2013年中考英语试卷分类汇编:短文填空试题与答案
&&&&&&荐&&★★★
2013年中考英语试卷分类汇编:短文填空试题与答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 13:07:44
【2013江苏徐州】用括号中所给动词的正确形式填空,使短文完整。
xK b1 .C om&
Do you often communicate with your parents? Some parents are always comparing their 1__with themselves or other people when they were young.
“When I was your age,” a father said to his sixteen-year-old son one day, “I was at the top of my class every year. And I &&&2&&& &what I wanted to do when I left school. I had goals(
3& &you have no goals.” The man’s son said nothing. He had already heard this from his father many times. "And when your mother was your age,” the young man’s father went& 4__5&& lots of money. You don’t even have a part-time job .You earn nothing.”The man’s son still said nothing. He had heard this before6&&& brother was your age,”the young man’s father said, "he studied hard. But you just waste your time.” And the man's son still said nothing.
Finally, the young man’s father said, "And when Abraham Lincoln was your age7&& stay silent.
"And when Abraham Lincoln was your age, father,” he said,“He was the President of& 8 United States. &&9&& are you?" His father had no answer &&10&& this.
2. knew& 3. and&& 4. on& 5. made/earned& 6. elder& 7. couldn’t/didn’t&& 8. the& 9. what& 10. to
In North America, most students go to school on the school bus. Some students also walk or ride bikes to school. In other parts of the world, things are (61)_________(
62. depends&&& 63. cities&& 64. where&& 65. more
Making friends is a skill. Like most skills, you can improve it if you are patient. If you want to meet people and make friends, you must be willing to take action. You must first go where there are people. You won't make friends staying home a ______(73).
Joining a club or a group, talking to those who like the same things as you do is much e_____(74). Or join someone in some activity.
Many people are n_________ (75) when talking to new people. After all, meeting strangers means seeing the unknown. And it's human nature to feel a bit unpleasant about the unknown. Most of fears about d&&&&&& (76) with new people come from doubts () about ourselves. We imagine other people are judging us―finding us too tall or too short, too this or too that. But don't forget that they must be feeling the s_____(77) way. Try to accept yourself as you are, and try to make others feel at home. You'll all feel more c___(78).
74. easier& 75. nervous&& 76. dealing& 77. same& 78. comfortable& 79. center& 80. directly 81.conversation& 82. develop& 83. growing
76& &member of the Association of Writers of Shaanxi. She writes fairy tales, short &&77& , and most of all, poems. Gao said she began poem writing when she was in primary school. Once the teacher asked the class &&78& &a composition called “If I were …” Gao had an idea, “Why not make it a poem?” That was her &&79& &poem, and it won a lot of compliments form both her teacher and classmates. So far, hundreds of her poems &80&& &out.
81& &what you do, what you see or what you think.” Said Gao, “I don’t have enough life experience, so I write about nature, about things I feel inside.”
82& &poems.
83& &in poem writing. But it was annoying that he couldn’t find poem collections in nearby bookshops.
84& &with books on “how to give a successful speech”, “how to know what others think” or “how to make money &&85& ”.
77. ________& 78. ________&& 79. ________& 80. ________
81. ________& 82. ________& 83. ________&& 84. ________& 85. ________
write&& when&& gift&& understand&& member&
&lucky&& easy&& like&& different&& secret.
If your birthday is coming, what presents will your parents buy for you? It's not 1.&&&&& for Chinese parents to choose a birthday gift for their children. Many American parents also have the same problem. But 2.&&&&& &they have got American Girl ――an American company. It is famous for its beautiful dolls(&for girls.
&is in her matching (&kinds of dolls for buyers to choose and the dolls look 6.&&&&& &their owners. The company hopes their dolls can make girls 7.&&&& &that it’s OK to be different from others.
