英语翻译!!急!!有道在线翻译英语等~!!

在线等,英语翻译汉语。。急!_百度知道
在线等,英语翻译汉语。。急!
All jewellery lines must comply with blue design Jewellery, hair and kids Conditions of Purchase for Nickel , Lead and Azo Dyes issued in Oct 2006Please send test samples or test reports showing compliance with these requirements that clearly link up with the product FAO 1928 UK officeAll goods must be plated , treated and produced with the appropriate materials / components under best manufacturing practices as to prevent tarnishing .67794 -8 ANAI-1-0034(B) N150 HT VERITCAL BRACELET (Prepack 2)
$0.50 USD CHINA
INVOICE DESCRIPTION: PVC/VINYL1ST split shipment 50002ND split shipment 1,618Total Quantity 6618VENDOR Ext. FCA Cost : 3512 USDSpecial Instructions : Ticketing Instruction : Jewelry Conditions of Purchase dated 10/2006 Apply PLS CONFIRM ASAPPRODUCT MUST BE MEET U .S STANDARDS NOT EXCEEDING 0.06% LEAD CONTENT600 PPM FOR METAL JEWELRY AND NOT EXCEEDING 0.02% LEAD CONTENT200 PPM FOR PVC JEWELRYPacking Instructions :*** ALL MERCHANDISE MUST BE PRE -TICKETED ***Carding Instructions :ALL MERCHANDISE MUST HAVE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
提问者采纳
各珠宝行必须遵守蓝色设计,珠宝首饰,头发和孩子的条件购买镍,铅和偶氮染料发出在2006年10月请发送测试样本或测试报告显示遵守这些规定,明确联系起来,与产品粮农组织, 1928年英国办事处所有货品必须镀金,处理及产生同适当的材料/元件下的最佳制造规范,以防止变色。 67794 -8 anai - 1 - 0034 (二) n150羟色胺veritcal手镯( prepack 2 ) $ 0.50美元,中国发票描述:聚氯乙烯/醋酸乙烯第1次分裂装运5000个第2次分裂装运1618 总量6618 厂商分机。边境禁区的代价: 3512美元特别指示:票务指示: 珠宝条件的购买日期为10/2006申请薪酬水平调查证实的ASAP 产品必须符合中美s标准不超过0.06 % ,铅含量600 ppm的金属饰品,并以不超过0.02 % ,铅含量200百万分之一聚氯乙烯首饰包装说明: ***所有商品必须预先开罚单*** 分梳指示: 所有商品必须有原产国 阿拉伯文到英语朝鲜语到英语德语到法语德语到英语俄语到英语法语到德语法语到英语荷兰语到英语葡萄牙语到英语日语到英语西班牙语到英语希腊语到英语意大利语到英语英语到阿拉伯文英语到朝鲜语英语到德语英语到俄语英语到法语英语到荷兰语英语到葡萄牙语英语到日语英语到西班牙语英语到希腊语英语到意大利语英语到中文(繁体)英语到中文(简体)中文到英语中文(繁体到简体)中文(简体到繁体)
机器翻译的做个参考吧
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分求英文翻译! 自我介绍!急!在线等!_百度知道
高分求英文翻译! 自我介绍!急!在线等!
内容如下:尊敬的各位考贰粻弛饺佾祭崇熄搐陇官你们好,我是来自客舱部一分部的乘务员XX,2008年1月我和所有的新乘务员一样,怀揣着对空姐职业的向往,加入了南航北京分公司这个大家庭。转眼间,两年快过去了,在这两年的飞行时光中,我感悟到很多,也学习到很多东西。很多人都说北京分公司很年轻,北京分公司的乘务员也很年轻,的确,但是我想说的是,我愿意用我的青春,我的热诚去和北京公司一起进步,一起成长,在每一个航班中做到“一切从旅客的感受出发,珍惜每一次服务的机会!”谢谢!
我要准确,负责任的翻译,不要从翻译软件上弄下来的狗屁不通的东西!
