sorry. it is under work now什么意思啊,我英语书workbook盲。。。

now it should work
现在应该没问题
Sorry, forgot to exclude debug feature from "Excluded programs". Now it should work.
基于1个网页-
Install the Catalyst package again. It should work now.
安装催化剂包,然后就OK了。
It is now dynamical so it should work great on all screens.
现在是工作的动力,因此应该在所有屏幕上的伟大。
To verify that you have the proper environment variable setup, you can try to connect to the database DIRDB01 it should work from root context now.
为验证您有合理的环境变量设置,您可以尝试像之前一样连接到数据库 DIRDB01;现在它应当可以通过 root 上下文工作了。
Now, IT experts say their work is not valued as much as it should be, particularly by those at the top of firms.
One task, also of interest to macroeconomists, is to work out what central bankers should do about bubbles—now that it is plain that they do occur and can cause great damage when they burst.
And when you take that away and that has happened to us on two different occasions, not so much with city government but within our school system, and our school system has been under emergency managers for the last three years almost four years now, and a lot of people don't feel that that's the democratic process working as it should work.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!If you are under 21 years of age, or if it is illegal to view adult material in your community, please leave now. We can't be held responsible for your actions. We are not acting in any way to send
you are choosing to receive it! Continuing further means that you understand and accept responsibili 的翻译是:如果你是 21 岁以下,或者,在你的社区中查看成人材料是违法的请现在就离开。我们不能承担对你的行为负责。我们不采取行动以任何方式向您发送此信息 ;您选择接收它 !继续进一步意味着您理解并接受自己的行为负责,从而释放此 Web 页和我们的服务提供商,从所有责任的创造者。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
If you are under 21 years of age, or if it is illegal to view adult material in your community, please leave now. We can't be held responsible for your actions. We are not acting in any way to send
you are choosing to receive it! Continuing further means that you understand and accept responsibili
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
如果您未满21岁,或者如果它是非法的,以查看您的社区成人内容,请马上离开。我们不能为自己的行为负责。我们不采取行动,以任何方式向您发送此信息,你是选择接受它!继续进一步意味着你理解和接受对自己的行为负责,从而释放出这个网页的创造者和我们的服务提供商的所有责任。
如果您是在21岁以下,或者,如果观看成人材料在您的社区是非法的,现在请离开。 我们不可能被拿着负责任对您的行动。 我们不在任何情况下送您这信息行动; 您选择接受它! 您了解并且承担对您自己的行动的责任,因而释放这个网页创作者和我们的服务提供者从所有责任的继续的进一步手段。
如果你是 21 岁以下,或者,在你的社区中查看成人材料是违法的请现在就离开。我们不能承担对你的行为负责。我们不采取行动以任何方式向您发送此信息 ;您选择接收它 !继续进一步意味着您理解并接受自己的行为负责,从而释放此 Web 页和我们的服务提供商,从所有责任的创造者。
如果你是21岁以下的,或如果是非法,以成人材料在你的社区,请现在离开。 我们不能在你的行动负责。 我们并不以任何方式传送给你这一资料;你是选择接受它! 继续进一步意味着,你明白和接受责任为您自己的行动,从而腾出的创造者这网页和我们的服务供应商的所有法律责任。
如果您是在21岁以下,或者,如果观看成人材料在您的社区是非法的,现在请离开。 我们不可能被拿着负责任对您的行动。 我们不在任何情况下送您这信息行动; 您选择接受它! 您了解并且承担对您自己的行动的责任,因而释放这个网页创作者和我们的服务提供者从所有责任的继续的进一步手段。
相关内容&a春夏秋冬,我的窗口,只有风经过 Spring, summer, fall, and winter, my window, only then the wind passes through & a蚕桑 Silkworm raising & arated r.p.m. 额定的r.p.m。 & asomeone down to earth, good sense of humour and positive, likes to smile, generous and attractive 某人现实,好幽默感和正面,喜欢微笑,慷慨和有吸引力 & a你来中国都是接触外国人吗、 You come China all are contact the foreigner, & aStore images and videos from your phone to your PC 存放图象和录影从您的电话到您的个人计算机 & a制药行业对生产和质量要求比食品 The drugs manufacture profession to produces compares food with the quality requirement & a使用ems发货 Uses ems to deliver goods & a即使被邀请,她也不会参加他的宴会 Even if is invited, she cannot attend his banquet & a其实我也觉得你很辛苦,你还是放手吧 Actually I also thought you are very laborious, you drop & aDear mr huang, 亲爱黄先生, & aI’ll be your shoulder when you cry. 当您哭泣,我将是您的肩膀。 & a423-736--4765 & a他总是有意给麻烦我 He always intends for to trouble me & anothing about
nothing 没什么 关于没什么 & a可是明天见面我不会说英语啊 But tomorrow will meet I not to be able to speak English & aFuture studies might examine divergent processes of state rescaling and their implications for megaproject developments in other dynamic global city-regions. 未来研究在其他动态全球性城市区域也许审查状态重新调节和他们的涵义的分歧过程为megaproject发展。 & ahavent havent & a会议上提出了许多问题 In the conference asked many questions & athere are pic-tures 有图片 & a听摇滚音乐 Listens to the rock and roll music & a我感觉你像JANE他哥 I felt you look like JANE he the elder brother & a马丁路德金 Luther gold & a能振 Can inspire & a我总是从歌中寻找感人的故事 I always seek the touching story from the song & aits too cheerful in here. 它太快乐这里。 & a可能我们已经尝试了成千次 Possible we already to attempt have become thousand times & a尽管她独身一人,但是她忙于妇女权利方面的工作,所以一点也不感到孤独。 Although her single person, but she is busy with the rights of women aspect the work, therefore does not feel lonely. & aMy favorite movie star ChengLong 我喜爱的电影明星ChengLong & aIt is basic for a teacher to be sympathetic 它是基本的为了老师能是有同情心的 & aworkhard haveasweet dream workhard haveasweet梦想 & astudents crowded into the small bookstore 学生拥挤了入小书店 & aYou also said you can not use grammar right 您也说您不可能使用语法权利 & ahand moisturizer 手润肤霜 & averdian soprano this world has ever seen 这个世界看了的verdian女高音 & a今天是星期五,我们学校要我们打扫卫生。我们带了劳动工具,今天下午我们出发了。我们打扫卫生了一下午。 Today is Friday, our school wants us to do the cleaning.We brought the instrument of labor, this afternoon we embarked.We cleaned a hygienic for afternoon. & a我们的母亲——中国。在这个令人兴奋的日子里,是我们的母亲您——中国的生日。无论怎样,是你给了我们幸福快乐的生活。如果不是革命先烈们地拼搏努力,我们也不能在今天在这里向您致敬。谢谢你,母亲。今天,我们要满怀感激的跟您说:“生日快乐!” Our mother - - China.In this rousing day, is our mother you - - China's birthday.How regardless of, were you has given us the happy joyful life.If is not the revolutionary martyrs strives for success diligently, we cannot salute in today in here to you.Thanks you, mother.Today, we must fill with the & abarefoot blue jean night 赤足蓝色牛仔裤夜 & aon the very day of one's greatest triumph 在天一.的最巨大的胜利 & a做一个 Works diligently, refuels together & acan i leave amessage? 我可以留下amessage ? & a他辞职不干了。他想好好花时间提高一下英语水平 He resigns does not do.He wants to spend the time to raise the English proficiency well & aIs that accountant? 那名会计? & a电气工程及其自动化专业副班长 Electrical engineering and automated specialized assistant squad leader & aThis looks good. I can use this for all my classes. We should look to see what are some ways to allow me to go home for a week in Christmas and only miss one week. I can have the students in one class watch a movie for that time (Culture) but still need something for Business 这看起来好。 