假如你是王涛,写信有没有人告诉你你在美国的笔友Paul,你考上了高中—光明中学(Guang ming Senior Middle Schoo

假如你是王涛,你的美国笔友Peter来信告诉你他将来北京度假.请用英语给他写一封50字左右的回信.内容...假如你是王涛,你的美国笔友Peter来信告诉你他将来北京度假.请用英语给他写一封50字左右的回信.内容包括:1)欢迎他来北京.2)恰好你也有一个月的假期.3)在北京可以参观颐和园、长城等.4)去机场接他.
凋零哥の騅247
Dear Peter,I'm glad to receive your letter.Welcome you to Beijing.I'll have a month holiday.You can visit the Summer Palace,the Great Wall,etc.I'll see you on the airport.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello,Peter,
Welcome to Beijing, I'm glad to tell you , fortunately, I have a one-month vacation to show you around the city. I'll show you some local famous sight such as
Hi Peter,It's so great to hear that you are coming to Beijing. I am having a one-month holiday too. I can be a tour guide and bring you to visit the Summer Palace and the Great Wall.
Hello,Peter,
Welcome to Beijing, I'm glad to tell you , fortunately, I have a one-month vacation to show you around the city. I'll show you some local famous sight such as
扫描下载二维码假如你是王涛,写信告诉你在美国的笔友Paul,你考上了高中—光明中学(Guang_外语_英汉互译
假如你是王涛,写信告诉你在美国的笔友Paul,你考上了高中—光明中学(Guang
来源:|人气:424 ℃|类别:|时间: 13:36:00
问题:假如你是王涛,写信告诉你在美国的笔友Paul,你考上了高中—光明中学(Guang ming Senior Middle School),同时告诉他,两年前你认识
假设你是王涛,写信告诉你在美国的笔友Paul,你考上了高中—光明中学(Guang ming Senior Middle School),同时告诉他,两年前你认识并帮助的一个贫困山区的学生李明也考上了这所中学。
 要求:
 1。把你们过去和现在的友谊写出来;
 2。不能将以上汉语直接翻译成英语;
 3。语意连贯,句式规范,
 4。100词左右;
 5。信的开头已给出,不计入总词数。 
 Guangming Senior Middle School September20,2007

Dear Paul,
 I am writing to tell you that I have been in Guangming Senior Middle School to study.
 拜托你们了,谢谢Dear Paul,
I am writing to tell you that I have been in Guangming Senior Middle School to study. It is a key provincial-level senior high school. My parents are very proud of me because of that. I am happy about that as well, because that means I got one more step to my goal,to be a astronaut. One more good news. Do you remember Li Ming, the boy whom I financially assisted since two years ago, he get in this school, too. He is strong and tuff. Living at the poor erea, whithout good education, he did a lot efforts to achive that good result.

I am happy I&ve got chance to make friend with him. I will learn a lot from him, just like I learned from you. 

By the way, how are you going? Did you get in a new school? Write to me and tell me news from the other side. Looking forward to your letter.

All the best

Your&s Wang Tao貂雪回答时间:
||||点击排行急需高中英语作文,急要!作文:假若你是王涛,写信告诉你在美国的笔友paul,你考上了高中~光明中学.同时告诉他,两年前你认识并帮助的一个贫困山区的学生李明也考上了同一所中学
梦风儿1339
Dear Paul,How are you? Is your summer vacation interesting?I have a piece of exciting news to share with you: I have passed the entrance exam to Guangming Middle School. More excitedly, Li Ming whom I got to know two years ago and gave my financial help to also was admitted to the same school. We can help each other very easily now.Looking forward to your introduction of your summer vacation!Wang Tao
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码急需英语作文假若你是王涛,写信告诉你在美国的笔友paul,光明中学.同时告诉他,两年前你认识并帮助的一个贫困山区的学生李明也考上了同一所中学
Dear PaulHow are things going. I have good news to tell you. I got good grades in the exam and entered senior high school which named Guangming School. And Li Ming a student in a poor mountain area whom I knew two years ago and I often gave him help also entered the same school. I am sure we will help each other and become the best friends. How about you ? Do you have any good news? I am looking forward to hearing from you.YoursWang Tao.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高一英语作文_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 有没有人告诉你 的文章

随机推荐