It will be wonderful toparty join usour party.(变为感叹句)

您当前的位置:&>&&>&&>&&>&
2014年如东中考网上阅卷适应性训练试卷英
语注 意 事 项考生在答题前请认真阅读本注意事项:1. 本试卷共12页,满分为120分,考试时间为120分钟。考试结束后,请将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。2. 答题前,请务必将自己的姓名、考试证号用0.5毫米黑色字迹的签字笔填写在答题卡上指定的位置。3. 答案必须按要求填涂、书写在答题卡上,在试卷、草稿纸上答题一律无效。第Ⅰ卷(选择题
共60分)第Ⅰ卷共45小题,请按要求将答案填涂在答题卡上。一、单项选择(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。1. Wang Fang and Wu Bin have recommended Zhang Lei as
new chairperson because they think he is
excellent student.
D. the: an2. My parents had to sell the old house for my further study abroad even though it was
their own wishes.
C. against
D. above 3. ― Do you think Chen Gang did best in the English test?― No, but of all the students of Grade 9 he did
.A. more careless
B. more carefully
C. most careless
D. most carefully4. ― The woman in a black skirt
be our English teacher in the classroom.― I’m sure it _______ be her. I saw her in the library just now.
C. mustn’t
D. needn’t5. The suspect is in his forties. He was seen
around Building A alone at midnight.A. walking
B. to walking
D. to walk6. There’s
cooking oil left in my home. Would you go to the supermarket and get
D. any7. Zhang Lei plans to start working after leaving school
he can help his parents support his family.A. though
C. as soon as
D. so that 8. The life we were used to __________ greatly since 2003.A. change
B. has changed
C. changing
D. have changed9. ―Mary, here are some new books. Can you help me
―Of course. Many students are looking forward to reading them.
A. throw them away
B. put them away
C. pick them up
D. give them out10. ― How much does the new TV
― 5,000 yuan. It’s too expensive, but I can get a very clear picture on my TV.A. cost
D. spend 11. Last Sunday it was
lovely weather
we decided to have a picnic on the beach.A. that
B. that C. that
D. that12. ― I wonder
― She is kind and generous. She always helps others.A. what Wang Hong is like
B. what Wang Hong is
C. what will Wang Hong be like
D. what does Wang Hong look like13. ― Millie, you should have breakfast immediately and then go to school.
― I don''t want to eat
, Mum. I''m feeling sick.A. something
B. everything
C. anything
D. nothing
14. I can never be a careful nurse because I’m a very
A.inactive
B.impatient
C.unhappy
D.unpopular15. D Kate, where have you been today? I haven''t seen you in the office.
, so I went home to have a rest.
A. I feel bored
B. Are you sure
C. It doesn’t matter
D. I''ve caught a bad cold二、完形填空(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Simon and Tommy worked for a wholesale(批发) company together just after leaving college in the same year. They both worked very
. After several years, however, the boss let Tommy be a
but Simon was still an office worker. Simon could not take it any more, tried to
the boss and complained the boss did not know how to choose one
person as a manager. The boss knew that Simon worked very hard for years. He
for a moment and hoped Simon would do one more thing for his company before leaving. He thought Simon would change his
and not leave the company.Simon agreed. The boss asked him to go and
out anyone selling watermelon in the market. Simon went and returned soon. He said he had found out a man
watermelon. The boss asked,“How much per kg?” Simon shook his head and went back to the market to ask and returned to
the boss $1.2 per kg.Boss told Simon to wait a second, and he called Tommy to come to his
. He asked Tommy to go and find anyone selling watermelon in the market. Tommy went, returned and said, “Boss, only one person selling watermelon. $1.2 per kg, and $ 10 for 10 kg. He has 340 melons in all. On the table there are 58 melons. Every melon weighs about 2kg, bought from the South two days ago, and they''re
and red, good quality.”Simon was very impressed(印象深刻) and realized the
between himself and Tommy. He
not to leave the company but to learn from Tommy.My dear friends, a more
person is more observant(观察力敏锐的), thinks more and explores in depth. Chances exist in the daily details. For the same matter, a more successful person sees more and farther so that he can find out a chance and catch it to
his aim. If a person sees one year ahead, while another sees only tomorrow. The difference between a year and a day is 365 times, how could you win?16. A. friendly
B. carefully
D. cheerfully17. A. worker
B. reporter
C. producer
D. manager18. A. leave
D. teach 19. A. generous
B. hard-working
D. easy-going20. A. slept