我可以为所有我的类使用此。 我们应该看看什么是有些方式允许我回家一个星期在圣诞节和只错过一个星期。 我在一块类手表可以有学生一部电影为那时刻(文化),但仍然需要某事为事务 & aat least 4 of the enemy were killed and the rest ran away 至少4敌人被杀害了,并且休息跑掉了 & a看似漫长的一周很快就过去了 Looked resembled a long week very quick to pass & a我出生于1990年农历4月6号 I was born in 1990 lunar calendar in April 6 & asorry,icannotunderstandwhatyousaid.pleaseusingchinese,areyouok sorry, icannotunderstandwhatyousaid.pleaseusingchinese, areyouok & aAn error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator 当处理URL时,错误在服务器生成了。 请与系统管理员联系 & a今年暑假我回到了两年前读过的小学 This year summer vacation I returned to two years ago have read the elementary school & aI don't need Prince Charming because I already have someone who's a millions times better··~ I don't need Prince Charming because I already have someone who's a millions times better · · ~ & a英语中的情景教学指的是教师用语言、教具及各种教辅设备, In English scene teaching refers is the teacher uses the language, the teaching aid and each kind of teaching assistant equipment, & a应为丢了车票,我心烦意乱 Should for throw the ticket, I was confused & aMr Chan Chi-hin chan希腊字母xhin先生 & aIf you are under 21 years of age, or if it is illegal to view adult material in your community, please leave now. We can't be held responsible for your actions. We are not acting in any way to send
you are choosing to receive it! Continuing further means that you understand and accept responsibili 如果您是在21岁以下,或者,如果观看成人材料在您的社区是非法的,现在请离开。 我们不可能被拿着负责任对您的行动。 我们不在任何情况下送您这信息行动; 您选择接受它! 您了解并且承担对您自己的行动的责任,因而释放这个网页创作者和我们的服务提供者从所有责任的继续的进一步手段。 &第一节 话题类高考英语作文4年模拟试题汇编
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
第一节&话题类高考英语作文4年模拟试题汇编
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
第一节&话题类高考英语作文4年模拟试题汇编
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
第一节 话题类第一部分 六年高考题荟萃2010年高考题Passage 1(10•安徽)假设你将参加某英语杂志社开展的一次征文活动,征文的内容要求你在电视、手机(cell)和网络三者中,放弃其中一个并陈述理由。请你以“Which would you give up:TV,cell,or Web?”为题,写一篇英语短文。注意:1.词数100左右;&&&&& 2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。【参考范文】We are now living in an information age ,in which TV,cells and the Web are widely used.It seems that many people cannot enjoy themselves without them.However, if I had to give up one of them . I would turn off the TV rather than switch off my cell or cut off the internet.I could do without TV because few shows my fancy , and there’re too many commercials.Besides. most programs on TV are available elsewhere.As for cells and the Web ,they are more necessary to me .I need a cell to keep in touch with my friends and family,and almost all information can be gathered on the Internet.Passage 2(10•广东)以下是一则关于中国政府决定禁烟的报道的主要内容。内&&& 容:公共场所禁烟实施时间:日起实施范围:全国目&&& 标:所有室内公共场所无烟措&&& 施:张贴禁烟标志相关数据:(1)吸烟人数:约3.5亿(2)分&&& 布:男性75%;女性:25%(3)受二手烟影响人数:约5.4亿(4)因二手烟死亡人数:超过10万/年
二手烟:second-hand smoke[写作内容]请根据以上内容给学校英语墙报写一篇通讯,内容包括:1.禁烟决定的内容及实施的时间和范围;2.目标和措施;3.相关数据。[写作要求]只能用5个句子表达全部内容。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。【参考范文】My country begines to carry out the policy that prevents smoking in public buildings since& January 1st,2011.The main aim is to make& every& public rooms have no smoke by posting the sign of preventing smoking. There are 350 million people smoking recently, in which the male hold 75 percent and the female hold 25 percent. Because of these smokers, about& 540 million non-smokers are influenced. More than 100 thousand people per year die because of the second smoke.试题分析:符合题目要求、语法正确、文字连贯通顺,条理清晰高考考点:5句话写作&& 复合句及并列句的应用Passage 3(10•湖北)请你根据以下提示,结合生活中的一个事例,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈微笑的作用。The best example of universally understood body language may be the smile.A smile can help us get through difficult situation and find friends in a world of strangers.A smile can open doors and tear down walls.注意:①无须写标题;&&&&& ②内容只需涉及一个方面;&&&&& ③词数为100左右。【参考范文】&Passage 4(10•江西)英语中“please. ” “thank you” “sorry”等礼貌用语具有增进友谊,改善关系、化解矛盾神奇的力量,因而被称为“magic words”。请& “Magic Power of Polite Words”为题写一篇100词左右的英语。体裁不限(叙述文评论文说论文……)Passage 5(10•辽宁)你校学生会需招聘一名留学生做英语学习顾问,请你以短文形式写一则招聘启事。内容主要包括:――母语是英语,汉语流利者优先――解答用语学习问题,协助组织英语活动――每周4小时,报酬面议――联系人:李华(Tel:)注意:1。词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.启事标语和结尾已为你写好。五、One Possible VersionEnglish Advisor Wanted&& The Student Union of our school decides to invite an international student to work as an English Study Advisor next term. The main responsibilities of the advisor include helping students to practice their oral English. Answering their questions, and helping organize activities such as singing English songs, English evenings, or lectures on interesting topics.The applicant should be a native speaker of English. Fluency in Chinese is preferred. The advisor is expected to work 4 hours per week.If you are interested, please call Li Hua at
for an interview. Payment for the service will be discussed during the interview.Student UnionPassage6(10•浙江)最近,李越被评为你们班的“每周之星”。请你根据她的事迹(在上周六下午,不顾天气的炎热,为班级选购歌咏比赛服装),用英语为班级板报写一篇100―120个词的短文。&&&& 你的文章应包括下列要点:1.&李越的事迹及其对同学的影响;2.&你的评论。注意:1. 文章的标题和开头已给出(不计词数)。3.&参考词汇:singing contest 歌咏比赛&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& costume 服装Star Student of the Week&Li Yue has been awarded the title of “Star Student of the Week” for what she did for our class. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
第二节(30分)One possible student version
