有道在线翻译英语翻译求助

英语翻译求助!!!!_百度知道
英语翻译求助!!!!
现在有很多人、省时。请你以Travel by Bike or by Train为题、乘坐舒适不方便,自行车和火车均有不足之处。其实,不能用来进行长途旅行,但仍有不少人喜欢坐火车,喜欢骑自行车旅行,特别是年轻人,写一篇短文。火车快速、有益于健康速度慢、经济(economical)优点缺点自行车方便(convenient),没有铁路的地方不能去,介绍各自的优缺点
is beneficial to health is slow. In factAdvantages and disadvantages of convenient bicycle (convenient ), like to travel by bike. Train fast, no railway lines can not go. Please you to Travel by Bike or by Train as problem. There are a lot of people, especially young people, economic ( economical ), cannot be used for long-distance travel, ride comfort is not convenient, time-saving, the bicycle and train have shortcomings, but there are still many people who like train, introduced their own advantages and disadvantages, write an essay
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
需要考翻译如果是专业方面的论文,那么你必须是有深厚的专业英语功底,否则,那就考个证好了 在百度搜一下就可以了
Advantages and disadvantages of convenient bicycle (convenient ), economic ( economical ), is beneficial to health is slow, cannot be used for long-distance travel. Train fast, time-saving, ride comfort is not convenient, no railway lines can not go. There are a lot of people, especially young people, like to travel by bike, but there are still many people who like train. In fact, the bicycle and train have shortcomings. Please you to Travel by Bike or by Train as problem, write an essay, introduced their own advantages and disadvantages.希望可以采纳
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求助_百度知道
英语翻译求助
government-issued photo ID (exDisabled Account Appeal - ID RequestIn order to reactivate your account we need to verify your identity: passport. Do you have a valid, drivers license)
提问者采纳
驾照)禁用帐户吸引力- ID请求为了恢复您的帐户:护照,我们需要核实你的身份。你有一个有效的,政府发行的带照片的身份证(例
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
政府颁发的带有照片的ID证件(例如:护照:),驾照)? 可以吗。你是否有一个有效地,我们需要核实你的身份账户禁用申诉——ID回复(如下)
为了激活(或重启)你的账号
很好,谢谢你,可惜已经采纳他了
禁用帐户吸引力- ID请求为了恢复您的 帐户,我们需要核实你的身份。你有一个 有效的放纵性情,失去自我nment-issued 照片的身份证(例:护照,司机李用香熏
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求助_百度知道
英语翻译求助
in the same way as step 6 except that in the derivative case steady state should not be affected. To do this. Overshoot and oscillation following a set-point transient can sometimes be improved by lowering thereference weighting in the proportional path, meaning that the differentialterm acts on purely the output, with no contribution from the input reference, gradually reduce the Kr term from its nominal unity value tooptimize the transient. In the regulator case. Slowlyreduce the Km variable from it’s nominal unity value to optimize overshoot and oscillation.Step 5, so the steady statecondition will change unless integral gain is used. If derivative gain has been applied. Note that in many casesoptimal performance is achieved with a reference weight of zero in the derivative path, or where the set-point is fixedand tuning is conducted against changing load conditions.Step 6, they are not useful. Note that this will change the loop sensitivity to the input reference, transient response can often be improved by changing the referenceweightingSteps 5 & 6 only apply in the case of tuning a transient set-point
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
本文讨论了不同阶段的产品生命周期的营销策略,876,企业如何做产品营销的工作,产品生命周期管理,989,376,747.17房屋及建筑物376,222,279.12 26,088,可以使自己的营销更好.The文&#47,以及相关的注意事项,面对越来越挑剔consumers。 关键词】营销策略,企业生存和发展的关键,987.65 1。的营销策略.How企业,产品生命周期管理为基础的营销管理问题越来越体现其重要性,269在目前的买方市场环境,010,销售管理,面对越来越挑剔的消费者,营销管理,600。 (关键词)的营销策略.Product显示越来越多的 passsage的描述每一步的产品生命周期的销售策略和销售管理的基本问题分析neccesity的和相关的饲料产品生命原价1.70 14.97管理,产品生命周期在目前的买方市场条件下.50 1,228,730,267,它的重点企业生命周期的营销策略管理exsist develop,营销管理的需要
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求助!!_百度知道
英语翻译求助!!
我是大一新生 我们学校有个英语协会 是一个社团 我们今天中午要求社员用英语做一个简单介绍 我把中文稿写好了 可是怕自己初出茅庐 英语词汇不够丰富 翻译不够准确 想请大家帮忙议一下 不要太难的词汇 简单明了最好、大家好 我是来自==的某某 很高兴认识你们 我喜欢英语 渴望锻炼自己 我希望在这个社团里能够结交更多朋友 能够使我的应用英语得到提高
谢谢大家。
提问者采纳
.I also hope to make more friends in this association to enhance the ability of my application English. I like English and wish to use this chance to enhance the capability. I am very glad to have this opportunity to recognize you...,请楼主验收.and name is ..I come from ,everybodyHello!纯属手翻..Thank you very much
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
全部为人工翻译. Thank you very much以上不是机译. I want to make friends with everyone of you in order to improve my english level faster. I like English very much and be extremly eager for parctive myself here and get improved. I feel so gald to see you guys here, My name is XX and I am come from XX;afternoon everyoneGood morning &#47
Hello everyone I come from a certain very glad to know you I like the English desire to exercise themselves in this community where I would like to be able to make more friends to be able to make the application of English improved, I thank you all.
Hello everyone! I am XXX, from XXX.
Very nice to meet you guys today. I like learning English and expect to practise it. Besides, I hope that I can make lots of new friends here and improve my English ability as well. Thank you!这段话比较简单,也比较口语化。
hello,everyone.My name is xx and i'm from xx.I'm glad to know you.I enjoy learning english and i'd like to improve my English level through this club.I hope that i can have a lot of friends here so that i can improve my English,thanks!
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有道在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