Planning for the Children'smy school day作文的作文

求一篇80词的英语作文初中七年级,作文题-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 信息中心 >
求一篇80词的英语作文初中七年级,作文题
来源:互联网 发表时间: 17:49:03 责任编辑:鲁晓倩字体:
为了帮助网友解决“求一篇80词的英语作文初中七年级,作文题”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一篇80词的英语作文初中七年级,作文题”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:求一篇80词的英语作文初中七年级,作文题目是My plan for the weekend要求内容,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
I decide to go fou a picnic with my friend. Then it's a little hard .Then it&#39.After zhe supper .I an very happy this weekend,I going to bed and for sleep.I go to the center park with my best friend .After about a hour 、写的不咋好 Ths time for my homework .My weekend is very wonderful. It&#39.Is evening My plan for the weekend本人手工,but I fill it&#39.And then ride a bike to home for a rest . But I like to learn English
解决方案2:
这题很简单你自己也能完成,建议你自己做。如果你依赖网络来答题,看似给你节约了时间,你自己就没有达到训练的目的,就好像你去抄袭别人的作业。如遇到难题欢迎提问!相信自己,你能行!祝你学习进步!
解决方案3:
gfhgjhjkjljkljk
3个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答2个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答1个回答
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号英语课thought for the dayInspire,challenge and motivate!The thought,an inspiring quotation that sets the tone for the class meeting.It is usually delivered by a designated club member at the beginning or the end of the meeting,and is sometimes use_百度作业帮
英语课thought for the dayInspire,challenge and motivate!The thought,an inspiring quotation that sets the tone for the class meeting.It is usually delivered by a designated club member at the beginning or the end of the meeting,and is sometimes used as a replacement for or in combination with an invocation or pledge of allegiance.Before the Meeting Find a meaningful quotation,preferably one that relates to the day’s theme,and prepare a brief introduction to the quote.Treat it as you would any other speech – craft it carefully and practice delivering it before the meeting.If you agree to deliver the thought for a club meeting,arrive a little bit early to let the presiding officer know that the role will be covered for the meeting.When called on by the Toastmaster,stand up and deliver your thought of the day to the group.这是英语老师布置的作业,我的任务就是thought for the day,但我实在是不懂是干什么的,
你们老师让你选择一个引文(也许是名人名言什么的)为班会确定一个主题,这个引文最好是贴近生活的并且是带有启发激励性质的,在班会上,你需要对这个引文进行一段简要的阐述.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Unit6 planning for the weekend
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年山西省忻州一中高一12月月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
We’re surrounded by chemistry in everyday life. Sometimes it is easy to see, like when your science teacher does a big experiment in class. At other times, it can be pretty hard to see everyday chemistry at work, but nearly everything you touch or use has some element of chemistry in it.
Something as simple as toothpaste contains at least three chemicals, if not more. It is the mixture of them and its chemical reaction that keeps your teeth clean. Other things you use every day are created by chemistry, such as hair products, shampoo and soap. Adding detergent (洗涤剂) to water involves chemistry. Without chemistry, we would never have known that we need soap to get the oil out of clothes or skin. Chemistry not only helps us make products for use, but it also helps us understand the world around us. Chemistry helps us understand what the ozone layer (臭氧层) is and how it protects us. Chemistry also gives us sunscreen to protect us from the sun. Thanks to chemistry, we know bleach (漂白剂) can’t be mixed with vinegar(醋), because it can produce poisonous gas.Without chemistry, we wouldn’t have fireworks displays on important days. Chemistry plays a big role in food preparation. Cooking food causes it to go through a chemical change. That is why cooked food often tastes different from raw food. Baking is a great example of chemistry. Too much or too little of any ingredient(成分,尤指烹饪) makes a difference to the result of baking, for example, the dough (面团) won’t rise or the cake will be flat. Chemistry isn’t something that it’s something that you meet hundreds of times every day. Knowing how chemistry works will give you a greater understanding of the science behind some of the simplest-looking things.【小题1】What’s the main idea of Paragraph 1?A.Chemistry is easy to see around us.B.Sometimes chemistry is hard to see around us. C.How a science teacher does a big experiment.D.Few things in everyday life contain chemistry.【小题2】The following actions are about chemistry EXCEPT _____.A.cleaning teeth with toothpasteB.washing hair with hair productsC.using soap to get the oil out of clothesD.washing your face with water【小题3】The underlined word “poisonous” in Paragraph 3 means _____.A.harmful B.healthy C.fresh D.pleasant【小题4】Which one is TRUE according to Paragraph 4?A.One can’t find chemistry when cooking food.B.Chemistry plays an important part in food mak-ing.C.That dough rises is nothing to do with chemistry.D.A flat cake is the result of too many ingredients.【小题5】Which of the following would be the best title for the text?A.Chemistry Around the HouseB.Chemistry in ScienceC.Chemistry for DinnerD.Chemistry in everyday life
来源:2015届山西省高一12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
We’re surrounded by chemistry in everyday life.