提问者采纳
Dear Sir/Madam,My name is XXX and come from the first branch of cabin department. As a new hire, I joined CZ Beijing Branch with a dream of airhostess in Jan, 2008. Now, looking back the two years that I has worked (for)with all the colleagues is very important for me, it makes me study and think much more than before.Many people thought that Beijing Branch is very young, and also their airhostess. It is indeed, but what I wanna say is I want to spend all my youth, all my enthusiasm, to grow with Beijing Branch, to keep our word& Do everything base on the experience of passengers, cherish every chance we could do for passengers& in every flight.Thanks.对你的中文内容作了稍微的修改,有一个地方你要稍微注意一下,“the two years that I has wo贰粻弛饺佾祭崇熄搐陇rked”这个句子中从语法讲应该要在后面加一个“for”,但我如果加进去就感觉整个句子很怪,你可以自己在斟酌一下
Chinav2008
凌晨1点32分书
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他17条回答
Distinguished examiners are you, I am from a branch of the Department of cabin crew XX, 2008 Nian 1 month I, and all the new crew, like flight attendant carries the right career aspirations to join the Beijing branch of China Southern to this family. Twinkling of an eye, two years will soon pass, the flight time during those two years, I have Ganwudao a lot, but also learn a lot. Many people say that very young Beijing Branch, Beijing Branch of the crew is also very young indeed, but I want to say is, I am willing to use my贰粻弛饺佾祭崇熄搐陇 youth, my enthusiasm to go along with Beijing's progress, and grow together, in every 1 flights to do &all proceed from the experience of visitors and cherish every opportunity for service!
nice to meet you respective examiners. I am from a branch of the Department of cabin crew XX, 2008 Nian 1 month ,i am as all the new crew,with the expect of flight attendant carries the right career aspirations to join the Beijing branch of China Southern to this family. Twinkling of an eye, two years will soon pass, the flight time during those two years, I have Ganwudao a lot, but also learn a lot. Many people say that very young Beijing Branch, Beijing Branch of the crew is also very young indeed, but I want to say is, I am willing to use my youth, my enthusiasm to go along with Beijing's progress, and grow together, in every 1 flights to do &all proceed from the experience of visitors and cherish every opportunity for service!
能认识一下不,呵呵
Distinguished examiners are you, I am from a branch of the Department of cabin crew XX, 2008 Nian 1 month I, and all the new crew, like flight attendant carries the right career aspirations to join the Beijing branch of China Southern to this family. Twinkling of an eye, two years will soon pass, the flight time during those two years, I have Ganwudao a lot, but also learn a lot. Many people say that very young Beijing Branch, Beijing Branch of the crew is also very young indeed, but I want to say is, I am willing to use my youth, my enthusiasm to go along with Beijing's progress, and grow together, in every 1 flights to do &all proceed from the experience of visitors to treasure every opportunity to service!& Thank you!
参考资料:
DGood morning(自己看着办吧),i am XX, from the sub-department of the passenger cabin service. The same as other flight attendants, with a yearning for stewardess I became one of the Beijing branch of China Southern Airlines in January 2008. Time flies, 2 years have been past, adn during the past 2 years, i learnt a lot. Many people said that the Beijing branch is too young and so is the flight attendants. Exactly, but what i do want to say is i'd like to grow with the Beijing branch with passion,and every flight to be &Placing the passengers' feeling above all, cherish every opportunity of service&. Thank you!
楼上那几位不知道什么叫丢人吧,我邻居家的狗叫得都比你们讲的的英语顺
Twinkling of an eye, two years will soon pass, the flight time during those two years, I have Ganwudao a lot, but also learn a lot. Many people say that very young Beijing Branch, Beijing Branch of the crew is also very young indeed, but I want to say is, I am willing to use my youth, my enthusiasm to go along with Beijing's progress, and grow together, in every 1 flights to do &all proceed from the experience of visitors and cherish every opportunity for service!
Distinguished examiners are you, I am from a branch of the Department of cabin crew XX, 2008 Nian 1 month I, and all the new crew, like flight attendant carries the right career aspirations to join the Beijing branch of China Southern to this family. Twinkling of an eye, two years will soon pass, the flight time during those two years, I have Ganwudao a lot, but also learn a lot. Many people say that very young Beijing Branch, Beijing Branch of the crew is also very young indeed, but I want to say is, I am willing to use my youth, my enthusiasm to go along with Beijing's progress, and grow together, in every 1 flights to do &all proceed from the experience of visitors to treasure every opportunity to service!& Thank you! 原来是乘务员啊!
