英语句子在线翻译器翻译句子,快呀 急急急

翻译句子(英语,中译英,急急急,快快快快快快快快)_百度知道
翻译句子(英语,中译英,急急急,快快快快快快快快)
9、我能想象没音乐(a life without...)10、知道树能产氧气(produce)11、我应该与污染作斗争(fight against)12、运益于健康(be good for)13、能哪些伞辨认伞(identify...from)14、所都应该遵守交通规则(obey the traffic rules)15、能帮我超市买袋糖(buy sth for sb)16、些电脑已连接网络(be connected to)
提问者采纳
高兴答望采纳I couldn't imagine live a life without music.Do you know that trees produce oxygenWe should fight against pollutionCan you identify your umbrella from these umbrellaEveryone should obey the traffic rulesWould &you like to buy a packet of candy for me ?Those computers have been connected to the internet.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译句子~~~~~急急急~~~~~_百度知道
英语翻译句子~~~~~急急急~~~~~
“在他给你们讲的所有笑话中,这个是最有创意的”英语怎么说~~急急急~~~~~~
提问者采纳
This is the most creative one among all of the jokes he told to you.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
Among all the jokes he told you, this one is the most creative.
this is the most creative one among all the jokes he has told you .
This is the most creative joke that all he told you .
among all the jokes he told you, this one is the most creative one.
jokes that
he speaked,this is the most creative.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语翻译下列句子(急急急急急急急急急!!!)_百度知道
用英语翻译下列句子(急急急急急急急急急!!!)
1.(the same as)他们俩看起来一样吗? 我们在同一个班。 你的自行车看起来和我的一样。2.(be different from)这两台电脑不一样。偿处稗肺织镀半僧报吉 他们来自不同的国家。 我的饮食习惯和你的不同。3.你一定要尽量少吃肉。4.大量的蔬菜有助于你保持健康。5.你有一个健康的生活方式吗?
提问者采纳
1,de they look like each other? we are in the same class your bike is the same as mine2,these two computers are differ偿处稗肺织镀半僧报吉ent from each other.they came from different countriesmy diet is different from yours3,you must eat meat as little as possible4,Lots of vegetables is good for your health5,do you have a healthy lifestyle是不是初二上册的啊 你们才讲到这?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
DO They look the same as each other.
We are in the same class
Your bike looks the same as mine.2
This computer is different from that one
They come from different countries.
My habit of diet is different from yours3,You must eat less meat4,Having a mass o偿处稗肺织镀半僧报吉f vegetable can help you to keep fit.5,Do you have a healthy life style?
Do they look like as the same? We are in the same class.Your bike looks the same as mine.These two computers are different from each other.They come from different countries.My habit of diet is different from yours.You must eat meat as little as possible.Great deal of vegetables are helpful for your health.Do you have a healthy lifestyle?
5.Do you have a healthy lifestyle?4.Eat more vegetable is good for your health.3.You 'd better not eat too much meat.1.Your bike is same as mine.
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小学英语!把句子中错误的英语单词改正过来!英语学霸快现身吧!急急急_百度知道
小学英语!把句子中错误的英语单词改正过来!英语学霸快现身吧!急急急
提问者采纳
likes&likeabout&fornot&don'tnoodle&noodlestoy&toyshas&haveis&areplay&playingwe&ourthe&掉also&eitherand&withon&toreads&readto&掉it&themwants&wanther&histhe&掉have&hasand&but望采纳哟亲~
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
likefor your helpnot改don'twant----liketoy---toyshas---haveis---areplay---playingwe---ourthe掉also---tooand---withon---forreads---readto掉it---themwants---wanther---histhe掉have---hasand---but
1.likes-like
2.about-for
3.not-don't
4.noodle-noodles
5.toy-toys
6.has-have7.is-are
8.play-playing
10.the删掉
11.also-too
12.and-with
13.on-for14.reads-read
16.it-them
17.wants-want
18.meets-met
19.the删掉20.have-has
21.and-but
英语单词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译句子~~~~急急急~~~~_百度知道
英语翻译句子~~~~急急急~~~~
”于是她向老师解释了这件事鼎筏尺禾侔鼓踌态穿卡,老师原谅她并嘱咐她以后要细心“用英语怎么说啊啊啊~~~~~急急急~~~~~~~~~
提问者采纳
So she explai鼎筏尺禾侔鼓踌态穿卡ned this thing to the teacher, the teacher forgave her and asked her to be careful in the future.
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子翻译练习 的文章

随机推荐