也因为它(篮球)能使我高长与大黄 报纸糊墙的翻译

英语翻译我喜欢篮球,因为打完篮球后,我感到很愉快,而且它可以提高我的个人素质和精神.我喜欢乒乓球,因为多练习乒乓球,可以提高反应能力,而且乒乓球还是我们的国球.翻译成英文.我喜欢_百度作业帮
英语翻译我喜欢篮球,因为打完篮球后,我感到很愉快,而且它可以提高我的个人素质和精神.我喜欢乒乓球,因为多练习乒乓球,可以提高反应能力,而且乒乓球还是我们的国球.翻译成英文.我喜欢
英语翻译我喜欢篮球,因为打完篮球后,我感到很愉快,而且它可以提高我的个人素质和精神.我喜欢乒乓球,因为多练习乒乓球,可以提高反应能力,而且乒乓球还是我们的国球.翻译成英文.我喜欢篮球,因为打完篮球后,我感到很愉快,而且它可以提高我的个人素质和精神.我喜欢乒乓球,因为多练习乒乓球,可以提高反应能力,而且乒乓球还是我们的国球.翻译成英文.
I like basketball,because basketball over,I am very happy,and it can improve my personal qualities and spirit.I like table tennis,table tennis practice more because they can enhance the response capacity,and table tennis ball or our country.我给你翻译完了!快来看看吧!当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢打棒球 我最喜欢打篮球 因为它能使我快乐 我两周打一次 我最喜欢的运动员是姚明 因为他打篮球打得非常棒是什么意思?
我喜欢打棒球 我最喜欢打篮球 因为它能使我快乐 我两周打一次 我最喜欢的运动员是姚明 因为他打篮球打得非常棒
问题补充:
I like to play baseball I like to play basketball because it makes me happy I have two weeks to play one of my favorite player is Yao Ming playing basketball because he played great
I like to play baseball I most like to play basketball because it will make me happy I hit a two-week meeting is my favorite player Yao Ming because he was playing basketball and are very good
I like playing the baseball I most to like playing the basketball because it can cause me to be joyful the athlete who my two weeks hit time me most to like is Yao Ming because he plays the basketball to hit extremely good
I like playing basketball playing baseball is my favorite because it can make me happy I hit two weeks one of my favorite player is Yao Ming play basketball because he was playing great
I like playing the baseball I most to like playing the basketball because it can cause me to be joyful the athlete who my two weeks hit time me most to like is Yao Ming because he plays the basketball to hit extremely good
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我喜欢篮球运动,因为它不但可以为我们丰富课余生活,是一项锻炼机体的“有氧”运动,而且从中更可使我们学到诸如锲而不舍的精神与团队合作精神。是什么意思?
我喜欢篮球运动,因为它不但可以为我们丰富课余生活,是一项锻炼机体的“有氧”运动,而且从中更可使我们学到诸如锲而不舍的精神与团队合作精神。
问题补充:
I like basketball, because it not only for our after-school life, the body of an exercise, "aerobic" exercise, and which will enable us to learn, such as perseverance and team spirit.
I love basketball, since it not only can we be rich after-school life, it is a body of work out there is the "oxygen" campaign, but more can be made from which we have learned that such as perseverance, spirit of cooperation and team spirit.
I like the basketball movement, not only because it may enrich the after school life for us, is an exercise organism “has the oxygen” the movement, moreover may cause the spirit and the team cooperation spirit which we learn such as never say die.
I like basketball, because it not only to our rich extracurricular life, exercise is a body of "aerobic" exercise, and from which we learn to like the spirit of perseverance and team spirit.
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语演讲 关于篮球 达人hello everyone i wanna share one of my hobbies with everyone here ,+ ( 打篮球,因为它可以增强我的体质,交到更多的朋友,翻译这里、)+and can change my mood、、(接下来为大家带来一个_百度作业帮
英语演讲 关于篮球 达人hello everyone i wanna share one of my hobbies with everyone here ,+ ( 打篮球,因为它可以增强我的体质,交到更多的朋友,翻译这里、)+and can change my mood、、(接下来为大家带来一个
英语演讲 关于篮球 达人hello everyone i wanna share one of my hobbies with everyone here ,+ ( 打篮球,因为它可以增强我的体质,交到更多的朋友,翻译这里、)+and can change my mood、、(接下来为大家带来一个视频,请大家欣赏,)放完.This is all thank you就是翻译而已
playing basketball can help us to be more stronger,and make more friends.几年没摸英语了、、、、、、错了别骂
行,不错,很好,有潜力,是个好青年!!
这里的东西不错:.cn/u/
basketball that could strenghth my body better ,make more friends

我要回帖

更多关于 高长调 的文章

随机推荐