By the time to youyou finish eating, we _________________ the bus.

新外研九年级下Module 6 unit2_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新外研九年级下Module 6 unit2
上传于||文档简介
&&新​外​研​九​年​级​下​M​o​d​u​l​e​  ​u​n​i​t ​K​n​i​f​e​s​ ​a​n​d​ ​f​o​r​k​s​ ​a​r​e​ ​u​s​e​d​ ​f​o​r​ ​m​o​s​t​ ​W​e​s​t​e​r​n​ ​f​o​o​d​.
大小:1.77MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢大学英语(二) 第一阶段在线作业_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语(二) 第一阶段在线作业
上传于||文档简介
&&中​国​石​油​大​学​(​北​京​)​ ​ ​石​油​工​程​专​业​
​
05​年​春​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢2014年江苏省南京市联合体中考二模英语试题及答案
10:32:33&&&来源:教育城中考网&&&评论: 点击:
2014年江苏省南京市联合体中考二模英语试题
2014年江苏省南京市联合体中考二模英语试题及答案
==&编辑推荐==
& & & & & & & & & &
注意事项:
1. 本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,共8页,满分为90分;考试时间90分钟。
2.答案一律填涂或书写在答题卷上。选择题必须使用2B铅笔填涂,非选择题必须使用墨水笔书写。
第I卷& 选择题(共40分)
一、单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1. It&s kind &&&&&&&you to give me a hand whenever I am in trouble.
A. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with
2. &Oh! I came in such a hurry that I forgot to bring my textbook with me.
&It doesn&t matter. I&ll share &&&&&&&with you.
A. me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mine&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I&&
3. Mr Zhang, our English teacher, is always the first &&&&&&&to our class every day.
A. comes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. come&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to come&&&&&&&&&& D. coming
4. I &&&&&&&my hometown for a long time. I really miss it! [来源:]
A. have left&&&&&&&&&&& B. went away from&&& C. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have been away from
5. &&&&&& &do you play basketball this term?
& &Twice a week.
A. How far&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How often&&&&&&&&&&&& C. How many&&&&& D. How much
6. &Have you heard that Bread Talk used overdue (过期) powder to make bread?
&Yes. The food safety is a serious &&&&&&.&
A. problem&&&&&&&&&&&& B. question&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. course&&&&&&&&&&&& D. opinion
7. I won&t go to her party &&&&&&&my best friend Jack is invited.
A. before&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. unless&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. if &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. until
8. &Why do you recommend Daniel as your monitor?
&Because he is so &&&&&&&that he always plans everything well.
A. organized&&&&&&&&& B. humorous&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. creative&&&&&&&&&& D. generous
9. &I love the song by Jay Zhou. Would you please &&&&&&&the TV a bit?
& A. turn off&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. turn down&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. turn up&&&&&&&&&&& D. turn on
10. &What do you think of her spoken English?
&Oh, no one speaks &&&&&&.
A. well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. good&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. best&&
11. &&&&&& &we had at the party yesterday!
&Yes, and the food was so nice.
&& A. How good time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. What good time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
C. How a good time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. What a good time
12. &Why not come and join us in the game, John?
&& &&&&&& , but I have to finish my homework first.
A. I&d love to&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Let&s go&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, please&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It&s a pleasure
13. &Anna, must I return the book to you today?
&& &No, you &&&&&&. You can read it for another two days.
A. mustn&t&&&&&&&&&&& B. can&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. needn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. shouldn&t
14. &Do you know &&&&&&?
&& &By underground.
A. when did your teacher come here&&&& B. when your teacher came here
C. how did your teacher come here&&&&&&& D. how your teacher came here
15. &Could you please pass me my mobile phone?
A. Yes, I could&&&& B. No, I couldn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. With pleasure&&&&&&&& D. My pleasure
二、完形填空(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Carnegie was born in 1888 to a poor farming family in the central United States. The boy didn&t see a train & 16 & he was 12 years old. In his teens, he had to get up at 3 am every day to milk the cows in his family.
When Carnegie first entered college, he felt & 17 & because of his clothes and ordinary looks. His mother & 18 & him: &Why not try to be better in other things instead of just dress and good & 19 &?&
Carnegie tried to be more active in college. He joined the debate (辩论) team. But one after another, he lost 12 meets. The young man was very & 20 & in himself. He said later that he thought of killing himself after so many failures. & 21 & soon Carnegie was seen practicing public speaking on the riverside. Because of his hard work, he & 22 & at last. In 1906, Carnegie won a famous speech contest and became widely known. The young man made his own words come true, &Believe that you will succeed, & 23 & you will.&
In order to & 24 & his success, Carnegie opened schools and wrote books. His best-sellers include How to Win Friends, Influence People, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. More than 50 million & 25 & of his books have been printed in 38 languages. They are still helping people on the road to success.