Sometimes it is easy to see, like when your science teacher does a big
experiment in class. At other times, it can be pretty hard to see everyday
chemistry at work, but nearly everything you touch or use has some element of
chemistry in it.
Something as simple as toothpaste contains at least
three chemicals, if not more. It is the mixture of them and its chemical
reaction that keeps your teeth clean. Other things you use every day are
created by chemistry, such as hair products, shampoo and soap. Adding detergent
(洗涤剂) to water involves chemistry. Without
chemistry, we would never have known that we need soap to get the oil out of
clothes or skin. Chemistry not only helps us make products for use, but it also
helps us understand the world around us. Chemistry helps us understand what the
ozone layer (臭氧层) is and how it protects us. Chemistry also
gives us sunscreen to protect us from the sun. Thanks to chemistry, we know
bleach (漂白剂) can’t be mixed with vinegar(醋), because it can produce poisonous gas.Without
chemistry, we wouldn’t have fireworks displays on important days.
Chemistry plays a big role in food preparation.
Cooking food causes it to go through a chemical change. That is why cooked food
often tastes different from raw food. Baking is a great example of chemistry.
Too much or too little of any ingredient(成分,尤指烹饪)
makes a difference to the result of baking, for example, the dough (面团) won’t rise or the cake will be flat.
Chemistry isn’t something that
it’s something that you meet hundreds of times every day. Knowing how chemistry
works will give you a greater understanding of the science behind some of the
simplest-looking things.
1.What’s the main idea of Paragraph 1?
A.Chemistry is
easy to see around us.
B.Sometimes
chemistry is hard to see around us.
C.How a science
teacher does a big experiment.
D.Few things in
everyday life contain chemistry.
2.The following actions are about chemistry EXCEPT
_____.
A.cleaning teeth
with toothpaste
B.washing hair
with hair products
C.using soap to
get the oil out of clothes
D.washing your
face with water
3.The underlined word “poisonous” in Paragraph 3 means
_____.
A.harmful &&&&&&&&& B.healthy &&&&&&&&& C.fresh &&&&&&&&&&& D.pleasant
4.Which one is TRUE according to Paragraph 4?
A.One can’t find chemistry when cooking food.
B.Chemistry
plays an important part in food mak-ing.
C.That dough
rises is nothing to do with chemistry.
D.A flat cake
is the result of too many ingredients.
5.Which of the following would be the best title for
the text?
A.Chemistry
Around the House
B.Chemistry in
Science
C.Chemistry for
Dinner
D.Chemistry in
everyday life
We’re surrounded by chemistry in everyday life. Sometimes it is easy to see, like when your science teacher does a big experiment in class. At other times, it can be pretty hard to see everyday chemistry at work, but nearly everything you touch or use has some element of chemistry in it.
Something as simple as toothpaste contains at least three chemicals, if not more. It is the mixture of them and its chemical reaction that keeps your teeth clean. Other things you use every day are created by chemistry, such as hair products, shampoo and soap. Adding detergent (洗涤剂) to water involves chemistry. Without chemistry, we would never have known that we need soap to get the oil out of clothes or skin. Chemistry not only helps us make products for use, but it also helps us understand the world around us. Chemistry helps us understand what the ozone layer (臭氧层) is and how it protects us. Chemistry also gives us sunscreen to protect us from the sun. Thanks to chemistry, we know bleach (漂白剂) can’t be mixed with vinegar(醋), because it can produce poisonous gas.Without chemistry, we wouldn’t have fireworks displays on important days. Chemistry plays a big role in food preparation. Cooking food causes it to go through a chemical change. That is why cooked food often tastes different from raw food. Baking is a great example of chemistry. Too much or too little of any ingredient(成分,尤指烹饪) makes a difference to the result of baking, for example, the dough (面团) won’t rise or the cake will be flat. Chemistry isn’t something that it’s something that you meet hundreds of times every day. Knowing how chemistry works will give you a greater understanding of the science behind some of the simplest-looking things1.What’s the main idea of Paragraph 1?A.Chemistry is easy to see around usB.Sometimes chemistry is hard to see around usC.How a science teacher does a big experimentD.Few things in everyday life contain chemistry2.The following actions are about chemistry EXCEPT _____A.cleaning teeth with toothpasteB.washing hair with hair productsC.using soap to get the oil out of clothesD.washing your face with water3.The underlined word “poisonous” in Paragraph 3 means _____A.harmfulB.healthyC.freshD.pleasant4.Which one is TRUE according to Paragraph 4?A.One can’t find chemistry when cooking foodB.Chemistry plays an important part in food mak-ingC.That dough rises is nothing to do with chemistryD.A flat cake is the result of too many ingredients5.Which of the following would be the best title for the text?A.Chemistry Around the HouseB.Chemistry in ScienceC.Chemistry for DinnerD.Chemistry in everyday life
来源:浙江省模拟题
