按默认排序
其他1条回答
只是听过,是某个足球俱乐部的队歌插曲,应该是!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求背景音乐歌曲名!_百度知道
提问者采纳
Sonata Arctica - The Cage A lifetime ago, with frozen eyes they closed the doors.Suddenly I realized what locks are for, no trusting them anymore. &lights are out&.Empty stare, innocent and unaware, dragged out from my home, my lair.Earmarked me, hurt me, burned me.The walls around me, eyes surround me, feed my fear again.I must be freed or I will die before the harvest moon, my friend.I do not have another year in me, you've gotta set me free.The dream is alive, I can run up the hills every night,go around and see another side of the tree.Freedom has a meaning for me, howl with me.Fear in the dark &I advise you&. Can't see the eyes &they glow behind you&...It's my song that now I sing to you.You stand no chance....They'll kill for me, steal back my freedom, set me free, it's my minions versus thee.Fiery the vengeance, hate will drain me.The walls around me, eyes surround me, feed my fear again.I must be freed or I will die before the harvest moon, my friend.I do not have another year in me, you've gotta set me free.The dream is alive, I can run up the hills every night,go around and see another side of the tree.All I want is to be untamed and free, howl and (dream).The dream is alive, with the moon on the hills every night,run around and see another side of the tree.Freedom has a meaning for me, you can't tame me...You will remember the day you crossed my path.leaving me without guard now you'll feel my wrath.What you have done to me has made me bitter and cruel.I'll see that all the hate you spread returns to you... you... to you!The walls around me, eyes surround me, feed my fear again.I must be freed or I will die before the harvest moon, my friend.I do not have another year in me, you've gotta set me free.The dream is alive, I can run up the hills every night,go around and see another side of the tree.All I want is to be untamed and free, howl and (dream).The dream is alive, with the moon on the hills every night,run around and see another side of the tree.Freedom has a meaning for me, you can't tame me...The dream is alive, I can run up the hills every night,go around and see another side of the tree.All I want is to be untamed and free, howl and (dream).The dream is alive, with the moon on the hills every night,go around and see another side of the tree.Freedom has a meaning for me...
提问者评价
优雅茶水香 - 古筝音乐
/song/?fm=altg3
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
其他4条回答
Ghost Love Score
上听听看!顺便介绍给你一个专门这种歌的网站酷牛音乐!
把分给我再帮你解
这个是那个得嘛,&加勒比海盗&里面的音乐,具体是什么音乐,或者说是什么名字我也不知道,不轨哦你可以上音乐网站上去听听.我帮你找到了,名字叫He's a Pirate!你去听听!
你真聪明啊,
这样来点击率
就高不少啊!!!.厉害
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求背景音乐歌名~~_百度知道
提问者采纳
way of the monk
Russell Brower -魔兽世界熊猫人之谜 原声集Swordland
-刀剑神域 BGMWhy Do We Fight -Various Artists满意请采纳 谢谢
提问者评价
太NB了~~谢谢
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求背景音乐名字_地下城与勇士吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,211,627贴子:
求背景音乐名字收藏
我录了一段能告诉一下这段音乐的名字么
1楼 16:56&|
2楼 17:12&|来自
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或天天在线等英语达人......苦求背景音乐的名字....._百度知道
提问者采纳
Alonzo - Determine
提问者评价