根据中文英文网站翻译成中文英文,急急急!谢谢

英语翻译_百度作业帮
知道英语牛人团为你解答.每空一词:4.is a gift with the magazine5.on the school swimming team ...tell you a lot about6.one of these shirts ...Here you are ...to try another one如果有需要解释的你追问告诉我 :-)请各位英语好的大大帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!!谢谢啦!_百度知道
请各位英语好的大大帮我把这段中文翻译成英文!!谢谢啦!
“宝贝,我已经很努力了,可是你要的某些东西我还是给不了你,对不起,请你原谅我。。。”
Honey. I've try my every effort. But there are still something you want and I can‘t give them to you. Sorry but please forgiv憨贰封荷莩沽凤泰脯骏e me……【楼主参考下~希望对你有帮助~】
提问者评价
谢谢大大啦!
其他类似问题
其他8条回答
baby,i try my best to do 。but,i couldn’t give you sth you want。sorr憨贰封荷莩沽凤泰脯骏y,please Forgive me.
honey,I had been work very hard,but there are still something you want and I can't give them to you,sorry,forgive me,please.
&Dear, I've tried my best, but something you want I still couldn't give you, I'm so sorry, please forgive me...&
1 I need to give you some chips?2 suggest that you play at the end of ten thousand, the maximum will be good.
需要我给你一些筹码吗?Do you need me to give you some chips?建议你,最大玩一万底的就好。I suggest you, maximum 10,000 bottom would be great.
1,Could u need some chips?2,You'd better control your stakes within ten thousands
dollars each times.
1. I need to give you some chips?2.Suggest you, maximum play ten thousand bottom.
如能翻译成法文 那就再好不过 呵呵 The black fish roe cold openingThe black fish roe cold opening price brandy braises the snail red wine
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急 请将下面的中文翻译成英文 O(∩_∩)O谢谢 不好意思 没财富值了_百度知道
急急急 请将下面的中文翻译成英文 O(∩_∩)O谢谢 不好意思 没财富值了
臭氧是强氧化剂、氧化有机物,对水具有除色去味、杀菌消毒、去除DOC等作用其制备原理是对干燥的空气进行高压放电生成臭氧
提问者采纳
having oxidizingorganics,elimination of DOC.It hasmany featuressuchastheremovalofthecolor and tasteofthewater.Ozoneis a strong oxidantProductionprinciple isthatthehigh voltage dischargetogenerate ozonein the dry air,thesterilization anddisinfection
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
s color and flavor The produce priciple is that high voltage discharge in dry air generate Ozone, oxidising organics.Ozone is a strong oxidant, elimination DOC etc,
sterilization and disinfection. It have many functions like removing water&#39
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把英语翻译成中文,急急急,晚上就要用!谢谢了_百度知道
提问者采纳
XX先生的历史课很酷,我猜数学考试不是太糟糕,XXX先生知道很多关于音乐的材料在60年代内!第二个图片看不清,昨天学校怎么样?我在家,你在哪,你昨天没有在学校,我们学习近代史,他可真老?不。他甚至记得甲壳虫乐队!哇。XX先生的课,我头晕!甲壳虫乐队,你在开玩笑吗,很有趣,想XXXX年到XXXX年?我猜很好XXXXX
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译美好牌胡须刷,纯正猪鬃,优良工艺.贴心,细腻,让你舒爽每一天.这句英语怎么说,帮忙翻译下,_百度作业帮
英语翻译美好牌胡须刷,纯正猪鬃,优良工艺.贴心,细腻,让你舒爽每一天.这句英语怎么说,帮忙翻译下,
楼上机器翻的吧-_-牌子的牌都能翻成打牌的牌...稍稍改动一下Grand beard brush ,with pure bristles and excellent technology.Intimate,delicate,will let you feel refreshed everyday.

我要回帖

更多关于 中文名翻译成英文名 的文章

随机推荐