The bus that pulling me downup outside the inn wpuld soon take the visitors downtown.句子有问题吗?

欢迎来到高考学习网,
免费咨询热线:010-
今日:1530套总数:5885151套专访:3372部会员:401265位
当前位置:
& 2012高考英语北师大版必修3一轮复习课件(安徽专用)《Unit 9 Wheels》车辆
2012高考英语北师大版必修3一轮复习课件(安徽专用)《Unit 9 Wheels》车辆
资料类别: /
所属版本: 北师大版
上传时间:
下载次数:93次
资料类型:
文档大小:1020KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
3.不仅仅只有盲人才犯这样愚蠢的错误. ________________not only blind men________make such stupid mistakes.
It is who/that 4.他在刘易斯到达前一天就离开了这城市. He left the town_______________Lewis arrived. the day before Ⅱ.单项填空 1.After finishing the task,the workers all went back home,__________. A.happily but tiredly     B.happy but tired C.happily but tired
D.happy but tiredly 解析:选B.句意:完成任务之后,工人们都回家了,非常高兴但是很累.本题考查形容词作状语,表示伴随或结果.
2.__________ and happy,Annie stood up and accepted the invitation. A.Surprising
B.Surprised C.Being surprised
D.To be surprising 解析:选B.句意:又惊又喜,安妮站起来接受了邀请.surprised and happy是形容词短语作伴随状语,也可以把surprised and happy放在句末.
3.(2012·南昌模拟)The police were seeking more information to find out________the rich merchant. A.who it was that killed
B.who was it that killed C.it was who killed
D.who was it killed 解析:选A.考查强调句型.强调句型的疑问句结构为:疑问词+is it+that...而这里是强调句的疑问句结构作宾语,故用正常的陈述语序,所以答案为A. 温馨提示 请做课时作业 必修三 Unit 9 本部分内容讲解结束 按ESC键退出全屏播放 11pull up 使(车等)停止;停车;拔出,拔掉(杂草等) (教材P39)She pulled_up suddenly. 她突然停车了.
归纳拓展 ①The driver pulled up at the traffic lights. 司机在红绿灯处把车停了下来. ②The grass in the garden is difficult to pull_up. 花园里的杂草很难拔掉.
③Her problems have really pulled_her_down. 她遇到了麻烦,非常沮丧.
跟踪训练 Ⅰ.选词填空 rely on,be fed up with,take place,work out,pull out,on average,go up 1.When you began to work you might________________a practical scheme.
work out 2.Now that you are grown up,you should not________________your parents. 3.Fire will________________if the gases hydrogen and oxygen are mixed and lighted.
rely on take place 4.So far the prices of building have been________________so that many families can’t afford it. 5.London has________________7.6 hours of sunshine per day during May. going up on average 6.He has a lot of trouble with his lessons,now he is trying ________________. 7.He has eaten so many eggs since his childhood that he________________them now.
to pull out is fed up with Ⅱ.单项填空 1.I have seen Titanic ten times.So I am __________ this movie.Which of the following is WRONG? A.fed up with       B.bored with C.tired of
D.fed up 解析:选D.A、B、C三项都是固定搭配,意为“对……感到厌烦”,都符合句意.而be fed up后面必须跟介词with,才能再接宾语.
2.The bus that________outside the inn would soon take the visitors downtown. A.held up
B.pulled up
C.got down
D.set forth 解析:选B.句意:停在旅店外的那辆车不久将送客人到市中心.pull up “停(车)”;hold up “阻止,抑制(眼泪等)”;get down “下车”;set forth “宣布,出发”.
3.Whether an operation should be performed in this case ________ very much on the patient’s general condition. A.relies
B.counts C.concentrates
D.depends 解析:选D.句意:这个病例是否应该做手术完全取决于患者身体的总体情况.depend on当“指望,依赖,依靠”讲时等于“count/rely on”,但它还有“取决于,视……而定”之意,在此与句意相符; concentrate on “将……集中于……”.
4.Many houses were completely destroyed in the hurricane which struck the area last week.________,the victims had to live in the temporary shelters offered by the Red Cross. A.As a result of
B.As a consequence C.As usual
D.As for 解析:选B.句意:上周的飓风破坏了许多房子.结果受难者只好住在由红十字会提供的临时住所里.