D. thought21. A. size
D. mind22. A. find
D. help23. A. eating
B. cutting
C. selling
D. planting 24. A. ask
D. bring25. A. house
B. market
D. room 26. A. cool
D. fresh27. A. difference
B. relationship
C. friendship
D. background28. A. wanted
C. decided
D. promised 29. A. helpful
B. beautiful
C. useful
D. successful30. A. realize
C. discover
D. show 三、阅读理解(本题共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AMarch 14th is my parents’ wedding anniversary (结婚纪念日). I decided to make them breakfast as their present. The only problem was that I never got to cook anything by myself.On that day I got up early at 6 am to get things ready so I could serve them in bed. At first I got the lighter (打火器) to light the gas before putting oil in the pan. I evened(使相等) the oil out before my dad woke up from the kitchen noise. When he saw me he was very surprised and happy. But I was a bit sad because it ruined (毁坏) part of the surprise and my freedom to do what I wanted to do. Anyway, from then on, he taught me to cook to make sure I didn’t mess up.I wanted to make sunny-side-up(单煮一面的) eggs, which means they are fried on one side only. So I cracked (打碎) one egg at a time into the pan and after a few seconds, I put salt and pepper(胡椒粉) on the eggs. It smelt good but the shape did not look like the bright sun.After the eggs were ready, I heated up(热一下) baked beans(烘豆), some sausages(香肠) and hash browns (煎薯饼), which look like a pancake(薄烤饼) and are made out of potatoes. They made up a typical Aussie breakfast and were ready to serve.My parents were so proud that I could cook. I felt happy that I could make my parents proud.31. The writer decided to make his parents breakfast to
. A. celebrate his parents’ wedding anniversary
B. make his parents proud of himC. practice his cooking skills
D. help his parents with the housework32. According to the passage, a typical Australian breakfast usually includes
.A. baked beans, some sausages and hash brownsB. boiled(煮熟的) eggs, some mushrooms(蘑菇) and sausagesC. pepper, toast and fried eggsD. a pancake, baked potatoes and baked beans33. From the passage, we learn that the writer
.A. gave up his plan halfway(在中途) throughB. felt sad for not giving his parents a surpriseC. wasn’t happy with his cookingD. felt proud for doing things for his parentsBThere have been many great inventions or things that changed the way we live. The first great invention was the one that is still very important today---the wheel. This made it easier to carry heavy things and to travel long distance.For hundreds of years after that, there were few inventions that had as much effect as the wheel. Then in the early 1800s the world started to change. There was little unknown land left in the world. People didn’t have to explore much any more. They began to work instead to make life better.In the second half of the 19th century, many great inventions were made. Among them were the camera, the light and the radio. These all play a big part in our daily life today. The first part of the 20th century saw more great inventions. The helicopter(直升机) in 1909, movies with sound in 1926, the computer in 1928, jet planes(喷气式飞机) in 1930. This was also a time when a new material was first made. Nylon(尼龙) came out in 1935. It changed the kind of clothes people wore.The middle part of the 20th century brought new ways to help people get over diseases. They worked very well. They made people healthier and allowed them to live longer. By the 1960s most people could expect to live to be at least 60.By this time most people in developed countries had a very good life. Of course new inventions continued to be made. But man now had a desire(渴望) to explore again. The earth was known to man but the stars were not. Man began looking for ways to go into space. Russia made the first step. Then United States took a step. Since then other countries, including China and Japan, have made their own steps into space.In 1969 man took his biggest step away from earth. Americans first walked on the moon. This is certainly just a beginning, though. New inventions will some day allow us to do things we have never yet dreamed of.34. In the 1800s, people began to work in order to make
. A. explorations
B. their life better
C. discoveries
D. a trip to space35. Nylon came out of five years later than
. A. radio
C. jet planes
D. movies36. People can live longer lives because
that help cure diseases have workedvery well.
