把这封信中文名翻译成英文名中文

推荐这篇日记的豆列
······
&(831人关注)incorporate的翻译中文意思-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
&&英文单词:incorporate
简明英汉词典incorporate[in5kC:pEreit]adj.合并的, 结社的, 一体化的vt.合并, 使组成公司, 具体表现vi.合并, 混合, 组成公司vt.[律]结社, 使成为法人组织美国传统词典[双解]incorporatein.cor.po.rateAHD:[1n-k?r“p…-r3t”] D.J.[in6k%8rp*7reit]K.K.[!n6k%rp*7ret]v.(动词)in.cor.po.rat.ed, in.cor.po.rat.ing, in.cor.po.ratesv.tr.(及物动词)(1)To unite (one thing) with something else already in existence:合并:把(一物)合并到已存在的另外某物中:incorporated the letter into her diary.把这封信写到了她的日记里(2)To admit as a member to a corporation or similar organization.收编,加入:把某人收编入一公司或类似的组织中(3)To cause to merge or combine together into a united whole.结合,混合:使混合或合并到某一整体中(4)To cause to form into a legal corporation:使组成合法的公司:incorporate a business.组建公司(5)To give substance embody.赋与实质:给与内容或物质形式;具体化v.intr.(不及物动词)(1)To become united or combined into an organized body.结合,合并:联合或并入一个有组织的实体(2)To become or form a legal corporation:成立:成为或组建合法公司:San Antonio incorporated as a city in 1837.圣安东尼奥城建于1837年adj.(形容词)AHD:[-p…r-1t] (1)Combined
merged.合并的,结合的:并入一个整体的;合并的(2)Formed into a legal corporation.组成合法公司的语源(1)Middle English incorporaten 中古英语 incorporaten (2)from Late Latin incorpor3e incorpor3t- [to form into a body] 源自 后期拉丁语 incorpor3e incorpor3t- [一体化] (3)Latin in- [in] * see in- 2拉丁语 in- [在里面] *参见 in-2(4)Latin corpus corpor- [body] * see corpus 拉丁语 corpus corpor- [身体] *参见 corpus继承用法incor“porableAHD:[-p…r-…-b…l] (形容词)incor”pora“tionn.(名词)incor“pora”tiveadj.(形容词)incor“pora”torn.(名词)现代英汉词典incorporate[In5kC:pEreIt]vt., vi.-rated, -rating(1)合并;并入He was incorporated a member of the college.他成为该大学的一员。We will incorporate your suggestion in the new plan.我们将把你的建议编到新计划中去。(2)组成公司词性变化incorporate[In5kC:pErEt]adj.-rated, -rating(1)合并的(2)组成公司的现代英汉综合大辞典incorporate[5inkCpErit]vt.(1)(使)合并, 并入, 合编(2)组成公司(3)具体表现(4)使混合, 使加入Your idea will be incorporated in the plan.将把你的意见编入计划。When his business became large, he incorporated it.在他的商店业务扩充之后, 他把它组成公司。词性变化incorporate[5inkCpErit]vi.(1)合并, 混合(with)(2)组成公司Mr. Smith's firm incorporated with others last year.去年史密斯公司与别家合并了。incorporate[5inkCpErit]adj.[in5kC:pErit](1)合并的, 并入的(2)公司组织的(3)具体化的继承用法incorporated[In5kC:pEreItId]adj.词性变化incorporativeadj.incorporator[In`kR:pEreItE(r)]n.用法词典incorporatein-内+corporate 社团的英文相关词典incorporatecombine&&&&join&&&&merge&&&&unify&&&&unite&&&&[七国语言]英汉公共大词典incorporate加入美国传统词典incorporatein.cor.po.rateAHD:[1n-k?r“p…-r3t”] D.J.[in6k%8rp*7reit]K.K.[!n6k%rp*7ret]v.in.cor.po.rat.ed, in.cor.po.rat.ing, in.cor.po.ratesv.tr.(1)To unite (one thing) with something else already in existence:incorporated the letter into her diary.(2)To admit as a member to a corporation or similar organization.(3)To cause to merge or combine together into a united whole.(4)To cause to form into a legal corporation:incorporate a business.(5)To give substance embody.v.intr.(1)To become united or combined into an organized body.(2)To become or form a legal corporation:San Antonio incorporated as a city in 1837.adj.AHD:[-p…r-1t] (1)Combined
merged.(2)Formed into a legal corporation.语源(1)Middle English incorporaten (2)from Late Latin incorpor3e incorpor3t- [to form into a body] (3)Latin in- [in] * see in- 2(4)Latin corpus corpor- [body] * see corpus 继承用法incor“porableAHD:[-p…r-…-b…l] adj.incor”pora“tionn.incor“pora”tiveadj.incor“pora”torn.英汉法学大词典incorporate v.包括 ,合并,设立,设立股份有限公司 英汉航海大词典incorporate n.组成公司 英汉环境大词典incorporate n.混用,结合,插入 英汉航空大词典incorporate n.整体的,结合 英汉化学大词典incorporate vt.结合,包括,插入,体现;adj.合为一体的,组成的,掺合的 英汉经贸大词典incorporate n.组成公司 英汉计算机大词典incorporate vt.结合(包括,插入;adj.合为一体的(组成的,掺合的) 英汉机械大词典incorporate n.整体的,结合 英汉建筑大词典incorporate vt.联合,加入,合并 英汉水利大词典incorporate n.合并,加入,包括有