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Star Student of the Week&&&& Li Yue has been awarded the title of “Star Student of the Week” for what she did for our class. On the hot afternoon of last Saturday, Li Yue went downtown and walked from one store to another, looking for the costumes we would wear in the singing contest. While the rest of us were enjoying our leisure time in cool and comfortable rooms, she spent the whole afternoon searching and selecting. Finally, she found the right clothes. Deeply moved by her efforts, we tried our best and won the first prize in the contest. &&&& Li Yue is always warm-hearted and cares a lot about the class. Besides, she often devotes her spare time to helping others. She deserves the honor and we should learn from her.&& 2009年高考题Passage 1(09•浙江)5月1日。高二(3)班的学生志愿者Li Yue和Zhang Hua去阳光敬老院(SunshineNursing Home)开展志愿者活动(送水果、打扫、聊天等)。假如你是校英语报的记者,请按下列要点用英语写一则100~120个词的新闻报道。1.&时间、地点、人物、活动;2.&老人们的反应;3.&简短评论。4.&注意:报道的标题和记者姓名已给出(不计词数)。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Student Volunteers Brought Sunshine to the Elderly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【参考范文】Student Volumteers Broutht Sunshine to the ElderlyOn May Day, Li Yue and Zhang Hua, students from Class Three, Grade Two, went o Sunshine Nursing Home and did some voluntary work. Upon their arrival, Li Yue and Zhang Hua were warmly welcomed, and respectfully, they presented the elderly with flowers and fruits. Then, they started working at once, cleaning the windows and sweeping the floor. Everything done, they sat in the yard chatting with the elderly people.When it was time for the volunteers to leave, the elderly people thanked them for their kindness. They said it was such a beautiful day that they would remember it forever.Li Yue and Zhang Hua were very happy. What they did has brought joy to others and enriched their own lives.By Chen Jie, School NwespaperPassage 2(09•江西)今年依然是开放式的,只提出了一个话题“Turning a bad mood into a good one”, 并给出了体裁上的选择和内容上的简要提示。话题非常切合学生实际生活,历年江西英语高考作文与所谓社会热点无关,更多是从现实生活中去挖掘,这也反映江西高考的作文命题指导思想,所以平时写好周记,对于高考考场的发挥是有相当大的作用的,考前不必去盲目的看一些预测题,一切从提高自身的写作能力,方能以不变应万变,最后笑傲高考!学校即将举行以“Turning a bad mood(心情)into a good one ”为题目的英语作文比赛,请按下列要求定一篇100词左右的记叙文或议论文。1.&好心情的重要性。 2.&产生坏心情的原因。 3.&应该如何调整心情。记叙文&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 议论文1.&发生的具体事件。 2.&对你的心情有何影响? 3.&你如何应对?
【参考范文】略Passage 3(08•辽宁)假设你是李华,准备参加学校举办的主题为“健康成长”的英语作文比赛。请按要求写一篇短文,主要内容包括:1.乐观的人生态度;2.努力学习;3.参加体育锻炼。生词:态度 attitude注意:1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【参考范文】&We all want to grow up happily and healthily, and for this goal we must do several things.&Firstly, we should develop a good attitude to life. Life consists of not only sunshine but also hard times. We should be brave in front of difficulties. Secondly, we must study hard because knowledge is power. If we have the power,we can help to build our country and enjoy life better. In order to study well, we need to do sports so that we can keep fit. We can go running, play ball games or simply take a walk after a day’s study. If we do those things well, we will be able to grow up happily and healthily.
Passage 4(08•江西)学校计划举行英语作文竞赛,主题为“We need Advice from Older Generations”。请根据下列要求写一篇作文:&&& 你遇到了困难或问题,不知该怎么办。你去请教一位长辈,后来问题得到了解决。要求写清楚下面三点:1.当时面临的困难或问题是什么?2.你获得的指教是什么?3.结果如何?注意:1.作文总词数为100左右;2.不能在作文中出现所在学校的校名和本人姓名,否则本节判为零分。【参考范文】& 略
Passage 5(08•浙江)人们完成工作的方式通常有两种:独立完成与合作完成。两种方式各有特点。请你以“Working Individually or Working in a Team”为题,按照以下要点写一篇英语短文:1.&独立完成:自行安排、自己解决问题2.&合作完成:一起讨论、相互学习3.&我喜欢的方式及理由注意:词数100~120,文章的题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。Working Individually or Working in a TeamThere are basically two ways to get work done.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【参考范文】Working Individually or Working in a TeamThere are basically two ways to get work done. They are working individually and working in a team.Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages.On one hand,working individually can give the individuals a convenience to arrange and solve the problems.It can offer them the space to think by themselves.Only in this way,can they develop their creative ability.On the other hand,working in a team provides the individuals with the chance to discuss and study together.During the progress,they help each other so this can improve their communication and co-operative ability.To some degree,choosing which way to work partly depends on the individual’s characters.I think working in a team is suitable for me,because I believe “two heads are better than one” which leads to our work more efficient.
Passage 6(08•上海)Directions:Write an English composition in 120~150 words according to the instructions given below in Chinese.你班将组队参加学校组织的集体舞比赛(group dancing competition),班长希望大家积极参与。对此谈谈你的想法。你的文章必须包括以下内容:•你是否会参加比赛•你做出该决定的具体理由&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【参考范文】& 略
Passage 7(08•重庆)学校网站新开设了一个“英语写作”栏目(column),以便学生发表(post)英语作文,进行交流,提高写作能力。现请你为该栏目写一个英文介绍,内容包括:•开设目的•栏目优势:教师在线(online)指导等•作文要求:内容贴近学生生活•优秀作文的鼓励办法•邀请大家参与注意:1.词数100左右。2.开头语已为你写好(不计入总词数)。3.请在答题卡上作答。Welcome to the column “English Writing”!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【参考范文】Welcome to the column “English Writing”!Recently the school website has set up a new column called “English Writing” which provides students with the chances to post their composition and communicate with each other.Not only can students improve their writing ability in this way,but they can strengthen their self-confidence.The column has lots of advantages.It is the teacher’s guide online that has an advantage over the other columns.If necessary,the students can have a direct “ask and answer” with professional teachers.It is required that the composition should be related to the students’life.What’s more,if it is organized well enough,the writer will be rewarded for it.Hoping to the students’ participation.
Passage 8(07•辽宁)大学生活即将开始,你将面对学习和生活环境,情更具下列提示用英语写一篇短文,谈你打算如何安排你的大学生活。内容要点应包括:1.确定新的学习目标&&&&2. 改进学习方法3.学会独立生活&&&&&4. 参加各种课外活动5. 处理好与同学的关系注意:1. 短文内容要连贯、完整&&2. 词数:100左右4.&开头已给出的单词不计入总词数I’ll go to college in the near future.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
【参考范文】I’ll go to college in the near future.& After I enter college, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning. What’s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to learn to live on my own, such as doing some washing and cleaning by myself. In my spare time, I’ll take part in different school activities, for example, I’ll often go the English Corner to practice my spoken English. In addition, I need to get along well with my classmates and teachers at college. I think I will have a wonderful college life.