阅读理解。&&&& A winner of the 2011 L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards, Professor Vivian Wing-wah Yam says she could not have done it without the backing of her family. &&&& The road to scientific discovery is tougher for women than for men and Professor Vivian Wing-wah Yam says she couldn't have succeeded without such a supportive family. The 47-year-old from Hong Kong University was one of five women scientists, from each continent, to receive the 2011 L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards at a ceremony on March 3, at UNESCO Headquarters in Paris. It is the 13th edition of the award since 1998.&&&& Yam's long and fruitful research on solving the energy problem won her the prize for Asia and the Pacific. There are several renewable and sustainable(可持续的) energy solutions, like solar power, which could provide an unlimited source of energy. Some problems must be resolved, however, such as the low efficiency of solar cells and their high supply costs. Yam and her colleagues hope to overcome these problems by developing and testing new photoactive(光敏的) materials.&&&& She became the third Chinese women scientist honored with the so-called "woman's Nobel Prize" award, after Professor Li Fanghua from the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2003, and Professor Ye Ruyu from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2004.&&&& "People think chemists are bad guys, but we are the good guys," Yam said in a humorous aside before explaining her research project on photoactive materials in an earlier speech at L'Institut de France. For Yam, chemistry is science, but also an art. Amazed by the universe, nature and color in her childhood, Yam decided on a career in chemistry. "One of the beauties of chemistry is the ability to create new molecules and chemical species. I have always associated chemists with artists, creating new things with innovative(革新的) ideas," Yam said.&&&& As a mother of two daughters, 12 and 14, Yam said she is lucky to have been supported by her family. She was inspired as a child by her father, a professor in the Civil Engineering Faculty at Hong Kong University. Yam added her husband, Mak Shingtat, a PhD in chemistry, who accompanied Yam to the awards ceremony, was also fully supportive of her work. "I can't imagine how my career could move on without his understanding and support," she said. "I often stay late at night in the laboratory. He always waits for me outside."&&&& Yam received her bachelor and PhD degrees from the University of Hong Kong (HKU). She taught at City Polytechnic of Hong Kong before joining HKU as a faculty member, and headed the chemistry department for two terms from 2000 to 2005. At 38, she was the youngest member elected to the Chinese Academy of Sciences. She is also a Fellow of TWAS, the Academy of Sciences for the Developing World, and was awarded the State Natural Science Award and the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) Centenary Medal. 2011 is the 100th anniversary of Marie Curie's second Nobel Prize, coinciding (一致的)with the International Year of Chemistry. Today, Curie is still a role model for women in science.&&&& Although the participation of women in science, is promoted by UNESCO, notably through L'Oreal-UNESCO, there are still too few women doing high-level science, says UNESCO Director-General Irina Bokova. The latest UNESCO report shows less than 40 percent of countries provide girls and boys equal access to education.&&&& Each year, the L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science Award recognizes 15 young women from all over the world, especially developing countries, to encourage and finance their studies. More than 200 young women scientists are currently supported. "I do not think there is a difference between men and women in terms of their intellectual abilities and research capabilities (能力)," Yam said. "As long as one has the passion, dedication and determination to pursue research wholeheartedly, one can excel regardless of one's gender or background."&&& Yam said some young women, who require stability and security, often have to give up their research because of family pressures. "The only way for women to succeed in science is to get the mental and material support from family and society. There is a day-care center at my university, and my husband and mother-in-law help a lot with the housework, so I am able to spend my time on research," she said. "I have two young daughters, and it is too early to tell whether or not they want to pursue careers in science. But, I will encourage them to always defend their ideas. To remain determined, and to never be afraid of failure - this is the advice that they will need to succeed in realizing their dreams." &&&& Yam also acknowledged her colleague's support, at the awards ceremony. "This (award) not only recognizes me, but my colleagues and students and my country, China."1. L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science Awards is &&&&&&&& .A. an award for the developing worldB. equal to Women's Nobel PrizeC. held for more than 14 timesD. only to in honour of Marie Curie2.Why did Yam become a chemist?&&&&&&&&.A. When she was young, she thought chemists were good.B. She was amazed by the universe, nature and color in her childhood.C. She wanted to find the beauties of chemistry.D. She was encouraged by her supportive family.3. What's Yam's view on men and women?&&&&&&&& .A. Their intellectual abilities and research capabilities are the same. B. Their passion, dedication and determination are the same. C. Women require stability and security.D. Women can't get the mental and material support from family and society.4.Yam wins the award of UNESCO For Women in Science for&&&&&&&&&&. A. her fruitful research on solving the environmental problem B. doing research and test on new photoactive materials C. inventing an unlimited resource D. finding solutions on renewable and sustainable energy 5. The word "recognize" in the passage means &&&&&&&&&& .A. admit or be aware of&&&&&&&B. be willing to accept sb/sth as valid or approveC. show appreciation by giving an honor or award&&&&&&&&&&&& D. know sb/sth again6. For Yam, her winning the award mainly thanks to&&&&&&&&&&&& . A. Her hard work&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Tthe co-work from her students.C. The help from her colleagues&&&& D. The support from her family请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:人教新课标初三上册练习 人教新课标
Meeting the English Family
  Rosa and her classmates were in a street in West London. The sky was dark. This was Rosa's big day, her first day in England.