16. A. whenB. asC. untilD. while
17. A. hopelessB. tiredC. happyD. useless
18. A. repliedB. orderedC. protectedD. encouraged
19. A. collegesB. looksC. familiesD. speeches
20. A. interestedB. surprisedC. disappointedD. excited
21. A. AlthoughB. ThenC. SoD. But
22. A. succeededB. failedC. graduatedD. tried
23. A. orB. butC. andD. so
24. A. achieveB. shareC. realizeD. show
25. A. schoolsB. onesC. storiesD. copies
三、阅读理解(共15小题, 每小题1分,满分15分)
阅读下列材料,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。
26. What is LIFE WATER? for?
A. Taking care of the sick in the hospital.
B. Making people feel better and fresher.
C. Helping children grow better and faster.
D. Keeping people away from heart problems.
27. Which is TRUE about LIFE WATER??
A. It&s not expensive.
B. It&s also good for the stomach.
C. It can&t be sold without a doctor.
D. It&s made from spring water in the mountains.
&An Englishman, even if he is alone, forms an orderly queue of one,& wrote a famous British author, George Mikes. While this sounds funny, it&s a popular English stereotype (刻板印象). From the supermarket to the subway, queues are a common sight on the streets of Britain.
Here in China, queues are normal, too. It is a part of everyday life. People queue most of the time, from buying tickets in the cinema to waiting for seats at a restaurant. But in certain situations, you&ll find yourself in the middle of a rushing crowd, such as getting onto the subway. Even away from the busy subway platform, queues are different.&
One day I was standing in line at the supermarket. I left a small space in front of me. Within seconds, a girl walked by and took her place in that small space. I was surprised at first, but later I found these experiences very interesting. It is with these small, everyday differences that I get to live and learn in a new culture.
Back in Britain, the person spends about six months of their life waiting in a queue, according to the auction site MadBid. To pass the time, maybe they tell themselves the famous proverb: Good things come to those who wait.
28. From the passage, we know that the English are famous for & & & & &.
A. being rude and loud & & & B. traveling on subways
C. forming an orderly queue &D. standing in line at the supermarket
29. How did the writer feel when the girl jumped the queue?
A. From annoyed to calm.B. From calm to angry.
C. From surprised to interested.D. From shocked to angry.
30. The passage is mainly about & & & & .
A. comparing queuing in two cultures
B. praising the English for good manners
C. calling on people in China to queue more
D. explaining why people rush in some situations
31. Where would you most probably read this passage?
A. Novel.B. Poster.C. Newspaper.D. Science magazine.&
Water pollution happens when waste things from many areas are thrown into rivers, lakes and seas.
Agriculture&
To get more food, farmers use large amounts of chemicals (化学制品). When the chemicals are not completely used by the plants, they are washed away by the rainwater into rivers, lakes and seas, which pollute both surface water and underground water.
Factories and industries often release poisonous chemicals into seas, rivers or lakes, which is quite bad for Mother Nature. An example of industrial sea pollution happened in Japan in the 1950s. A local factory had poured waste water with mercury (水银) into the Minamata Bay for 20 years. Tuna fish in the bay took in the mercury and people ate the tuna. Many children were born with birth deformities (畸形). As a result, people lost their hearing and sight, and thousands of people died in the end.
Sea transportation
When ships transporting oil get damaged on the way, oil spillage (溢出) happens. One major disaster was the Exxon Valdez oil spill. An oil tanker sank off Alaska in 1989 and leaked (泄漏) oil into the ocean. To save cost, some ships also poured unwanted oil from their engine rooms into the sea, thus polluting the oceans.
Home activities
If the waste from the washing of clothes and dishes are not treated and poured into the sea, they will do harm to the sea life. Some diseases may also spread. Sometimes, rubbish is dumped into the sea.
32. Farmers use large amounts of chemicals to & & & & .
A. have more foodB. release poison
C. save planting costD. plant more crops
33. From the example in Paragraph 3, we learn that & & & & .
A. eating tuna fish is sometimes a great danger
B. water pollution is a serious problem in Japan
C. factories and industries should be closed in Japan
D. water pollution can do great harm to people&s health
34. The underlined word &release& probably means & & & & .
A. 释放B. 吸收C. 生产D. 运用
35. What is the best title for the passage?
A. Industrial water pollutionB. Agriculture water pollution
C. Reasons for water pollutionD. Ways to solve water pollution
Have you ever dreamed about sending a letter to yourself or your friends in the future? While express mail represents high speed, there is another type of mail appearing in China as a new business-future mail.
&The letter should be sent next &Mother&s Day& and not a day earlier!& Lin Xiaofan, a senior high school student in Hefei, instructs one of the companies offering the service.
Lin Xiaofan wrote the letter to her mother in advance to express her love to her mother for next Mother&s Day.
&Offering this service makes people slow down and let them understand the meaning of &time& in another way,& said Zheng Zhimin, manager at a &future mail& company in Hefei. Zheng thinks &future mail& letters are &reminders of care, friendship and love.&
While &future mail& is becoming more and more popular, some people are wondering what will happen if the postal address changes or if the company goes broken before the letters arrive.