没在线啊...hello everyong ,that't all 3q....
Dear Sir/Madam,My name is XXX and come from the first branch of cabin department. As a new hire, I joined CZ Beijing Branch with a dream of airhostess in Jan, 2008. Now, looking back the two years that I has worked (for)with all the colleagues is very important for me, it makes me study and think much more than before.Many people thought that Beijing Branch is very young, and also their airhostess. It is indeed, but what I wanna say is I want to spend all my youth, all my enthusiasm, to grow with Beijing Branch, to keep our word& Do everything base on the experience of passengers, cherish every chance we could do for passengers& in every flight.Thanks.
Dear examiner :hello.I'm from the cabin crew a division of the XX, January 2008, I and all new flight attendants, huaichuai the yearning for stewardesses, joined the southern Beijing branch the family. In the years in the past two years, the flight time, I feel the many, also learn many things. Many people say Beijing branch of Beijing branch is very young, the flight attendants are very young, indeed, but I want to say is, I would like to use my youth, my enthusiasm to progress together with Beijing company, grow up together, in every flight from &all passengers feel, cherish every chance of service!& Thank you!
为了三项对标?
Reads as follows: Distinguished examiners are you, I am from a branch of the Department of cabin crew XX, 2008 Nian 1 month I, and all the new crew, like flight attendant carries the right career aspirations to join the Beijing branch of China Southern to this family. Twinkling of an eye, two years will soon pass, the flight time during those two years, I have Ganwudao a lot, but also learn a lot. Many people say that very young Beijing Branch, Beijing Branch of the crew is also very young indeed, but I want to say is, I am willing to use my youth, my enthusiasm to go along with Beijing's progress, and grow together, in every 1 flights to do &all proceed from the experience of visitors to treasure every opportunity to service!& Thank you!
Reads as follows: Distinguished examiners are you, I am from a branch of the Department of cabin crew XX, 2008 Nian 1 month I, and all the new crew, like flight attendant carries the right career aspirations, adding that China Southern Beijing Branch family. Twinkling of an eye, two years will soon pass, the flight time during those two years, I have Ganwudao a lot, but also learn a lot. Many people say that very young Beijing Branch, Beijing Branch of the crew is also very young indeed, but I want to say is, I am willing to use my youth, my enthusiasm to go along with Beijing's progress, and grow together, in every 1 flights to do &all proceed from the experience of visitors to treasure every opportunity to service!& Thank you!
Dear Madames/Sirs,I am XXX, an attendant of the Fisrt Division of the Customers Services. In Jan. 2008, with
the great expectations of this profession as all other new attendants, I joined the Beijing Branch of Southern Airline. Within the passsed two years' flight, I've acquried lots of further understandings and learnings about this occupation.Although some one may think that the Beijing Branch is new, the attendants here are also young and lack of experiences, what I insist to say is that, I will do all my best, with my passions and energies, to work here, grow and develop together with the Branch, achieving the goal of & Think from the customers all the times, cherish each working opportunity& in every flight. Thank you.
good morning /good afternoon/good evening,(直译成honored/dear/distingushed interviewers是不符合英语语言习惯的)madam or sir
i'm a flight attendant from section 1 of passenger department.(建议你查下你所在部门名称的标准翻译)when i joined the Beijing office of Southern Airline in jan,2008,i was just so excited about being a stewardess as any new flight attendant is . time flies,it's almost two years ago.i have understood a lot and learned a lot from nearly two years of working (as a stewardess 可省略 ).many people say the Beijing office is young and so are attendants from it.exactly!but what i'm trying to say is i'm ready to move ahead and grow with the Beijing office,filled with enthusiasm .i shall adhere to the principle of putting passengers first and take full advantage of every chance of serving customers.thank you!
