It was quiet __ those bigmonster trucks wiistarted coming through the town.A.before B.after C.until D.unless

It was quiet those big trucks started coming through the town.A.beforeB.afterC.untilD.unless 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
It was quiet ________ those big trucks started coming through the town.A.beforeB.afterC.untilD.unless
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2013届江苏泰州姜堰区四校八年级下学期第三次联考英语卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel.My wife and I& 1&on Saturday, 15th, May and stayed&& 2&a week. Though we were treated __3&and found the service(服务) excellent, we& 4&there are one or two matters we&& 5&bring your attention.First, we had hoped for a nice& 6&from our busy work lives, and your ad&& 7 &"Comfortable and qui&et". We want to have a chance to enjoy ourselves. How&ever,& we were& 8&to find that repairs are sometimes needed,& but is it& 9&necessary to start early in the morning?Second, we had hoped to& 10&in your "wonderful pool". To our disappointment (失望), we found that it was&& 11&for the whole time of our stay.I &&12&you do not mind me writing to you &&13&these things,& but I would be happy& 14__& you could give me some explanation(解释). As I &15__ at the start, it is a pity,& and your service is so well in other fields.I hope to hear from you.Mr. Hector Bradley 【小题1】A.leftB.arrivedC.wentD.returned【小题2】A.forB.inC.duringD.since【小题3】A.bad B.badlyC.goodD.well【小题4】A.learnB.hearC.thinkD.need【小题5】A.shouldB.canC.mayD.will【小题6】A.stopB.holiday C.breakD.sleep【小题7】A.toldB.imaginedC.refusedD.said【小题8】A.surprised B.happyC.gladD.sad【小题9】A.trueB.suchC.tooD.really【小题10】A.dropB.swimC.liveD.drink【小题11】A.open B.closedC.cleanD.gone【小题12】A.askB.wantC.needD.hope【小题13】A.withB.onC.aboutD.at【小题14】A.whileB.ifC.asD.before【小题15】A.toldB.putC.saidD.noticed
来源:学年江苏兴化安丰中学八年级下学期第二次月考英语卷(带解析)
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel.My wife and I& 1&on Saturday, 15th, May and stayed&& 2&a week. Though we were treated __3&and found the service(服务) excellent, we& 4&there are one or two matters we&& 5&bring your attention.First, we had hoped for a nice& 6&from our busy work lives, and your ad&& 7 &"Comfortable and qui&et". We want to have a chance to enjoy ourselves. How&ever,& we were& 8&to find that repairs are sometimes needed,& but is it& 9&necessary to start early in the morning?Second, we had hoped to& 10&in your "wonderful pool". To our disappointment (失望), we found that it was&& 11&for the whole time of our stay.I &&12&you do not mind me writing to you &&13&these things,& but I would be happy& 14__& you could give me some explanation(解释). As I &15__ at the start, it is a pity,& and your service is so well in other fields.I hope to hear from you.Mr. Hector Bradley 【小题1】A.leftB.arrivedC.wentD.returned【小题2】A.forB.inC.duringD.since【小题3】A.badB.badlyC.goodD.well【小题4】A.learnB.hearC.thinkD.need【小题5】A.shouldB.canC.mayD.will【小题6】A.stopB.holiday C.breakD.sleep【小题7】A.toldB.imaginedC.refusedD.said【小题8】A.surprised B.happyC.gladD.sad【小题9】A.trueB.suchC.tooD.really【小题10】A.dropB.swimC.liveD.drink【小题11】A.openB.closedC.cleanD.gone【小题12】A.askB.wantC.needD.hope【小题13】A.withB.onC.aboutD.at【小题14】A.whileB.ifC.asD.before【小题15】A.toldB.putC.saidD.noticed
来源:2014届江苏兴化安丰中学八年级下学期第二次月考英语卷(解析版)
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel.My wife and I& 1&on Saturday, 15th,May and stayed&& 2&a week. Though we were treated __3&andfound the service(服务) excellent, we& 4&thereare one or two matters we&& 5&bring your attention.First, we had hoped for a nice& 6&fromour busy work lives, and your ad&& 7 &&Comfortableand qui&et&. We want to have a chance to enjoy ourselves. How&ever,&we were& 8&to find that repairs are sometimes needed,&but is it& 9&necessary to start early in the morning?Second, we had hoped to& 10&in your&wonderful pool&. To our disappointment (失望), we found that it was&&11&for the whole time of our stay.I &&12&you do not mind mewriting to you &&13&these things,& but I would behappy& 14__& you could give me some explanation(解释). As I &15__ at the start, it is apity,& and your service is so well in other fields.I hope to hear from you.Mr. Hector Bradley 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.left&&&&&&&&&&& B.arrived&&&&&&&& C.went D.returned&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.for&&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.during&&& D.since&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.bad&&&&&&&&&&& B.badly&&&&&&&&&& C.good