Zheng said customers are glad to complete an acceptance form and make an assessment (评估) so they can be compensated (赔偿) if their letters or goods are lost or damaged.
Most of the business& customers are college students and young white-collar workers. Psychologists said young Chinese might have a new way to express their feelings through this service.
&Most people put their hopes and wishes in the letter so they can experience the connection between the past and the present while they receive the letter. It can help people re-understand the meaning of &time& &, said Wang Kaiyu, a sociologist in Anhui Province.
36. Express mail is a(n) & & & & way to send your letters.
A. slowB. fastC. impossibleD. ancient
37. & & & & are interested in future mail service now.
A. College studentsB. Blue-collar workers
C. Old peopleD. Young children
38. Through the future mail service, people can & & & &.&
A. forget friendshipB. show feelings
C. misunderstand &time&D. make an assessment
39. According to the passage, future mail is & & & &.
A. dangerousB. expensiveC. difficultD. safe
40. You had better use future mail if you want to & & & &.
A. save money from sending express mail
B. send a birthday gift to your friend quickly
C. talk with your e-friends about your life freely&
D. express your wishes for your father&s next birthday
第Ⅱ卷 &非选择题 (共50分)
四、填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
A) 根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。
41. The baby has three & & & &(牙齿) now.
42. When I was in Canada, I & & & &(想念) my parents very much.
43. My father is getting & & & &(肥胖) than before because he seldom does any sports.
44. I bought a toy car for my son&s & & & &(第九) birthday.
45. The whole country was filled with & & & &(悲伤) because of the heavy accident.
B) 根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。
46. You&d better not & & & &(believe) all about your star sign.
47. Is your brother used to & & & &(sleep) late at night?
48. We hope Nanjing will hold the 2014 Youth Olympic Games & & & &(success).
49. While I & & & &(wait) for the bus, I saw two robbers run away quickly.
50. If you visit the Forbidden City, you can experience its & & & &(beautiful) and greatness.&
C) 根据短文内容,从下面方框中选择适当的词组填空,使短文意思完整正确。&
more open& far excited about& share her experience& the whole day& landed in
The US first lady, Michelle Obama & &51 & &Beijing
on Thursday, March 20th, starting her one-week trip to China. Peng Liyuan, Xi&s wife, accompanied her to visit. The whole world felt & &52 & &their first meeting.
The next day, Michelle Obama spent almost & &53 & &with Peng Liyuan visiting Beijing. They visited a high school and the Forbidden City, ate Beijing Roast Duck and watched a performance together.&
The US side also paid great attention to the first lady&s trip to China. Mrs. Obama even opened a daily travel blog, including videos and photos, to & &54 & &in China directly with young people all over the world.&
The meeting of the two first ladies has shown that China is & &55 & &and is getting more involved in the international affairs (国际事务).&
五、阅读填空(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)
A) 阅读下面短文,并根据所读内容,在文章后第56~65小题的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为56~65的相应位置上。
注意:每个空格只填1个单词
A report in a newspaper says that school accidents, such as food poisoning (食物中毒), fires, electricity and traffic, kill more primary and middle school students than anything else. So we must learn how to protect ourselves better. Here are some tips for keeping safety in mind every day.
On our way home or to school: Wait for the green traffic light, and look left and right before we cross the road. We&d better wear bright-color clothes, so the drivers can see us easily. Don&t believe strange people in the street.
At school: When students around us begin to push each other, we need to stand still and try to hold onto something, or stay in a corner until the crowd leaves. If we fall down in a moving crowd, use both hands to cover the head. Lean to one side, curl up (蜷缩) our body and bend (使弯曲) the legs.
In a fire: Stay calm. Leave the classroom quickly under the directions of the teachers. Smoke can be more dangerous than fire, so use a piece of cloth to cover our mouth and nose. What will we do if the clothes burn? Remember not to run! Drop and fall to the ground. Then roll! It will make the fire go out.
For eating: Wash fruits carefully before eating them. Check the expiration dates (保质期) on the packages of the snacks, and if it looks or smells bad, don&t eat it.
Topic: Keep &&&56 &&&in mind every day
It&s &&&57&& &that school accidents kill more students than anything else.
Safety Tips
On the way
u&&&&& Wait for the green light, look both sides before we &&&58 &&&the road.
u&&&&& Wear bright colors.
u&&&&& Don&t believe &&&59 &&&in the street.
u&&&&& It&s &&&60 &&&for us to stand still and try to hold onto something, or stay in a corner until the crowd leaves.
u&&&&& We&d better cover our head with both hands, leaning to one side, curling up our body and &&&61 &&&our legs.
u&&&&& Stay calm. Follow the teachers& &&62 &&&and leave quickly.
u&&&&& Cover our mouth and nose by &&&63&& &a piece of cloth.
u&&&&& Drop to the ground and roll over and over to put out the fire.
For eating
u&&&&& Wash fruits carefully before we eat them.
u&&&&& Check the expiration dates. Don&t eat the food that &&&64 &&&bad.
To make the students know the tips to be protected from &&&65&& .
