it's ages since we went to the cinema 4d r14. 翻译成汉语什么意思?

您的位置:&&
&&学年高二英语模块质量评估:3 module3 《Adventure in Literature and the Cinema》(外研版必修5)
学年高二英语模块质量评估:3 module3 《Adventure in Literature and the Cinema》(外研版必修5)
地区:全国
上传人:crdE****@
版本:外研版
下载扣点:2点
上传时间:
已有3319人下载该资源
学年高二英语模块质量评估:3 module3 《Adventure in Literature and the Cinema》(外研版必修5)
模块质量评估(三Module3
第一部分 听力(共两节, 满分30分)
第一节(共5小题; 每小题1. 5分, 满分7. 5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项, 并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后, 你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
1. Which dress does the man suggest the woman wear?
A. The pink one.      B. The white one.
C. The blue one.
2. Where can the man get the letter from the woman?
A. In the mountains.
B. In his aunt’s house.
C. In his own home.
3. How will the man and the woman go home?
A. By taxi.    B. By bus.    C. By subway.
4. What does the woman mean?
A. She lost her notes.
B. The notes are not hers.
C. Someone has borrowed her notes.
5. Why did Carl go to the hospital today?
A. To see the doctor.
B. To take care of his wife.
C. To pay a visit to his daughter.
第二节(共15小题; 每小题1. 5分, 满分22. 5分)
  听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项, 并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前, 你将有时间阅读各个小题, 每小题5秒钟; 听完后, 各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料, 回答第6~8题。
6. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Interviewer and interviewee.
B. Boss and secretary.
C. Doctor and nurse.
7. What was the woman a year ago?
A. A nurse.
B. A bank clerk.
C. A secretary.
8. When did the woman come to London?
A. Last December.
B. Last November.
C. Last September.
听第7段材料, 回答第9~11题。
9. Why was there dirt on the woman?
A. She was pushed to the ground.
B. She wore a dirty coat.
C. She took a crowded train.
10. Where was the woman robbed?
A. On the underground train.
B. On the bus.
C. In the street.
11. Who caught the robber?
A. The police.
B. The conductor.
C. Two passengers.
听第8段材料, 回答第12~14题。
12. Where will the man go?
A. To a theatre.
B. To a cinema.
C. To a bookshop.
13. Which country does the man come from?
A. America.    B. Britain.   C. France.
14. How will the man go there?
A. By taxi.
B. On foot.
C. By bus.
听第9段材料, 回答第15~17题。
15. Where is the speakers’ apartment?
A. On the top floor.
     B. On a middle floor.
C. On the ground floor.
16. What can we learn about the house?
A. It’s near to the street.
     B. It’s well furnished.
C. It’s pretty small.
17. What are the speakers doing next?
A. Go to see the house.
     B. Get a repairman.
C. Buy some furniture.
听第10段材料, 回答第18~20题。
18. Who brought up Eric?
A. His uncle.
     B. His mother.
C. His grandparents.
19. When did Eric start taking drugs?
A. After his music group broke up.
B. After his marriage failed.
C. After his wife died.
20. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Eric could also write good songs.
B. Eric had never attended an art college.
C. Eric was world famous as a movie star.
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节, 满分45分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题; 每小题1分, 满分15分)
21. Sydney’s Opera House celebrated its 40th birthday in 2013,    was listed as world heritage in 2007.
A. when   
B. that  C. which  D. who
22. The man who made   fortune was suspected to have   connection with the theft.
23. (2013·长春高二检测)Jane had to speed up   for the hour she had lost in the traffic jam.
A. making up B. to make up
C. make up
D. made up
24. The thief went into the house at midnight, only   by the policemen hiding there.
A. to catch B. catching
C. to be caught
25. Obama didn’t attend APEC in 2013   the US federal
government had a shutdown.
A. unless B. as long as
C. so that
D. because
26.    of danger in the street at night, she had to go home with a friend.
A. Warned B. Warning
C. Having warned
D. To be warned
27. —Have you seen the movie The Twilight?
—No. Who   it?
A. had directed B. has directed
C. directed
D. directs
28. Every year, thousands of young Europeans   to explore their continent by train in the summertime.
A. set off B. set down
C. set about
29. —Tom is said   his composition.
—If so, let’s not   him.
