您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
你喜欢你们学校吗?你的老师怎么样?
||暂无简介
总评分2.9|
该文档仅有一页,您已阅读完毕,如需下载请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢how do you like your teachers and your school? 的翻译是:你如何喜欢你的老师和你们学校? 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
how do you like your teachers and your school?
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
你怎么喜欢你的老师和你的学校?
你如何喜欢你的老师和你们学校?
你如何喜欢你的老师和你们学校?
你喜欢你的教师和你的学校?
你认为您的老师和您的学校怎么样?
相关内容&a鲤鱼跃龙门 The carp leaps Dragon Gate & a5、绝交不可成仇人:不论是什么原因使你和朋友绝交,都不要恶意相向,进行人身攻击,而应当好聚好散 5th, breaks ties not to be possible to become enemies the human: No matter is any reason causes you and the friend breaks ties, all does not want the malicious opposite direction, carries on the personal attack, but must the merry gathering and happy parting & aYes, but you were sent in order to indicate. 是,但您送为了表明。 & a他们花三个月的时间到欧洲旅行 They spend for three month-long to travel the time to Europe & a在线式不间断电源 Online -like UPS & a或许有一天 Perhaps one day & ai often dream about being some kind of hero 经常l梦想关于是英雄 & a毛刷 Hair issue & aPlease let me know your next available dates to attend iHR training. 请告诉我您的下可利用的日期出席iHR训练。 & a那就打破了秘密的说法了 That has broken the secret view & aThe past has all passed by, all is a friend, just like you said, either deep or shallow 过去所有通过了,所有是一个朋友,象您说,深或浅 & adry-type transformer 干型的变压器 & a内心很温柔 The innermost feelings are very gentle & a不说话就删了 Deleted not in a moment & a生物医学工程方面的应用 数字图像处理在生物医学工程方面的应用十分广泛,而且很有成效。除了上面介绍的CT技术之外,还有一类是对医用显微图像的处理分析,如红细胞、白细胞分类,染色体分析,癌细胞识别等。此外,在X光肺部图像增晰、超声波图像处理、心电图分析、立体定向放射治疗等医学诊断方面都广泛地应用图像处理技术。 Bio-medical engineering aspect application digital image processing is extremely widespread in the bio-medical engineering aspect application, moreover has the result very much.Besides above introduction CT technology, but also some one kind is to the medical micro image processing analysis, like re & a从这个研究思路而言,开发这种多糖铁复合物具有很大的潜在价值,相应的研究当然也具有相当重大的意义。 Says from this research mentality, develops this kind of polysaccharide iron compound to have the very great latent value, the corresponding research certainly also has the quite significant significance. & aI look for what I miss 我寻找什么我错过 & ai'm interested in the holidays you offer along the coast near here 对您这里提供沿海近的假日感兴趣的i'm & acapovolgere 移交 & aIron Lady Mu Heer 铁Mu Heer夫人 & aa werification code was sent to werification代码寄发了 & aFilling: Shen Bin 装填: 沈容器 & a今天姐姐她说她明天要到成都去了,要几个月才回来 Today the elder sister she said she will have to arrive Chengdu tomorrow to go, took for several months only then to come back & a喜欢做某事胜过做某事 Likes making something to exceed makes something & a浅浅的微笑 Sound of flowing water smile & athe people's Great Hall of the people 人民的人民大会堂 & a我这里有人 My here has the human & a我再也不想见到你和跟你有关的人,你给我有多远滚多远 I do not want to see again you and with your concerned person, you have to me roll far far & afor all 为所有 & a的确,谁都没有你对我好。 Indeed, everybody does not have you to be good to me. & a仅仅的 Merely & a恩呢 遇到什么困难了 ? What difficulty did graciousness encounter? & aseening seening & a这个山那个水都从我心中流出 This Shan Neige the water all flows from my heart & aagardener agardener & a我是高一的一名学生。最近,心情不太好。我有一个亲戚,在前几天查出得了胃癌,很严重。她的生命不长了。很多人都很难过,我也一样。我突然觉得生命是如此的短暂。我也变得好害怕,我害怕身边的人有一天会离我而去。我心里很难过。我不知道该怎么办才好? I am a high student.Recently, mood not too good.I had a relative, was finding out the stomach cancer couple days ago, very serious.Her life is not long.Very many people very are all sad, I am also same.I thought suddenly the life is like this short.I also become the good fear, I am afraid side perso & ahuman resources are reserved sufficiently. 人力资源充足地被预留。 & ayou do not love me 您不爱我 & a2719 EP
ZOETERMEER 2719 EP ZOETERMEER & a快开学了真好! Began school quickly really well! & aprogram, 节目, & aOriginally trained as a mechanical engineer, 最初训练作为一位机械工程师, & a日子过得比我都好 The day passes all is better than me & ahow long have you been collecting shells 多久有收集壳的您 & asatirical 讽刺 & aNo, the meeting will start 不,会议将开始 & a女人我想做爱 The man I wants to make love & a早点结婚 Earlier marries & a直到我看见他时,我才能想起此事 Sees him when until me, I can remember this matter & aGo easy, if you go fast you may go to hell. 去容易,进行缓慢; 如果您快速地去您可以见鬼。 & a会误导我们的学习 Can mislead us the study & agood for health 好为健康 & ahow do you like your teachers and your school? 你认为您的老师和您的学校怎么样? &“你在哪所学校上学?”用英语怎么说_百度知道
“你在哪所学校上学?”用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
hich school do you come from?Which school are you from?Which school do you study in?Which school are you studying in
Where are you going to school?Which school do you study in?which school did you go?三选一都可以。
which school
are you in? 你在哪所学校上学?
where are you studying?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(环球旅行家)
第三方登录:“愿爱你的人更爱你,你爱的人更懂你”这句话英文怎么翻译?
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友tlx_lisa遇到了一个关于的疑惑,并悬赏10沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
“愿爱你的人更爱你,你爱的人更懂你”这句话英文怎么翻译?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
hope the beloved more love you, and the ones you loved more understand you.
—— jack198509
Wish the ones who love you can love you more, while the ones you love can know you more.
—— 芥末味奶糖
May those who love you love you more, and those whom you love know you more.
May he/she who loves you love you more, and he/she whom you love know you more.
—— 牛十九
相关其他知识点

我要回帖

更多关于 不用谢用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