B) 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为66-75的相应位置上。
With today&s busy lifestyles, many parents want to spend more &quality& time with their children. It&s the time that the family members have more c &&66 &&&to get to know each other.
Much of the child&s basic learning takes place when the whole family are together doing u &&67 &&&things, such as eating meals, watching movies and talking about d& &68 &&&life.
Children n &&69 &&&to know they are loved. The cry of children today is, &Love me for who I am, not w &&70 &&&I do. Love me for whoI am, even when I am naughty.& This does not mean that you allow the child to do e& &71 &&. What it does mean is that even though the child behaves badly, you should s &&72 &&&love him. By living in a family, children learn to share with others, c &&73 &&&for others, and how to love others. Children learn about trust (信任) from their parents. They learn trust from being trusted. When parents trust the child to do something on his o& &74 &&, the child learns that he can do it.
To help children g &&75 &&&healthily, parents should help them learn about life. Let&s enjoy our life.
六、书面表达(满分15分)
假如你是阳光中学初三毕业生,对学习和生活了三年的母校充满了眷恋和感恩,请根据以下提示,用英语写一篇赞美自己母校的短文。
优美的学习环境;现代化的操场。
相互学习,相互帮助;积极参加课外活动,提高能力。
对我们的一切要求严格;......
要求:1.文中不得出现真实姓名、校名。
2.不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥。
3.词数80左右。
My Mother School
I will graduate from Yang Guang Middle School. I have enjoyed a lot during the past three years.
相关热词搜索:我需要帮助,谁现在没事帮我搜下_燃战吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:450,539贴子:
我需要帮助,谁现在没事帮我搜下
2012各地高考英语单选原题和翻译。坑爹的作业啊,我还不能上电脑
是在下输了! 没想到居...
一开始是因为昨天的宅舞...
把查的资料稍微整理一下...
盒子竟然更新了。
从微型车到小型车到紧凑...
公园段记来上两窜 感觉...
谁知太投入变这样了,这...
看到这俩图我差点没笑死……
爪机表示…无力
我帮你,等一下
高三党路过....
不上电脑怎么给你?发到这里?
百度文库表示单选题加答案解析就有36页……
怎么还要翻译←_←
亲爱的怎么帮。
好玩的游戏不会腻,
有好多2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(北京卷) 21.
—Look at those clouds! —Don’t worry. ______ it rains, we’ll still have a great time. A. Even if
B.As though
C. In case
D. If only 22. By the time you have finished this book, your meal ______ cold. A. gets
B. has got
C. will get
D.is getting 23. One learns a language by making mistakes and ______ them. A. corrects
B. correct
C.to correct
D. correcting 24. Jerry did not regret giving the comment but felt ______ he could have expressed it differently. A. why
D. whether 25. George said that he would come to school to see me the next day, but he ______. A. wouldn’t
B. didn’t
C. hasn’t
D. hadn’t 26. When deeply absorbed in work, ______ he often was,he would forget all about eating or sleeping.
D. when 27. _______ with care, one tin will last for six weeks. A. Use
D. To use 28. Many people have donate however, the blood bank needs _____. A. some
D. more 29. —Have you heard about that fire in the market? — Yes, fortunately no one _____. A. hurt
B. was hurt
C. has hurt
D. had been hurt 30. Our friendship _____ quickly over the weeks that followed. A. had developed
B. was developing C. would develop
D. developed 31. ______ at the door before you enter my room, please. A. Knock
B. Knocking
C. Knocked
D. To knock 33. We ______ the difficulty together, but why didn’t you tell me? A. should face
B. might face C. could have faced
D. must have faced 34. Do you think this shirt is too tight ____ the shoulders? A. at
D. across 35. Don’t handle the vase as if it ____ made of steel. A. is
C. has been
D. had been
2012年北京卷解析 21. A。考查状语从句连接词。even if 即便,as though似乎,in case 以防,if only要是…多好。 22. C。by the time 后接现在时,表示将来之前发生的动作,故用将来时。 23. D。并列结构,making与correcting并列。 24. C。从句考查,宾语从句不缺少成分用that引导。 25. B。时态考点,前半句的would come是过去将来时,但是仍然发生在过去. 26. B。非限制性定语从句,which作表语。 27. C。非谓语动词考点。tin和use是被动关系,故用过去分词形式。 28. D。形容词考点。比较级,根据句意即刻判断。 29. B。被动语态。发生在过去的被动动作。 30. D。描述在过去阶段发生的动作,强调状态,用一般过去式。 31. A。祈使句考点,用动词原形。 32. A。非谓语考点,目的状语用不定式。 33. C。虚拟语气考点,对过去的虚拟,本能……。 34. D。介词考点 35. B。虚拟语气考点,对现在的虚拟用were。
2012年高考江西卷英语试题 第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分) 第一节
单选填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21.
The Smith don’t usually like staying at ____ hotels, but last summer they spent a few days at a very nice
hotel by _____ sea.
C. / ; the.
We ______have brought so much food now that Suzie won’t be with us for dinner.
