求英语达人秀 英语写一篇100字短篇文

求助达人!求以“权力与腐败”为题写一篇120字英语作文!!
求助达人!求以“权力与腐败”为题写一篇120字英语作文!!
1:权利与腐败的关系。
2:你对腐败的看法。
谢谢,希望有英语达人可以帮帮小弟的忙。
(最好能中英对照)O(∩_∩)O~
Corruption cases are frequently reported by news media. For example, some high ranking officials help themselves to state fund (公款) illegally. For another example, some leaders abuse power (滥用权力). What's more, malpractice(玩忽职守,渎职), bribery (贿赂) and other corrupt behaviour do much harm. As a result, the healthy development of the economy is seriously affected. 旗下英语网站  As China continues its reforms and opens wider to the outside world, anti corruption is a question of priorities. Our government has realized the seriousness of corruption problems. Corruption presents a dreadful threat to state interests. Corruption cases seriously damage efforts to build a clean and honest government, undoubtedly dampen(泼冷水,挫伤) people's enthusiasm(热情) and heavily affect stability(稳定). 旗下英语路
  In the future, to cement (巩固) the fruits that reform has borne, an even greater effort is needed in the battle against corrupt behaviour. Governments at all levels should take more effective measures to combat corruption. Laws already in effect must be strictly enforced (执行). The implementation (实施) of anti corruption programs should target every part of China. Anti corruption agencies should intensify crackdown (增强打击力度) on bribery, attach greater importance to the anti corruption campaign.
其他回答 (1)
去百度谷歌一下不就知道了嘛~~o(∩_∩)o 哈哈
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求救英语达人帮忙写一篇一百字左右的英语检讨书。 一下是内容。_百度知道
求救英语达人帮忙写一篇一百字左右的英语检讨书。 一下是内容。
原因是本人在周五下午英语课逃课去打球。 结果被班主任抓到罚写英语检讨书 。 本人对于英语可谓是一窍不通,请英语达人帮忙写一篇100左右字的检讨书。 感激不尽~
提问者采纳
In this friday i had truancy for my teacher class. I know it was wrong and I should not do that. I am very regret for my behaviour about that. I also feel very sorry to my teacher and parent. In here, I would like to apology to my teacher. I promise it will not repeat in next time.I would learn
this as my lesson. Hope teacher you can forgive me. Hopefully teacher can accept this as my repentance letter. 这个星期五,我旷了我老师的课。我知道那是错的,我不应该那样做。我对我的行为感到非常后悔。 在这里, 我想要和我的老师和父母道歉。我答应下次不会再犯。我会吸取这次的教训。希望老师可以原谅我。希望老师可以接受我的这封悔过信。
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
I'm so sorry about my behaviour.I shouldn't play truant to play on Friday.I feel sorry for my parents and teachers.I know,as a student, studying is the most important thing for me .So I will study hard and get better and better . .I know I was wrong.I will not do it next time.Please forgive me.
能帮我翻译过来吗亲
我很抱歉我的行为。我不应该逃学在星期五。我对不起我的父母和老师。我知道,作为一个学生,学习是最重要的事。所以我要努力学习,做得更好的。我知道我错了。我不会再犯。请原谅我。
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语达人帮忙写一份关于美国任何一段历史的不少于300字的英语短文,发到_百度知道
求英语达人帮忙写一份关于美国任何一段历史的不少于300字的英语短文,发到
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
建议自己搜一段中文的美国历史,然后用在线翻译翻出来,有英语功底的可以修改下不合适的地方,或者求助大家帮忙修改。
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识