only reached the top of the mountain but spent the night there as well
a 再答: b后面加动词ing形式,所以舍再问: 谢谢啦冲刺期末|英语话题写作73个高分短语和句型(节假日活动)
当前位置: >
> 高考英语
点击量:41&&&& 发布日期: 10:03:23&&&&作者:
冲刺期末|英语话题写作73个高分短语和句型(节假日活动)
今天和大家分享有关于节假日活动的英语写作高分短语和句型,希望对你的英语写作有帮助!
【高分词组】
1. go on a trip 去旅行
2. take a trip 去旅行
3. make one’s plan 制定自己的计划
4. bring sth with sb 随身携带某物
5. the best way of traveling 旅游的最佳方式
6. on foot 步行
7. go hiking 去徒步旅行
8. have a picnic 去野炊
9. in the open air 在户外
10. climb mountains 爬山
11. green hills and clear water 山清水秀
12. school trip 学校郊游
13. enjoy the beautiful scenery 欣赏美丽的风景
14. take photos 拍照
15. hang out 闲逛
16. take walks 散步
17. buy souvenir 买纪念品
18. be famous for 因……而著名
19. place of interest 名胜古迹
20. a popular tourist attraction 著名的旅游景点
21. be located in = be situated in = lie in 位于
22. have a good time 玩得开心
23. have fun doing 做某事很开心
24. leave for 动身去某地
25. can’t wait 迫不及待
26. a relaxing vacation 一个令人放松的假期
27. an unforgettable trip 一次难忘的旅行
28. day off 休息日
29. New Year’s Day 元旦
30. May Day 五一劳动节
31. the Spring Festival春节
32. Christmas Day 圣诞节
33. Women’s Day 妇女节
34. Children’s Day 儿童节
35. the Mid-Autumn Festival 中秋节
36. Thanksgiving Day 感恩节
37. Teachers’ Day 教师节
38. National Day 国庆节
39. Mother’s Day 母亲节
40. Father’s Day 父亲节
41. April Fool’s Day 愚人节
42. set off firecrackers / fireworks燃放鞭炮/ 烟花
43. the Spring Festival Gala春晚
44. sweep away bad luck 扫除厄运
45. lucky money 红包
46. visit our relatives and friends 走亲访友
47. is in memory of纪念
【高分句型】
1. Traveling can bring us a lot of joy.
旅游能给我们带来很多的乐趣。(开头句)
2. Though my travel seemed really short, it was an unforgettable experience!
虽然我的旅行很短暂,却是一次难忘的经历!(结尾句)
3. Summer can provide me with enough time for traveling on foot.
夏天可以提供给我足够的时间来徒步旅行。
4. Last year, I went on a trip to Xiamen.
去年,我去了厦门。
5. It was my first time to Xiamen.
那是我第一次去厦门。
6. Xiamen is located in the southeast of Fujian.
厦门位于福建的东南部。
7. Guilin is located in the north of Guangxi.
桂林位于广西北部。
8. The population in the city of Guilin is more than six hundred thousand.
桂林的人口有六十多万。
9. Guilin is famous for its beautiful scenery.
桂林因它的美丽风景而著名。
10. The hills are green and the water is clear.
桂林山清水秀。
11. The environment here is clean and tidy.
这里的环境干净,整洁。
12. The scenery in Guilin is so beautiful that it attracts many tourists to come to Guilin for sightseeing.
桂林的风景如此优美,以至于许多游客都来桂林观光。
13. We are going to visit the Great Wall this summer vacation.
今年暑假,我们打算去游览长城。
14. He who does not reach the Great Wall is not a true man.
不到长城非好汉。
15. I’m staying there for about a week.
我将在那儿待一周。
16. It is really wonderful to have a bird’s-eye view of the field. 鸟瞰田野,感觉真是美极了!
17. This will be an unforgettable experience.
这将是一段难忘的经历。
18. We were at the foot of the hill early in the morning.
我们一大早就到了山脚下。
19. I prefer traveling by train to traveling by plane.
与乘飞机旅行比起来,我更喜欢乘火车旅行。
20. What a pleasant/ nice trip!
一次多么愉快的旅游啊!
21. I will never forget it.
我将永远难忘。
22. We took many photos and had a good time there.
我们在那儿拍了很多的照片,玩得很开心。
23. Even though my travel seemed really short, but my memory of the pleasant trip would last long.
尽管我的旅行非常短暂,但美好的记忆却久久难忘。
24. Last summer vacation, my parents and I went to climb Mountain Meng. We took food and drinks with us. At the beginning, I felt very excited because I had never seen so steep a mountain before, then my mother and I felt tired. After three hours’ hard climbing, we reached the top of the mountain, and we found that the view on the top was even more beautiful than that at the foot.
去年暑假,我和父母一起爬蒙山,我们随身带了很多食品和饮料。刚开始的时候,我感到很兴奋,因为以前从未见过这么陡峭的山。可后来我和妈妈就感到疲惫不堪。经过三个小时的攀爬,我们终于登上了山顶,发现山上的景色比山下更迷人。
25. The Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. It is usually celebrated in January or February.