A. may not.
B. needn’t.
C. can’t.
D. mustn’t. 23.
My brother would like to buy a good watch but _____was available from that shop.
A. nothing.
C. no one.
D. neither. 24.
I’ve _______ the habit of calling in on my grandparents on my way home from school.
A. come into.
B. gone into.
C. got into.
D. run into. 25.
It suddenly occurred to him _______he had left his keys in the office.
A. whether.
D. that. 26.
Look ! Somebody ______ the sofa.
Well, it wasn’t me. I didn’t do it.
A. is cleaning.
B. was cleaning.
C. has cleaned.
D. had cleaned. 27.
Have you paid ? What’s my share of the bill ?
________. It wasn’t very much.
A. Don’t worry about it.
B. It’s my share.
C. None of your business.
D. It’s up to you. 28.
By 16:30, ____ was almost crossing time, nearly all the paintings had been sold.
D. that. 29.
You’d better write down the phone number of the restaurant for future ________.
A. purpose.
B. reference.
C. progress.
D. memory. 30.
We were all agreed that the cottage would ________a perfect holiday home for the family.
D. have. 31.
You can borrow my car ________ you promise not to drive too fast.
A. unless.
B. even if.
C. in case.
D. as long as. 32.
Never before _______ seen anybody who can play tennis as well as Robert.
A. had she.
B. she had.
C. has she.
D. she has. 33.
Having finished her project, she was invited by the school ________to the new students.
A. speaking.
B. having spoken.
C. to speak.
D. to have spoken.
He seems to be giving the impression that he didn’t enjoy himself in Paris._______, he had a wonderful time.
A. Above all.
B. What’s more.
C. As a result.
D. On the contrary. 35. John has really got the job because he showed me the official letter _________ him it.
A. offered.
B. offering.
C. to offer.
D. to be offered. 二.单项填空21答案:C  考点:考察冠词解析:hotel为复数,前不会用定冠词the来修饰;江,河,湖,海前要加定冠词22答案:B  考点:考察情态动词的用法解析:may not不可以,needn’t不需要,can't不可能, mustn't绝不可能 本句句意为:既然Suzie不和我们一起吃晚饭,所以我们就不需要买这么多食物。23答案:B  考点:不定代词解析:nothing指物,什么都不是;none既可指人也可指物,强调“每一个”;no one只能指人;neither表两者都不,故此题选B。24答案:C  考点:考察动词词组搭配解析:come into进来,go into进去,get into形成…,run into撞到本句句意为:在我从学校回家的路上,我已经养成了打电话给我祖父母的习惯。25答案:D  考点:考察名词性从句当中的主语从句。解析:it作形式主语,真正的主语为that he had left his keys in the office。且that在句中无意义,并不充当任何成分。26答案:C  考点:考察解析:句意为”看,有人已经打扫了沙发.是的,不是我,我没有做.过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响用现在完成时.27答案:A  考点:考察情景交际解析:句意为”你付了钱吗?我的那份账单是多少?”,”不用担心,这不是很贵的.”选项A:不用担心。选项B:这是我的那份。C:不管你的事。D:这取决于你。28答案:A考点:考察非限制性解析:到16:30几乎是截止时间时,几乎所有的画都被售出了。由句意可知考察非限制性,排除CD;根据句子结构,定语从句缺少主语,故选关系代词A(which)而不选B。29答案:B考点:考察词义辨析解析:你最好写下这个餐馆的号码以便日后参考用。for future reference是一个常用词组搭配,表示“以供日后参考”。30答案:A考点:考察动词的用法解析:我们一致同意,这个小舍将会给我们的家庭营造一个完美的假日家园。make表“可以用作,可发展为”,与for连用。Turn表示“变为”,一般后跟into。31答案:D考点:状语从句解析:句意为只要你保证不开得太快,你就可以把我的车借走。A.unless除非,B.even if即使,C.in case以防万一,D.as long as只要。选D。32答案:C考点:部分倒装。解析:句首有关键词Never,否定词提前到句首,句子部分倒装。排除B,D。再根据句子,应用现在完成时,故选C。在接到妻子的电话说她摔倒的时候,他立刻从办公室冲回家。非谓语动词修饰phonecall,前后动词的动作在同一时间发生,表主动进行用现在分词的形式。选C。33答案:C考点: 非谓语动词。解析:不定式表目的,又因D选项错误,故选C。34答案:D考点:短语考察解析:句意为他似乎给人们留下一种在巴黎玩得不开心的印象______他玩得很开心。前后句有转折之意,故选D恰恰相反。A首先,B此外,C结果是。35答案:B考点:非谓语动词解析:offer的逻辑主语为空格前名词letter,根据句意,两者语态为主动关系,且表伴随,故选B。
2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(山东卷) 第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分) 第一节 语法和词汇知识运用(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 21. When you are done with the book, just give it to Lucy or Helen or __________.A. whoever
