看起来吓人 看起来用英语怎么说说

用英语翻译1你的话使我很自信2这个面具(MASK)让你看起来很吓人3我生日那天,妈妈会给我做一个大蛋糕4我们应该保持环境清洁5别让其他人等的时间太长6谢谢你的晚餐7谢谢你的玫瑰8谢谢你把_作业帮
用英语翻译1你的话使我很自信2这个面具(MASK)让你看起来很吓人3我生日那天,妈妈会给我做一个大蛋糕4我们应该保持环境清洁5别让其他人等的时间太长6谢谢你的晚餐7谢谢你的玫瑰8谢谢你把
用英语翻译1你的话使我很自信2这个面具(MASK)让你看起来很吓人3我生日那天,妈妈会给我做一个大蛋糕4我们应该保持环境清洁5别让其他人等的时间太长6谢谢你的晚餐7谢谢你的玫瑰8谢谢你把这个孩子送来9每个人都感到很惊讶( in surprise)
1.You words make me very confident.2.This mask makes you look terrifying.3.My mother will make a big cake for me on my birthday.4.We should keep the environment clean.5.Don't make other people wait too long.6.Thank you for your dinner.7.Thank you for the roses.8.Thank you for bringing the child over.9.Everyone was in surprise.
1.What you said brought me confidence.2.You look horrible with this mask.3.On my birthday,my mother made a big cake for me.4.We should keep the environment clean.5.Don't let others...
1,Your words made me feel confident2,your mask makes you look fearful3,on my birthday,my mum will make a big cake for me4,we should keep the surrounding clean.5, Don't make other p...
Your words made me confidence 2
This mask make you
Mymother will make a big cake for me when
my birthday4
We should keep the environment clean 5
Do not keep...
1.Your words made me feel confident.2.This mask makes you look terrible.3.On my birthday,mom will make a big birthday cake for me.4.We should keep the environment clean and tidy.5....
1你的话使我很自信 Your words make me be confident .2这个面具(MASK)让你看起来很吓人 The mask makes you be scared .3我生日那天,妈妈会给我做一个大蛋糕 My mother will make a big birthday cake on my birthday4我们应该保持环境清洁英语翻译1.我有两本字典,一本厚,一本薄.(one,the other)2.她穿着她的新衣服,就是那件红的.(wear,one)3.你看那边那些怎么样?(how about,ones)4.我们应该去谁家开派对?(whose,mine)5.老虎看起来吓人_作业帮
英语翻译1.我有两本字典,一本厚,一本薄.(one,the other)2.她穿着她的新衣服,就是那件红的.(wear,one)3.你看那边那些怎么样?(how about,ones)4.我们应该去谁家开派对?(whose,mine)5.老虎看起来吓人
英语翻译1.我有两本字典,一本厚,一本薄.(one,the other)2.她穿着她的新衣服,就是那件红的.(wear,one)3.你看那边那些怎么样?(how about,ones)4.我们应该去谁家开派对?(whose,mine)5.老虎看起来吓人.(look)6.汤姆大叔千里迢迢去探亲.(miles and miles)7.我们就不能做点更有趣的事情吗?(can't,more interesting)8.你介意我在这里抽烟吗?(mind)
I have two dictionaries,one is thick,the other is thin.She wears her new dress,the red one.How about those ones over there?Whose home are we going to have a party?What about mine?Tiger looks scaring.Uncle Tom travelled miles and miles to visit his relatives.Can't we do something more interesting?Do you mind my smoking here?
1.I have two dictionaries, a thick, a thin.(one,the other) 2.She wears her new suit, be that is red.( wear, one)3.You see there those how?( The how about, ones)4.Who should we go to doe...
1. I have two dictionaries , one
is thick the other is flake.2. She wears
one of her new cloth, the colour is red.3. How about ones over there?4.- Whose home shoule we go to have a pa...吓人的东西用英语怎么说及英文怎么写
沪江词库精选吓人的东西用英语怎么说及英文怎么写、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
英文翻译: bugaboobugbear
英文翻译推荐
jump out of one's skin
have no fear for sb
hold no terror for
sitotropism
2015吓人的东西英文怎么写由沪江网提供。您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
新航道60秒学英语视频:97 “吓人一跳”英语怎么说
xuejiaojs 于发布 l 已有人浏览
新航道60秒英语口语视频第97集,今天教大家学习“吓人一跳”的英语说法。
品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&品牌口语&|&