D.well&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.learn&&&&&&&&& B.hear&&&&&&&&&& C.think D.need&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.should&&&&&&&& B.can&&&&&&&&&&& C.may D.will&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stop&&&&&&&&&& B.holiday &&&&&&& C.break&&& D.sleep&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.imagined&&&&&&& C.refused&& D.said&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.surprised &&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&& C.glad D.sad&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.true&&&&&&&&&& B.such&&&&&&&&&& C.too& D.really&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.drop&&&&&&&&&& B.swim&&&&&&&&&& C.live&& D.drink&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.open&&&&&&&&& B.closed&&&&&&&& C.clean D.gone&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.ask&&&&&&&&&&& B.want&&&&&&&&&& C.need D.hope&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.with&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&& C.about D.at&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.while&&&&&&&&& B.if&&&&&&&&&&&& C.as&&& D.before&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.put&&&&&&&&&&& C.said& D.noticed&&
来源:学年江苏泰州姜堰区四校八年级下学期第三次联考英语卷(解析版)
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel.My wife and I& 1&on Saturday, 15th,May and stayed&& 2&a week. Though we were treated __3&andfound the service(服务) excellent, we& 4&thereare one or two matters we&& 5&bring your attention.First, we had hoped for a nice& 6&fromour busy work lives, and your ad&& 7 &&Comfortableand qui&et&. We want to have a chance to enjoy ourselves. How&ever,&we were& 8&to find that repairs are sometimes needed,&but is it& 9&necessary to start early in the morning?Second, we had hoped to& 10&in your&wonderful pool&. To our disappointment (失望), we found that it was&&11&for the whole time of our stay.I &&12&you do not mind mewriting to you &&13&these things,& but I would behappy& 14__& you could give me some explanation(解释). As I &15__ at the start, it is apity,& and your service is so well in other fields.I hope to hear from you.Mr. Hector Bradley 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.left&&&&&&&&&&& B.arrived&&&&&&&& C.went D.returned&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.for&&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.during&&& D.since&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.bad &&&&&&&&&& B.badly&&&&&&&&&& C.good D.well&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.learn&&&&&&&&& B.hear&&&&&&&&&& C.think D.need&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.should&&&&&&&& B.can&&&&&&&&&&& C.may D.will&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stop&&&&&&&&&& B.holiday &&&&&&& C.break&&& D.sleep&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.imagined&&&&&&& C.refused&& D.said&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.surprised &&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&& C.glad D.sad&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.true&&&&&&&&&& B.such&&&&&&&&&& C.too& D.really&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.drop&&&&&&&&&& B.swim&&&&&&&&&& C.live&& D.drink&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.open &&&&&&&& B.closed&&&&&&&& C.clean D.gone&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.ask&&&&&&&&&&& B.want&&&&&&&&&& C.need D.hope&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.with&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&& C.about D.at&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.while&&&&&&&&& B.if&&&&&&&&&&&& C.as&&& D.before&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.put&&&&&&&&&&& C.said& D.noticed&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
状语从句练习1. It was quiet ________ those big trucks started coming through the town. A. before B. after C. until D. unless
A 选项正确吗?为什么呢?高手解答。
liyangA000C1
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
before引导时间状语从句强调主句动作发生在从句动作之前所以A正确
before意思是“在......之前” until意思是“直到......” 你翻译一下就知道那个通顺哪个勉强了
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码It was quiet those big trucks started coming through the town. [ ] A.before B.after C.until D.unless 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
It was quiet ________ those big trucks started coming through the town.
