看看这个有没有溥待这个词语法错误啊。。。急。。。

【急】英语作文稿!!!帮我检查下有没有语法错误,并纠正,谢谢_百度知道
【急】英语作文稿!!!帮我检查下有没有语法错误,并纠正,谢谢
Harbin's traffic problems are serious.First of all, there are traffic jams. with the development of economy, most families can afford to buy cars. But when you are enjoying the freedom of selfdriving, the road is more and more crowded. Suddenly, you wouldn't be enjoyable anymore because you found yourself have been stuck in a traffic jam. Second, the road is not flat. Bad roads do harms to your car and you couldn't come to a sudden stop in bad weather. Third, some people disobey traffic rules. This kind of behaviour is the most dangerous and usually causes traffic accidents.
On the other hand, the subway engineering project of Harbin is under construction. It will make roads less congested. In a word, we should
make every effort to solve our traffic problems. As a student, what we can do is to follow traffic rules. Otherwise like walking or riding to school also helps. Let's make a contribution to improving Harbin's traffic. In this way, we'll live a safer(safe?) life.一定要快,麻烦大家了
提问者采纳
语法没啥问题 最后一个用safer是对的 强调improving前后对比嘛另外,个人觉得楼主着重强调私家车导致交通堵塞,路况和违反交通规则等问题一带而过
从第一句的are serious来看显得有点头重脚轻不过楼主的句型和条例很清晰。。。就这些了。。。^^
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
语法学的不错,就是写的有点拗口,多练练就好了
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙看看这篇自荐信有没有语法或表达方面的错误,帮忙改改,谢谢,急用在线等!_百度知道
请帮忙看看这篇自荐信有没有语法或表达方面的错误,帮忙改改,谢谢,急用在线等!
Cover letter Dear colleagues: Hello! Thank you very much during the busy schedule to reading my cover letter, I hope you can bring a surprise, My name is ***, studying at the ***, my education is undergraduate and professional electronics and information science and technology, Aged 24-year-old. In June 2007 I graduates form the University, I recommend myself to your company with sincere, hopeing to join the groups of your company, to achieve self-life, apply what they have learned and for the company's development,I will do my best. I study at electronic technology of all professional courses during the four years, familiar with the theory of commonly used analog and digital circuit and its applications, mastering the professional software AutoCAD、MaxPlus-Ⅱ、PROTEL, and the other hand of computer hardware and software for a considerable understanding and I can independent handling of PC hardware and software fault , The network knowledge I master the theory of seven-network-topology and it's application , understanding network architecture and principles,in the office software I master office family of software and Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. As a 2007 electronic engineering graduates, I owned the young and the knowledge. Young may mean that the lack of experience, but also means that young enthusiasm and vigor. I think the greatest strengths of mine is it's very carefully to face my business , and ability to learn more, during the University of my professional knowledge is not the best , but I success to achieve its objective of improving my ability to learn! The time for graduation practice in a very clear expression out of the internship period I am very confident, in practice when I reflected its own characteristics! I learn more and more training in the attitude in practice and exercise their ability to work, interpersonal skills and cultivate the spirit of collaboration groups. I have the honour to present a resume of mine, are shown in my experience, skills and qualifications.I can leave for interviews at any time. If appointed, may participate in the working week. Best Regard!
问题很多额。。哥哥。。我直接帮你改了Cover letter Dear colleagues:
Hello! Thank you very much for reading my cover letter during the busy schedule. I hope you can have a surprise. My name is ***, now studying at the ***. I am an undergraduateand(你的意思是你是本科生吧?其实外国人没有本科生这种说法,可能会不懂你的意思),and I am studying professional electronics and information science&technology, 24 years old(24-year-old只能做定语,不能做表语). In June 2007, I graduated from my university. I recommend myself to your company with sincereness, hoping to join the groups of your company and achieve my life goal. I will make the best of what I have learned and, for the company's development, I will do my best.
I studyed electronic technology of all professional courses during the four years, familiar with the theory of commonly used analog and digital circuit and its applications. I have mastered professional softwares such as AutoCAD、MaxPlus-Ⅱ、PROTEL. On the other hand ,I have a considerable understanding of computer hardwares and softwares so that I can independently handle PC hardware and software fault. I master the theory of seven-network-topology and it's application , understanding network architecture and principles. In the office software, I master office family of software and Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.