Passage 9(07•浙江)在英语课堂上,你喜欢你的老师授课时只用英语,还是英语、汉语兼用?某英语杂志社就此话题邀请中学生发表看法。请你围绕“How do you prefer your English classes to be taught? In English only, or in bothe English and Chinese?”这个问题,参考所给要点,选择一种授课形式,写一篇英语短文。注意:1. 词数100~120,短文开头已给出(不计词数)&&&&& 2. 参考词汇:atmosphere 氛围
&& I prefer my English classes to be taught in …【参考范文】I prefer my English classes to be taught in English only. As we all know, a good learning environment is vital if we want to study Englishe well. Classes taught in English provide students with such an environment. When English is the only language used in the classroom, students will have more opportunities to practise listening and speaking. Therefore, they will be able to learn more quickly.However, there are also some problems with this teaching method. As we haven’t mastered enough English words, sometimes we may find it difficult to follow the teacher. Slow learner may even lose interest in English.Practice makes perfect. To learn English well requires a lot of practice. Therefore, I like my English classes to be taught completely in English.
Passage 10(07•陕西)请你根据所给材料、提纲以及要求写一篇英文稿件。背景材料:编者按:本期刊出Lora的来信,欢迎读者就信中谈到的问题进行分析并提出建议。 Dear editor.&&& I’m a senior high school student,and I want to work part-time this summer. I think it is good to do so,but my parents don’t agree with me I just can’t understand them I need your advice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lara要求:1.短文须写在答题卡的指定区域。2.短文词数不少于80(不含已写好的部分)。3.内容充实,结构完整,语意连贯。4.书写须清晰、工整。提纲:第1段:Lora利用暑假打工的理由第2段:Lora父母不同意的理由第3段:你给Lora的具体建议I think that Lora wants to work part-time for these reasons.【参考范文】I think that Lora wants to work part-time for these reasons. First,she can make some pocket money to meet pet daily needs and thus develop a sense of independenca. Second. she can learn how to deal with various problems in the workplace. Third,she can build up new friendships and improve bet social skills.But her parents may regard learning as an increasingly important task for Lora. This holiday should be a catch-up time for independent study. Besides,personal safety may also be one of their maior considerations.My advice for Lora is this:make a detailed plan foask her friends to work together with her, and tell her parents that she ean manage things properly. I wish Lora a pleasant summer.
Passage 11(06•浙江)当前不少文学作品被改编成电影。有人选择看电影,有人则喜欢读原著。请你以"Film or book, which do you prefer?"为题按照下列要点写一篇英语短文:1.看电影:省时、有趣、易懂2.读原著:细节更多、语言优美&&&&&&&&&& 3.我的看法及理由注意:1.词数100~120,文章题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。2.参考词汇:original work 或 book in the original (原著)Film or book, which do you prefer ?Some of us think that it is better to see the film than to read the book in the original.
【参考范文】Film or book, which do you prefer ?Some of us think that it is better to see the film than to read the book in the original. The reason is that it takes less time to understand the whole story. Besides, the film is usually more interesting, and it is easier to follow.Some others have just the opposite opinion. They think that they can get more detailed information from the original. Meanwhile, the language in the book is possibly more lively and beautiful.&Personally, I agree with the second view. Actually I have more reasons for it. I think I can stay at home, reading quietly in a situation of my own, and what's more, I am able to better understand the author's ideas. In a word, to read the original work is better than to see the film based on it.
Passage 12(06•湖南)请根据下面的英文短诗,展开适当的想象,写一篇短文。标题为:My Teacher Mr MooreThere’s a teacher Mr .Moore.Who is lovely and thirty-four.Always encouraging us to try.He leads us to a world of “why”.We all admire him more and more.注意:1.&不得照抄短诗原文。2.&必须结合短诗的内容,发挥想象,适当展开。3.&必须突出短诗的主题,结构完整,语意连贯。4.&短文不能写成诗歌形式。5.&词数:120左右。【参考范文】Of all my teachers, Mr. Moore is the one who impresses me most. Though he is 34,he looks very young for his age. And he’s one of the most popular teachers in our school.Compared with other teachers ,Mr. Moore pays more attention to his way of teaching .He tries various ways to make his classes lively and interesting .In his opinion, we should not only know “what”, but also understand “why”. So ,instead of giving us answers immediately ,he encourage us to think by ourselves whenever he puts forward questions. With his help. we’ve learned how to analyze and settle problem. What a wonderful world of “why” he leads us to!He is such a learned person that we all admire him very much.Passage 13(05重庆)毕业前夕,你班决定给李老师送一份礼物,大家提出两条建议:&& (1)送影集(album),里面有每个同学的照片;&& (2)送磁带,录有每个同学对老师的祝福。&& 请以"An Album or a Tape"为题,用英语写一篇短文。首先简述以上两条建议,然后表明你同意其中哪一条.并说明理由。1.短文必须以第一人称书写。2.词数:100词左右。3.请在答题卡上作答。【参考范文】We are leaving school and we decide to give a gift to Mr Li who has taught us for three years. Two suggestions have been provided by our classmates. One is that we may give him an album with photos of all the students in our class. The other suggestion is that a tape in which our best wishes are recorded should be given to him.&&& In my opinion, we had better buy a album for Mr Li. First, an album is easier to be kept than a tape. A tape may be easily destroyed a few years later and does not work. Second, I think, the photos in the album can easily remind Mr Li of his lovely students and the good days when he got together with us. Third, voice may be changed a lot after many years as to us young students, while faces do not have such great changes. In a word, I suggest .we take photos in time and present them in the album to Mr Li.Passage 14(05•江苏)假设你是李晓平,是“江苏中学”的学生。请你围绕“建设和谐社会’’的主题,根据下面所给出的要点提示,用英语给全省中学生写一封倡议书。&&& 要点提示:1.人与社会:祖国、家乡、学校,热爱关心&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.人与人:家人、师长、同学,诚信互助&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.人与自然:能源、环境、动植物,爱惜保护&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.你的态度:(内容由考生自己拟定)&&& 注意:1.词数:100左右。倡议书的开头、结尾以及提示句已为你写好,不计人词数。2.内容可适当发挥,注意行文连贯。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A Letter to High School Students in JiangsuDear fellow students,&&&& Our government is aiming to build a "harmonious society" (和谐社会). I think it is everycitizen's duty to work hard to achieve this goal.&&&& As high school students, what should we do?&&&& &&&& As for myself,