A. disturb
B. to disturb
C. disturb
D. to disturb
30. From her   voice on the phone, I know she was   in the new environment.
A. terrifying
B. terrified
C. terrified
D. terrifying
31. I must think about the difficulty I will have   the problems in the future.
A. solveB. solving
D. to solve
32. Don’t always   tricks on the shy boy because he feels embarrassed.
A. make B. play
33. He left without a word,    not to come back again.
A. determined
B. to be determined
C. having been determined
D. to determine
34. —Are you sure you will be back for the class get-together next weekend?
A. Forget it.
B. You bet!
C. I will.
D. So what?
35. The doctor has a good   for treating the patients well and not charging a lot of money.
A. interest B. reputation
C. behavior
D. achievement
第二节 完形填空(共20小题; 每小题1. 5分, 满分30分)
  By the time I finished high school, my interest in animals had grown, and enrolled at a university to study biology. I learned soon enough that studying animals 36 this level was not in the animals’ best interests. I 37 one midterm exam in which each student was 38 a large, freshly-killed frog and instructed to dissect(解剖)and mark a set of 39 parts. I looked at the 40 frog in front of me and was saddened that her life was 41 away for such a slight 42 .
A year later, in the same 43 where I dissected the frog, I performed a small act of animal 44 . We were 45 on fruit flies, and it was time to record the distribution of characteristics in their next generation. Flies were 46 in small plastic bottles. Counting the number of flies with white or red eyes required first exposing them to ether(乙醚) 47 they could not move. The flies were then spread onto a piece of white paper to be 48 and counted. When the data collection was 49 , the flies had no further use, and our instructions were to 50 them into a small glass dish of oil at the center of each desk, which was to be their final resting 51 .
Once a little pile of flies had been counted, I pushed them off the edge of the paper. As we recorded our data, I 52 one eye on them. Within minutes the pile was humming(嗡嗡叫)as tiny legs and wings beat their way out of the ether fog. I was extremely excited as they took 53 . That was my first 54 in refusing to conduct scientific research that treated nonhuman life in a(n) 55 way.
37. A. decide
B. remember
38. A. created
B. thought
C. watched
39. A. student
40. A. alive
D. wounded
41. A. made
B. brought
42. A. reason
43. A. library
C. classroom
44. A. operation
B. relation
45. A. experimenting
B. strengthening
C. striking
D. experiencing
46. A. solved
B. searched
47. A. while
B. because
C. in case
D. so that
48. A. hit
B. examined
D. operated
49. A. temporary
B. progressive
C. complete
D. curious
50. A. put
51. A. shade
B. shelter
52. A. made
C. established
53. A. fight
54. A. step
D. gesture
55. A. kind
B. generous
D. effective
第三部分 阅读理解(共两节, 满分40分)
第一节(共15小题; 每小题2分, 满分30分)
I am trying to muster(鼓起)the courage to toss away my mobile phone to enjoy a more peaceful and ring-free life.
Can you imagine not having your mobile phone? In our high-tech, in-a-hurry age, a cell-free life is a hard concept to swallow. Our mobile phones can now access the Internet, and many people feel the need to express their every thought on their blog pages. If I gave up my cellphone, people would think I was mad.
I wish I had the strength to toss away my technology. I have an office phone, a home phone, an e-mail and if people want to contact me, they can. If I’m out, people can leave a message. Do they really need to find me? However, I’m a bit like Frodo in the movie Lord of the Rings. The power of the ring is too strong and I can’t let it go.
Mobile phones have become necessary tools in our busy life. For most people, they hold all contacts and many of us don’t write up address books any more. The latest phones carry our music, pictures, movies and everything else. We feel lost without this device and when we do misplace it, we feel cut off from our fellow.
“Where have you been? ”said a friend, who saw me a week after I lost my cellphone, “I tried calling you, but you disappeared. You disappeared off the face of the Earth. ”See, when you don’t have a mobile phone, you don’t exist.
I’m not really going to toss my mobile phone away, in fact. We humans are such social animals and mobile phones serve us well. So I’ve decided not to serve my mobile phone. Like all machines, I can always turn it off.
56. What does the underlined phrase “toss away” mean?
A. Give away.
B. Get away.
C. Break away.
D. Throw away.
57. The writer mentions Frodo to   .
A. show it is difficult to get rid of the mobile phone
B. show how much he likes Frodo
C. suggest a cell-free life is what he wants
D. introduce a film character to us
58. What’s the purpose of the example in Paragraph 5?
A. It shows friendship is important.
B. It shows we exist in the world.
C. It shows the world is too small.
D. It shows the mobile phones can help us contact each other.
Maurice Sendak’s children’s book, Where the Wild Things Are, published in 1963, has become very successful throughout the years and was made into a movie earlier this year.