&books about her. The stories in the books are mainly about different periods of American history. So 9.&&&&& &the girls are playing with their dolls, they can get a lot of fun and they can learn 10.&&&&& &about history, too.
easy&& 2. luckily&& 3. gifts&&& 4. secret&&& 5.different
7. understand.& 8. write&& 9. when&&&&& 10. something
wei is an unusual young man. He lost both arms in a &&62& (63& &(64& &(65& &(66& &(67& (68& &(69& &(70& (
&dream(s)& 64.& feet& 65.& anyone/ anybody& 66.& himself
67. said/says& 68. only& 69. without& 70. called
71& 72& 73 (74 &(75 &(
Now I have a 1.5-mile run every morning. I drink& 76& (77 (78 (79& (
72l. However& 73. easily& 74. saw& 75. then& 76. milk& 77. habits& 78. become& 79. sure& 80. join
83& . However, after his father's death, Martin's life became much more difficult. His mother couldn't afford to pay for her &&84& &education. She had to work, and so was often not at home.
85& &in studying and he often got into trouble with the police. &&86& , his mother was very patient and didn’t give up trying to help him. In the end, she made a difficult &&87& : to send him to a boy's boarding school. Martin hated it and caused a lot of trouble. One day, he told his teacher he wanted to leave the school. Even the teacher agreed that Martin was wasting his time.
88& &how much my mother had given me. She also told me that even though my father was not with us, he was watching me and would always take &&89& &in everything good I do. That’s when I decided to change.”
90& &hard and gets “A’s” in all subjects. He is now one of the &&91& &students in his class. His mother helps him to feel good about &&92& . and as he says, “It’s very important for parents to be there for their children.”
85. interested& 86. Luckily& 87. decision& 88. know& 89. pride& 90. works& 91. best& 92. himself
__________ (teach) more convenient.
(share) at times. Some
__________ (learn) with E-textbooks in the future. However, there’s still a long way to go.” said the headmaster.
are using &&&& 65. teaching&&& 66. enjoys&&& 67. have studied/have been studying&&& 68. are shared / can be shared&&&& 69. to try&&&& 70. can learn / will learn
which said, “Dear Leo, please forgive my life's lie ― the salty coffee. Actually at that (79) t__________ I wanted some sugar, but I said salt. It was hard for me to change, so I just went ahead. Now let me (80) t__________ you the truth. I don't like salty coffee, but I drink salty coffee for 10 years! Having you with me is the biggest happiness of my whole life.”
&&&&&& 72. coffee&&&&& 73. fun&&&&&&& 74. like&&&&&&&&&& 75. miss
&&&&& 77. with&&&&&&&& 78. letter& &&&&&&79. time&&&&&&&& 80. tell
photo&& regular&& good&&& keep& that
61& &who open their hearts to us. They always encourage us to try our &&&62&& &to do everything, and they even make us face challenges bravely. &&&63&& &in touch with our friends is important to us all. In this way, we can know how everything is going on with out friends. Friends communicate with each other in different ways. Some make phone calls to their friends &&&64&& . Some send postcards to their friends when they go on holiday. Others prefer to send interesting articles and &&&65&& &along with their letters. Among the ways, there must be your favorite one. Anyway, let’s communicate with our friends as often as possible.
76&& than three billion people live in Asia now. That’s about half of the world’s population.
77&& &population in the world, and about one &&78&& &of the people in the world live in China. Because of large population, there’s less living space for each family. And it’s difficult for lots of people to find jobs. The large population also causes many other difficulties for the whole nation. For example, we are short of energy and water. Most &&79&& &are more crowded than before, and the traffic is much &&80&& . The large population has become a serious problem.
81&& &many measures to control the population. One is &&82&& &as the one-child policy. It has worked well in &&83&& China’s population. Thanks &&84&& the policy, China is developing quickly and people’s living conditions are improving &&85&& , However, the population problem is still serious in China. We still have a long way to go.
good meal. The next day another visitor arrived, and said he was the friend of the friend of the man who had brought the duck. Again Nasreddin invited him in for a meal. 71 , he was getting a bit angry. 72 seemed to be using his house as a restaurant.
Nasreddin's wife brought some 74 to the table and the visitor tasted it. "What kind of soup is this? It75 just like warm water." "Ah!" said Nasreddin. "That is the soup of the soup of the soup of the duck."