Dear fellow students, let's start fight now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day, every hour, and every minute!Li XiaopingFrom Jiangsu High School【参考范文】Dear fellow students,Our government is aiming to build a "harmonious society" (和谐社会). I think it is everycitizen's duty to work hard to achieve this goal.As high school students, what should we do?First of all, we should love our motherland. Let’s take a great interest in the development of our hometowns and take an active part in our school and activities.Secondly, let’s fill the world with love. We should show our respect for old people, our parents and our teachers. We should also care for each other and help those in need. Most important of all, all of us must be faithful and honest in our daily life.Finally, let’s work together to save energy and protect our natural environment, including animals, trees, flowers and grass.As for myself, I will study even harder and try my best to do all the above.Dear fellow students, let's start fight now and spare no effort to do a little bit every day, every hour, and every minute!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Xiaoping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& From Jiangsu High SchoolPassage 15(05•浙江)你的英国朋友正在做一个课题:世界各地的生日庆祝方式。他请你介绍中国学生过生日的方式。请你根据以下要点写一篇短文:一、通常方式1. 生日聚会2. 生日礼物3. 生日祝福二、我认为更有意义的庆祝方式和理由~词数:100-120【参考范文】Chinese students celebrate their birthdays in different ways, but the most common way is to have fun drinking, singing and dancing. On the birthday, one usually receives nice gifts and good wishes from friends and parents. Sometimes, parents will prepare a special dinner or a cake to show their love for their children. Since birthday celebration is one of the important activities in one’s life, it can be done in more meaningful ways. For example, we can buy some flowers or cook a delicious meal for our mothers on that day. In this way, we express thanks to our parents in return for their love. 第二部分 四年联考题汇编2010届联考题Passage 1(2010年重庆市高考仿真试卷三)女生失足落水,4名高中男生下水相救。落水女生被救,但他们却因此不幸遇难。这4名不熟水性的男生救人遇难,立即在网上引发了“这4名男生该不该去救这名女生”的大讨论。请你就此事写一篇英文短文参加一英语网站的讨论。短文必须简述事由,表明态度,阐明原因。词数100左右。【参考范文】Four schoolboys from Guangdong saved a drowning girl at the cost of their own lives. None of them was a good swimmer. The four boys’ untimely death sparked off a heated debate over whether it was done right. Personally I think the four boys did the right thing trying to save the girl, but it was not advisable to put themselves in danger. It is against traditional moral values not to come to someone’s rescue when he is in desperate need of help. The four boys were brave enough to risk their own lives saving a stranger. However, a reckless disregard for one’s own safety is likely to cost him his life, as was the case with the four boys. They were supposed to ensure their own safety and try some other means to help.Passage 2(四川省棠湖中学2010届高三考前适应训练)目前,中学生花钱大手大脚已成为一个令学校难以管理的问题。假如你做了一份关于零花钱的调查报告。请根据提示写一篇100词左右的短文,呼吁大家关注此问题。短文的开头已给出,但不计入总词数。1.&钱的来源&&& 2. 用途(至少2点)&&& 3. 危害(至少2点)&& 4. 呼吁(至少2点)Nowadays, middle students tend to be very freewith their pocket money, which has become a difficult problem to solve for schools. ______________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【参考范文】Nowadays, middle school students tend to be very free with their pocket money, which has become a difficult problem to solve for schools.&&& Generally, parents give their children some money every month as their living expenses. However, some students spend less on regular meals and everyday goods to save their pocket money with which they buy snacks, MP4 players, fashionable clothes and so on. What's worse, they spend it on playing computer games or surfing the Internet. Therefore, they don't know how hard it is to earn money. In addition, they are so young that they may learn to worship those with lots of pocket money blindly and fall into the bad habit.In order to help the students, we should call on parents monitoring the pocket money. The school should take proper measures to educate the students and make them build up the good value of consuming.
Passage 3(2010届广东惠阳高级中学高考前英语检测试题)作为学校英文报的小记者,你参加了对我国云南等地旱灾情况的调查活动,请根据以下信息,用英语写一篇报道。 【写作内容】&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 灾&&& 情&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 措&&& 施中国南部正在遭受六十年来最为严重的旱灾。&当地政府正在寻找地下水源,或进行人工降雨(cloud seeding)。几百万人缺水,大面积的农田不能春耕。&国际国内的援助业已陆续送达灾区。仅在云南省内,旱灾导致的直接经济损失就已达10亿元。&一方有难八方支援,战胜自然灾害。【写作要求】1. 必须使用5个句子表达全部的内容;卷面整洁规范2. 信息内容完整,句子正确,结构合理,语篇连贯。Passage 4(安徽省蚌埠市2010年高三第三次质检)上海世博会引起了世界的关注,请根据以下信息对上海世博会用英语做简单介绍:1.上海世博会于5月1日至10月31日在上海举行;2.主题:城市让生活更美好;3.宗旨:促进城市多元化、经济繁荣、科技创新;4.参展者:189个国家和57个国际组织,展示各国在工业、农业、科学、技术、文化艺术方面所取得的成就,预计约7000万中外观众出席。注意:不要逐字翻译介绍要点,可以适当发挥,词数100―120。参考词:多元化diversity; 繁荣 产品博览会 创新innovation【参考范文】The World Expo 2010 look place in Shanghai, one of the biggest cities in China. It is scheduled to last from. May I to October 31, 2010. the there of Expo is “Better City, Better Life”, which means it is designed to promote cultural diversity, economic prosperity and scientific innovation of the city. 189 counties and 57 international ordinations have come to take part so as to display their outstanding a achievements in industry , agriculture, science, technology, colure and art. About 70,000,000 visitors from different parts of the world are expected to attend the event.I hope the World Expo 2010 will become one of the most impressive international fairs and expositions in history. We are expecting more and more new friends to come to Shanghai.Passage 5(山东省临沭县2010年高考打靶题英语试题)最近,很多中学生都纷纷开起了自己的博客。一方面,博客可以作为展示自己的窗口,可以释放学习的压力,因此已经被越来越多的中学生所接受。但是,另一方面,很多家长和老师都认为管理个人博客要花相当多的时间和精力,会耽误学习。请对这一现象进行简要介绍,并发表自己的看法。&&& 注意:1.词数:l00左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数;2.参考词汇:开博客open one’s blog。Nowadays, it is a common phenomenon that more and more high school students open their own blogs on the Internet.__________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________[【参考范文】Nowdays ,there is a phenomenon that more and more high school students open thire own blogs on the Internet .For one thing ,it can provide a colorful platform to shoucase thire talent ,and it is a way to release thire pressure ,and all this makes it more and more popular with high school students.But many parents and teachers hold a different view ,they think that managing one’s blog will take a lot of time and energy,while this should be used to study which is thire main responsibility .In my opinion ,I do opprove of this activity.Opening and organizing an eye catching blog needs various abilities such as writing, designing, being skilful at computer and so on. Only if we master those abilities can we make a successful blog. As a consequence, we improve ourselves during the procedures of organizing our blogs.Blog itself is of little harm. It is your attitude towards it that matters. We should take the advantages and avoid some bad effects.Passage 6(山西省太原五中2010届高三下学期五月月考)请根据以下表格中的信息介绍2010年上海世博会:&时间& 2010年五月一日――十月三十一日&地点& 上海&主题& 城市让生活更美好&宗旨& 促进城市多元化、经济的繁荣、科技的创新&参展者& 200多个国家、机构和7000万人参加,展示各国在工农业、科学、技术、文化艺术方面所取得的成就。
