这句话不用谢用英语怎么说说?

这句话英文怎么说?“你在不增加更换新包装成本的情况下,把价格涨到715美元/,已基本与澳洲产品的价格相一致了.”_百度作业帮
这句话英文怎么说?“你在不增加更换新包装成本的情况下,把价格涨到715美元/,已基本与澳洲产品的价格相一致了.”
You raise the price to USD 715 without increasing the cost of pack-changement,which is basically equal whith the Australia.
您可能关注的推广回答者:下面这句话英文怎么说?很着急,“我非常感谢您能把这批货物的船期提前,这给我们带来了很大的方便.我再次感谢你给予我们的支持,希望在207年里我们双方继续更好的合作!”_百度作业帮
下面这句话英文怎么说?很着急,“我非常感谢您能把这批货物的船期提前,这给我们带来了很大的方便.我再次感谢你给予我们的支持,希望在207年里我们双方继续更好的合作!”
I appreciate your help very much to put ahead the sailing schedule for the cargo,this brings great convenience to us.I thank you again for your support and look forward to our better cooperation in 2007!
Thank you very much for ahead of goods sailing date, it convient us a lot. Thank you again for your support, meanwhile, hope we could cooperate better in 2007!
You will be greatly appreciated by inform us of the shipping date of this order, which will bring us great convenience. Thanks again for your support, and wish better cooperation between us in the coming year 2007.
Thank you very much that you agree to advance the shipping schedule for this cargo,which bring us lots of convenience. Thanks again for your great assistance on this issue and hope we can continue our good cooperation in 2007.
I really appreciate that you've advanced the shipping schedule for these patch of goods, which brought us great convenience. Thanks for your support for us, and hope we'll have better cooperation in 2007
I am very grateful to you these goods can advance bookings, which gives us a lot of convenience. I thank you again for giving us their support, we hope that in 207 years the two sides continue to cooperate better!
您可能关注的推广请问这句话用英语得怎么说?刚刚DHL的工作人员通知我,说联系不上您,也给您留言了!但是没有收到您的回复.请您尽快联系下当地DHL公司,要求再次派送._百度作业帮
请问这句话用英语得怎么说?刚刚DHL的工作人员通知我,说联系不上您,也给您留言了!但是没有收到您的回复.请您尽快联系下当地DHL公司,要求再次派送.
刚刚DHL的工作人员通知我,说联系不上您,也给您留言了!但是没有收到您的回复.请您尽快联系下当地DHL公司,要求再次派送.Just now the staff of DHL informed me that they could't get in touch with you,and they had alredy left you a message but they didn't receive any reply from you.Please contact your local DHL branch a.s.a.p.to ask them to make the delivery again.纯手写,
DHL just informed me that they couldn't get in touch with you and left you a message, but didn't get answer. please contact local DHL as soon as possible and ask them to dispatch again.
Just now someone in DHL told me that they couldn't cantact you and they left you a note.But we haven't received your reply. Please contact the local DHL company as soon as possible and require another delivery.
这是我的翻译,希望对你有所帮助!I was told that the worker of DHL couldn't get contect to
you, but they noted to you and is looking forwads to your replay as soon as possible. Please let them know that you require a second deliver.望采纳~谢谢
An employee from DHL informed me just now that he failed to contact you ,so he left a message for you but no reply was received .Please contact the local DHL to ask for resending .这句话用英语怎么说?
这是我们帮**公司做的一个抽奖活动,一等奖送一个照相机。
08-12-24 & 发布
This is we helps one which ** Corporation does to draw the activity, the first award delivers a photographic camera
请登录后再发表评论!
This is our help companies do a lottery prize, send a camera.
请登录后再发表评论!
this is a lucky draw we launched for **company, a camera will be served for the first.
请登录后再发表评论!
whether the languages of the ancient American peoples were used for expressing abstract universal concepts 是主语部分,也就是说whether引导的是主语从句can be clearly answered是谓语部分, in the case of Nahuatl是状语.这句话的意思是:不论是古代美洲民族的语言是不是用来表达抽象的普遍的概念,这一点在纳瓦特尔的事例中清楚地得到了回答。
请登录后再发表评论!
这是我们帮**公司做的一个抽奖活动,一等奖送一个照相机。** This is to help companies do a raffle, first prize to send a camera.
请登录后再发表评论!
您好按照你的原句直接翻译就是:My heart will tolerate yours. 不过严格地从语法上来说,用“心”来包容“心”好像说不通。。。一般要包容的对象应该是某人的某些行为才对,而不是那个人的心。如果你跟一个说英语的外国朋友说“My heart will tolerate yours” 的话,他/她可能用一种困惑的表情回应你。如果你说 &I will tolerate anything that you do 【我包容你所做的任何事】& 的话,他/她就会明白你说的是什么了。&/p& 我并不是挑剔你的问题,只想能够更好的帮助到你。希望你满意哦~
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 不用谢用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