句型巧析 1(教材P42)How often do we arrive at work or school stressed_out,tired_and_angry? 我们多久就会有一次在极度焦虑、疲惫、恼怒的状态下去上班或者去上学?
【句法分析】 此处stressed out,tired and angry是过去分词或形容词短语作状语,表示伴随。一般的过去分词或形容词作伴随状语表状态或结果。 ①He arrived home,tired and hungry. 他回到了家,又累又饿. ②The old lady lay in bed,awake. 那个老太太躺在床上,醒着.
2(教材P43)Think before you go. 想好了再去.
【句法分析】 before在句中是连词,引导时间状语从句。拓展延伸:before引导的类似的句式还有: (1)It won’t be+一段时间+before...,用不了多久就会……(before从句用一般现在时) (2)It will be+一段时间+before...,得过多久之后才……(before从句用一般现在时) (3)It wasn’t+一段时间+before...,没过多久就……(before从句用一般过去时) (4)It was+一段时间+before...,过了多久才……(before从句用一般过去时 ①It will be a long time before we finish the task. 我们需要很长时间才能完成这项任务. ②It_was_not_long_before he learned to use the machine. 不用多久他就会使用这台机器了. ③It_was_a_long_time_before I went to sleep again. 过了好长时间我才又睡着了.
3(教材P46)...,it_was_only_the_very_rich_who could afford to own a car. ……只有很富有的人才买得起车.
【句法分析】强调句式:It is/was+被强调部分+that/who... (1)当被强调的部分指人时,句子的连词可用that/who,否则就用that. (2)当被强调的部分为主语时,句子的谓语动词与被强调的主语保持一致. (3)强调句的一般疑问句为: Is/Was it+被强调部分+that/who...? 强调句的特殊疑问句为: 特殊疑问词+is/was it+that/who...? ①It was my teacher who/that did the experiment in the lab yesterday evening. 是我老师昨晚在实验室里做实验的. ②It_is Tom
who is late.是汤姆迟到了. ③Was_it_10_years_ago_that his father died? 他的父亲是十年前去世的吗? 【重点提示】 (1)强调句通常用来强调主语、宾语、状语等,不能强调谓语. (2)对含有“not...until...”句型中的时间状语进行强调,应将not until放在一起进行强调,构成“It is/was not until... that...”.
(3)判断句子是否为强调句的方法:把it is/was和that/who去掉,再把被强调部分归位到它本来的位置,句子完整,就为强调句.
跟踪训练 Ⅰ.完成句子 1.直到雨停了我才回家. __________________________the rain stopped________I went home. It was not until that 2.这种状况或许要过很多年才能得到改善. It may be ______________________________the situation improves. many years before 8occupy vt.占有;居住;占用(时间,空间等) (教材P43)On average,about forty people travel in one bus,while the same number occupy thirty-three cars. 平均每辆公共汽车可乘坐40人,而相同数量的人却需要占据33辆小汽车. 归纳拓展 ①Reading occupies most of my free time. 阅读占去了我大部分的空闲时间. ②The bathroom is occupied.浴室有人在用. ③This game will keep the children occupied. 这个游戏让孩子们有的忙了. ④She is_occupied_in writing a novel. 她正忙于写小说.
⑤He occupied_himself_with various research projects. 他终日从事各种研究项目. ⑥Mr.Oliver occupies an important position in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.奥利弗先生在外交部担任要职.
9suit v.适合 n.衣服,套装 (教材P43)Do whichever of these things that suit you. 做适合你的这些事情中的任意一些/件.
归纳拓展 ①If you want to go by bus,that suits me fine. 如果你想坐公共汽车走,那对我也合适. ②He is not really suited_for a teaching career. 他不大适合做教师. ③This diet is suited_to anyone who wants to lose weight fast. 这一食谱适合每一个希望迅速减肥的 人.
辨析 fit,suit,match fit
大小、尺寸、形状合适 suit 颜色、式样、需要、口味、条件、地位合适;衣着使某人看上去有吸引力,用于比喻意义时也多用suit match (多指大小、颜色、式样等)相一致;匹配 ④I tried the dress on but it didn’t fit.It was too small. 我试穿了这件裙子,但是不合适,它太小了. ⑤The People’s Great Hall and the Historical Museum match the Tian’anmen beautifully. 人民大会堂和历史博物馆完美地映衬着天安门.