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:2013届江苏泰州姜堰区四校八年级下学期第三次联考英语卷(带解析)
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel.My wife and I& 1&on Saturday, 15th, May and stayed&& 2&a week. Though we were treated __3&and found the service(服务) excellent, we& 4&there are one or two matters we&& 5&bring your attention.First, we had hoped for a nice& 6&from our busy work lives, and your ad&& 7 &"Comfortable and qui&et". We want to have a chance to enjoy ourselves. How&ever,& we were& 8&to find that repairs are sometimes needed,& but is it& 9&necessary to start early in the morning?Second, we had hoped to& 10&in your "wonderful pool". To our disappointment (失望), we found that it was&& 11&for the whole time of our stay.I &&12&you do not mind me writing to you &&13&these things,& but I would be happy& 14__& you could give me some explanation(解释). As I &15__ at the start, it is a pity,& and your service is so well in other fields.I hope to hear from you.Mr. Hector Bradley 【小题1】A.leftB.arrivedC.wentD.returned【小题2】A.forB.inC.duringD.since【小题3】A.bad B.badlyC.goodD.well【小题4】A.learnB.hearC.thinkD.need【小题5】A.shouldB.canC.mayD.will【小题6】A.stopB.holiday C.breakD.sleep【小题7】A.toldB.imaginedC.refusedD.said【小题8】A.surprised B.happyC.gladD.sad【小题9】A.trueB.suchC.tooD.really【小题10】A.dropB.swimC.liveD.drink【小题11】A.open B.closedC.cleanD.gone【小题12】A.askB.wantC.needD.hope【小题13】A.withB.onC.aboutD.at【小题14】A.whileB.ifC.asD.before【小题15】A.toldB.putC.saidD.noticed
来源:学年江苏兴化安丰中学八年级下学期第二次月考英语卷(带解析)
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel.My wife and I& 1&on Saturday, 15th, May and stayed&& 2&a week. Though we were treated __3&and found the service(服务) excellent, we& 4&there are one or two matters we&& 5&bring your attention.First, we had hoped for a nice& 6&from our busy work lives, and your ad&& 7 &"Comfortable and qui&et". We want to have a chance to enjoy ourselves. How&ever,& we were& 8&to find that repairs are sometimes needed,& but is it& 9&necessary to start early in the morning?Second, we had hoped to& 10&in your "wonderful pool". To our disappointment (失望), we found that it was&& 11&for the whole time of our stay.I &&12&you do not mind me writing to you &&13&these things,& but I would be happy& 14__& you could give me some explanation(解释). As I &15__ at the start, it is a pity,& and your service is so well in other fields.I hope to hear from you.Mr. Hector Bradley 【小题1】A.leftB.arrivedC.wentD.returned【小题2】A.forB.inC.duringD.since【小题3】A.badB.badlyC.goodD.well【小题4】A.learnB.hearC.thinkD.need【小题5】A.shouldB.canC.mayD.will【小题6】A.stopB.holiday C.breakD.sleep【小题7】A.toldB.imaginedC.refusedD.said【小题8】A.surprised B.happyC.gladD.sad【小题9】A.trueB.suchC.tooD.really【小题10】A.dropB.swimC.liveD.drink【小题11】A.openB.closedC.cleanD.gone【小题12】A.askB.wantC.needD.hope【小题13】A.withB.onC.aboutD.at【小题14】A.whileB.ifC.asD.before【小题15】A.toldB.putC.saidD.noticed
来源:2014届江苏兴化安丰中学八年级下学期第二次月考英语卷(解析版)
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel.My wife and I& 1&on Saturday, 15th,May and stayed&& 2&a week. Though we were treated __3&andfound the service(服务) excellent, we& 4&thereare one or two matters we&& 5&bring your attention.First, we had hoped for a nice& 6&fromour busy work lives, and your ad&& 7 &&Comfortableand qui&et&. We want to have a chance to enjoy ourselves. How&ever,&we were& 8&to find that repairs are sometimes needed,&but is it& 9&necessary to start early in the morning?Second, we had hoped to& 10&in your&wonderful pool&. To our disappointment (失望), we found that it was&&11&for the whole time of our stay.I &&12&you do not mind mewriting to you &&13&these things,& but I would behappy& 14__& you could give me some explanation(解释). As I &15__ at the start, it is apity,& and your service is so well in other fields.I hope to hear from you.Mr. Hector Bradley 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.left&&&&&&&&&&& B.arrived&&&&&&&& C.went D.returned&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.for&&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.during&&& D.since&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.bad&&&&&&&&&&& B.badly&&&&&&&&&& C.good D.well&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.learn&&&&&&&&& B.hear&&&&&&&&&& C.think D.need&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.should&&&&&&&& B.can&&&&&&&&&&& C.may