谁能帮写一个英语作文!《夸夸我自己作文》就好了! 六句话就行,快点!急求!

现急求一篇得到他人帮助的英语作文,100字左右就行,
閁錒1203么
Help others is helping ourselves 题目:帮助别人就是帮助自己Everyone needs help and if we help others,we may also get something that is valuable like a beautiful star which shines in our life.When we help our classmates,we feel friendship,when we help some old people,we feel happy.I think giving is better than receing.Helping others is helping ourselves.For example,my teacher asked me to help Mike with his math months ago.At first I felt a little nervous,because I was not that good at math.So before helping him,I went over the textbook again and again,and did lots of exercises.To my surprise,some difficult problems that I couldn’t understand before were worked out by myself.With my help,Mike made great progress in math,too.After that,I realize that helping others also does good to ourselves.Helping each other makes the world wonderful.If we give our love to each oters,the world will be more wonderful and nicer.The world will be filled with happiness.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文(急求!写短一点就好!)假如有一个来自美国的交换生将在你家生活半年,请你把她介绍给你的朋友们.(名字想个好听点的啦!用初中水平写就行了,不然我都看不懂!写个几句话就行了,)补充:作文多于5句话,
疯狗滚9588
Hi,Bob,this is my new friend.Her name is Alice.She is 12 years old.She hopes to make friends with you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我写一篇题目是《关爱他人》 “More Care For Others”地英语作文,150字左右就行了!
Take Care For OthersPeople hold different opinions about relationship between each other.In my opinion,we should take more care for others to build up a sound and harmony relationship.More care for others brings love to the world.In 2008,there was a serious earthquake in SiChuan and thousands of people were made victims and homeless in an instant.But at that moment,the whole country went into action immediately.The PLA rished their lives to save the victims.Groups of volunteers rushed to the disaster areas to give relief.The Party and the government made every effort to help those in the disaster areas to get over the difficulties.We all show love towards the unfortunate and then SiChuan get rid of the difficulty.On the other hand we can’t take more care for others so as to get some rewards.Each should give others whatever help he can when they need it regardless of self-benefit.However,to do this needs a moral soul and it’s not so easy to get such top level.But we should act as possible as we can.Let’s be unself-fish to show our loves to others and make the world warmer and warmer.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁能帮写一个英语作文!《我自己》就好了!六句话就行,
你可以自己先写,然后用翻译...
我认为电脑上的翻译太死板了,一点都不人性化。 不过我已经写出来啦,谢谢你哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你可以写自己的姓和名,然后写自己爱好什么,经常做些什么,就OK啦~~
然后呢?我/你是英语男孩,对不?帮个忙赛
扫描下载二维码帮忙写一篇高中英语100字作文 急求!详细看描述,第一个人得分哦!_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 夸夸我自己作文 的文章