The book’s main character is a boy named Max who gets into trouble with his mother and is sent to bed without any supper. Before long, Max’s room magically becomes a forest, and he sails away to a land where monsters(怪物)live. Max isn’t scared, though, and becomes king of the wild things, but after a while, he begins feeling homesick. Max sails back home and his supper is still hot when he arrives at his bedroom.
Many teachers and professors like this story and use it to help children develop creativity and imagination. Melina Davis, an education professor, said she likes how the book contains a couple of pages that have only pictures on them. “This allows children to shape the story themselves, ”she said.
The book contains a few of larger words that some parents worry may confuse children, but experts say those words help improve children’s reading skills and challenge them.
Davis said the book is well written which helps kids get involved in the story. “The book talks about what all children go through, like ‘I was naughty but my mommy still loves me’, ”Davis said.
The book also encourages children to face their fears. “I think it’s really good to show that Max is friends with the monsters, ”Davis said. “Kids can find out monsters aren’t always the thing under the bed that’s going to scare them. I think this is good because it shows that the children can go to scary places but still have a positive experience. ”
Since the book has been successful throughout the years, a movie was recently made and many people are excited to see it. Davis said she thinks the movie will be wonderful but it might be a little scary for younger children. “You don’t want bad dreams over a book that’s extremely wonderful, ”Davis said.
59. Teachers and professors like the book Where the Wild Things Are because it helps children   .
A. learn to draw their own pictures
B. understand their own fears
C. become more imaginative
D. develop more quickly
60. What is the intention of using larger words in the book?
A. To add to the difficulty while children are reading.
B. To help children get involved in the story.
C. To cause the children some confusion.
D. To help challenge the children’s reading skills.
61. What does Davis think of the movie?
A. She thinks children of all ages will love it.
B. She encourages children to see it to fight against their fears.
C. She believes it will be a better choice for children than the book.
D. She worries that it might be too frightening for some children.
62. What’s the author’s purpose in writing the passage?
A. To comment on a famous children’s book.
B. To suggest ways to improve children’s reading.
C. To encourage children to read scary stories.
D. To introduce a movie based on a children’s book.
How far would you be willing to go to satisfy your need to know? Far enough to find out your possibility of dying from a terrible disease? These days that’s more than an academic question, as Tracy Smith reports in our Cover Story.
There are now more than a thousand genetic(基因的)tests, for everything from baldness to breast cancer, and the list is growing. Question is, do you really want to know what might eventually kill you? For instance, Nobel Prize-winning scientist James Watson, one of the first people to map their entire genetic makeup, is said to have asked not to be told if he were at a higher risk for Alzheimer’s(早老性痴呆病).
“If I tell you that you have an increased risk of getting a terrible disease, that could weigh on your mind and make you anxious, through which you see the rest of your life as you wait for that disease to hit you. It could really mess you up, ”said Dr. Robert Green, a Harvard geneticist.
“Every ache and pain, ”Smith suggested, could be understood as “the beginning of the end”. “That’s right. If you ever worried you were at risk for Alzheimer’s disease, then every time you can’t find your car in the parking lot, you think the disease has started. ”
Dr. Green has been thinking about this issue for years. He led a study of people who wanted to know if they were at a higher genetic risk for Alzheimer’s. It was thought that people who got bad news would, for lack of a better medical term, freak out. But Green and his team found that there was “no significant difference” between how people handled good news and possibly the worst news of their lives. In fact, most people think they can handle it. People who ask for the information usually can handle the information, good or bad, said Green.
63. The first paragraph is meant to   .
A. ask some questions
B. introduce the topic
C. satisfy readers’ curiosity
D. describe an academic fact
64. According to Paragraphs 3 and 4, if a person is at a higher genetic risk, it is   .
A. advisable not to let him know
B. impossible to hide his disease
C. better to inform him immediately
D. necessary to remove his anxiety
65. The underlined part “freak out” in the last paragraph is closest in meaning to“   ”.
A. break down
B. drop out
C. leave off
D. turn away
66. The study led by Dr. Green indicates that people   .
A. prefer to hear good news
B. tend to find out the truth
C. can accept some bad news
D. have the right to be informed
The most famous collections of fairy tales are the ones by Jakob and Wilhelm Grimm. The Grimms published their first fairy-tale collection in 1812. They didn’t think they were writing for children. They thought they were preserving disappearing German folk culture. Their first edition(版本)was a scholarly book that carefully recorded the oral tales. They were surprised when some of their early readers suggested that the stories might be interesting to children.