  Rosa got out of a taxi. The driver carried a very heavy bag for her. They walked through the rain to the front door of a big Victorian house.
  A small girl opened the door. She was four years old. Her brother stood behind her. He was only two years old. One minute later, a young woman came to the door.
  “Welcome to Wembley!”
she said and she offered Rosa her hand.& “These are my two children, Elisabeth and Isaac”
“Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Frost!
said Rosa with a strong Spanish accent.
  The two children ran back into the living room.
  “Don't worry about them! They're a little shy. And please call me Diana! Now let me show you your room and then we can have a nice cup of tea. Or would you like some coffee?”
  “I'd like to try a cup of English tea, made in England.”
  “This is your bedroom. There's a nice view (视野) of the football stadium (露天体育场) and here's a little desk where you can study. The bathroom and toilet are just opposite your door. Now I'll go and put the kettle on.”
  “Excuse me. What's a kettle?”
  “In England, we use a kettle to make hot water, we can then put the hot water in a teapot or use
it to make coffee.”
  Rosa was happy with her new home, but she was a little puzzled (困惑的). Perhaps her mother Maruja was right. The British were not normal people. They did not kiss when they met and they lived in large Victorian palaces. Their favourite drink was tea and they used strange metal kettles to make the water hot. What was she going to say to Elisabeth and Isaac? How could she make friends with two shy English children? Perhaps the answer was in the big, black psychology (心理学) book.
(1) It was Rosa' s big day. She and her classmates were in
A. the west part of LondonB. the middle of Spain
C. a big Victorian houseD. the living-room
(2) Rosa's hostess (女主人) was called
A. Elisabeth FrostB. Isaac Frost
C. Diana FrostD. Maruja Frost
(3) What could Rosa see through the window when she was in her bedroom?
A. A garden.B. A football stadium.
C. A desk.D. A bathroom.
(4) In this passage the underlined (下划线的) word
A. a cupB. hot water
C. a teapotD. milk
(5) After reading the passage, we know that
A. Rosa had some trouble in getting on well with the hostess
B. the two children didn't like Rosa
C. Mr. Frost offered Rosa much help
D. Rosa was happy with the new family, but she couldn't understand some of their customs(习俗)
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级下Module 6 练习卷(解析版)
From the time we were babies we have been
taught manners. We are taught how to hold a knife and fork and not to talk with
our mouths full. We are taught how to shake hands and when to stand and when to
sit and the way to introduce people.
Sometimes good manners in one place are
very bad manners somewhere else. Almost everywhere eating together means that
people are very friendly to each other. But in parts of Polynesia(波利尼西亚)it is bad manners to be
seen eating beside each other. So they politely turn their backs to each other
when they are taking food.
Some East Africans spit four times as a
kind of blessing(祝福).They do it to show that they want a sick person to get well,or to bless a new-born baby. In
most other places,spitting
means something completely different. It usually shows an unhealthy habit. In
many countries,it
may mean that you hate someone.
When we go to visit someone we say “ Hello!” Or “ How are you ? ” or
things like that.
But if you are visiting an East African
village , everyone will be very careful not to pay attention to you, The polite
thing there will be for you to go quietly,without speaking to anyone, and sit beside your friend. You should
wait until he has finished what he is doing and then he will begin talking to
you.