A. doctors
B. new ways
C. medicines
D. new hospitals37. This passage talks mainly about
. A. why cars were very important
B. how inventions affect people’s daily lifeC. when light was invented
D. which country made the first step into spaceCThe tradition of birthday parties started a long time ago. There are some traditions that you can find almost anywhere, anytime, such as sending birthday cards, blowing out the candles(吹熄蜡烛) on a birthday cake and singing the ‘Happy Birthday’ song. Others are only found for certain ages and in certain countries.In China, on a child’s second birthday, family members put many things on the floor around the child. According to Chinese tradition, the first thing that the child picks up tells you what job the child will choose later in life.For Japanese children, the third, fifth and seventh birthdays are especially important. At this age, there is a special celebration(庆祝) Shichi-Go-San (seven, five, three in Japanese) when children go to the temple wearing a new kimono (和服). The priest (僧侣) gives them special sweets, and the parents usually organize a party for their friends in their home.In Argentina, Mexico and several other Latin American countries, girls have a special birthday celebration when they reach the age of fifteen. After a special ceremony (仪式), the girls dance a waltz with their father and other boys.Eighteen is the traditional ‘coming of age’---the age when (in many countries) you have the right to vote (选举权), join the army (参军) and (in Britain) drink alcohol(酒) or buy a house.In many English-speaking countries, a twenty-first birthday cake often has a key on top, or the cake itself is sometimes in the shape of a key. The key means that the young person is now old enough to leave and enter the family home at any time they want to!
38. Which of the following birthday traditions can be found almost anywhere, anytime?A. Dancing a waltz.
B. Sending birthday cards.
C. Putting many things on the floor.
D. Wearing a new kimono.39. In many countries you can
when you reach the age of eighteen.A. have a key
B. join the army
C. choose a job
D. organize a party40. We can know from the passage
.A. Some tradition of birthday parties started only in China.B. Some birthday traditions are only found in many countries.C. You become the owner of your house at the age of fifteen.D. You have the right to vote at the age of eighteen in many countries.41. Which might be the proper title for the passage??A. Japanese Special CelebrationB. The Drinking Age in Many CountriesC. Birthday Traditions around the World D. The Drinking Age in Many CountriesDWe humans live in different parts of the world, but we have the same “mother”. She gives us everything we need in our daily life. She is our Mother Earth.April 22 is Earth Day. The theme of this year is “Green Cities”.A green city is a healthy and pleasant place for people to live, according to the United Nations. A green city can get its energy from regenerative sources like solar (太阳能的) and wind power. Also, it is connected by clean public transportation. Moreover, a green city is made up of facilities (设施) that can save energy and reduce waste.Around the world, many cities and countries have done well to build themselves in a green way. Chicago is well known for its green roof (屋顶) program. These roofs are covered with plants. The plants get a great amount of rainwater. Later, the water evaporates (蒸发) to help make the air cool and clean. So far, there are about 360 green roofs in Chicago, according to the US Environmental Protection Agency.Curitiba, Brazil, has great transportation(运输). It opened the world’s first bus rapid transit (BRT) system in 1974. BRT runs on special lanes. This makes sure that buses are on time even in traffic jams. With the help of BRT, the city has the lowest level of air pollution in Brazil. Today, many other countries have copied BRT, including China and Mexico.Singapore is home to the first zero-energy building in Southeast Asia. Zero energy means a building is able to create more energy than it uses. Zero-energy buildings work with solar panels (板) mainly on roofs. These panels can make electricity which powers the buildings. By 2030, Singapore plans to build 80 percent of its buildings like this.42. The theme of Earth Day this year is “
”.A. Green Roofs
B. Green Cities
C. Reducing and Recycling
D. Environmental Protection43. The underlined word “regenerative” in Paragraph 3 means “
”.A. getting terrible things and smells
B. giving new life and freshness
C. reducing waste things
D. producing old materials again44. From the passage, we learn that in the three cities
.A. people are encouraged to grow plants on their roofsB. special lanes (车道) are designed to solve traffic jamsC. people make good use of solar and wind energyD. people are provided with a pleasant place to live45. The passage is mainly developed by
.A. giving examples
B. explaining reasons
C. listing suggestions
D. showing different opinions第Ⅱ卷(非选择题
共60分)第II卷共36小题,请按要求将答案写在答题卡上。四、词汇(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)A. 请根据括号中的中文提示、英文释义或句意,写出句中所缺单词,使句子通顺。46. ― Do you know what’s the
