What do you think of youth smoking kills? And offer your reasons.

经过分析,习题“假如你是一位youth worker,一位名叫Simon的初三学生给你来信倾诉他的烦恼,内容见下表。请据此给他写一封回信,提出针对性的建议(表中建议可供参考),要求不少于80词,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词...”主要考察你对“人教版英语九年级”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人教版英语九年级
与“假如你是一位youth worker,一位名叫Simon的初三学生给你来信倾诉他的烦恼,内容见下表。请据此给他写一封回信,提出针对性的建议(表中建议可供参考),要求不少于80词,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词...”相似的题目:
根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。&&&&
Air is always around us. It is around us when we walk and play. From the time we are born, air is around us. When we sit down, it is around us. When we go to bed, air is also around us. We live in air.All the animals and plants need air. Living things can’t live without air. We can live without food or water for a few days, but we can not live for more than a few minutes without air. We breathe in air. When we are walking or running, we need more air. When we are asleep, we need less air.We live in air, but we can’t see it. We can only feel it. We can feel it when it is moving. Moving air is called wind. How can we make air move? Here is one way. Hold and open a book in you hand in front of your face. Close it quickly! What you feel is the air.【小题1】&&&& need air.A.Some of the animalsB.All the thingsC.Some of the plantsD.All the animals and plants【小题2】We can live for a few days &&&&.A.without airB.without food or waterC.without food or airD.without air or water【小题3】We need &&&& air when we are asleep.A.lessB.noC.mostD.a lot of【小题4】Which of the following sentences is TRUE(对的)?A.Sometimes we don’t live in air.B.Air is not around us when we go to bed.C.We can live happily without air.D.We need more air when we are working or running.【小题5】We live in air, but we can’t &&&& it.A.lookB.seeC.getD.feel&&&&
NamePersonal
InformationFeiJunlongBorn in 1965 in
Jiangsu, ChinaAn astronaut (宇航员)Traveled in
Shenzhou VI in outer space with Nie Haisheng from October 12th to October
17th, 2005Yao MingBorn in Shanghai
in 1980The son of two
great basketball playersJoined the Houston
Rockets in November, 2002Jay ChouBorn in 1979 in
Taiwan, ChinaA popular singerFavorite music:
Hip-HopAlfred Nobel()Born in SwedenA scientistKnown for the
Nobel PrizeHelen Keller()Not able to see or
hearWorked hard and
became one of the famous writers in AmericaWrote a lot, such
as The Story of My Life【小题1】Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng traveled in outer space for &&&& days. A.twoB.sixC.sevenD.nine【小题2】Yao Ming was a basketball player in &&&& years ago. A.GermanyB.CanadaC.America D.England【小题3】The &&&& was born in 1833. A.playerB.singer C.astronautD.scientist【小题4】The Story of My life is the name of a &&&&. A.sportB.songC.prize D.book【小题5】Which of the following is true? A.Yao Ming’s parents were players.B.Jay Chou is from Shanghai, China. C.Alfred Nobel was a French.D.Helen Keller couldn’t see, but could hear.&&&&
“假如你是一位youth worker,一...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“假如你是一位youth worker,一位名叫Simon的初三学生给你来信倾诉他的烦恼,内容见下表。请据此给他写一封回信,提出针对性的建议(表中建议可供参考),要求不少于80词,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Problems1. spend two hours
watching TV every day, have no time to do homework well2. be crazy about
computer games, be not interested in outdoor activities and study3. Parents are
angry with him and he felt very sad and hopelessAdvice1. Understand 2. Watching too
much TV and playing computer games are bad for health3. Choose one
hobby and achieve a balance between hobbies and study4. Take part in
some outdoor activitiesDear Simon,Thank you for your letter. I hope I can offer you some useful advice.I don’t think it’s wise to spend too much time watching TV and playing computer games.____________________________________________I hope my advice will be of some value to you.Bill Smith”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“假如你是一位youth worker,一位名叫Simon的初三学生给你来信倾诉他的烦恼,内容见下表。请据此给他写一封回信,提出针对性的建议(表中建议可供参考),要求不少于80词,信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。Problems1. spend two hours
watching TV every day, have no time to do homework well2. be crazy about
computer games, be not interested in outdoor activities and study3. Parents are
angry with him and he felt very sad and hopelessAdvice1. Understand 2. Watching too
much TV and playing computer games are bad for health3. Choose one
hobby and achieve a balance between hobbies and study4. Take part in
some outdoor activitiesDear Simon,Thank you for your letter. I hope I can offer you some useful advice.I don’t think it’s wise to spend too much time watching TV and playing computer games.____________________________________________I hope my advice will be of some value to you.Bill Smith”相似的习题。2013广东省中考英语试题及参考答案(Word版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013广东省中考英语试题及参考答案(Word版)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢What do you think of smoking?and offer your reasons.用英语回答
李晓霞死妈425
Smoiking is a very bad habit,but nowadays more and more people are becoming smokers,even heavy smokers.I'm completely against smoking.Firstly the cigarettes contain nicotine which can cause cancer.When someone smokes in the public places,it will not only do great harm to the smokers itself but also to the people around.Secondly,it’s a waste of money which becomes a heavy burden to his family.Last,smoking is a source of pollution.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 smoking kills 的文章

随机推荐