Good morning/afternoon laies and gentleman, and distinguished officers解释一下,一般都用先生女士们你们好。考官是中式说法,sir/madam是书面用于。口语就是ladies and gentleman,然后为了表示某些特殊人的身份,用一个尊敬的领导们。My name is XXX and I am a crew from Cabin Department, first branch.I still remembered January 2008, when I joined the Beijing branch of China Southern Airlines, I just like all the new crew members yearning the career to be a Stewardess. How time flies, almost two years have been passed. During this period of flying times, I gained many sentiments, and learnt many lessons as well. Many people think that the Beijing Branch is still young and crews also are very young. Indeed, it is true but what I am trying to say is that I will grow and improve myself together with Beijing brach, with my youth and passion. To achive the goal in every flight: Customers feeling oriented, and Cherish every chance of services! Thank you all. Wish you have a good day. 因为你貌似是演讲,所以我基本用的都是口语化的句子,很琅琅上口,表达简单易于理解。从礼仪上,也前后增补了一些问候语,如上午好/下午好/祝你们今天顺利,等常用语。最后,这个演讲貌似短了点。让我说,大概30秒就说完了,不知道有没有问题。要更多帮助,可以在线给我留言。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁九年级英语翻译,在线等急~!!_百度知道
九年级英语翻译,在线等急~!!
1.that we fail to enjoy the present2.living a happy life3.Studies show that people feel good.4.This is what I want to be my clerk.5.I realize how different it is to get something done.6.Home video
Mom Mix7.Make a dinner and invite her over.You can also take it over to her house and surprise her.8.While you're from it today,you'll realize you are at the end of it tomorrow.9.As I looked up10.It was the last night of my summer camp
提问者采纳
1 我们没有享受现在的生活(活在当下)2 过着幸福的生活3 研究表明人们感觉很好4 这就是我对我的职员的要求5 我才意识到真正做成一件事是多么的不一样6 家庭录影老妈版(这个我也没看懂,求个上下文呗……)7 做好晚饭,请她来吃。或者你也可以(做好后)带到她家,给她个惊喜。8 有可能今天你还在享受它,明天你就会对他彻底厌烦了。9 就在我向上看的时候10 那是我夏令营的最后一夜
提问者评价
虽然晚了,还是谢谢
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
九年级英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一段英文翻译!!急!在线等!_百度知道
求一段英文翻译!!急!在线等!
狼群站在布列瑟农的星空下这曾经是那样桀骜不驯的生命无奈地诉说自己无处栖身的悲伤诉说人对野生狼群的蓄意谋杀面对全部武装的人类狼是弱者它们此刻在星光月夜里凝望厮守缠绵过的故园在感伤里作别可以玩文艺的话尽量……不行的话只要翻出来就行了!
提问者采纳
Wolves stand in bressanone sky,
狼群站在布列瑟农的星空下this used to be the wild and intractable lives这曾经是那样桀骜不驯的生命that helplessly
pour out their homeless sadness,无奈地诉说自己无处栖身的悲伤and narrate people's deliberate murder on wild wolves.诉说人对野生狼群的蓄意谋杀Wolves are weak in the face of fully-armed man.面对全部武装的人类狼是弱者This moment in the starry moonlight night,它们此刻在星光月夜里all of them are staring at the hometown that they have stayed,凝望厮守缠绵过的故园having the last farewell in sentiment.在感伤里作别(自己翻的,虽然晚了,但可以参考下~)
提问者评价
虽然过了时间但是不妨碍我选择好回答ww
其他类似问题
Wolves that used to stand in bressanone sky is unruly life as helplessly tell oneself become homeless sorrow to tell people to attempted murder of wild wolves in the face of all the armed human Wolf is their weakness at the moment in the starlight in the night gazing at stay lingering homeworld disposed in the sentimental
谢谢~不过可以加一下标点么?
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!!!在线等这句中文的英文翻译_百度知道
急!!!在线等这句中文的英文翻译
基于公司治理的财务核心能力的特征有:目标一致性、能力的综合性、能力的关联性和能力的一般性。
提问者采纳
基于公司治理的财务核心能力的特征有:features of the core financial competence based on corporate governance :目标一致性consistent goal 能力的综合性integrated capability能力的关联性和能力的一般性。relevance and generality of the capability.
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
The finance core competencies' characteristic which governs based on the company includes: Goal uniformity, ability comprehensive nature, ability relatedness and ability generality.
用翻译工具翻得
The core financial competence based on the corporate governance is featured by the consistency of goals, the comprehensiveness, relevance and generality of abilities.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有道在线翻译英语 的文章

随机推荐