kate and i什么goodgood chicken friendd.

Kate is my good friend .同意句Kate is a good friend_____ ______._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Kate is my good friend .同意句Kate is a good friend_____ ______.
Kate is my good friend .同意句Kate is a good friend_____ ______.
Kate and I are good friends.
同意上一位同志的Kate and I are good friends. 另补充一句 Kate is one of my good friends.
friend is Katekate and i什么good friend._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
kate and i什么good friend.
kate and i什么good friend.
kate and i are good friends4发现相似题当前位置:
>>>阅读理解 。Look at the girl. She is eleven. Her name is Wa..
阅读理解 。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& Look at the girl. She is eleven. Her name is Wang Fang. I am eleven, too. My name is Kate. Wang Fang and I are good friends. She is in Class Nine, Grade Seven. She is Number 8 in Row 5. am in Class Ten, Grade Seven. I am Number 9 in Row 5. We are at school today.1. How old is Wang Fang?A. She is nine.&&&&&&&&&& B. She is twelve.C. She is ten.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. She is eleven.2. Wang Fang and I are __________.A. girls&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. boysC. teachers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. t wins3. What grade are Wang Fang and I in?A. Grade Seven.&&&&&&&&&&B. Grade Eight.C. Grade Nine.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. We don't know.4. Wang Fang is my&&__________ .A. good teacher&&&&&&&&&& B. good friendC. brother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sister5. Where are Wang Fang and I today?A. In a park.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. At home.C. In the playground.&&&& D. At school.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解 。Look at the girl. She is eleven. Her name is Wa..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解 。Look at the girl. She is eleven. Her name is Wa..”考查相似的试题有:
11313729787454758164762164881266437当前位置:
>>>完形填空.Do you have any good friends? I have friendl Kate..
&&&&Do you have any good friends? I have friend && l&& Kate. She is not very tall. She has big beautiful && 2&& and she likes to wear a modern hairstyle(发型).It&&3&&her look beautiful.&&&&&Kate is a wonderful girl. She is honest and she can&&&&4&& my secrets, so I can tell her&& 5&&.&&She is also cheerful. When I am&&&&6&&&&,I always tell her about it and she helps me sovle the problem.Kate is hard-working and she studies very&&&& 7&&&& .She always helps the students who have && 8&& in their study. Many students never feel&&&& 9&& when they are with her.&&&& Kate will move__10&&&&Beijing with her parents next week. We may not see her very often.1 will miss her very much.
(&&&&)1.A.named&&&&&&(&&&&) 2.A.hand&&&&&&(&&&&) 3.A.gets&&&&&&(&&&&) 4.A.know&&&&&&(&&&&) 5.A.anything&&(&&&&) 6.A.happy&&&& (&&&&) 7.A.good&&&&&&(&&&&) 8.A.exercises (&&&&) 9.A.bored&&&& (&&&&)10.A.al&&&&&&&&
B. names&& B. face&&&&B. makes&& B. ask&&&& B.somethingB. clever&&B. well&&&&B. books&& B. excited B. for&&&&
C. name&& C. eyes&& C. wants&&C. bring&&C.nothing C. sad&&&&C. nice&& C. ways&& C. easy&& C. from&&
D. to name&& D. mouth&&&& D. takes&&&& D. keep&&&&&&D. it&&&&&&&&D. exciting&&D. fine&&&&&&D. problems&&D. quiet&&&& D. to&&&&&&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:同步题
1. A&&2. C&&3. B&&4. D&&5. A&&6. C&&7. B&& 8. D&&9. A&& 10. D
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空.Do you have any good friends? I have friendl Kate..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“完形填空.Do you have any good friends? I have friendl Kate..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 i have a good friend 的文章

随机推荐