B. wherever
C. whatever
D. however 22. — Sorry I’m late. I got stuck in traffic.
— _________. You’re here now. Come in and sit down. A. You are welcome
B. That’s right
C. I have no idea
D. Never mind 23. Maria has written two novels, both of ________ have been made into television series. A. them
D. what 24. My first _______ of him was that he was a kind and thoughtful young man. A. expression
B. attention
C. satisfaction
D. impression 25. It doesn’t matter ________ you pay by cash or credit card in this store. A. how
B. whether
D. why 26. George returned after the war, only _______ that his wife had left him. A. to be told
B. telling
C. being told
D. told 27. He smiled politely ______ Mary apologized for her drunken friends. A. as
D. though 28. After Jack had sent some e-mails, he _______ working on his project. A. had started
B. has started
C. started
D. starts 29. Being able to afford _______ drink would be ______ comfort in those tough times. A. the
D. 不填;a 30. If we _______ adequate preparations, the conference wouldn’t have been so successful. A. haven’t made
B. wouldn’t make
C. didn’t make
D. hadn’t made 31. — I don’t know about you, but I’m sick and tired of this weather.
— _________. I can’t stand all this rain. A. I don’t care
B. It’s hard to say
C. So am I
I hope not 32. A number of high buildings have arisen _______ there was nothing a year ago but ruins. A. when
D. until 33. Be _______ — you can’t expect me to finish all this work in so little time. A. reasonable
B. confident
C. creative
D. grateful 34. The manager was concerned to hear that two of his trusted workers ______. A. will leave
B. are leaving
C. have left
D. were leaving 35. After completing and signing it, please return the form to us in the envelope ________. A. providing
B. provided
C. having provided
D. provide
2012年高考山东卷解析 单项选择 21.【答案】A 【命题透视】代词词义辨析。考查对词汇意义的理解和运用。 【试题解析】本题来自《朗文双解词典》2632页,是whoever词条中的一个例句。句意为“你看完书后,把书给Lucy或Helen,或谁都行”。Whoever在这里作代词,是“不管什么人,无论是谁”之意。 【思维拓展】whoever在这里作宾语,和whomever的用法是一样的。 22.【答案】D 【命题透视】情景交际。考查英语语言交际运用能力。 【试题解析】上一句表达歉意,根据下一句后面的语境,此处应表示“没关系”,用never mind表示。其他选项中,you are welcome回答thank you;I have no idea是“我不知道”;that’s right意为“那是正确的”,都不符合句意。 【考场雷区】回答sorry时可以用that’s all right,不能用that’s right。 23.【答案】C 【命题透视】“介词+which”引导的。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】句中的先行词是two novels,而且后面是一个,因此用both of which引导。That不能引导非限制性定语从句,也不能跟在介词后面;如果选them,则后面需要有并列连词and或者是,即both of them made into...。 24.【答案】D 【命题透视】名词词义辨析。考查对词汇意义的理解和运用。 【试题解析】句意为:他给我的第一印象是他是个善良而有思想的年轻人。First impression意为“第一印象”。其他选项中,attention是“注意”;expression是“表达;表情”;satisfaction是“满意”,都不符合句意。 25.【答案】B 【命题透视】名词性从句。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】前面的it是形式主语,后面的whether...是真正的主语,句意为:在这个商店中用现金或信用卡支付都可以。whether引导主语从句,意为“是否”,其他选项都不符合句意。 26.【答案】A 【命题透视】,动词不定式作结果。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】句意为:乔治战争后回到家,结果被告知妻子已经离开了。此处是动词不定式作结果,表示意料之外的结果,而且和tell之间是被动关系,因此用to be told。 【方法规律】句中的only是关键词,only to do/be done表示意料之外的结果。如果用动词ing形式,则表示意料之中的结果。 27.【答案】A 【命题透视】从句,as引导时间状语从句。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】句意为:当Mary为她喝醉了朋友道歉时,他礼貌地微笑着。根据句意,此处只能用as引导这个时间从句,相当于while。其他选项中,though表示让步,不符合句意。unless意为“要不是”,可以排除。 28.【答案】C 【命题透视】动词时态:一般过去时。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】根据句中的两个动作的时间先后和前句中的after判断,start的动作应该是在send之后,send是“过去之过去”的动作,所以后面的动作应该用一般过去时。 