My fatherhtc likess see films on the computer.找出错误并改正。

找出下面句子中的错误并改正在后面的横线上1.When do Peter go and see his friends?___________2.We often surfs the internet on Sundays.___________3.We are going to went to the cinema to watch a film.___________4.My friend Tim is good _作业帮
找出下面句子中的错误并改正在后面的横线上1.When do Peter go and see his friends?___________2.We often surfs the internet on Sundays.___________3.We are going to went to the cinema to watch a film.___________4.My friend Tim is good
找出下面句子中的错误并改正在后面的横线上1.When do Peter go and see his friends?___________2.We often surfs the internet on Sundays.___________3.We are going to went to the cinema to watch a film.___________4.My friend Tim is good at swim.___________5.The students are play basketball in the playground.___________6.China has much kinds of weather.___________
1.When (do) Peter go and see his friends?________did___ 2.We often (surfs) the internet on Sundays.____surf_______ 3.We are going to (went) to the cinema to watch a film.____go_______ 4.My friend Tim is good at (swim).__swimming_________ 5.The students are (play) basketball in the playground.____playing_______ 6.China has (much) kinds of weather.____many_______4发现相似题I think you do .Some peopie like to see films,others like to fly their kites.Some p">
英语阅读短文回答问题短文:All boys and girls like Sundays very much.on Sundays they don't have any classes.They can do what they want.do you like Sundays>I think you do .Some peopie like to see films,others like to fly their kites.Some p_作业帮
英语阅读短文回答问题短文:All boys and girls like Sundays very much.on Sundays they don't have any classes.They can do what they want.do you like Sundays>I think you do .Some peopie like to see films,others like to fly their kites.Some p
英语阅读短文回答问题短文:All boys and girls like Sundays very much.on Sundays they don't have any classes.They can do what they want.do you like Sundays>I think you do .Some peopie like to see films,others like to fly their kites.Some people like to play football,otherslikebasketball.Today is Sunday.Iwant to go to the movies with Tom and Jim.would you like to come with me?题:All boys and girls( )Sundaya( ).()sundays they can ( )at home ()play.The children like seeing the ( ),flying the( ).playing( )ang basketball.It’s Sunday( ),would you like to ()to the movies with us?我好不容易打的,帮我啊
答案:1.like2,very much3.stay4.and5.films6.kites7.football8.today9.go
答案:1、like 2、lot 3、On 4、stay 5、and
7、kites 8、football
9、today 10、goPeople like to see films on _______ TV instead of going to _______ cinema.A:the B:/;the C:/D:a;the_作业帮
People like to see films on _______ TV instead of going to _______ cinema.A:the B:/;the C:/D:a;the
People like to see films on _______ TV instead of going to _______ cinema.A:the B:/;the C:/D:a;the
答案选B:/;the

我要回帖

随机推荐