But the Grimms needed money. They had made a bad deal with their publisher and received little payment for their first book. At one point Wilhelm complained there wasn’t a chair in his house one could sit on without worrying it would break. So he took the hint and set to work to make a book that would be suitable for children. He selected a few of the tales, made them much longer, and polished up the language. He didn’t add morals, but he did slip in character judgments and moralizing comments wherever he could.
The Grimms’ fairy tales also have one characteristic that would seem to make them unsuitable for children. Many of them include violent incidents. In “Hansel and Gretel” a child is eaten by a wolf. When he revised the tales for children, Wilhelm Grimm retained the violence. In fact, he sometimes even ramped it up. For example, in the first edition of the tales, Cinderella forgives her sisters at the end. It’s only in the second edition, the one intended for children, that her birds peck(啄)out their eyes.
Why, then, have the Grimms’ fairy tales become classic of children’s literature, so much so that it is hard to imagine a child who doesn’t know Cinderella’s story or Snow White’s?
One answer is that only a few of the tales survived into modern times. The first edition of the Grimms’ fairy tales had 210 tales. By 1825 it was down to 50. And today only a dozen or so of the tales are often reprinted in children’s collections.
But the deeper answer is that the tales that have lasted are magical adventures that help children deal with the struggles and fears of their everyday lives.
67. Why did Wilhelm Grimm set out to adapt his book for children?
A. To deal with readers’ complaints.
B. To improve his financial situation.
C. At the request of his publisher.
D. To preserve the ancient stories in print.
68. When revising the fairy tales, Wilhelm did all of the following EXCEPT   .
A. add character judgments
B. make the tales much longer
C. delete the violent scenes
D. polish up the language
69. What does the underlined expression “ramped it up” in Paragraph 3 probably mean?
A. Started.
B. Allowed.
C. Classified.
D. Increased.
70. What is the passage mainly concerned with?
A. History of fairy tales.
B. Ways to preserve the oral tradition.
C. The Grimms’ fairy tales.
D. Violence in fairy tales.
第二节(共5小题; 每小题2分, 满分10分)
  根据短文内容, 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
Ways to Save Time
We all wish we had just a bit more time. Just think what you could do with an extra hour or two each day: you could finally stick to an exercise routine, or spring-clean the house, or write your novel, or learn the guitar and so on.
 71 But I can help you find more hours in your day for the things that really matter.
1. Get Out of Bed Earlier
If you normally get up at 7: 30 a. m. , try getting up at 7: 00 a. m. That half-hour might not sound like much, but it could be time that you use to exercise, to read that book you’ve been meaning to finish.  72?
2. Do the Important Tasks First
Once you get to work, get the important ones done first(not the easy ones, or even the urgent ones). You can afford to spend at least an hour working on big, important tasks rather than on all those little urgent ones.
 73 The urgent tasks will still get done, and you won’t miss the important ones.
3. Reduce Interruptions
If colleagues have a habit of hanging around your desk to chat, or if the phone is constantly ringing, you might find that it takes you half the day to finish a simple task like writing a letter. Constant interruptions don’t just eat up time, they also break your concentration.
When you’ve got a big task to focus on, let your calls go to voicemail.  74 Wearing headphones makes it less likely that people will try to strike up a conversation.
A few minutes chatting, browsing the web, and so on, can easily turn into hours of wasted time over the course of a day.
When you’re working, work. If your concentration is slipping, take a proper break: go and get a glass of water, or stretch your legs a bit. And if you’re facing a difficult task, try breaking it into small steps or stages so that it’s easier to deal with.