67.&&&&&&&&&& 68. &&&&&&&&&&&69.&&&&&&&&&& 70.___________
72.&&&&&&&&&& 73. &&&&&&&&&&&74.&&&&&&&&&& 75.___________
67. celebrate 68. pleased 69. fine 70. him 71 .However 72. Visitors 73. invited 74. soup 75. tastes
&&&& It was Christmas time in 2008. I had no idea that this would be the last Christmas we would &&73& &(74& &(
75& &(76& &(77& &(
78& &(79& &(
81& &(82& &(
75. young& 76. remember& 77. ear& 78. white& 79. sweater& 80. finally& 81. March& 82. possible
67. Information&& 68. Another&& 69. create /& build / make&& 70. Cheap&& 71. Shops&& 72. Sell&& 73. Communicate&& 74. surfing&& 75. young
61&& (notice) a very popular activity everywhere you& 62 (go)――basketball. This much-loved sport&& 63&& (enjoy) by many, for fun and exercise.
64&& (believe) that on December 21st ,1891,the first basketball game in history was played .Then in 1936 in Berlin ,it became an Olympic event .A team from China&& 65& (take) part ,and although they& 66& (win) they 67& (use) the experience to help develop the game at home .Since then the popularity of basketball&& 68& (rise) worldwide ,and the number of foreign players in America’s NBA& 69&& (increase) .Basketball has become a more popular sport for people to watch ,and many young people dream of& 70 &(become) famous basketball player.
62. go&& 63.is enjoyed& 64.is believed . 65.took& 66.didn’t win& 67.used& 68.has risen& 69.has increased& 70.becoming&
believed& that…”
Tom worked in the office of Mr Bates.
One day, when Tom got to the office, a letter (56)__________(wait) for him. He opened it..
“Dear Tom,” the letter said, “I (57)________(write) to thank you for your help. You(58)_________(help) me so much when I came to your office. Here’s a ticket for the big football match.”
Tom looked at the ticket. He could not believe that he had it. Everyone looked forward to(59)__________(watch) the match!
“ I must watch the match,” he though. “ I must. I(60)________(expect) the big match for 4 year.”
Tom thought and though. He(61)________(not put) his heart into any work. Then at twelve o’clock he knew what (62)__________(do).
He went out of the office and called his sister, Jean.
At one o’clock Mr Bates came up to him. “I have bad news for you, Tom. Your sister telephoned just now. Your mother(63)________(send) to hospital a moment ago.”
“Thank you,” Tom said. “I will go to the hospital. I (64)________(come) back as soon as possible.”
A poor young man went to Paris, expecting that his father’s friend could help him find a business for living.
“Are you (66) g_________ at maths?” his father’s friend asked him.
The young man (67) s________ his head.
“How is your history?” “How (68) a________ your law?”
The young man lowered(
His father’s friend asked again and again, but the young man could(69) o_________shake his head. He himself couldn’t find out any advantages.
“Then write down(70) y_______ address first.”
The young man wrote his address and turned to leave, (71) b_______ he was stopped by his father’s friend. “Your name is written very beautifully, which is your advantage. You shouldn’t satisfy yourself with finding a (72) j_______ for living.”
Many (73) y_______later, the young man wrote the classical works that was well-known in the world. He was Alexandra Dumas(
There are many ordinary persons in the world who all have many small advantages, but they can’t find (75) t__________. In fact, there is a gold mine(
http:// www .
76& much time, but these days I get up early and &&77& in school all day. &78& I go right home and eat dinner. Before I started &79& school, I used to spend a lot of time &80& games with my friends, but I just don’t have the time anymore. In the evening, I used to watch TV or &81& with my grandmother, but now I &82& to study. I love &83& ,and my father used to take me to the concerts. These days, I hardly ever have time for &84& . I do homework and go to bad. I really& 85& the old days.
77. study& 78. Then&& 79. for&& 80. playing& 81. chat& 82. have&& 83. music& 84. concerts&& 85. miss
was to perform one act of random(his students to find it out for themselves.
their stories. One student told of distributing blankets to the homeless, another had contacted a long, lost friend, and another student r 75 &that he had helped a dog to find its owner. Students were energized(the support of local businesses, the students made stickers to put on cars that invited people to do something k 77 &for others, They sold the stickers and decided to donate the money to a center for the blind―not surprising as Professor Wall is blind.
kindness activities have been organized in schools all over the world. Many schools organize a Random Acts of Kindness Week, a &&79 &November 13, to celebrate World Kindness Day. Some schools use each day of Random Acts of Kindness Week to perform d 80 &kind acts, such as making a new friend, helping someone, doing community service, or raising money for a charity. Students learn to c 81 &other people and think about how small actions can make the world a better place.
