求足球各种嘿王涛里《狂魔》歌词

求一首歌!好像是足球的 非洲那边的吧。歌词如下:擦米拉米拉哎哎 哇咔哇咔哎哎擦米拉米拉哇拉拉礼卡_百度知道
求一首歌!好像是足球的 非洲那边的吧。歌词如下:擦米拉米拉哎哎 哇咔哇咔哎哎擦米拉米拉哇拉拉礼卡
求一首歌!好像是足球的 非洲那边的吧。歌词如下:擦米拉米拉哎哎 哇咔哇咔哎哎擦米拉米拉哇拉拉礼卡讥户罐鞠忒角闺携酣毛 哇擦擦啦哎哎。谢谢
提问者采纳
2010年世界杯唯一官方指定主题曲为拉丁天后shakira的《waka waka》(《非洲时刻》)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
哇咔哇咔的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
2010世界杯主题曲《waka waka》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求天下足球特别节目《贝克汉姆之永恒的贝影》中的一段由一位女性唱的英文歌的名字及歌词。_百度知道
求天下足球特别节目《贝克汉姆之永恒的贝影》中的一段由一位女性唱的英文歌的名字及歌词。
提问者采纳
Because of you歌手:kelly clarkson曲名:because of youI will not make the same mistakes that you didI will not let myselfCause my heart so much miseryI will not break the way you didYou fell so hardI've learned the hard waySo never let it get that farBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on thesafe side so I don 't get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trustnot only me but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraidI lose my wayAnd it's not too longbefore you point it outI cannot cryBecause you know that's weakness in your eyesI'm forced to fakeA smile a laugh everyday of my lifeMy heart can't possibly breakWhen it wasn't even whole to start withBecause of youI never straytoo far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to playon the safe side so I don t get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trustnot only me but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraidI watched you dieI heard you cryevery night in your sleepI was so youngYou should have knownbetter than to lean on meYou never thought of anyone elseYou just saw your painAnd now I cry in the middle of the nightFor the same damn thingBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe sideso I don't get hurtBecause of youI try my hardestjust to forget everythingBecause of youI don't know how to let anyone else inBecause of youI'm ashamed of my life because it 's emptyBecause of youI am afraidBecause of youBecause of you
其他类似问题
天下足球的相关知识
其他1条回答
because of you 歌手:kelly clarksonI will not make the same mistakes that you did 我重蹈覆辙I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery 让自品尝苦涩I will not break the way you did,you fell so hard 更像崩溃I've learned the hard way 我知道痛苦滋味so never let it get that far 却绝轻易体Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk 轨道我敢偏离Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt 我用封闭内保护自Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me我仅难相信自 连周围我都怀疑Because of you I am afraid 我畏惧I lose my way 我迷失And it‘s not too long before you point it out 发现前刻I can not cry 我能哭泣Because I know that's weakness in your eyes 眼脆弱I’m forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life 每我伪装笑容都写满逼迫My heart can't possibly break 我能再破碎When it wasn't even whole to start with 已经毁初刻Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk 轨道我敢偏离Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt 我用封闭内保护自Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me我仅难相信自 连周围我都怀疑Because of you I am afraid 我畏惧I watched you die 我目睹渐憔悴容颜I heard you cry every night in your sleep 我听见呜咽着彻夜难眠I was so young 我You should have known better than to lean on me 能依靠我双肩You never thought of anyone else 看见You just saw your pain 除自痛苦And now I cry in the middle of the night 现我同夜晚哭泣For the same damn thing 悲剧我身重演Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk 轨道我敢偏离Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt 我用封闭内保护自Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything 我竭尽全力,想切忘记Because of you I don t know how to let anyone else in 我知何敞扉让别驻进Because of you I m ashamed of my life because it s empty 我我空虚羞愧Because of you I am afraid 我畏惧Because of you Because of you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求“足球小将”主题曲的歌词!_百度知道
求“足球小将”主题曲的歌词!
最好要有罗马发音的字母写出来!
提问者采纳
自由地像阵风,奔跑在赛场上。 心似火热血沸腾,脚也神也似游龙。 彩虹划人生! 彩虹划人生! 烈火写青春! 烈火写青春! 日日夜夜勤苦练,自古英雄出少年。 几多风雨无数,几多血泪淌流。 拼全力何所惧 胜利永远属于我。 拼搏!向前!再向前! 身影!快捷如闪电! 嘿!过人!嘿!射门! 刹那间,人潮涌。 管声东!人潮涌,我以豪情作证! 拼搏!向前!再向前! 大家!努力再向前! 话英雄!论英雄! 小将也逞威风!
其他类似问题
足球小将的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求:世界在我们手中 这个歌词 英格兰足球森林队的_百度知道
求:世界在我们手中 这个歌词 英格兰足球森林队的
英格兰的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求今天天下足球罗纳尔多 传奇 背景音乐 我记得歌词有I know....today之类的词,是女声唱的_百度知道
求今天天下足球罗纳尔多 传奇 背景音乐 我记得歌词有I know....today之类的词,是女声唱的
提问者采纳
bryan adams - here i am ALEXANDRA BURKE - PERFECT The Rasmus - Not Like the Other GirlsMeredith Andrews - Show Me What It MeansKudai - Túsofia jannok - liekkas 这些歌曲去百度mp3或者qq音乐里面都有
提问者评价
找到了,是perfect,感谢!
其他类似问题
天下足球的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 足球各种嘿贝尔篇 的文章

随机推荐