注意:不要拘泥于要点,可以适当发挥,词数120左右 &参考词汇:促进:promote 产品博览会:exposition 创新:innovation.【参考范文】The World Expo 2010 is going to take place in Shanghai ,one of the biggest city in China .It is scheduled to last from May 1 to October 31,2010.The theme of it is "Better City ,Better Life", which means it is designed to promote cultural diversity ,economic prosperity and scientific innovation of the city. More than 200 countries have been prepared to take part so as to display their outstanding achievements in industry ,agriculture ,science, technology ,culture and art .About 70, 000, 000 visitors from different parts of the world are expected to attend the event.& I hope the World Expo 2010 will become one of the most impressive international fairs and expositions in history .We are expecting new friends to come to Shanghai.Passage 7(广东省汕头市苏北中学2010届高三第四次月考)假设你是一名新闻记者,请根据以下表格信息给英语报社写一篇新闻报道。【写作内容】国际背景&今年4月,墨西哥爆发了H1N1流感(flu),疾病迅速蔓延到全球多个国家。国内影响&截至8月30日下午,有报道称河南省某中学共发现确诊病例(confirmed case) 80例, 那儿的中小学全部推迟开学。专家估计&该疾病的死亡率低于1%, 低于SARS 和禽流感(bird flu)。预防方法&勤洗手,多喝水,充足睡眠。个人信念&在政府的帮助下,我们一定能够打赢这战争。[写作要求] 只能使用5个句子表达全部的内容。【参考范文】The H1N1 flu broke out in Mexico in April this year and it has spread to many countries in the world. To our disappointment, by the afternoon on August 30, 80 confirmed cases of H1N1 flu had been reported in a school in Henan province, resulting in the fact that all the middle schools there had to delay the new term. Fortunately, it is estimated by the experts that the death rate of the H1N1 flu virus is lower than 1%, still lower when compared with that of SARS and bird flu. The best way they give the public to prevent it is to wash hands more often, drink more water and have enough sleep. With the help of our government, we believe that we are able to win the battle against the disease.Passage 8(广东省湛江二中2010届高三考前适应训练)你的英语老师拟定下个星期的英语角活动内容为“当你面对困难和挫折(frustration)的时候”,要求每个同学在本星期五之前写一篇英文短文,扼要谈谈对待困难和挫折的态度。&[写作内容]&1.每个人都会遇到许许多多、各种各样的困难和挫折;&2.每个人对待困难和挫折的态度不同,乐观者会冷静地找出原因,然后想法解决问题;悲观者后悔、抱怨、甚至放弃;&3.遇到困难和挫折时,要说“太好了!” 因为你抓住了锻炼自己的机会。看到他人收到挫折时,应该说“你有困难吗?让我来帮助你吧!”&[写作要求]&只能使用5个句子表达全部的内容。【参考范文】Everyone can meet with all kinds of difficulties and frustrations in life, but everyone takes a different attitude toward them. Some are optimistic while other are pessimistic. Optmistic people will calmly look for the causes of the difficulties and frustrations, and then try to solve the problems when they are faced with many difficulties and frustrations, however, pessimistic people will feel regretful, complain of others, and even give up working hard. In my opinion, we should say “It is very good”, because we seize the opportunity to train ourselves. When finding someone in trouble, we should say with concern “Do you have any difficulty? Let me help you out!”Passage 9(广东省潮州市实验中学2010届高三四月月考)你将带领一个外国旅游团参观长城,请根据以下的信息要点,用5个规范的英语句子写一份长城的简单介绍。你的介绍应包括全部信息要点,介绍的开头已给了,不计入5个句子中。(信息要点)历史&有两千多年的历史。特点&世界上最长的城墙,长6000多千米。建筑材料主要为石头,砖头,修建工作都是人工进行。主要用于防御外来入侵者,沿墙每隔几百米就有烽火台(watchtower)现状&世界著名旅游景点之一,每年吸引许多外国游客到长城观光旅游。(写作要求):只能使用5个句子介绍全部所给要点。【参考范文】ladies and Gentlemen.&& Welcome to the Great Wall. The Great Wall, which is more than 6,000 kilometers long, is the longest wall in the world. It has a history of more than 2,000 years. It is made of stone and bricks and almost all the construction was done by hand without any machine. As the wall was built to defend the country against foreign invaders, there were watchtowers every few hundred meters along the wall. Now, the Great wall is one of the most famous places of interest in China and it attracts many visitors every year.Passage 10(江西省上饶市重点中学2010届高三第二次联考)“贫困对于儿童是好的教科书”,但是有些家长的心情十分矛盾。&&& 一方面,家长们想为孩子创造舒适的生活和学习环境。另一方面,又怕如此娇生惯养,孩子被宠坏,缺乏好素质,将来没出息。要求:&&& &&& 1.请以“Hard life is good for children”为题,讲述“吃苦”的好处,给出一些建议,帮助家长消除疑虑。&&& 2.词数:150左右(不包括已给出的短文开头)Hard life is good for childrenNowadays,quite a lot of parents are in a dilemma(窘境).On one hand,【参考范文】&Passage 11(湖南省长沙市一中2010届高三第九次月考)Directions: Write an English composition according to the instructions given below.请谈谈你对机会(opportunity)的看法?写出你的观点,说明你的理由并且适当举例。词数不少于120【参考范文】
My View on OpportunityThere is a wide variety of opinions among people as for the view of opportunity. Some claim that opportunities are rare, and only the lucky dogs can possess them while others argue that in some way everybody has relatively the same opportunity from time to time.From where I stand, I am in favor of the latter. I suppose opportunities accompany us all the time. Nevertheless, they will not run into you voluntarily, and they only belong to whoever are prepared.&For example, I took greatest interest in basketball in my childhood. And I did want to be on the school team one day. It was obvious that there was no chance for me to be accepted as a member of the team as my strength, height, sense and figure largely restricted me. To achieve my goal, I overcame a series of unimaginable and challenging difficulities, strengthening my weaknesses in every aspect. Finally I made it. And now I have already become one of the top basketballers in our city.&In conclusion, opportunities are abundant in our daily life and everyone is equal for them. I have a strong belief that opportunities are only for the prepared minds.Passage 12(重庆市西南师大附中2010届高三第七次月考)假定你是某英文报的小记者,最近你对大学生的就业观点及专家对此的看法进行了采访。请根据以下要点写一篇题为“Different Job Outlooks”的短文,词数100词左右。学生观点:1.大部分想找一份薪金丰厚的工作;2.部分持观望态度,等待良机;3.少数想自己创业。专家观点:不应坐等,要尽快找份工作,理由是:&&&&&&&&& 1.积累经验;2.挣钱养活自己;3.明年就业形势或许更严峻。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【参考范文】Different Job OutlooksNowadays university graduates have different job outlooks. For most of them, to find a job with satisfactory pay is their most important wish while minority want to be self C employed. However, a certain number of graduates are not in a hurry to hunt for jobs. They are just waiting for better chances. Toward this point of view, some experts warn that it is not wise to be just waiting. They advise that graduates should find a regular, full-time job as quickly as possible so that they can earn money to support themselves and get working experience, which will help to find a better position later. Moreover, it might be more difficult to find a satisfactory job next year.Passage 13(陕西省宝鸡中学2010届高三适应性训练)大学生活即将开始, 你将面对新的学习和生活环境, 请根据提示写一篇英语短文, 谈谈你打算如何安排你的大学生活。内容要点应包括:&1.确定新的学习目标&2.改进学习方法&3.学会独立生活&4.参加各种课外活动&5.处理好与同学的关系&注意:&1.短文的内容要连贯、完整;&2.短文单词数:100左右(开头已给出的单词不计入单词总数)。&I will go to college in the near future._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【参考范文】I will go to college in the near future. After I enter college, I plan to set new goals in my study and improve my way of learning.What’s more, as I am away from my parents, it is necessary for me to learn to live on my own, such as doing some washing and cleaning by myself.In my spare time, I will take part in different kinds of school activities, for example, I will often go to the English Corner to practise my spoken English.In addition, I need to get along well with my classmates and teachers at college.I think I will have a wonderful college life.Passage 14(浙江省海盐县元济高级中学2010届高三第一次月考)学生上学通常有两种方式:乘公交车与骑自行车。两种方式各有特点。请你以“Going to School by Bus or by Bicycle”为题,按照以下要点写一篇英语短文:乘公交车:节省时间、节省体力骑自行车:锻炼身体、灵活方便我喜欢的方式及理由。