⑥That color doesn’t suit your complexion. 那颜色不适合你的肤色.
跟踪训练 Ⅰ.品句填词 1.He could have finished it on schedule,but __________(不知何故地) he fell behind. 2.The __________(数字)is of great significance in many respects. somehow figure 3.Unlike __________(太阳的)or wind power,heat from the rocks is always on. 4.__________(实际上),it’s we that owe you a lot. 5.He has broken his leg and __________(因此)he can’t walk.
solar Actually therefore 6.We greatly __________ your timely help. 7.He seemed more __________,less bitter. 8.The building was severely __________ by the explosion. appreciate content damaged 9.That dress __________ you.It looks nice on you. 10.The flight was delayed __________ to technical reasons. suits owing Ⅱ.单项填空 1.(2012·舟山模拟)Men will not be __________ to the restaurant without a tie in this hotel. A.allowed        B.permitted C.let
D.admitted 解析:选D.考查动词辨析.句意:男人若是不打领带就不允许进入这家旅馆.allow允许;permit允许,许可;let让,使.admit sb./sth.into/to sth.准许进入(某处),符合句意. 2.The capital of a country is often compared________the heart of the country. A.as
B.like C.with
D.to 解析:选D.“把……比拟成……”用compare sth.to sth..
3.Our house is very________for me as I can get to the office in five minutes.In fact,this is the reason why I decided to buy it a week ago. A.adaptable
B.comfortable C.convenient
D.available 解析:选C.从下文的get to the office in five minutes 和this is the reason why I decided to buy it a week ago来看,此题是在说房子的“便利之处”,故选C,其它选项都不符合题意.
4.The people who are out of work should________themselves to the new situation quickly. A.fit
B.match C.suit
D.adapt 解析:选D.考查动词词义辨析.adapt oneself to使适合,使适应.其他三个选项没有这种搭配. 5.Mike’s never willing to change any of his opinions.It is no use ________with him. A.to argue
B.arguing C.argued
D.having argued 解析:选B.句意:迈克从不愿意改变他的观点,和他辩论是毫无用处的.本题考查非谓语动词中动名词的应用,句型it is no use +v.-ing意为“做什么事情毫无用处”. 6.The old lady was puzzled when she saw so many________appearing in front of her. A.drawings
B.figures C.images
D.paintings
解析:选B.句意:看到如此多的人出现在她面前,这位老人感到很困惑. drawings “素描,图画(指用铅笔,钢笔,蜡笔等绘画出的画)”;painting“图画(指用颜料画出的画)”;image “形象,偶像,印象”;figure “人物,塑像”. 短语细解 10fed up (对……)厌烦 (教材P36)What have you been doing?You look fed_up! 你一直在忙什么?你看上去很厌烦!
归纳拓展 ①I’m rather fed up with your complaints. 我听够了你的牢骚. ②She’ll be a bit fed_up if you don’t telephone to her. 如果你不给她打电话,她会不高兴的. 5.(2012·豫南九校联考)The new college graduate has tried several companies,but each time he________. A.has been turned down
B.had been turned down C.was turned down
D.is turned down
解析:选C.考查时态.大学毕业生找工作被拒绝发生在过去,所以应该用一般过去时.
考点串讲?讲练互动 单词精研 1benefit n.&vi.得益,好处 (教材P36)People have been enjoying the benefits of cycling in Amsterdam for years. 在阿姆斯特丹,人们已经受益于自行车好多年. 归纳拓展 ①He always benefits from his father’s advice. 他总能从父亲的建议中受益. ②The book isn’t of_much_benefit to me. 这本书对我没多大益处. ③I want you to live and learn for_the_benefit_of mankind. 我想让你为了全人类的利益而生活和学习. ④(2011·高考江西卷)Why should money,time and effort be spent exploring and researching something with so few apparent benefits? 为什么要把金钱、时间和精力花在有如此少的明显好处的探索和研究上呢?
2convenient adj.方便的,便利的 (教材P36)It is a good city for cycling because it is flat and therefore is convenient for bikes. 因地势平坦而对骑自行车来说很方便,所以这是一个骑自行车的好城市.
归纳拓展 ①Please come at six if it is convenient to you. 如果你方便的话请在6点钟的时候来. ②It is_convenient_for me to go shopping in this area. 在这个地区对我来说购物很方便.