【技巧点拨】判断两个动作的先后,首先要根据连词如after, before, by the time...等,然后根据句意进行判断。 29.【答案】B 【命题透视】冠词。考查对词汇意义的理解和运用。 【试题解析】不可数名词可以和不定冠词连用,表示名词的具体化。句中的a drink表示“一杯饮料”,后面的a comfort意为“慰藉者;安慰的事”。句意为:在那些难熬的时光中,能买得起一杯饮料是一个莫大的安慰。 【思维拓展】可以和不定冠词连用,表示具体化的不可数名词还有:a success, a failure, a while, offer sb. a lift, a must等。 30.【答案】D 【命题透视】虚拟语气与动词时态。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】后一句中的wouldn’t have been so successful是虚拟语气,句意为:如果我们没有做好充分的准备,会议就不会如此的成功。虚拟语气中与过去事实相反的情况中,主句用would have done,if引导的从句中的谓语动词用过去完成时。 【考场雷区】因为此句是与过去事实相反的虚拟条件句,因此从句中应该用过去完成时,而不是一般过去时。 31.【答案】C 【命题透视】特殊句式;倒装。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】根据后面一句中的I can’t stand all this rain可知,此处与上一句中的I’m sick and tired of the weather表达同样的感受,因此应该用So am I,表示“我也是”。选项A和D都与后面一句话矛盾;B的意思是“很难说”,不符合句意。 32.【答案】B 【命题透视】从句:where引导的地点状语从句。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】句意为:很多高楼在一年前还是废墟的地方出现了。where引导地点从句,表示“在……地方”。其他选项中,when表示“当……时”,与后面的a year ago矛盾;before和until都不符合句意。 【考场雷区】此处不是定语从句,因为定语从句需要有先行词,而此句没有先行词。 33.【答案】A 【命题透视】形容词。考查对词汇意义的理解和运用。 【试题解析】本题来自《朗文双解词典》1904页,句意为:要讲道理,你不能指望她一个人干所有的工作。其他选项中,confident意为“信心”;creative表示“有创造力的”;grateful意为“感激的”,都不符合句意。 34.【答案】D 【命题透视】动词时态:过去将来时。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】句意为:听到自己最信任的两个职员要离去,经理很关注。动词leave发生在过去,而且表达的是“要离去”之意,因此用leave过去进行式表示过去将要发生的动作。 35.【答案】B 【命题透视】:过去分词作定语。考查基础语法知识并运用其分析解答问题的能力。 【试题解析】句意为:完成并签名后,请把表格放入我们提供的信封内送回。动词provide与其逻辑主语envelope之间是被动关系,在句中作定语,相当于which is provided。
还有好多页,还要么
高考是神马?能吃吗?
2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试英语试题解析 (重庆卷)
二、英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
请从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项标号涂黑。
例:A computer can only do ________ you have instructed it to do.
D. when 答案是C. 21.-John, when shall we meet again, Thursday or Friday?
-_________.I’ll be off to London then.
B. Neither
D. None 21.【考点】不定代词用法 【答案】B 【解析】根据答语“I’ll be off to London then.”可知,约定的星期三或者星期五对John来说,都不行。在选项中B选项是“两者都不”之意,符合语境。因此,正确答案为B选项。 【难度】一般 22.-kevin,you look worried. Anything wrong?
-Well, I____ a test and I’m waiting for the result.
A. will take
C. had taken
D. take 22.【考点】动词的 【答案】B 【解析】根据答语的后半句可知,现在Kevin正在等待测试的成绩,参加测试为一个过去的动作,应该使用一般过去。因此,正确答案为B选项。 【难度】一般 【知识拓展】一般过去时表示过去某时发生的动作或状态,也可表示过去某段时间内经常或反复发生的动作。其标志性常为in the past, yesterday, just now, the day before yesterday, last week, in 2000, two weeks ago等。 23.______to work overtime that evening, I missed a wonderful film.
A. Having been asked
C. Having asked
D. To be asked 23.【考点】用法 【答案】A 【解析】逗号前为原因,空白处与句子的主语为逻辑上的,由此可排除表示主动关系的B和C选项,D选项常作目的和结果状语,不作原因状语,也可排除,而A选项为现在分词完成式的被动形式,可作时间状语、原因状语、结果状语、伴随状语等。因此,正确答案为A选项。 【难度】一般 24.Sam has been appointed _______ manager of the engineering department to take ____ place of George.
D./, the 24.【考点】冠词用法辨析 【答案】D 【解析】句意:Sam被任命为工程部经理取代了George。表示官衔职务的名词作补语和同位语时,前不加冠词。在题干中,“manager”表示职务,作主语补足语,不需要加冠词,而第二个空白处为固定短语“take the place of”,是“代替,取代”之意。因此,正确答案为D选项。 【难度】一般 【知识拓展】不使用冠词的情况:在节日名称、星期、月份、季节前;一日三餐、球类棋类等运动的名称前;系动词turn(变成)后的单数名词作表语用零冠词;人名、地名、机构等专有名词前;与by连用表示交通方式的名词前;以and连接的两个相对的名词连用时;名词前已有this, that, my, your, some, any 等词作定语;复数名词表示一类人或事物时;在某些固定搭配和习惯用语中等。 25.-____you interrupt now? Can’t you see I’m on the phone?
-Sorry Sir, but it’s urgent.
D. Would 25.【考点】情态动词用法 【答案】 C 【解析】句意:“——你现在一定要打断我吗?难道你不能看到我在打电话吗?——对不起,先生,事情很急。”根据语境结合选项的词义,C选项符合题意。因此,正确答案为C选项。 【难度】一般
26.-The Modern Art Exhibition in the City Museum has been cancelled.
-Oh, no!______.