注意:词数100~120,文章的题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。Going to School by Bus or by BicycleThere are basically two ways to go to school. _____________________________________【参考范文】Going to school by Bus or by BicycleThere are basically two ways to got to school. They are going to school by bus and going to school by bicycle. Each of them has its own advantages.On one hand, going to school by bus can save you a lot of time especially when you live far away from your house. Besides, it can also save some energy. Thus, you won’t be very tired when you get to school. On the other hand, going to school by bicycle can provide you with a chance to make you stronger and healthier. As is known to all, cycling is a good form of exercise. What’s more, cycling is flexible and convenient form.To some degree, choosing which way to got to school partly on the personal character and favor. I think going to school by bicycle is suitable for me because it builds up my body.Passage 15(湖南省长沙市一中2010届高三第三次月考)每年暑假,各种机构纷纷组织形式多样的夏令营, 如英语夏令营, 减肥夏令营等等。家长们踊跃送孩子去参加。请通过这一现象用英语写一篇短文, 来说明家长们此举的原因, 并表明自己对夏令营的看法。注意:1.&词数不少于120字。2.&列举的原因不得少于两个。3.&参考词汇: summer camp【参考范文】Every summer vacation witnesses a series of camps across China organized or sponsored by different institutions. They are varied in form or name, such as English camps, weight-losing camps, etc, which abundantly draws/ attracts parents’ attention.&& The reasons behind can be concluded as follows. To begin with, summer is absolutely a right time for children to enrich their extracurricular knowledge, broaden their horizons and strengthen their basis of different subjects. Meanwhile, in some parents’ opinion, it is far better to keep their children occupied than to leave them at home having nothing to do.&&& As far as I am concerned, mostly the participation of summer camps does benefit children theoretically and practically. Nevertheless, there is no need for all parents to copy something blindly. They might as well cope with it sensibly. Otherwise, negative effects won’t be avoided in terms of time, study habit, payment or growth.Passage16(江苏省六合高级中学 2010届高三第一次调研考试)假设你班最近就圆明园是否重建开展了一场讨论,同学们观点有分歧,各自理由主要如下表所示,请根据表格提供的讨论情况写一篇英文报道。赞同&反对1.重建该园辉煌景象&1.保留原样更为合理2.中华文明具体体现&2.警示人们不忘过去3.旅游新景点&3.其他建筑同样反映中华文化(如故宫、颐和园等),重建并非必须4.如部分恢复,可与废墟对照,让人们记住历史&4.破坏该地生态环境&&&&& 注意:1.词数:150左右& 2.标题、开头已经写好,不计入词数。3. 要自拟结论。&&&&& 参考词汇:故宫the Palace M& 颐和园the Summer PalaceShould Yuanmingyuan Be Rebuilt?Yuanmingyuan, “Garden of all gardens”, was burnt and fell into ruins in 1860. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【参考范文】Should Yuanmingyuan Be Rebuilt?Yuanmingyuan, “Garden of all gardens”, was burnt and fell into ruins in 1860.Recently my classmates had a discussion about whether it should be rebuilt or not.Supporters of rebuilding the garden say only by doing so can we see the original sight of the garden, which no wonder reflects the Chinese civilization. And it will be another place of interest for tourists. If partly rebuilt, it will provide a comparison and help us remember the history.Those who disagree think it more reasonable to keep the garden like this. The ruins will remind us of the past. We should never forget the history. Other buildings like Palace Museum and Summer Palace can also be symbols of the Chinese culture, so it is not necessary to rebuild this garden. Some also worry that the environment will be destroyed when the construction goes on in this district.&So you see, opinions vary and it’s hard to say which is right and which is not.Passage 17(湖南省师大附中2010届高三第二次月考)几天前,你班召开了高三年级学生的家长会。会后,英语老师要求学生用英语写一篇短文谈谈关于同学们对家长会的看法。要点如下: 1. 家长会的目的:相互沟通,提高学习成绩。2. 大部分同学赞同并陈述他们的理由。(至少写两点)3. 少部分同学不赞同并陈述他们的理由。4. 你的观点及理由。要求:1. 可适当增加细节。&&&&& 2. 词数:100―120 左右。Parents’ meetings are often held in order to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【参考范文】Parents’ meetings are often held in schools in order to have a contact with the school and teachers and improve the students’ study, but different people have different ideas. A few days ago a parents’ meeting was held in our school and here are our views on parents’ meetings. && Most students think it is of great importance to have the meeting for parents to know more about their children at school. What is more, parents can get some good advice and useful information from teachers. On the contrary, a minority of students hold the view that it is useless because they think their parents may know their poor marks and improper behavior at school. && In my opinion, to understand children better, parents should keep in touch with teachers, so parents’ meetings are quite necessary.Passage18(重庆市合川太和中学2010届高三第二次月考)请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于100词。以“Form a Good Habit”为题,谈谈早起的好处。要求言之有理,内容连贯,可参考以下提示:1. 有些学生迟到,是因为晚起; 2. 晚起不仅影响学习,而且也是一种坏习惯;3. 早起是一种好习惯,因为它能给你带来很多好处。早起有助于身体健康,有助于学习,有助于品德培养。英国有句俗话,“Early to bed, and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”这是千真万确的,希望大家养成早起的习惯。(注:品德培养 train character;俗话 a saying)【参考范文】Some students are often late for class because they get up late. Getting up late not only affects their studies but also is a bad habit. To get up early is a good habit, for it can do you much good. Getting up early can help you to be healthy. The air in the morning is fresh. If you breathe such air, it does you a lot of good. You can have some sports, too in the morning. This can make you stronger. The fresh air and quietness in the morning make you think more quickly than any other time of the day and memorize what you have learned easily. Another reason for you to think quickly and memorize things easily is that you have taken a long rest during the night.Getting up early can also help you to train your character. Some students can get up early, but some can not. This needs perseverance. There is a saying in English, “Early to bed, and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” This is very true. I hope everyone will form the good habit of getting up early.Passage 19(湖南省祁阳四中2010届高三第一次月考)时下,各类电视节目广泛使用短信参与方式,对此人们评价不一。请你对此现象谈谈个人看法:要求:1.词数:120词左右。2.可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。(转载)【参考范文】At present, short messages are widely involved in various TV programs.People react to them in different ways.Defenders hold the view that short messages offer the audiences more chances to participate in the live programs.In this way, the mass media benefit a lot from them.On the other hand, they appeal to the need of the young people.Critics accuse that if the short messages are out of control, we cannot ensure the taste of the programs.What’s more, the expenses may make audiences feel bad.To make matters worse, some adolescents are so addicted to them that too much time and energy are wasted.As far as I am concerned, the short message is typical of information technology, but it is a powerful tool that needs to be used with care.
