what the pipa sailovebaby是什么歌歌

狐狸歌 现场版 - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say)_高清在线观看_百度视频
订阅精彩视频,请
&&努力加载中...
狐狸歌 现场版 - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say)
播放:364525次请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
/up/mp3/D7D7DB.mp3
1.【みーちゃん】The Fox(What Does The Fox Say?)外链到QQ空间背景音乐歌曲链接
2.【みーちゃん】The Fox(What Does The Fox Say?)歌曲链接mp3下载和在线试听顺畅播放
3.【みーちゃん】The Fox(What Does The Fox Say?)这首歌曲链接由网友上传提供分享
4.【みーちゃん】The Fox(What Does The Fox Say?)推荐给你朋友,有你们的支持我们会更加强大
上传者IP:182.147.52.133 上传时间: 11:59:12
音乐名称:
音乐大小:3.22mb
外链次数:1
外链地址:/up/mp3/D7D7DB.mp3
《》在线视听
【みーちゃん】The Fox(What Does The Fox Say?).mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。copyright &
all rights reserved .歌手:《The FOX (What Does The Fox Say)》相似歌曲The FOX (What Does The Fox Say)歌词The FOX (What Does The Fox Say) LRC歌词& 56流行音乐网 浙ICP备号-1歌词开头大概是you got the please..what bill they say...another day老英文歌男的唱的,挺火的_百度知道
歌词开头大概是you got the please..what bill they say...another day老英文歌男的唱的,挺火的
而且大街总放~节奏感挺强的~开头先是两句yeah不是On Top of the World~这个歌挺老!谢谢高手们了、yeah!很着急,真的是很熟悉的歌曲
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
歌手:Blue 专辑:All Rise Yo, yo Yo, yo Your honour please Gotta believe what I say (say) What I will tell (tell) Happened just the other day (day) I must confess (confess) 'Cos I've had about enough (enough) I need your help (help) Got to make this here thing stop (stop) Baby I swear I tell the truth (uhuh) About all the things you used to do (come on) And if you thought you had me fooled (come on) I'm tellin' you now objection overruled Here we go (oh baby) One for the money and the free rides It's two for the lie that you denied All rise (all rise) All rise (all rise, all rise) Three for the calls you've been making It's four for the times you've been faking All rise (I'm gonna tell it to your face) All rise (I rest my case) You're on the stand (stand) With your back against the wall (wall) Nowhere to run (run) And nobody you can call (call) oh no I just can't wait (wait) Now the case is open wide (wide) You'll try to pray (pray) But the jury will decide (decide) (oh baby) So step back 'cos you don't know this cat I know deep down that you don't want me to react I lay low leaving all my options open The decision of the jury has not been spoken Step in my house you find that your stuff has gone (gone) But in reality to whom does the stuff belong I bring you into court to preach my order And you know that you overstep the border, uhuh All rise It's two for the lie that you denied (ooooh) All rise (all rise) All rise (all rise, all rise) Three for the calls you've been making (yeah) It's four for the times you've been faking All rise (all rise, all rise) All rise (all rise, all rise) One for the money and the free rides (what you say) It's two for the lie that you denied (can't you pay) All rise (what you've done) All rise Three for the calls you've been making (what you say) It's four for the times you've been faking (can't you pay) All rise (what you've done) All rise (where you've gone) One for the money and the free rides It's two for the lie that you denied (ohhh) All rise (ohhh) all rise (uhuh uhuh) Three for the calls you've been making It's four for the times you've been faking I said all rise I'm gonna tell it to your face All rise, I rest my case (uhuh uhuh)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《狐狸之歌》What Does the Fox Say?
给作者投票
相关视频连播
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用