A. Stay Focused on Your Work
B. Take Breaks When Necessary
C. If you have an office door, close it.
D. If you work like this, you’ll usually save time.
E. Would you want me to make your day longer?
F. I can’t magically make all your days 25 hours long.
G. Or simply to get your day off to a calm and organized start.
第四部分 写作(共两节, 满分35分)
第一节 短文改错(共10小题; 每小题1分, 满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文, 请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误, 每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加: 在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除: 把多余的词用斜线(﹨)划掉。
修改: 在错的词下画一横线, 并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意: 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处, 多者(从第11处起)不计分。
Li Ming and Wang Ying are two students of Senior Three. They all work hard but they have different learning method. Li Ming often sleeps in class instead of listen to the teacher. As a result, he miss lots of points that the teacher makes and it usually takes him much time to finish his homework. But he has to stay up late and doesn’t get enough sleep. However, Wang Ying has quite the different way of learning. She listens attentive and tries to catch everything that the teacher said in class. Because this, she spends less time doing her homework, which makes it is possible for her to go to bed early.
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
假如你所在的国际学校组织了以“读书、进步”为主题的“英语读书月”活动。请你根据下列信息, 写一篇100个词左右的英语短文, 介绍你班“读书明星”王萍同学。
姓名 王萍 性别 女 年龄 18 班级 高二(3)班
特点 (1)积极参与读书月(the“Reading and Progress”activity), 酷爱阅读英文报纸杂志和原著;
(2)习惯良好, 方法得当, 写了三本读书笔记;
(3)易于合作, 乐于助人
获奖 (1)学校“模拟联合国(Model UN)”辩论赛一等奖;
(2)省中学生英语演讲比赛(the Provincial Middle School Students English Speech Contest)第一名
感言 阅读使我进步, 英语让我快乐!
W: How’s this pink evening dress? Shall I wear it to the party or shall I choose that white one?
M: They both look beautiful, ①but I think your blue dress is more suitable.
M: I’ll be staying in the mountains most of the time.
W: Do you have an address where I can post a letter to you?
M: Well, ②if you write to my aunt’s house, she’ll hold my mail until I get there.
W: How can we get home? It’s so late and the buses and subways have all stopped running.
M: ③It looks as though we have no choice but to call a taxi.
M: Is there any way I could set you to lend me your notes from Thursday’s lecture? I have no idea where mine are. But I think you were in the class, right?
W: Well, yeah! I did take notes. ④But actually they’re now with another friend.
M: Oh, it’s a pity.
W: I saw Carl Johnson at the hospital today. I wonder if his wife is ill.
M: No, she’s fine. ⑤His daughter just had a baby and he was visiting her.
M: So you’re new here.
W: Yes, ⑥I’m very glad to be your secretary.
M: What work have you done before?
W: ⑦I had been a nurse for six years. And then I worked in a bank. And I’m a secretary now.
M: How long have you been a secretary?
W: For one year. Since last September.
M: You have been a secretary for one year in London?
W: No, I came to London nine months ago.
M: ⑧So you’ve worked in London since last December.
W: Yes, that’s right.
M: Hello, Joan. Why are you late today? You are never late for work.
W: No, I am never, but. . .
M: Wow! Your coat is very dirty. Did you fall?
W: Yes, ⑩I had a terrible experience on the underground train. Listen to this! A man came up to me and pulled out a knife. He pointed it right at me!
M: Oh, no! Are you all right? Did he hurt you?
W: No, he didn’t hurt me, but he took my handbag.
M: Then what happened? What did you do?
W: I caught hold of his knife, ⑨and he pushed me to the floor.
M: Oh, no! Why did you catch hold of his knife? That’s dangerous.
W: I don’t know that. I didn’t think.
M: And what did the other passengers do? Did they help you?
W: Yes, they didTwo men ran after the robber and held him.
M: Did the police come?
W: Yeah. The conductor called a policeman, and he took the robber to the police station.
M: What a story! Thank goodness you are all right.
M: Excuse me, how can I get to the Riverside Theatre?
W: Sorry, I didn’t catch what you said.
M: Please show me where the Riverside Theatre is.
W: Do you speak French? I’m a foreigner here.
M: Oh, wonderfulI come from Paris. Is there a Riverside Theatre near here?
W: OK. Let me tell you the way. Walk along the river and take the fourth turning on the left, then go down until you reach the second set of traffic lights. Turn right at the end of the road, and you will see the theatre.
M: Good heavens! What a long way!
W: You can take a taxi if you can’t remember what I told you or if you don’t want to walk a long way.
MWell, I like walking. It’s a fine day for walking, isn’t it? And Shakespeare’s play is worth the effort!
W: It sounds reasonable. I like Shakespeare!
M: Thank you very much.
W: It’s a pleasure.
W: Oh, dear. It’s the fifth flight up!
M: That’s all right. We’ll get used to it. Besides, it’s quiet there. We’re a little further away from the street and traffic noise andthere’s no one living over us.