73. encouraged& 74. share& 75. reported& 76. with
78. similar& 79. around& 80. different& 81. consider
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)您现在的位置: &
苏州市第四中学2013年空乘生源基地班招生合格名单(3)
来源:&&&&作者:中考网编辑&&&& 11:28:34
男生合格名单
常熟市福山中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市福山中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市福山中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市福山中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市福山中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州草桥中学
空乘、空保飞行
新区第一中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市中分校
空乘、空保飞行
苏州第一初级中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州振华中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市东张中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州草桥中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州南环中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州第一初级中学
空乘、空保飞行
昆山玉山中学
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
吴中江苏省外国语学校
空乘、空保飞行
吴中区木渎实验中学
空乘、空保飞行
吴中区迎春中学
空乘、空保飞行
吴江区盛泽第二中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市外国语初级中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州草桥中学
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
太仓市二中
空乘、空保飞行
太仓市二中
空乘、空保飞行
昆山市玉峰实验学校
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市何市中学
空乘、空保飞行
吴中区城西中学
空乘、空保飞行
吴中区城西中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州觅渡中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州振华中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州十六中学
空乘、空保飞行
新区镇湖中学
空乘、空保飞行
太仓荣文中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州振华中学
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
园区莲花学校
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
苏州振华中学
空乘、空保飞行
南通城南中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟兴隆中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州彩香中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州振华中学
空乘、空保飞行
昆山第二中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市莘庄中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州胥江实验中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州外国语学校
空乘、空保飞行
新区实验初级中学
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
新区东渚中学
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
苏州市高新区实验中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州平江中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州田家炳初中
空乘、空保飞行
常熟市第八中学
空乘、空保飞行
吴中区迎春中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州振华中学
空乘、空保飞行
新区实验初中
空乘、空保飞行
吴中江苏省外国语学校
空乘、空保飞行
园区星港学校
空乘、空保飞行
相城实验中学
空乘、空保飞行
园区星港学校
空乘、空保飞行
苏州彩香中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州平江中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州平江中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州平江中学
空乘、空保飞行
常熟外国语初级中学
空乘、空保飞行
苏州振华中学
空乘、空保飞行
新区镇湖中学
空乘、空保飞行
新区镇湖中学
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
苏州三十中学
空乘、空保飞行
吴中区临湖二中
空乘、空保飞行
空乘、空保飞行
苏州南环中学
空乘、空保飞行
下一页:航空服务方向
资讯月排行
苏州中考指南
苏州中考指南
2014年中考已经向我们走来,为了帮助广大考生顺利通过中考,中考网编辑团队将苏州中考政策......扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
历年中考,hold2013中考
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
高考知识点
人教版(,)语文版(,)苏教版(,)鄂教版(,)北师大版(,)鲁教版(,)沪教版(,)北京课改版(,)浙教版(,)粤教版(,)长春版(,)冀教版(,)华师大版(,)人教版(,)语文版(,)鄂教版(,)北师大版(,)鲁教版(,)沪教版(,)北京新课改(,)浙教版(,)粤教版(,)长春版(,)冀教版(,)华师大版(,)人教版(,)语文版(,)苏教版(,)鄂教版(,)北师大版(,)鲁教版(,)沪教版(,)北京课改版(,)浙教版(,)粤教版(,)长春版(,)冀教版(,)华师大版(,)
中考知识点
[自主命题]
[统一命题]
&& 资料信息
摘要:文档属性:69K doc | 适用地区:,
审核站长: [] []
时间: 8:39:00 上传 |
13:09:00 审核
统计:日()
周() 月() 总()
消费:扣点数:1.00 点
互动:[] []
评分:[] 共有0人评价
标签:中学,试卷,模拟,麻城市,语文
套卷:暂无
专辑:暂无
用于QQ、MSN等聊天平台,直接粘贴发送
用于嵌入到各种BBS论坛或者签名中
HTML代码:
用于粘贴到网站、微博或者博客里面
资料评价 下载地址 相关下载
1、如果发现下载的资料有质量问题,请投诉该资料。您的投诉经核实如情况属实,会补偿您下载此资料而需要的点数 (本网慎重提示您,如果诬告受到的处罚会很重)。
2、下载资料前请注意看资料页面中的下载等级、需要储值、需要点数,并检查您是否有相应的权限以及足够的储值与点数以正常的下载到资料。同时注意看资料页面中的其它信息以及会员对此资料的评论,以在下载前对资料有个初步的了解,资料下载遇到的问题可以参阅[]。
3、每个资料提供有多个地址供下载,可以点击不同的地址下载,不会重复扣除点数。如果发现不能下载,请临时关闭防火墙,特别是诺顿防火墙,再进行下载。若依然不能下载请通过页面的[]或者发表评论来进行反映。
4、本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,如有侵犯版权,请和本网联系,本网将在三个工作日内改正。
5、未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资料;如引用,请注明来自本站。
6、如果没有找到所需要的资料,请到本网论坛[]里提出,本网会尽力满足您的要求。
下载权限: 普通/高级用户(扣1.00普通点)&网校通用户(免费)&普通用户()
提示:本自然月内重复下载不再扣除
普通下载通道
高级会员通道
网校通专属通道
该用户其他资料
[] 【高效课时通】北师大版七年...[] 【高效课时通】学年...[] 【高效课时通】2015年春苏教...[] 【高效课时通】2015年春苏教...[] 【高效课时通】2015年春人教...[] 【高效课时通】2015年春人教...