A. It’s a pity
B. It doesn’t matter
C.I knew it already
D. It’s not interesting at all 26.【考点】交际用语 【答案】A 【解析】分析题干语境可知,答语表示的是对于展览活动的取消表示遗憾。因此,正确答案为A选项。 【难度】容易 27. Food supplies in the flood-stricken area ______.We must act immediately before there’s left. A. have run out
B. are running out
C. have been run out
D. are being run out 27.【考点】动词的 【答案】B 【解析】分析题干语境可知,食品供应即将耗尽。run out为不及物动词短语,不能使用被动形式,由此可排除C和D两个选项。B选项为现在进行,可以表示将来,符合题意。因此,正确答案为B选项。 【难度】一般 28. We’re having a meeting in half an hour. The decision ______ at the meeting will in the future of our company. A. to be made
B. being made
D. having been made 28.【考点】 【答案】 A
【解析】分析句子结构可知,空白处为后置,与被修饰的名词是逻辑上的被动关系,而且是将要发生的动作。由此可知,表示被动和将来的A选项符合题意。B表示被动进行,C表示被动完成,D表示被动完成,但是不作定语。因此,正确答案为A选项。 【难度】困难 技巧点拨:考查。分析题干的句子结构可知,此处是非谓语动词作后置,publish与book之间存在被动关系,next month是表示将来的时间状语,因此,空格处表示被动将来,故正确答案为B选项。A表示被动完成;C表示主动将来;D表示被动进行,均不合语境。 29. Sales director is a position ______ communication ability is just as important as sales A. which
D. where 29.【考点】从句 【答案】D 【解析】“position”为先行词,后面是其从句,关系词在从句中作的是地点状语,因此,应该使用“where”来引导。因此,正确答案为D选项。 【难度】一般 技巧点拨:句意表示“我已经达到人生的一个转折点,应该自己做决定。”先行词是point, 关系词在从句中作地点状语,因此,正确答案为B选项。 30.—Coach, can I continue with the training?
—Sorry, you can’t ______you haven’t recovered from the knee injury. A. until
C. to consider
D. unless 30.【考点】状语从句 【答案】 C 【解析】短语语境表示“抱歉,你不能继续训练因为你膝盖受的伤还没有恢复。”由此可知,空白处后面为原因状语从句,C选项符合题意。因此,正确答案为C选项。 【难度】一般 【易错点】审题时粗心大意,很容易误认为是not…until…句型,从而误选成A选项。 技巧点拨:考查原因状语从句。A和B选项主要用于引导从句;C选项引导目的和结果状语从句;D选项是“因为”之意,引导原因状语从句。分析句子结构,本题不是。根据语境,应该选择D选项。 31. Before you quit your job, ______how your family would feel about your decision. A. consider
B. considering
C. to consider
D. considered 31.【考点】祈使句用法 【答案】A 【解析】结合选项来分析句子结构,逗号前为时间状语从句,后面实际上是一个祈使句。由此可知,A选项符合题意。因此,正确答案为A选项。 【难度】一般 32. It was 80 years before Christopher Columbus crossed the Atlantic______ Zheng sailed to East Africa A. when
D. since 32.【考点】特殊句式—强调句型 【答案】B
【解析】句子虽然比较长,但是其主干为强调句型,是对“80 years before Christopher Columbus crossed the Atlantic”进行了强调,由此可知,空白处应该填写“that”。因此,正确答案为B选项。 【难度】一般 技巧点拨:考查强调句型。分析题干,句子是强调句型的一般疑问句,是对地点状语on a lonely island进行强调,故正确答案为B选项。 33. The headmaster will not permit the change in the course, nor______ it a thought. A. does he even given
B. he even gives
C. whether
D. he will even given 33.【考点】特殊句式—倒装结构
【答案】C 【解析】空白处前为否定词“nor”位于句首,句子应该使用部分倒装结构,而且根据语境空白处应使用一般将来时,C选项符合题意。因此,正确答案为C选项。 【难度】一般 技巧点拨:考查倒装。否定副词never位于句首,句子应该使用部分倒装结构;根据语境即关键词before,句子应该用现在完成时,故正确答案为C选项。 34. Evdence has been found through years of study______ children’s early sleeping problem likely to continue when they grow up. A. why
C. whether
D. that 34.【考点】名词性从句 【答案】D 【解析】分析句子结构可知,空白处后面为句子主语“Evidence”的同位语从句,在这一从句中,句意完整,不缺少成分,应该使用“that”作为引导词。因此,正确答案为D选项。 【难度】一般 技巧点拨:考查同位语从句。evidence后面的部分是其内容,即同位语从句,从句中不缺少成分,应该that作为引导词,故正确答案为D选项。 35.—Look, here comes your dream girl. Invite her to dance. —______W hat if she refuses me? A.I don’t know
B. Why me?
C. With pleasure
D. So what? 35.【考点】交际用语 【答案】A 【解析】分析语境可知,对于是否邀请对方跳舞拿不定主意,害怕对方拒绝。在四个选项中,A选项符合语境。因此,正确答案为A选项。 【难度】一般
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 time to you 的文章

随机推荐