WIs the place well furnished?
MYes, it’s pretty bright there and big enough for our children to play.
W: What about the kitchen?
M: The stove and refrigerator are in good working order, and I don’t see any loose electric wiring that could cause fires.
W: Are the pipes all right?
M: The pipelines seem OK, too. The toilet works well and the shower has hot and cold water and the sinks don’t seem to leak.
W: The place is OKLet’s go there and have a look at it again.
M: OK, let’s go.
  Eric Clapton is one of the most successful rock stars of all time. He has sold millions of copies of his records and has appeared in concerts all over the world.
Clapton was born in 1945 in a small town near London. When he was only two years old, his mother left himEric was brought up by his grandparents. Until he was nine he believed that they were his parents and it was a terrible shock when he found out that they weren’t. But his grandparents treated him well. They paid for him to go to Art College. But Eric had already become interested in music and he started playing the guitar in bars and clubs.
Clapton first became famous when he started a group called “Cream”He could not only play the guitar and sing but also could write excellent songs. But while on stage he was a brilliant guitar-playing superstar, his private life was falling apartAfter his marriage was broken off, he started taking drugs.
答案: 1~5.CBACC
6~10.BBAAA
11~15.CACBA
16~20.BACBA
21. 【解析】选C。考查定语从句。句意: 悉尼歌剧院在2013年庆祝其建立40周年, 它在2007年被评为世界遗产。根据句意和句子结构可知, 逗号后面是非限制性定语从句修饰Sydney’s Opera House, 从句中缺少主语。that不能引导非限制性定语从句, which可以。故选C。
22. 【解析】选B。考查冠词和固定搭配。make a fortune发财; have connection with. . . 和……有联系。
23. 【解析】选B。考查非谓语动词。句意: 简不得不加速来弥补在交通堵塞中失去的时间。不定式表示目的, 故选B。
【变式训练】
Each participant is given up to five minutes to   the best lie in the competition, the World’s Biggest Liar.
A. make up
B. look up
C. turn up
D. give up
【解析】选A。考查动词短语。句意: 在世界最大说谎者的比赛中, 每位参赛者被给予最多五分钟的时间来编造最完美的谎言。make up组成, 编造, 化妆, 和好; look up查阅, 抬起头; turn up出现, 把……的声音调大; give up放弃。
24. 【解析】选C。句意: 小偷在半夜进入房间, 结果被藏在那里的警察抓住了。表示出乎意料的结果要用only+不定式, 且主语the thief和动作catch之间为逻辑上的被动关系, 故选C项。
25. 【解析】选D。考查状语从句。句意: 因为美国联邦政府停摆, 奥巴马没有参加2013年的APEC。根据句意可知, 此处表示原因。故选D。
26. 【解析】选A。考查非谓语动词作状语。句意: 被警告夜晚马路上有危险, 她不得不和一个朋友一起回家。warn(警告)与句子主语she之间是被动关系, 且warn这一动作已发生, 所以用过去分词。
27. 【解析】选C。考查一般过去时。句意: ——你看过《暮光之城》这部电影了吗? ——没有。谁导演的? The Twilight已经上映, 导演是过去的动作, 故用一般过去时。所以选C。
28. 【解析】选A。考查set动词短语。句意: 每年夏天成千上万的年轻的欧洲人乘火车出发去探索他们的大陆。set off出发; set down记下; set about开始做; set up建立。
29. 【解析】选C。考查非谓语动词。句意: ——据说汤姆正在写他的作文。——如果是这样, 我们不要打扰他。由“某人/某物+be +said +动词不定式”可知, 第一个空应填动词不定式, 此处表示动词不定式中的动作正在进行, 所以用to be writing。再由let sb. do sth. 可知, 选C。
30. 【解析】选B。考查形容词辨析。句意: 从电话中她的害怕的声音, 我知道在新环境中她很害怕。terrified害怕的, 形容人的内心或声音、表情等; terrifying令人害怕的。