③We bought this house for_it’s near the shops and railway station. 为了方便起见我们买了这座房子,它靠近商店和火车站. 3consequence n.后果,结果;推理;推论;重要性 (教材P37)a past activity that has some consequences in the present 过去的一项活动对现在造成的一些结果
归纳拓展 ①We hadn’t enough money to pay our bus fare,and in consequence we had to walk. 我们没有足够的钱买车票,结果只能步行. ②He was always diligent in his study and as_a_consequence received high marks.他一向用功学习,因而得分很高. ③If anything goes wrong,I will answer for the consequences.如果出了什么事,我愿承担后果.
4content n.内容;目录;容量;满足 adj.满足的;满意的 vt.使满足 (教材P39)contents of your luggage 你行李里面的东西.
归纳拓展 ①(2011·高考四川卷)Technology will enable us to make the library’s content and services open to citizens as never before.技术让我们能够使图书馆的内容和服务向市民开放,这在以前从没有过. ②(2010·高考湖北卷)Its formal,serious style closely matches its content... 它的正式严肃的形式与它的内容相称…… ③We should never only content_ourselves_with book knowledge.我们不能仅满足于书本知识. ④The contents of his letter will be made known to the public soon.他的信的内容将很快公之于众.
5impression n.印象 (教材P40)I want people to have a good impression of solar cars. 我想让人们对太阳能汽车有一个好印象.
归纳拓展 ①The new teacher made a good impression on the students. 新教师给学生留下了一个好印象. ②I get_the_impression_that I’ve seen that man before. 我觉得我以前见过那个人.
③Our teacher impressed us with the importance of industry and economy. 老师要我们牢牢记住勤奋节俭的重要 性.
6appreciate vt.欣赏,赏识;珍惜;感激 (教材P41)Then tell her about this offer.She will appreciate it. 那么告诉她有关于这次帮助的事,她会感激不尽的.
归纳拓展 ①(2011·高考福建卷)It’s hard for people to appreciate Blues.人们很难欣赏布鲁斯. ②I don’t appreciate being treated like a second-class citizen. 我不愿被人当作二等公民. ③I would appreciate it if you paid in cash. 假如你支付现金的活,我会不胜感激.
7admit vt.承认,供认;接纳,容纳;招收 (教材P43)I admit:I’m addicted to my car. 我承认:我沉迷于汽车难以自拔.
归纳拓展 ①(2010·高考陕西卷)I used to live selfishly,I should admit.But one moment changed me.我应当承认我过去自私地生活着,但是,一个机遇改变了我. ②He admitted_stealing/having stolen the bicycle. 他承认偷了自行车. ③He was_admitted_to hospital suffering from burns. 他由于烧伤,被送入医院治疗.
栏目导引 基础盘点?自测自评 考点串讲?讲练互动 必修三 Unit 9 Wheels——车辆 必修三 类型:记叙文 典例:简要讲述一个学生不适应住校生活,并记叙自己或朋友想家的经历,包括想家给学习和生活带来的影响以及你或你朋友是如何应对的. 佳作晨背?文思泉涌 【佳作模板】 The story is about what Sam felt about his first boarding school life.As a child,he never left his parents,so he didn’t get used to dealing with everything in school independently. Once I had a similar experience.I finished my junior middle school in a boarding school.At the age of 13,I never dealt with the daily things,such as washing clothes,taking care of money etc.especially I felt lonely because I hardly knew any people.At first, I could not get on well with my classmates and I always looked forward to being on holiday to meet my parents. could not concentrate on my subjects.?As time went by,I gradually adapted myself to the school life. ?I made several friends with our classmates and often took part in the activities,in which I improved my communicating skills.As I had a lot of interesting things to do,I finally enjoyed my school life. ?Now,whenever I think of my first boarding school life,I think it instructive and unforgettable. 【佳句储备】 ?As time went by,I gradually adapted myself to the school life.(with复合结构) With time going by,I became used to the school life day by day. ?I made several friends with our classmates and often took part in the activities,in which I improved my communicating skills. As I got along well with my classmates,my communicating skills were becoming better and better by taking part in the activities. ?Now,whenever I think of my first boarding school life,I think it instructive and unforgettable. Now,I often call up my first boarding school life as it is instructive and unforgettable. 