(高度,身高) of Jeremy Shu-How?― I don''t know. Maybe he is shorter than Yao Ming.47. After a long walk, I felt very
(口渴) and tired. I wanted a good rest.48. You will never
(be successful at something) anything if you spend your time in that way.49. I have some problems in my study, but I have no
(the ability to do something dangerous, or to face pain or opposition, without showing fear) to talk to my teacher.50. We can see snow in most northern parts of China when
comes.B. 请根据句意从方框中选择合适的单词,并用其适当形式填空,使句子通顺。51. We all care a lot about food safety, for we all want to eat
.52. ―Excuse me, would you please speak a little more
?―Sorry, I thought you could follow me. 53. ― What do you think of Daniel’s idea?― That’s great. I think his idea is worth
.54. ―Hi, guys. How was your party yesterday?―Wonderful! We had a big meal and enjoyed
. 55. ― What a warm day today!― The weather report says it will be even
tomorrow.C. 请根据句意从方框中选择合适的动词,并用其适当时态填空,使句子通顺。56. ― Mr Wu, you were not in the office when I went to see you yesterday.― Oh, I
for my teacher from Hong Kong at the airport at that moment.57. Li Hong
in a factory for two years. But now she is a nurse.58. Xiao Gang
up into a young man, and he is not a child any more now.59. ― Excuse me, Sir. But smoking is not allowed in school.― Sorry, I didn’t see the sign. I
out my cigarette(香烟) at once.60. ― How about the book you are reading?― Good indeed. It
many problems we have come across in our study.五、句型转换(本题共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
请根据要求改写下列句子,每空一词。 61. My father used to do some walking after supper.
(改为一般疑问句)
your father
to do any walking after supper?
62. The boss makes us work for ten hours every day.
(改为被动语态)We are
work for ten hours by the boss every day.63. It is wise of you to take your teacher’s advice.
(改为感叹句)
you are to take your teacher’s advice!64. Tom jumped higher in the high jump than Simon and I.
(保持句意基本不变)Tom jumped
in the high jump of the three.65. Peter went to bed an hour later than usual in order not to miss The Voice of China. (对划线部分提问)
Peter go to bed later than usual?六、短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。
Most people want to be happy, but few know how to find happiness. Money and success alone do not bring lasting happiness. Aristotle, a Greek thinker, said, "Happiness depends upon ourselves." In other words, we (66)m
our own happiness. Here are a (67)f
suggestions to help you be happier. The (68)f
secret of happiness is to enjoy the simple things in life. Too often, we spend so much time thinking about the (69)f
, for example, getting into college or getting a good job, that we fail to enjoy the present. You should enjoy life’s simple (70)p
, such as reading a good book, listening to your favorite music, or spending time with close friends. People who have several close friends often live happier and (71)h
lives. Another secret to living a happy life is to be active. Many people go (72)d
or play sports. People can forget about their problems and only think about the activities. Finally, many people find happiness in helping (73)o
. Studies show that people feel good when they spend their (74)t
helping others. If you want to feel happier, do good things for someone. You can help a friend with his or her studies, go shopping or help out with some things around the (75)h
for an elderly person.七、阅读与回答问题(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分) 请认真阅读下面短文,并根据短文内容回答问题。A group called Story Pirates(故事海盗) goes into schools and performs shows for children. But these shows are based on stories written by the children themselves. The grown-ups are there to help them become better writersThe Story Pirates are active in more than two hundred schools across the United States. Their method is designed to help children learn about the purpose and structure of writing. Actors and teachers known as teacher-artists help students write stories. The children feel the pride of ownership(所有权) in their work and may get to see their story performed. About two hundred actors and teachers are members of the Story Pirates. It was set up in two thousand three. The group is based in Los Angeles and also has performers on the East Coast. The basic program is called the Idea Storm. It includes two visits to a school. On the first visit, the teachers and actors hold a writing workshop(研讨会) at a student assembly(议会). They help students express their ideas. Benjamin Salka, the group''s chief executive officer(首席执行官), says they work with children to “open up” their imaginations. But that is only part of the process. Benjamin Salka says they work with students to rewrite and form their story to improve it. The goal is a final product that can express the ideas that were in the writer''s head. All the children get comments(评论) and suggestions on their work. After about a month, the Story Pirates return to the school. This time, they perform the stories that they have chosen and prepared for the stage. They sing, dance, tell jokes, use puppets(木偶) --- whatever they can do to make the experience fun.(请将答案写在答题卡上)76. Who wrote the stories performed?