In a village in Arab , a visitor will walk
behind all the tents until he gets to the one he wants to visit. If he passes
in front , he will be invited into each tent and asked to eat. It is rude to
refuse.
1.From this passage we know &&&&&&&.
good manners to use a knife and fork to eat
bad manners to stand and talk
good manners not to talk with our mouths full
D.how to shake hands when we introduce people
2. In many places,spitting may mean &&&&&&&.
A.you give a new-born baby the blessing
B.you want a sick person to get well
C.you hate someone
D.you show your love to your relatives or friends
3. If you visit an East African village ,
you &&&&&&&.
A.should say “Hello”or
“How are you?”to others
B.should talk to the villagers quietly
C.should be very careful and not to pay any attention to others
D.must wait until your friend has finished his work and then begin
to talk to him
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 9 练习卷(解析版)
Farquaad, the ruler of a country called
Duloc, decides that all the characters from fantasy stories must leave the
country. There is a huge green monster called Shrek who lives in a forest and
all the fantasy characters hide in his home, although Shrek doesn’t want them
to.
Shrek visits Farquaad. Farquaad agrees that
the fantasy characters can come back if Shrek can find the beautiful princess
that Farquaad wants to marry. Shrek goes to look for the Princess Fiona. He
finds her and discovers that at night she becomes as ugly as him. When Farquaad
discovers that Fiona is ugly, he doesn’t want to marry her. But the monster and
the princess get married, and the princess decides to stay ugly all the time
for love.
1.The meaning of the phrase “fantasy
stories” is _______.
A.童话故事
B.喜剧故事
C.恐怖故事
D.科学故事
2. Shrek goes to find the princess because
_______.
A.he wants to marry her
B.he wants to kill the princess
C.Farquaad wants to marry her
D.he wants Farquaad to let the fantasy characters live in the
3. The princess was called _______.
A.Farquaad
4.Which of the following sentences is True?
A.Fiona decides to stay ugly because she loves Shrek.
B.Fiona decides to stay ugly because she wants to marry Farquaad.
C.Fiona decides to stay ugly because she can’t become beautiful again.
D.Fiona decides to stay ugly because she isn’t the princess.
5. What’s the main idea of the passage?
A.Farquaad is a bad ruler of the country.
B.Characters from fantasy stories are in trouble.
C.The love between a monster and a princess.
D.Shrek saves Fiona so that he can become a hero.
来源:2012年外研版初中英语九年级上Module 11 练习卷(解析版)
The one-child policy in our country has
made most families much smaller than before. That is to say, there are fewer
children in a family. But the population of China is still growing faster. Why?
In fact, it’s a serious problem not only in China, but also in the whole world.
It’s reported that the world population is expected to reach
9,200,000,000 by 2050. There are two important reasons. First, there are still
more and more babies born every year. Next, people in the world can live much
longer than before.
The earth is too tired, but it has to
burden(担负) more in
the future. Who can save her?
根据所给短文内容,选择正确答案。
1.&& The passage tells us that
the whole world is suffering from(为……苦恼)
the &&&&&.
A.pollution
B.population
2.The underlined word “expect” means
_______ in the sentence.
3.The population of the world will be about
______ by the year 2050.&
A.92 million
B.92 billion
C.9.2 billion
D.9.2 million
4.Which of the following is NOT true?
A.The population of China is still growing.
B.The number of women keeps growing these years.
difficult for us to control (控制) the population in a few years.
D.One of the reasons for the population problem is that people can
live longer than before.
5.Which is the best title for the passage?
A.China’s
Population
B.The Family Planning
C.The Population Problem
D.China’s
One-Child Policy
来源:2012年人教版初中英语八年级上册第六单元练习卷
In the morning Mr. Smith comes into the
garden at the back of his house. He sees too much snow in the garden. Mr. Smith
wants to take his car out, so he asks a man to clean the road from his garage
to the gate. He says to the man, “Don’t throw any snow on the flowers, and
don’t throw any on the wall, and don’t throw any into the street, or the police
man will come.” The he goes out.
When he comes back, the road is clean. There
is no snow on the flowers, on the wall or in the street. But when he opens the
garage to get his car out, he sees: there is full of snow, the nsow from the
road, and his car is under the snow!根据短文根据短文内容,判断正误:
1. Mr. Smith’s garden is behind his house.
2. He wants a man to clean the road because
he doesn’t like snow at all.
3. He doesn’t tell the man where to throw
the snow in the garden.
4. The man throws the snow into the garage.
5. Mr. Smith feels very happy when he opens
the garage to get his car out.

我要回帖

更多关于 my school day作文 的文章

随机推荐