春节是中国最重要的节日。通常一月或者二月庆祝这个节日。
26. The families get together and have a big dinner on New Year’s Eve.
除夕之夜,家人团聚在一起吃丰盛的晚餐。
地址:西安市南稍门中贸广场15号楼2单元22层2209室电话:029- / 029-&&&&网址:
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
陕ICP备号-3&&&&技术支持:&&欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Whenever the sun dropped and the blue sky came up, my father and I used to climb the mountain near my house. Walking together, my father and I used to have a lot of conversations through which I learned lessons from his experiences. He always told me,”You should have goals like climbing the mountain.” Without the mountain-climbing that we both enjoyed, we couldn’t have enough time to spend together because my father was very busy. I really got a lot from mountain-climbing. It gave me time to talk with my father and to be in deep thought as well as develop my patience.(耐力)Once we climbed a very high mountain. It was so challenging for me because I was only ten years old. During the first few hours of climbing, I enjoyed the flowers and trees, and the birds’ singing, but as time passed, I got a pain in both of my legs. I wanted to quit climbing. In fact, I hated it at that moment, but my father said to me,& “You can always see a beautiful sky at the top of the mountain, but you can’t see it before you reach the top. Only there at the top, you can see all of the nice things, just like in life.”At that time, I was too young to understand his words. But later after that, I got new hope and confidence.(信心) I found myself standing at the top of the sky, which was as clear as crystal(水晶).【小题1】The passage tells us that mountain-climbing was _____ for Father and Son.A.hard& W0 N) ^" @5 f1 `&B.enjoyable% Y' B1 S% i( O* Y* M. e- J&C.painful% b: P/ [" B8 E8 R8 K) d5 ]&D.comfortable/ O& e: Y- \( Z' U&【小题2】The word “quit” in the passage means”________”.A.carry on* `8 S) e' S+ [. a% W$ a&B.put off6 J/ S0 h) X, A4 ?# U&C.give up* j4 T# d2 `/ M&D.pick up& _1 H5 U- @3 N
f" ^- V&【小题3】 Which of the following is similar in meaning to the father’s words in the second paragraph?A.You will get all you need at the top of the mountain.0 N' `2 i/ d) c0 D* \&B.The sky is always as clear as crystal./ H4 N8 I+ f% @&C.You can find life is full of nice things." `$ ?' R, L2 \1 @: a) R&D.Never give up half-way." N1 g: H( T8 S&【小题4】 We can infer (判断) from the last paragraph that ________.A.the writer was very successful in his life! g3 h1 E8 j- D% O9 T&B.the writer didn’t reach the top of the mountain7 ^. O) T+ c- Q* d" E&C.though the writer was young, he could understand his father0 M* d% i
P- W, b6 f! c&D.The writer used to stop half-way when he climbed the mountain( Q& @# f* M+ \6 S$ V&【小题5】 The best title for the passage is “______A.Reaching the Top of the Mountain6 I+ S$ O; O# B# J7 j* g&B.Enjoy the Beautiful Views5 E- T6 R2 O
R7 K) \: @&C.Congratulations Between Father and I. N: Z* Q2 W$ Z: `: @&D.Father and I) P) \* @
[, `' W$ a&
答案【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】D【小题4】A【小题5】A
解析试题分析:短文大意:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了自己从爬山活动中学到的人生道理。作者从很小的时候就开始和父亲一起爬山,一开始不适应,想要放弃,在父亲的鼓励下坚持了下来。并且在一次次的爬山活动中和父亲度过了许多美好的时光,也在父亲的谈话中学到了许多人生的道理。【小题1】细节理解题。根据第一段中Without the mountain-climbing that we both enjoyed, we couldn’t have enough time to spend together because my father was very busy.可知该选B。【小题2】词义猜测题。根据“quit” 前后说作者累了,可推知是想放弃,所以选C,【小题3】细节理解题。通过全文可知是不要在中途放弃,所以选D,【小题4】细节理解题。根据文章最后一段But later after that, I got new hope and confidence (信心). I found myself standing at the top of the sky, which was as clear as crystal (水晶).可知该选A,【小题5】标题归纳题。本文是讲到达山顶,所以选A,考点:人生感悟类阅读。

我要回帖

更多关于 during after hours 的文章

随机推荐