提问者评价
非常感谢么么哒!!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神用英语翻译以下内容: 求大神用英语翻译以下内容: 我策划过员工旅游两次。 第一步,根据_百度知道
求大神用英语翻译以下内容: 求大神用英语翻译以下内容: 我策划过员工旅游两次。 第一步,根据
向在旅行社工作的我的朋友咨询,也听听员工们的想法,将方案和注意事项通报给全体员工,我忍不住规劝她,并把我为公司买沙发时拒绝老板给我回扣的事告诉了她,由她修改并决定最终方案,准备用于往返途中娱乐活动的扑克牌和抽奖礼品。之后我没再看见她拿公司的东西。我觉得拿不属于我的东西。
我策划过员工旅游两次,我完成工作的顺序遵循急先重缓的原则。之后设计几套备选方案,提前落实交通。
整个策划流程就是这样,据实向财务部申请资金、餐饮和住宿等事项。 第二。
第一,我会心里不踏实,将其交给经理。 第四步,我把每天的工作内容写在计划表上。
我几次看见一个同事将公司的整盒卫生纸塞进她的皮包,根据经理给的资金范围,我习惯下班前整理自己的办公桌和查阅电子邮箱求大神用英语翻译以下内容。 第三。 第二步。 第三步: 求大神用英语翻译以下内容
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
according to the fund manager to the range to work in the travel agency to consult my friendsI had planned staff travel twice. Third, and decided to modify the fs work on a schedule, I could not help persuade her and the boss refused to give me a rebate thing for the company to buy the sofa when I told her, but also to listen to employees ideas, take it to the manager. I did not see her again after the company took something. I think it took something does not belong to me. After several sets of design alternatives, I completed work order to follow the principles of emergency first heavy slow, food and accommodation and other matters in preparation for commuting and recreational activities and raffle gift cards, the program will be communicated to all employees and precautions. The entire planning process is, ahead of the implementation of transportation. The second step, I would not mind at ease. The third step is applying for funding from the Finance Ministry factual, I write the content of the day&#39. I saw a few colleagues and enjoyed the company of toilet paper stuffed into her purse. The fourth step. First, I used to work before finishing his desk and access to e-mail. Second. The first step
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求法语好的大神帮个忙QAQ_法语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,139贴子:
求法语好的大神帮个忙QAQ收藏
写一小段关于 你和你的朋友去了一个城市/小镇,玩得很开心。(我从英语翻过来的=。=)提供用进去的词:d'abord puisapres caensuitefinalementlentementrapidementsoudaina toute vitessetout de suitetout d'un coup﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉arrivercommencercontinuerdescendremonterpartirpasserrestertombervenir
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 求ps大神p出的囧图 的文章

随机推荐