As a 2007 electronic engineering graduates, I own the young and the knowledge. Young may mean that the lack of experience, but also means enthusiasm and vigor. I think the greatest strengths of mine is, first, I face my business very carefully, second, my ability to learn more——during the university years, my professional knowledge is not the best , but I succeeded in achieving the objective of improving my ability to learn! The time for graduation practice in a very clear expression out of the internship period I am very confident, in practice when I reflected its own characteristics! I learn more and more training in the attitude in practice and exercise their ability to work, interpersonal skills and cultivate the spirit of collaboration groups. I have the honour to present a resume of mine, are shown in my experience, skills and qualifications.I can leave for interviews at any time. If appointed, may participate in the working week. Best Regards!我的意见是,如果你是给中国人看,那么够忽悠了,如果是正儿八经的给企业或者外国人看,你还是叫你英语好点的同学重新写一篇吧。。后面都改不下去了。。完全是Chinglish,而不是English了。。
其他类似问题
自荐信的相关知识
其他1条回答
Hand in your exercise books right now, children.” The teacher said
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急,帮我看一下这篇英语作文有没有什么语法问题,帮我修改下,在线等_百度知道
急,帮我看一下这篇英语作文有没有什么语法问题,帮我修改下,在线等
急,帮我看一下这篇英语作文有没有什么语法问题,我觉得不太对,帮我修改下,在线等:职业选择是一个很重要的选择,可能影响你的一生。所以,一定要选择你最喜欢的或者你最擅长的职业。对于我来说,我最喜欢的职业是企业经理,我想我最擅长的也会是这个,但是,想当一名经理并不是那么容易的。首先,我要学习很多这方面的相关知识,一个经理必须学识广博。其次,我要学会与人交流,对于一个经理来说这是很重要的。我会努力朝这方面发展的,我要学的东西还很多。我想我会成为一个出色的经理的。Career choice is a very important choice , may affect your lifetime. Occupation that you possibly are good at most therefore, must choose you liking it most. As for me, my most delighted occupation is an enterprise manager , I think that I am expert in most also may be this。 but, wants to think that one manager is really not so easy. Relevance knowledge that first, I ask to study many this aspect, necessary learning of a manager is extensive. Secondly, I ask learn to communicate with person , this is very important as for a manager. I am able to make great efforts to develop towards this aspect , I ask the thing learning to return many back. I think that I will become a outstanding manager.
提问者采纳
Career choice is very important,and may affect your lifetime. Therefore,please make sure that the occupation you choose is the one you are good at or you like most. As for me,the occupation i like most is an enterprise manager . I think that I will be an expert in this field. However, being a manager is really not so easy. Relevant knowledge comes first. I set down to studying as much as i can in this area, because necessary learning of a manager is extensive. Secondly, I have to learn to communicate with others ,which is also very important for a manager. I am able to make great efforts to develop it towards my goal. Admittedly, there is a long way to achieve it.After all, I think that I will become an outstanding manager.按照你的原文改的累死,大概就是这个样子……不光语法错误,用词问题很大……请问你什么英语水平?初中?高中?要不我帮你另写一篇吧……
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
对于我来说,我最喜欢的职业是企业经理,我想我最擅长的也会是这个, 但是,想当一名经理并不是那么容易的。首先,我要学习很多这方面的相关知识,一个经理必须学识广博。其次,我要学会与人交流,对于一个经理来说这是很重要的。我会努力朝这方面发展的,我要学的东西还很多。 我想我一定会成为一个出色的经理的。 Career choice is a very important choice , possibility affects your lifetime. Occupation that you possibly are good at most therefore, must choose you liking it most. As for me, my most delighted occupation is an enterprise manager , I think that I am expert in most also may be this, but, think that serving as one manager is really not so easy. Relevance knowledge that first, I ask to study many this aspect, necessary learning of a manager is extensive. Secondly, I ask learn to communicate with person , this is very important as for a manager. I am able to make great efforts to develop towards this aspect , I ask the thing learning to return many back. I think that I will become a outstanding manager.一
的作文是 Career choice is a very important choice, which may affect your life. Therefore, we must choose your favorite or your best job. For me, my favorite job is the business manager, I think I will be best at this, However, If you want to be a manager is not so easy. First of all, I have to learn a lot of knowledge, a manager must be broad knowledge. Secondly, I would like to learn to live with people exchanges, for a manager, this is very important. I will work hard towards the development in this field, I would like to learn a lot. I think I will become an excellent manager
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!请大家帮我看看这封合作信有没有什么语法错误?或者怎么表达更好些?_百度知道
急!请大家帮我看看这封合作信有没有什么语法错误?或者怎么表达更好些?
We hereby declare that XXXXXLtd.Located at Room xxxx, 5/F,XXXXXCentre,XXXX On XXXXXRoad, XXXXN.T.,Hong Kong.and Tel:+(XXXXXXX, as our export partnership to obtain orders of the LCD TV products for Russian market. This letter of cooperative authorization grants the authority to the XXXXX is an export window in Hong Kong named above to represent us,to send quotation,Specification and negotiate the business terms with the Russian customers.
提问者采纳
We here to declare that XXXXXLtd.Located at Room xxxx, 5/F,XXXXXCentre,XXXX On XXXXXRoad, XXXXN.T.,Hong Kong.and Tel:+(XXXXXXX, as our expert partnership to obtain orders of the LCD TV products for Russian market. This letter of cooperative authorization grants the authority to the XXXXX is an export window in Hong Kong named above to represent us,to send quotation,Specification and negotiate the business terms with Russian customers.这是改过的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法 的文章

随机推荐