金币:2876
<em id="authorposton15-9-1 14:18
你们还有什么推荐的吗?
Powered by扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
初三辅导书哪种好?人教版的,我要的是上面都是题,后面有分析和答案,题比较难,做了对提高成绩有帮助的.
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
我是刚刚考完中考的学生,想跟你提提建议.英语:“五年中考三年模拟”很不错,里面既有足够的题型,还有一些语法知识,很详细.至于物理化学,我就推荐黄冈中学的练习册,题很足,归类的很细.但是我要提醒的是,要每一本本的哦!而不是试卷.数学最好就去买些关于压轴题的,够难,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
初二下学期如何为中考做准备
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初二下学期如何为中考做准备
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~书面表达 假如你是阳光中学初三毕业生.对学习和生活了三年的母校充满了眷恋和感恩.请根据以下提示.用英语写一篇赞美自己母校的短文. 学校 优美的学习环境,现代化的操场. 同学 相互学习.相互帮助,积极参加课外活动.提高能力. 老师 对我们的一切要求严格,...... 感想 ...... 要求:1.文中不得出现真实姓名.校名. 2.不要逐句翻译.可适当发 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
书面表达 假如你是阳光中学初三毕业生,对学习和生活了三年的母校充满了眷恋和感恩,请根据以下提示,用英语写一篇赞美自己母校的短文。
优美的学习环境;现代化的操场。
相互学习,相互帮助;积极参加课外活动,提高能力。
对我们的一切要求严格;......
要求:1.文中不得出现真实姓名、校名。 2.不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥。 3.词数80左右。 My Mother School I will graduate from Yang Guang Middle School. I have enjoyed a lot during the past three years. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
My Mother School I will graduate from Yang Guang Middle School. I have enjoyed a lot during the past three years. Firstly, my mother school is very beautiful. It provides us with a good environment to study. There is a modern playground in our school and we often play basketball there. Secondly, I have very nice classmates. We often learn from each other and help each other in our daily life. We take an active part in after-school activities and it improves our abilities. Thirdly, our teachers are strict with us, but they are patient enough to explain everything to us. When something worries me, I often ask my teachers for help. I’m proud I can study in this school. And I’ll remember my mother school forever.
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
—Do you know
? —By underground. A. when did your teacher come here B. when your teacher came hereC. how did your teacher come here D. how your teacher came here
--- Look! Some people are running the red lights.
&&&&& --- We should wait &&&&&&&&&others are breaking the rule. &&&& A. if&&&& B. unless&& C. although& D. Because
根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。 1. The baby has three &&&&&&&(牙齿) now. 2. When I was in Canada, I &&&&&&(想念) my parents very much. 3. My father is getting &&&&&&&(肥胖) than before because he seldom does any sports. 4. I bought a toy car for my son’s &&&&&&&(第九) birthday. 5. The whole country was filled with &&&&&&&(悲伤) because of the heavy accident.
根据对话内容,用适当的单词填空,补全对话。 A: Hello, this is Gina speaking.
B: Hi, Gina. It’s David. (1)________ are you now?
A: I’m in Sydney, Australia. I’m calling to (2)________ Happy New Year! B: Thanks. The same to you. How’s the (3)________ in Sydney? A: It’s sunny and hot. And I’m playing on the beach. Many people are on (4)_______here.
B: Well, is your brother Tony (5)________ you there? A: Yes, he is.
B: What’s he (6)________?
A: Oh, he is (7)________ in the water.
B: That (8)_______ great! Have a good time!
A: Thank you. What are you doing?
B: I’m making a (9)________ with my brother. It’s snowy here.
A: Sounds (10)________ you’re having a good time.
&根据汉语提示完成句子。 & 1. &&&&&&&&(蚂蚁) are very small in size.&
& 2. The &&&&&&&&(地球) looks like a round ball. & 3. He got home early as &&&&&&&&&(平常) yesterday.
& 4. &&&&&&&&(有人) is at the door. Go to see who it is. & 5. There are so many people at the corner. What is &&&&&&&&(发生)? & 6. I think &&&&&&&&(兔子) are lovely animals.
& 7. The boy had a fall and now there are two &&&&&&&&(洞) in his trousers. & 8. You shouldn’t put the knife in this &&&&&&&&(低的) place. & 9. Most young people have to go through a &&&&&&&&(阶段) of hard time. 10. The boy was running &&&&&&&&(朝着) his mother. 11. I think a man should have the ability to &&&&&&&&(保护) his family. 12. You should keep these &&&&&&&&(火柴) away from the children. 13. I don’t like the film. It is nothing but &&&&&&&&(垃圾). 14. &&&&&&&&(蛇) sleep most of the time in winter. 15. The white &&&&&&&&(老鼠) look so lovely.
16. I hurt my &&&&&&&&(膝盖) yesterday. 17. The dog opened his eyes &&&&&&&&(大大地) when he saw the cat.&
18. Andy is very busy &&&&&&&&(甚至) during the May Day holiday. 19. If my mother &&&&&&&&(同意), I will buy myself a new watch. 20. The door is &&&&&&&&(锁着的). Nobody can get into the house.
— Would you like some coffee? && — No, thanks. I &&&&&&&&&&drink coffee. Coffee is bad for my stomach. & A. usually&&&&&&&& B. especially&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&& D. suddenly
— Mr Li looks often looks tired and worried? && — So he does. You see it’s not easy to &&&&&&&&&&such a big factory. & A. sell&&&&&&&&&&&& B. win&&&&&&&&&& &&C. get&&&&&&&&& D. run
-Dad, I think I am _to get back to school. && -Not &really , dear. You’d better stay at home for two days. A. so well &B. so good& C. good, enough& D. well enough
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 初三文言文课外阅读 的文章

随机推荐