仁爱英语·同步练习册(七年级上数学练习册册)56.57页

仁爱英语 同步练测考 七年级下 Unit5_中华文本库
第1页/共36页
文本预览:
同步练测考
同步练习与测试
同步练习册
Unit 5 根据句意完成下列句子,每空一词。
你通常怎么去上班?__________ __________ you usually go to work? 我的妈妈总是乘公交车去上班 My mother__________goes to work ________________ ________________。 I like to go to school_______________ ________________. 我喜欢步行去上学。 Tom, __________ __________ __________ dinner. Tom,该吃晚饭了。 5—祝你周末愉快!—你也是。—Happy weekend! —____________ _____________ ____________ ____________.
根据提示写单词
1 2 3 4 5 ( ( ( ( ( Lucy often goes to Beijing by_____________(火车) Ms. Brown____________(总是,一直)goes to work by bike. ---How does Mr. li go to England? ---He goes there by_______(飞机) Mr Wang often goes to Qingdao from Dalian by______________(轮船) Let’s meet at the school_____________(大门)then go shopping. )1 --Your hair looks very cool!---_________. A You’re welcome. B Thank you. C It doesn’t matter. D The same to you. )2 ---____do you usually come to school?—By subway. A What B How C When D Where )3 Tom lives next to the school, so he goes to school____. A on foot B by bus C By ship D by train )4 --How____your mother____to work every day? ---By bus. A go B goes C goes C go )5 ---____your classmates often___to school by bus? ---Yes, they do. A D comes B Do; come C D come D Do; comes )1 )2 )3 )4 )5 How does your brother usually go to work? Happy New Year1 Do you often get up at 6 o’clock? It’s time for class. Your new coat looks very nice! A OK, let’s go,. B Thank you C By subway D The same to you. E Yes, I do.
找对应答语
用适当介词填空
1 Come_______, Lucy. It’s time for breakfast. 2 Does David usually come to school_________foot? 3---Happy New Year! ---The same________you. 4 Mary wants to meet Jim______the school gate. 5 Jack often comes to school______subway.
( ( ( ( ( )1 )2 )3 )4 )5 A Oh, it’s time for school. Wow! Your T-shirt looks so cool. Nice to see you again. How do you come to Beijing? Do you usually go to school by bike? B A By train B Me,too. C No, I don’t. D Thanks a lot. E OK,Let’s go.
补全对话 1/45
A It’s time for class. C It looks very coll. E Nice to see you again.
B How about you? D Do you often come to school by bike?
A: Hi! Lily. Welcome back to school.________1________. B: Thank you. Nice to see you, too. A: Wow, you have a new bike.___2_______ B: Thank you very much. A: ____3______ B:Yes, I do.____4______ A:I usually come to school by bike,too. But sometimes by bus. B:That’s good. Oh, our teacher is coming. ____5______ A: OK. Let’s go. 1 ______________2 ______________3 ______________4 ______________5 ______________
选择 ( ( ( ( (
)1 ---What do you usually do in the evening?---I usually_____TV at home. A look B look a
第1页/共36页
寻找更多 ""仁爱版 英语同步练习册 七年级 上册 2012年版
开&&&&&&本:
页&&&&&&数:
字&&&&&&数:
I&&S&&B&&N:
售&&&&&&价:5.00元
品&&&&&&相:
运&&&&&&费:内蒙古自治区巴彦淖尔市临河区
挂号印刷品:5.00元
上书时间:
店铺名称:
店主昵称:
店铺等级:
拍卖等级:
卖家信誉:
卖家好评率:
实名认证:
担&保&&金:219元
地&&&&&&址:内蒙古巴彦淖尔市
开通时间:
商品分类:
关 键 字:
品相描述:
有大量字迹
详细描述:
您可能感兴趣的商品
&书店新讯:新上一批私人藏书,价低品好,欢迎选购&!
Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号
购物车共有0件商品,合计:0.00元
商品已成功添加到收藏夹!报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
仁爱英语八年级上册同步练习册答案
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  Topic 2 What sweet music!  Section A  I.1-5 BCCAB  II.1. price 2. concert 3. lending 4. language 5. tapes 6. violin  III.1. paid 2. myself 3. working 4. singers 5. instruments  IV. 1-5 DACEB  Section B  I.1-6 BCABBA  II.1. to say 2. quickly 3. musicians 4. them 5. exciting  III.1-5 BABBC  IV.1. is exciting 2. taught me how 3.used to, listening to music 4. plays &the drum well  Section C  I.1-5 CCCAA  II.1. members 2. directors 3. weight 4. height 5.continued  III.1-5 ACCAC 6-10 ACABC  Section D  I. 1-5 CABBA  II. 1. lovely 2. Everybody 3. carefully 4. height 5. birthday  III. 1. carefully 2. to buy 3. hobbies 4. pleasant 5. myself  IV. 1. What a 2. How 3. What 4. How 5. What an  V . 1. Could, lend 2. is famous for 3. set up 4. went on, went on with  5. spent, on / paid, for  VI. 1-5 CABCC  VII. One possible version  My name is Xu Yang. I was born on January 14, 1995. My hometown is in &Guangdong, but I live in Hainan. I like Hainan because the weather here is very &nice. I am a tall boy. I am 160 cm in height. We go to school from Monday to &Friday. We have six classes every day. I have many hobbies, such as listening to &music, dancing, playing the piano and collecting stamps. Collecting stamps is my &favorite. In my spare time, I share the stamps with my classmates and friends. I &like my school life.  Topic 3 What were you doing from seven to nine yesterday?  Section A  I . 1-5 CCBAC  II .1. radio 2. planting 3. ducks 4. practice 5. showers  III. 1. is cooking 2. were playing 3. are eating 4. wasn’t dancing 5. Did, &go 6. to swim  IV. 1. I was, I wasn’t 2. What was, doing 3. What were ,doing 4. Were, &planting  Section B  I. 1. agree with sb. 2. make faces 3. be angry with sb. 4. say sorry to sb. &5. make the classmates laugh 6. nothing serious  Ⅱ. 1-6 AACCBB  III .1. sad 2. laugh 3. handsome 4. pleasant 5. agree 6. faces  IV. 1. were watching 2. pleasant 3. useful 4. do 5. happily  V. 1-5 CEBAD  Section C  I. 1-6 BCBCBA  II. 1. Before 1800, many people spent one day a week at church.  2. On Monday morning, they felt too tired to work.  3. In 1930, most American offices were closed on Saturday afternoons.  4. Kangkang was cleaning the floor at 8:00 yesterday afternoon.  III. 1. to have 2. closed 3. were shopping 4. to go 5. unhappy  IV. 1-5 BDAEC  Section D  I. 1-6 BBCAAC  II. 1. factories 2. dishes 3. useful 4. laugh 5. happily  III . 1. closed 2. happily 3. playing 4. beginning 5. were visiting  IV. 1. made faces 2. was taking a shower 3. came into, were reading 4. was, &angry with  5. agreed with  V. 1-5 CBABC  VI .One possible version  Mike’s family were very busy after work. At 5:30 p.m., Mike was taking a &shower. His father was washing his car while his mother was washing clothes. At &6:00 p.m., Mike was washing his socks. His father was reading newspapers while &his mother was cooking. At 6:30 p.m., they were having supper together. At 7:30, &Mike was doing homework. His father was sweeping the floor while his mother was &doing the dishes.
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号加载中,请稍候...
加载中,请稍候...
京 东 价:
¥5.50 [5.1折][定价:¥10.90]
温馨提示:
其它类似商品
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
正在加载中,请稍候...
初中英语同步练习册:初中1年级(下册)
¥5.50 [5.1折]
查找同类商品
  《初中英语同步练习册》是依据《英语》(新标准)高中教材开发的配套教辅产品,全面贯彻国家《英语课程标准》对中学英语学习所提出的各项要求。
  《初中英语同步练习册》是依据《英语》(新标准)高中教材开发的配套教辅产品,全面贯彻国家《英语课程标准》对中学英语学习所提出的各项要求。  本书特色  ?紧扣新课标,涵盖语言知识及四项语言技能,增强语言综合运用能力。  ?配合教材模块进度,具有检测、评估、总结的功能。  ?突出基础性、过程性、针对性,适合各层次学生使用。  ?在语境中学习英语,内容活泼,配有插图,增强学生学习英语的兴趣。  ?语言地道准确,材料鲜活,听力部分由英语专家录音。  本书配有录音带一盒(单独附费购买)
placesModule
FestivalModule
PlansModule
futureModule
countryModule
adventureRevision
Planes,boats
trainsModule
lifeModule
timeModule
historyModule
heroesModule