31. 【解析】选B。考查solve和固定搭配。句意: 我必须考虑我将来在解决问题方面遇到的困难。have difficulty(in)doing sth. 做某事有困难。
32. 【解析】选B。考查固定搭配。句意: 不要总是捉弄那个害羞的男孩, 因为他感到很困窘。play a trick/tricks on sb. 捉弄某人。
33. 【解析】选A。考查形容词determined作伴随状语。句意: 他没说一句话就离开了, 决定再也不回来了。determined not to come back again相当于and he was determined not to come back again。
34. 【解析】选B。考查交际用语——肯定答复。句意: ——你确信下周末会回来参加班级聚会吗? ——一定, 当然! Forget it. 得了吧。You bet! 当然! I will. 我会的。So what? 那又怎么样呢? 根据句意, B项最佳。
35. 【解析】选B。考查名词辨析。句意: 这位医生因为很好地治疗病人并且不多收钱获得了好名声。reputation名声, 符合句意。interest兴趣; behavior行为; achievement成就。
【文章大意】到我中学毕业的时候, 我对动物的兴趣渐增, 于是我进了一所大学学习生物学。我很快认识到在这个级别研究动物对动物们来说非常不利。
36.【解析】选A。固定搭配题。at this level在这个级别。
37. 【解析】选B。逻辑推理题。此处指我记得一次期中考试。
38. 【解析】选D。逻辑推理题。此处指每位学生被递给(handed)一只刚被杀死的青蛙。
39.【解析】选C。逻辑推理题。此处指标出青蛙身体的部位。
40. 【解析】选B。词汇复现题。结合上文的freshly-killed frog可知应选dead。
41.【解析】选C。固定搭配题。take away one’s life剥夺生命。
42.【解析】选A。固定搭配题。for such a slight reason因为这样微不足道的原因。
43.【解析】选D。逻辑推理题。此处指在我解剖青蛙的同一个实验室。
44.【解析】选A。固定搭配题。perform a small act of animal operation进行一次小的动物手术。operation手术; relation关系; health健康; wealth财富。
45. 【解析】选A。固定搭配题。experiment on对……进行实验。
46. 【解析】选D。逻辑推理题。此处指苍蝇被保存在塑料瓶里。solve解决; search寻找; catch抓住; keep存放, 保留, 保存。
47. 【解析】选D。逻辑推理题。此处指接触乙醚的目的是让它们不能动。so that为了, 表示目的。
48. 【解析】选B。逻辑推理题。此处指果蝇被散布在一张白纸上, 等待被检查和数数量。to be examined将被检查。
49. 【解析】选C。逻辑推理题。此处指数据收集完成后。temporary暂时的; progressive向前进的; complete完成的, 完全的; curious好奇的。
50.【解析】选A。固定搭配题。此处指把它们放进每个桌子中间一个小的装有油的盘子里。put放; raise举起, 抬起; wake弄醒, 叫醒; spread展开, 蔓延。put. . . into. . . 把……放入……。
51.【解析】选C。逻辑推理题。此处指这是它们最后安息的地方。shade阴凉处; shelter遮蔽处; place地方palace宫殿。
52.【解析】选D。固定搭配题。keep one eye on留意。
53.【解析】选B。逻辑推理题和固定搭配题。根据上一句中的tiny legs and wings beat their way out of the ether fog可知, 这些苍蝇冲出了乙醚, 所以此处指它们飞走了。take flight飞行。
54.【解析】选A。固定搭配题。first step in doing sth. 做某事的第一步。
55. 【解析】选C。词语辨析题。根据作者的描述可知作者认为用非人类的动物做实验是很残忍的。kind友好的; generous大方的, 慷慨的; cruel残忍的; effective有效的。in a cruel way以一种残忍的方式。
【文章大意】作者想摆脱手机, 这可能吗?
56. 【解析】选D。词义猜测题。根据本句中的to enjoy a more peaceful and ring-free life可知此处指作者想扔掉手机。toss away=throw away扔掉。
57. 【解析】选A。推理判断题。根据第三段的最后一句The power of the ring is too strong and I can’t let it go. 可知, 作者认为自己就像Frodo不能摆脱戒指那样摆脱不掉手机。故选A。
58. 【解析】选D。推理判断题。这一段通过这个例子表明了手机的重要性以及起到的作用。故选D。
【文章大意】作者对Where the Wild Things Are这本儿童图书进行了评价。
59. 【解析】选C。细节理解题。根据第三段的Many teachers and professors like this story and use it to help children develop creativity and imagination. 可知, 老师和教授喜欢这本书, 是因为它能帮助孩子发展创造性和想象力。故选C。
60. 【解析】选D。细节理解题。根据第四段的内容可知, 专家认为这些larger words能提高学生的阅读能力, 挑战自我。故选D。
61. 【解析】选D。细节理解题。根据最后一段的Davis said she thinks the movie will be wonderful but it might be a little scary for younger children. 可知, 她认为这部电影将会很好, 但可能会吓着较小的孩子。故选D。
62. 【解析】选A。推理判断题。作者写这篇文章的目的是对Where the Wild Things Are这本儿童图书进行评价。
【文章大意】本文主要讲了如果一个人患有一些疾病, 如早老性痴呆病, 是不是该告诉他呢?