D.will&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stop&&&&&&&&&& B.holiday &&&&&&& C.break&&& D.sleep&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.imagined&&&&&&& C.refused&& D.said&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.surprised &&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&& C.glad D.sad&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.true&&&&&&&&&& B.such&&&&&&&&&& C.too& D.really&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.drop&&&&&&&&&& B.swim&&&&&&&&&& C.live&& D.drink&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.open&&&&&&&&& B.closed&&&&&&&& C.clean D.gone&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.ask&&&&&&&&&&& B.want&&&&&&&&&& C.need D.hope&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.with&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&& C.about D.at&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.while&&&&&&&&& B.if&&&&&&&&&&&& C.as&&& D.before&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.put&&&&&&&&&&& C.said& D.noticed&&
来源:学年江苏泰州姜堰区四校八年级下学期第三次联考英语卷(解析版)
Dear Sir, I am writing to you about my stay at your hotel.My wife and I& 1&on Saturday, 15th,May and stayed&& 2&a week. Though we were treated __3&andfound the service(服务) excellent, we& 4&thereare one or two matters we&& 5&bring your attention.First, we had hoped for a nice& 6&fromour busy work lives, and your ad&& 7 &&Comfortableand qui&et&. We want to have a chance to enjoy ourselves. How&ever,&we were& 8&to find that repairs are sometimes needed,&but is it& 9&necessary to start early in the morning?Second, we had hoped to& 10&in your&wonderful pool&. To our disappointment (失望), we found that it was&&11&for the whole time of our stay.I &&12&you do not mind mewriting to you &&13&these things,& but I would behappy& 14__& you could give me some explanation(解释). As I &15__ at the start, it is apity,& and your service is so well in other fields.I hope to hear from you.Mr. Hector Bradley 1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.left&&&&&&&&&&& B.arrived&&&&&&&& C.went D.returned&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.for&&&&&&&&&&& B.in&&&&&&&&&&&& C.during&&& D.since&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.bad &&&&&&&&&& B.badly&&&&&&&&&& C.good D.well&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.learn&&&&&&&&& B.hear&&&&&&&&&& C.think D.need&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.should&&&&&&&& B.can&&&&&&&&&&& C.may D.will&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.stop&&&&&&&&&& B.holiday &&&&&&& C.break&&& D.sleep&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.imagined&&&&&&& C.refused&& D.said&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.surprised &&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&& C.glad D.sad&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.true&&&&&&&&&& B.such&&&&&&&&&& C.too& D.really&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.drop&&&&&&&&&& B.swim&&&&&&&&&& C.live&& D.drink&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.open &&&&&&&& B.closed&&&&&&&& C.clean D.gone&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.ask&&&&&&&&&&& B.want&&&&&&&&&& C.need D.hope&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.with&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&&&&& C.about D.at&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.while&&&&&&&&& B.if&&&&&&&&&&&& C.as&&& D.before&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.told&&&&&&&&&& B.put&&&&&&&&&&& C.said& D.noticed&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
随和,乐观,好吃,好玩.
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(207)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
在LOFTER的更多文章
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_',
blogTitle:'七下u6数量词,情态动词',
blogAbstract:'\r\n1.many,much,a lot of,lots of(许多)\r\n&\r\n2.a few,few,a little,little(一些,少数)\r\n&\r\n3.too many,too much(太多)\r\n&\r\n练习\r\n1.This is a very old song,so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &young people know it.\r\na.few&& b.little& c.a few&& d.a little\r\n2.There aren\'t many oranges here,but you can take&&&&&&&&&& if you want to.\r\na.few&&&&',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:9,
publishTime:8,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,