谁下载了这份试卷
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号2013沈阳市回民中学中考招生计划公布_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
17:09&&作者:新东方网整理&&来源:互联网资源&&字号:|
  一、学校简介:
  悠久的建校历史
  沈阳市回民中学始建于1936年,1962年被列为沈阳市首批省级重点中学,1999年被评为全国民族中学示范学校,2004年晋升为省级示范性高中,2011年晋升为沈阳市标准化高中。
  先进的办学条件
  学校改建了崇德楼、博学楼、创新楼、健体馆,铺设了塑胶跑道、人造草坪,每个教室安装了现代化教学设备--实物投影、液晶投影、电脑及交互式电子白板,实现了班班通。理化生均配备数字化实验室,有现代化的通用技术教室,图书馆是省一级示范馆。践行课改过程中,学校又添置了最先进的校本资源采集系统和视频录播系统,使每个学生都能享受到信息化时代优质的教育资源。
  精良的教师队伍
  学校拥有教学经验丰富、有合作奉献精神的教师队伍和结构合理、团结务实、开拓进取的领导班子。现有高中教学班30个,在校生1302人;在岗教师164人,其中辽宁省特级教师、省优秀老师、省骨干教师、市名师各1人,沈阳市优秀教师2人,市、区骨干教师60余人。在职研究生及获得硕士学位和双学士学位的52人,任课教师中30%毕业于北师大、东北师大等国家级重点师范大学。
  鲜明的办学特色
  历史赋予回民中学鲜明的民族特色,民族教育系列活动如火如荼。同时,在一代一代回中人的努力下又形成了独特的体育特色。2001年5月代表中国参加第17届世界杯中学生足球赛一举夺冠,取得了中国足球事业的历史性突破。2006年和2010年、2011年三次在全国中学生足球超级联赛中夺桂冠。在年全国跆拳道比赛中获得男、女团体冠军。学校女篮近三年已跻身全省前三名,沈阳市第一名。
  丰硕的办学成果
  新课改高考近五年来,学校成绩优异,年和平区高考状元李丹、刘天宇为学校争得了荣誉;文理科本科率达到100%,国本率连年攀升到翻三番的峰值。学校贯彻党的教育方针,全面推进素质教育。学校体育正朝着艺术化、多样化、个性化的方向发展。同时学校开展了二十多个社团活动,丰富了学生生活并增强了社会实践能力。学校先后被评为辽宁省精神文明先进单位、省民族教育先进集体、沈阳市政府先进集体、市推进素质教育特殊贡献单位、沈阳市文明单位、沈阳市绿色学校、沈阳市首批体育特色学校、区政府标兵单位。学校正以文明的校风、严谨的教风、刻苦的学风创造着回中的现实和未来。
  二、招生计划(以市教育局公布指标为准)
  招收10个班,共计450人。公费生69人,指标到校生263人,体育特长生43人(男足17人,女篮13人,跆拳道13人),择校生75人。择校生收费10000元/年。
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
chenbei123456
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier

我要回帖

更多关于 2013烟台中考数学 的文章

随机推荐