77. What can the Story Pirates let children learn about?
78. How many actors and teachers joined the Story Pirates?
79. What do the Story Pirates do on the first visit?
80. How do you think we can improve our writing skill? (请考生自拟一句话作答)
八、书面表达(本题满分20分)81. 假如你班上将举行“My reading habits” 主题班会,请你根据下表所提示的要点,简述你的读书历程,准备在主题班会上和同学交流。读书计划每周六小时阅读,每天至少阅读半小时;周末阅读一个小时,看科技、小说书等;……(自拟一点读此类书的理由)书籍来源向图书馆借书;……(自拟一点并说明理由)读书感受阅读让我愉快、放松;读书让我进步; ……(自拟一点)注意:1.词数90左右。开头已为你写好,不计入总词数;2.短文须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;3.短文中不要出现具体的学校姓名和人名。4.参考词汇:novel n. 小说My reading habits
I love reading very much.
英语试题参考答案及评分标准第Ⅰ卷(选择题
共60分)一、单项选择(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)1.D
10. A11. B
15. D二、完形填空(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)16. B
30. A三、阅读理解(本题共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)31. A
40. D 41. C
45. A第Ⅱ卷(非选择题
共60分)四、词汇(本题共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)46. height
47. thirsty
48. achieve
49. courage
50. winter51.healthily 52. slowly
53. considering
54. ourselves
55. warmer56. was waiting
57. worked
58. has grown
59. will put
60. covers五、句型转换(本题共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
61. D use 62. to
63. How wise
64. the highest
65.Why did六、短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
69. future
70. pleasures71.healthier 72.dancing
73. others
75. house七、阅读与回答问题(本题共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)76. The children themselves (wrote the stories performed).77. They can let children learn about the purpose and structure of writing.78. About two hundred (actors and teachers joined the Story Pirates). 79. The teachers and actors hold a writing workshop at a student assembly and they help the students express their ideas.80. By reading more books and asking our teachers for advice.(Any reasonable answer can be accepted)八、书面表达 (共20分)One possible version:My reading habits
I love reading very much. I read books for six hours every week. Also, I read books for at least half an hour every day. At weekends, I usually read books about science or novels for an hour. I like reading books about science because I want to know more knowledge to make our country stronger.I often borrow books from the library. Sometimes I buy some books in the bookshop
because there’re many kinds of books for me to choose.Reading makes me happy and relaxed. Besides, it makes me improve my knowledge. Reading makes a wise person.
&(155.5 KB)
以上是《2014年如东中考网上阅卷适应性训练英
语试卷》的详细内容,《2014年如东中考网上阅卷适应性训练英
语试卷》是拇指教育的编辑和众多的网友会员精心为您奉献。请记得收藏本站。更多有关《2014年如东中考网上阅卷适应性训练英
语试卷》方面的资料,请在网站栏目中查找。转载本文,请注明: 感谢支持!
& |& & |& WAP

我要回帖

更多关于 party join us 的文章

随机推荐