2014六级teeth六级选词填空练习题

资讯|备考|试题|互动|辅导
英语六级选词填空习题及答案汇总
来源:考试大
摘要:以下是新东方在线为同学们整理的英语六级阅读理解之选词填空题,供各位考生参考。
  以下是新东方在线为同学们整理的理解之选词填空题汇总,供各位考生参考。英语六级选词填空习题及答案汇总
责任编辑:lvmingwei
版权及免责声明
① "新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
② "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
英语六级网络课堂
论坛更精彩
天天都是双十一
智能单词测试 来挑战吧
造句体每周一期等你参与
你学英语到底是为了什么?
资料下载排行榜
英语六级公开课
英语六级热报课程
2014英语六级时间表
1每年3月 9月23-5月 9-11月3每年6月 12月4每年2月 8月青年人品牌推荐:
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
来源:青年人()& 16:11:16 & 【大学英语六级考试】
Part III Reading Comprehension
For investors who desire low risk and guaranteed income,U.S.government bongs are a secure investment because these bonds have the financial backing and full faith and credit of the fedral government. Municipal bonds,also secure,are offered by local governments and ofen have__36__such as tax-fre interest. Some may even be__37__.Coporate bonds are a bit more risky.
Two questions often__38__first-time corporate bond investors. The first is “If I purchase a corporate bong, do I have to hold it until the maturity date?”The answer is no. Bonds are bought and sold daily on__39__securities exchanges. However, if you decide to sell your bond before its maturify date, you are not guaranteed to get the face value of the bond. For example, if your bond does not have__40__that make it attractive to other investors, you may be forced to sell your bond at a __41__, i.e., a price less than the bond’s face value.But if your bond is highly valued by other investors,you may be able to sell it at a premium,i.e., a price above its face value. Bondprices generally__42__inversely(相反地)with current market interest rates. As interest rates go up, bond prices fall, and vice versa(反之亦然). Thus, like all investments, bond issue?” Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s Investors Service rate the level of risk of many corporate and government bonds. And__44__,the higher the market risk of a bond, the higher the interest rate. Investor will invest in a bond considered risky only if the__45__return is high enough.
注意:此部分试题请再答题卡2上作答。
A)advantage
D)conserved
E)deduction
F)discount
G)embarrass
H)features
I)fluctuate
J)indefinite
M)naturally
N)potential
O)simultaneously
编辑推荐:
考试卫生类A级完形填空汇总
责任编辑:linshi1
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
热门课程培训2013年12月英语六级选词填空习题及答案(7)
来源:  9:06:27 【】 
2013年12月英语六级选词填空习题及答案提供给大家备考。
点击查看:
  Reading is thought to be a kind of conversation between the reader and the text. The reader puts questions, as it were, to the text and gets answers. In the light of these he puts __1__ questions, and so on.
  For most of the time this “conversation” goes on below the level of consciousness. At times, however, we become __2__ of it. This is usually when we are running into difficulties, when mismatch is occurring between __3__ and meaning. When successful matching is being experienced, our question of the text continues at the unconscious level.
  Different people __4__ with the text differently. Some stay very close to the words on the page, others take off imaginatively from the words, interpreting, criticizing, analyzing and examining. The former represents a kind of comprehension which is __5__ in the text. The latter represents __6__ levels of comprehension. The balance between these is important, especially for advanced readers.
  There is another conversation which from our point of view is __7__ important, and that is to do not with what is read but with how it is read. We call this a “process” conversation as __8__ to a “content” conversation. It is concerned not with meaning but with the __9__ we employ in reading. If we are an advanced reader our ability to hold a process conversation with a text is usually pretty well __10__. Not so our ability to hold a content conversation.
  A)opposed
  B)converse
  C)equally
  D)written
  E)developed
  F)strategies
  G)compared
  H)awake
  I)higher
  J)expectations
  K)deal
  L)absolutely
  M)aware
  N)better
  O)further
1&& 编辑推荐:
文章责编:wuchong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 8:42:58)?&&( 20:02:53)?&&( 9:16:37)?&&( 9:40:20)?&&( 9:26:10)?&&( 9:21:02)
?智能练习?智能评估
扫描二维码下载
在线名师:  
数学学士学位,2010级长江商学院MBA。2004年加入北京新东方学校...[]
在线名师:  
北京师范大学英语语言文学硕士,有着丰富的教学经验,主讲四六级...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校国内考试部资深教师。中国传媒大学英语播音暨主持...[]
在线名师:  
赵 丽:新东方人称"词汇王","GMAT一姐"网络课堂:四六级词汇...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?