求大神帮忙开通 花呗忙

求大神帮忙编个C语言代码_百度知道
求大神帮忙编个C语言代码
。 要求,,该函数的功能是建立链表2,结点包括的成员为:职工号,3000,职工号、定义list函数、工资,该函数的功能是输出数据3、序号;109。已知有5个职工号和工资为101、定义creat函数;103:1;105,3600。从键盘输入5个职工的信息建立一个链表
提问者采纳
return head.the num is %s& the pay is %d\;num,p-&gt.h&quot,int i){
int j=0;i:\
scanf(&#include&}void list(struct emp *Please input the number of emp:creat(职工数)输出;s num&pay,&p-&gt:list(表的指针 和职工数)#include&;
struct emp *#include&quot.h&
}}int main(){;
struct emp *n&},*q;
printf(&struct emp *creat(int i){next=q;stdio,p-&0&#39花了点时间写出来了 用户输入一个整数控制职工的个数 创建;;
p=head-&gt,p-&gt:&#92,j+1);Enter the %demp\i;
scanf(&pay);
struct emp *p=j++)
printf(&%d,i),&i);pay);j++)
if((q=(struct emp*)(malloc(sizeof(struct emp))))==NULL)
return 0;%3s%d&
printf(&j&
struct emp *p;
head=creat(i);struct emp{
char num[4];%d&next=');
if((p=(struct emp*)(malloc(sizeof(struct emp))))==NULL)
for(j=0,*num,j+1;n&;
head=p.h&quot
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
c语言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙写篇英语作文Write a composition on the topic “An Application Letter for a Part-time Summer Job”. Your composition should be no less than 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 邮箱_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙写篇英语作文Write a composition on the topic “An Application Letter for a Part-time Summer Job”. Your composition should be no less than 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 邮箱
求大神帮忙写篇英语作文Write a composition on the topic “An Application Letter for a Part-time Summer Job”. Your composition should be no less than 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 邮箱
An Application Letter for a Part-time Summer Job June 20, 2006Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to inquire whether there is a vacancy for a part-time computer salesperson during the summer vacation. From your company’s webpage, I know that you hired salespersons during the previous summer sales peaks, and I hope you will consider my application.
Next I’d like to briefly introduce my educational background and professional experiences. I am a junior majoring in computer science. I work very hard and got high scores in almost every course concerning computer science. In addition, such courses as Marketing and Consumer Psychology which I took are beneficial to my present application. As my resume indicates, I am not simply the product of a narrow academic background, for I have quite a wide exposure
to the world of work. Last summer I helped facilitate a computer show. And, I have been working in my university computer center. It is my firm belief that I meet your requirements for a salesperson. I am most anxious to become a part-time salesperson of your firm. If you consider me an eligible applicant, I would be available for an interview any time at your convenience. I can be reached at . Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best wishes!Sincerely yours,Wang Lan求大神帮忙看几个英语句子1、i would inwardly struggle at the unwanted attentionsttuugle at是词组还是其他什么 2、 our usual walk was to or from the subway on which he traveled to work.on which 在句子中是什么成分,he trave_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙看几个英语句子1、i would inwardly struggle at the unwanted attentionsttuugle at是词组还是其他什么 2、 our usual walk was to or from the subway on which he traveled to work.on which 在句子中是什么成分,he trave
求大神帮忙看几个英语句子1、i would inwardly struggle at the unwanted attentionsttuugle at是词组还是其他什么 2、 our usual walk was to or from the subway on which he traveled to work.on which 在句子中是什么成分,he traveled to work 是什么意思,travel不是旅行的意思吗3、in manhattan the subway station was the basement of his office building我翻译的是:曼哈顿的地铁站是他办公室的地下室网上的翻译是:曼哈顿的地铁站直通他们办公室的地下室怎么回事?
struggle at 不是固定搭配,stuggle作动词, at作介词,后面接在……方面which 关系代词,定语, travel to work在这里表示:做地铁上班这里直译是 地铁站就在他办公室的下面,即是直通的,从办公室下去到地下室不就可以到吗?这就是意译了求大神帮忙_李毅吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:20,295,890贴子:
求大神帮忙
为什么男人最怕一月三十一,女人最怕二月一??????求大神解释!(新人发帖)
首先,大家放心腾讯新引...
她是住我隔壁,然后有一...
爆肉 玩了两年 大神吐槽
见证贴,@叶落羽兮 为了...
我现在正在纠结阵容,目...
青铜星玩家
百度移动游戏玩家均可认证(限百度账号),
一年日一次
一月31次谁能受得了,女人俩月一次都痒死了
庆双“蛋”、赢战功、得好礼!
曾经号称炮神,曾一个晚上对付十几个女人,九个高潮二次,一个高潮十分钟。干挎四个,干残一个,令无数女人闻风丧胆..!不管是少女,少妇还是富婆,有约必干。,但现在为何归隐深山?是什么让我改变如此之大?是仇恨?还是爱情?,拿起你的手机,编辑短信“我想和你约炮。”发送到本人ID与我预约,与炮神面对面交流,倾听炮神幕后的故事..?,感受炮神曾经的辉煌、背后的心酸。
曾经有个女孩儿问我:“你是帅哥吗?”我惭愧的说:“我不是。”那女孩啪啪的给了我两个耳光,然后转身跑了,丢下一句话:“你撒谎!”从此我懂得了一个道理,做人要诚实。
[FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMALL EYES][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][WHITE SMILING FACE][SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES][WINKING FACE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][DISAPPOINTED FACE][UNAMUSED FACE][RELIEVED FACE][PENSIVE FACE][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][FLUSHED FACE][FACE THROWING A KISS][KISSING FACE WITH CLOSED EYES][KISSING FACE WITH SMALL EYES][KISSING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND SMALL EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND SMALL EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND SMALL EYES][SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES][WINKING FACE][WHITE SMILING FACE][WHITE SMILING FACE][SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMALL EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][FACE THROWING A KISS][FACE THROWING A KISS][KISSING FACE WITH CLOSED EYES][KISSING FACE WITH SMALL EYES][KISSING FACE WITH SMALL EYES][KISSING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND SMALL EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND SMALL EYES][DISAPPOINTED FACE][UNAMUSED FACE][RELIEVED FACE][PENSIVE FACE][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][FLUSHED FACE][FLUSHED FACE]
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
求大神帮忙看看这个邮件是什么意思?
Our reference: ~~~
Re: ~~~~~
Dear Mr. ~~,
I recently contacted you regarding outstanding corrections for the above article but have not yet received a reply. I would be grateful if you could return any corrections to me within the next 5 working days. If we do not receive a reply from you within the next 5 working days we will assume that no amendments are necessary and we will proceed with the publication of your paper.
To access your paper click the following link: http://~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yours sincerely,
Editorial Office
关键是,很早之前我就提交了proof 了哦。这是几个意思?
是一个在线的proof系统,我再进入那个网址,里面写着“Corrections were submitted via Proof Central (Online method) for this article. No further modification can be made via this interface.”

我要回帖

更多关于 大神帮忙开通 花呗 的文章

随机推荐