上一篇词典:&&&&&&
下一篇词典:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.i like it except drop the lowest price in the 1st sentence instead ask for a price quote.
这比较喜欢这个.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
1÷(1.9/15)=150/19吨甘蔗
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'大家帮帮忙,把这封信翻译成英文的。_百度知道
大家帮帮忙,把这封信翻译成英文的。
题:········原来的生日日期是日(好像是这个:(这个我自己填写)密码是,所以出生日期我填写的不是真实的,因为担心个人信息泄露:
因为生日填写错误导致战地3无法联机游戏我在注册游戏的时候,希望能帮我修改一下。我的EA ID是:日邮箱地址:·········游戏激活码,结果无法游戏,我忘记了,因为是随意填写的)实际生日是,谢谢:······希望能帮我修改一下
急用啊啊啊啊,不然我的158可就泡在水里了第二个括号里的也翻译一下大家的回答都很好,我先去试一下
提问者采纳
because of concerns about personal information leakage: September 26Theme, the hope can help me revise: · · · · · ·The hope can help me revise: · · · · · · · · ·The game activation code, 1998 (like this, because it is free to fill in)The actual birthday, the results can not play, I forget: (this I fill in)The password is, thank you. My EA ID is, so the date of birth I fill is not true, 1993Email address: · · · · · · · ·The original date of birth is June 28: because of birthday fill in error resulted in battlefield 3 cannot be brought online gameWhen I registered in games
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
The registered birth date is Jun 28th 1998(May be this: Sept 26th 1993 (thanks to update)My E-mail address, thanks:My EA ID could not join online game as wrong birth date registeredAs I was afraid personal info.My EA ID is, please help correct my ID info. disclosure when I was registering ID, so the birth date I registered is not true:Activate code is. By the reasonSubject:Password is, I cannot join online gaming now:Sincerely hope you could help me on above, I am not sure as I input it randomly)Atual birth date is
Subject: unable get into BATTLEFIELD 3 for wrong birthdayWhen I register the game, I writed false birthday for concerning revealing my privacy, which cause my unable into the game, I hope to modify it and to play the game.My EA ID:******Password:******Game activation code:*******The false birthday: (或者June.28,1998),and I forget if that is what I write that time, for I write it random,and sorry for thatActual birthday:(或者Sep.26,1998)Email:********最后最好写下:Thank you for help and sorry for my mistake!
In the days of
filler display warning portability
kills 3 no
and game method
Note: I am the game, cartoon, , volume and cause heart
individual information leakage , dew is my date of birth to write an experimental method
, zeshin Kung Yu no game ,
hope to raise and down.My EA is ID::(这个我自己填写)Dense is:·········Active
Yu:·········Hara coming birthday date is June 28, 1998, (I forget this image is , , cause of voluntary
birthday is on September 26, 1993 location:hope to raise and down
Subject: Can't Play Battle Field 3 Online Because of Wrong BirthdateI handed in the wrong birthdate when I registered because I was afraid that my information would be leaked. Sadly, I can't play games because of it. So I hope you can revise the birthdate for me,
then I can play game again, thanks.My EA ID: ... ( I will fill in it myself)Password: ...activation code: ...Former Birthdate: 6/28/1998 ( May be this, I forget it because I filled it casually )Actual Birthdate: 9/26/1993Email: ...Thanks for your help and sorry for my mistake!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁她将把这封信给他.翻译成中文_百度作业帮
她将把这封信给他.翻译成中文
她将把这封信给他.翻译成中文
她将把这封信给他.She will give the letter to him.
she will send the letter to him
his this letter

我要回帖

更多关于 中文名翻译成英文名 的文章

随机推荐