Passage 20(山东省枣庄市第五中学2010届高三9月调研考试)目前,对于我国的英语学习状况, 有两种截然不同的观点:1、应加强英语学习,以适应当前的国际发展形势。2、仅为考试而学习英语,大部分人毕业后根本不使用英语,因而没必要再学。请以 Learn English or Not为题,写一篇短文,首先简述以上两条建议,然后表明你同意其中哪一条,并说明理由,词数120-150左右。______________________________________________________________【参考范文】Learn English or Not&& Nowadays, there are two opinions on English learning that spread throughout our country. Some people think it’s not necessary to learn English because English is only learnt for passing exams. Most people don’t use English at all after they graduate.&& I don’t agree with the opinion above. First of all, our country is still a developing country. Only through English can we get a chance to learn the advanced science and technology from foreign countries. Besides, it will be much easier for us to communicate with foreigners and make friends with them if we can speak English freely. What’s more, we can understand western cultures better and learn something more about the countries and the people.&& In a word, I think we should strengthen English learningPassage 21(山西省太原五中2010届高三9月月考)介绍中国的中秋节。(100字左右)提示:1. 中秋节在9、10月到来。我们吃各种不同的月饼,如:有坚果(nut)的、肉的、蛋黄(yolk)的等等。2. 人们喜欢在露天(in the open air)边吃月饼边赏月。3. 在外工作的亲人赶回家和家人团聚,回顾过去,展望未来。【参考范文】Mid-autumn Day is a Chinese festival. It usually comes in September or October. On that day we usually eat a big dinner and mooncakes.(It is said “Hou Yi” missed his wife, so he made mooncakes. It looks like the moon.)There are many kinds of mooncakes. They are small round cakes with meat, nuts, yolk or something sweet inside. Eating mooncakes has been our custom. Families stay outside in the open air eating mooncakes. The most important thing is looking at the moon, In the evening, the moon looks brighter and rounder. We call this moon the full moon.On that day, there will be a big family dinner which makes family members round up. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. At dinner, they can look back on the past and look forward to the future together. After dinner, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily, so we call this day getting together.
Passage22(福建省泉州七中2010届高三第一次月考)据报道,自从”限塑令”实施一年来,我国塑料袋消耗减少近400亿个。”限塑令”的实施促使消费者已养成自带购物袋和重复使用塑料袋的习惯,这在一定程度上抑制了白色污染,增强了人民群众的环保意识。请结合你自己周围的情况,谈谈你的观点.词数120左右。It is reported that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 【参考范文】It is reported that since free plastic bags were banned in supermarkets, markets and department stores last year, the number of plastic bags consumed in China has been reduced by 40 billion. Most shoppers have got used to bringing their own shopping bags or reusing plastic bags when going shopping. It is clear that the public environmental awareness has greatly increased and white pollution has been under control.However, there exist some problems that cannot be ignored. The survey shows that shoppers are still offered free plastic bags in agricultural products markets and convenience stores, which has caused a wide public concern.It is hoped that effective measures will be taken to make sure more environmentally friendly shopping bags will be used instead of plastic bags.Passage 23(山东省郓城一中2010届高三第一次诊断检测)现在许多学生在一起议论他们欣赏什么样的老师,请你谈谈你最喜欢哪类老师,并陈述理由。字数:120~150。提示:大家公认受欢迎老师的特征。你特别欣赏或最喜欢的老师或老师类型。对老师应有的态度。【参考范文】Nowadays, many students get together to discuss about what kind of teachers they like or dislike best. For most students, they like the teachers who are quite learned, cool, talkative and humorous. They love their students and are fond of communicating with them and know what their favorites are. If they had some major hobbies in common, students would most admire their teachers.For me, I love teachers who are sports fans. Because I like playing basketball badly and I’m on the school team as a top player for two years. Were a teacher an excellent basketball player, we would be good friends by playing games and get as much experience as possible.But in my opinion, we should respect all the teachers and must not say anything impolite about our teachers.
Passage 24(江西省九江市六校2010届高三上学期第一次联考)越来越多的学生在校外租房而不愿住宿舍。请根据下面提示,用英语写一篇短文,说说各自的好处与坏处,并表明自己的观点。1.学习时间; 2. 安全;& 3. 自由性; 4. 与同学交往;&& 5. 学习效果。注意:&1. 可从其他角度阐述,但两方面的理由都至少要有两条;&2.词数100左右。宿舍:dorm【参考范文】Nowadays, some students would not like to live in a dorm. Instead, they rent houses outside the school.There are advantages for both. Living in a dorm can increase friendship and cooperation between classmates. And of course it is safer. A dorm is more like a society, which enables students to learn to adopt to each other, thus preparing for the social life in the future.As for renting houses to live alone, it’s better for study ,as you can feel free in your own room without being interrupted by others. As a result, you can have more time and devote yourself to studying. But there may appear some safety problems as you live outside of the school.Anyhow, as a student, I prefer living in a dorm.Passage 25(辽宁省葫芦岛市第一高级中学2010届高三上学期第一次月考)《学英语》报拟在某期头版介绍英国语言专家 W • J • Waston, 请你就下面的简历写一篇介绍性的短文(词数 100 左右)姓名:&& W • J • Waston&&&&&&& 性别: 男&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 国籍:&& 英国出生年月:1967 年 6 月&&&&&&&& 职业:英语教师&&&&&&&& 工作单位:第一中学简历: 1989 年大学毕业, 1992 年携妻子来到中国。主要事迹:1. 热爱教育事业,工作认真负责,乐于帮助学生。2. 教学方法多样,课堂生动有趣,深受学生欢迎。3. 经常为中学生作如何学好英语的报告。4. 任本报顾问,提出了许多良好的建议。【参考范文】W. J. Waston is a British, who was born in England in June, 1967. He graduated from a university in 1989, and then came to China with his wife in 1992. Now he is working in No. 1 Middle School as an English teacher. He loves teaching and is strict in his work. He is always ready to help his students. He has a strange way of making his classes lively and interesting, so he is popular with his students. He often gives lectures to middle school students on how to learn English well. Now he is an adviser to our paper, and he has offered a lot of good advice. With his help, we are doing better in our work. Passage 26(吉林省长春外国语学校2010届高三第一次月考)请根据下面的提示,以“南极洲Antarctica”为题写一篇短文(词数100词左右).&&& 1.南极洲在地球的最南端(extreme south)2 它的面积大约14万平方公里。&&& 3 它是世界上最寒冷的地方。常年有冰雪覆盖。&&& 4 它的自然资源有企鹅 (penguin)、鲸(whale)、铁、煤等。5 目前还只有一些科学工作者在那里。【参考范文】Antarctica&&&&& Antarctica, which is the coldest continent in the world, lies the extreme south of the earth.& It has an area of about 140,000 square kilometers.& It is covered with cold thick ice and deep snow all year long.But it is a very rich continent.It has many well-known animals& such as penguins, whales and it is also rich in mineral resources& including iron, coal and so on.Up to now only some visiting scientists live there.Maybe one day lots of households will live therePassage 27(浙江省杭州高级中

我要回帖

更多关于 英语书workbook 的文章

随机推荐