基础盘点?自测自评 核心单词 1.__________v.&n.得益;好处 2._____________n.后果,结果 3.__________vt.逮捕,拘留 4.__________adj.敏感的;能理解的 benefit consequence arrest sensitive 5.__________adj.温柔的,和善的,温和的 6.__________n.容纳的东西;目录 7.__________vt.欣赏;感激→appreciation n.欣赏,感激 8.______________n.责任,职责→responsible adj.有责任的,可依赖的 gentle content appreciate responsibility 9.__________vt.承认,供认 10.__________vt.&n.损伤,损失 11.convenient adj.方便的,便利的→_____________n.方便,便利 12.________adv.无处,任何地方都不→_____________adv.到处 admit damage convenience  nowhere everywhere 13.It took them two years to__________(建造) the bridge and the___________(建筑物) was excellent. 14.The Japanese__________(占领)Tai Wan and the__________(占领期)lasted fifty-one years. construct construction occupied occupation 15.They__________(争论)late into the night but the__________(争论)broke down without any result. 16.The city which I visited __________(给……留下印象)me deeply.The__________(印象)made me want to visit it again. argued argument impressed impression 高频短语 1.________________  迄今为止 2.________________  发生 3.________________  上升 4.________________  平均起来,一般来说 5.________________  由于,因为 so far take place go up on average thanks to 6.________________  参加 7.________________  采取行动 8.________________  依赖,依靠 9.________________  (车辆)停止,停车 10.________________  (火车)驶离车站,出站 take part in take action rely on pull up pull out 11.________________  困在……,陷入…… 12.________________  沉溺于 13.________________  与……有关 14.________________  不愉快的,厌烦的 15.________________  锻炼身体,做运动,算出,制订出 et/be stuck in be addicted to be related to fed up work out 典型句式 1.现在完成进行时(have been doing sth.) People____________________ (一直享受着)the benefits of cycling in Amsterdam for years. have been enjoying 2.how often 引导的特殊疑问句和形容词作状语 ________________(多久一次)do we arrive at work or school_________________________(在极度焦虑、疲惫、恼怒的状态下)? How often  stressed out,tired and angry  3.before引导时间状语从句 Think____________________(在你走之前). 4.强调句 __________________________(只有很富有的人)could afford to own a car. before you go It was only the very rich who 5.if引导的省略句 You can design your ideal cars and post them on the Bulletin Board,__________________________ (如果可能的话),with drawings too. if possible 单元语法 现在完成进行时和现在完成时 1.—Have you thought of a topic for your article yet? —No,I ________ a lot about it,but I haven’t decided. A.will think  B.have been thinking C.had thought
D.was thinking 解析:选B.句意:——您已经为自己的文章想到一个话题了吗?——还没有,我一直在考虑这件事情,但是还没有决定下来.现在完成进行时表示一个过去开始、现仍在继续的动作.
2.—________ you see those people on that little sandy island?They ________ handkerchiefs for the last half hour.I wonder why. —They need help.The tide’s coming in and very soon that little island will be under water. A.Do;have been waving
B.Dhave been waving C.Do;had been waving
D.Dhad been waving
解析:选A.句意:——你看见小沙洲上的那些人了吗?半小时了,他们一直挥舞着手绢.我不知是怎么回事.——他们需要救援.潮水正在上涨,不一会儿那小岛就要被淹没.根据时态第一空采用一般现在时.现在完成进行时表示一个过去开始、现仍在继续的动作,所以第二空采用现在完成进行时. 3.Cathy is taking notes of the grammatical rules in class at Sunshine School,where she ________ English for a year. A.studies
B.studied C.is studying
D.has been studying
解析:选D.根据主句所说明的,凯西现在仍在这个学校学习,故应用现在完成进行时. 4.If Newton lived today,he would be surprised by what ________ in science and technology. A.had discovered
B.had been discovered C.has discovered
D.has been discovered
解析:选D.句意:如果牛顿现在还活着,他会为科学技术方面的发现感到惊讶.句子的前部分是虚拟,但“科学技术方面的发现”却是真实的,所以依然用事实加以陈述;动词discover与主语what之间是动宾关系,而且这些东西已经被发现了,所以要用完成时.
栏目导引 基础盘点?自测自评 考点串讲?讲练互动 必修三
本网部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请联系并提供证据(),三个工作日内删除。
其他相关资源
友情链接:
Copyright &2006 - 2016 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 pulling me down 的文章

随机推荐