63. 【解析】选B。推理判断题。此处通过两个问题引出话题。
64. 【解析】选A。推理判断题。根据这两段可知, 如果告知一个人他将来可能患某种可怕的疾病, 这个人有可能会担心、心烦。由此可知最好不要提前告诉他。
65. 【解析】选A。词义猜测题。根据下文But的转折, 以及no significant difference可知, freak out的意思是精神垮掉。
66. 【解析】选C。推理判断题。根据最后一段的In fact, most people think they can handle it. 可知答案选C。
【文章大意】最有名的童话集要数Jakob和Wihelm Grimm的童话。他们在1812年出版了他们的第一部童话集。他们认为他们不是为儿童而写的, 而是认为他们是在保存正在消失的德国民间文化。
67. 【解析】选B。细节理解题。根据第二段But the Grimms needed money. 和So he took the hint and set to work to make a book that would be suitable for children. 可知, 他是因为缺钱而去为儿童写书, 因此选择B。
68. 【解析】选C。细节理解题。根据第三段的When he revised the tales for children, Wilhelm Grimm retained the violence, 可知选项C错。
69. 【解析】选D。词义猜测题。根据第三段的For example后面几句话的描述, 在第一版里, Cinderella最终原谅了她的姐姐们。但是在专门写给孩子们看的第二版里, Cinderella的鸟把她姐姐们的眼睛啄下来了。可知是增加了暴力性。ramp up表示增加, 故选D。
70. 【解析】选C。主旨大意题。全文都是围绕格林童话展开的。A、D项概念太宽泛, B项只有在第一段里才提到。故选C。
答案: 71~75. FGDCA
Li Ming and Wang Ying are two students of Senior Three. They all work hard
but they have different learning method. Li Ming often sleeps in class instead of
listen to the teacher. As a result, he miss lots of points that the teacher makes and
it usually takes him much time to finish his homework. But he has to stay up late and
doesn’t get enough sleep. However, Wang Ying has quite the different way of
learning. She listens attentive and tries to catch everything that the teacher said in
attentively
class. Because ∧this, she spends less time doing her homework, which makes it is
possible for her to go to bed early.
1. 【解析】第二句的all→both。因为此处指前面提到的Li Ming和Wang Ying两个人。
2. 【解析】第二句的method→methods。method是可数名词, 此处指他们有不同的方法, 所以用复数。
3. 【解析】第三句的listen→listening。instead of后面接动词-ing形式。
4. 【解析】第四句的miss→misses。本文用一般现在时, 所以此处用一般现在时, 主语是单数, 所以用谓语动词的单数形式即misses。
5. 【解析】第五句的But→So。此处前后之间是因果关系。
6. 【解析】第六句的the→a。此处指完全不同的一种方法。
7. 【解析】第七句的attentive→attentively。此处需要副词修饰谓语动词listens。
8. 【解析】第七句的said→says。本文用一般现在时, 所以此处用一般现在时, 主语是单数, 所以用谓语动词的单数形式即says。
9. 【解析】在第八句的Because后面加of。because of表示“由于”, 后面接名词、代词或动词-ing形式。
10. 【解析】去掉第八句中的is。在“make +宾语+宾语补足语”中, 宾语后面不加系动词。
【参考范文】
Wang Ping, an 18-year-old girl from Class 3, Senior 2, loves reading books, such as English magazines, newspapers and even original English novels and has made 3 copies of notes, which can show her proper reading methods and good habit. She is always ready to help her fellow classmates improve their reading. Wang Ping is expert at communicating. She is a cooperative girl who is very active in all kinds of reading activities. In the “Reading and Progress” activity, she won the first prize in the debate of Model UN. Besides, she once got first place in the Provincial Middle School Students English Speech Contest. What she has learnt from reading is that “reading can make me progress and English can find me happy”.
关闭Word文档返回原板块。
版权所有:中华资源库

我要回帖

更多关于 cinema 4d r14 的文章

随机推荐