英语翻译‘你认为好习惯的重要性重要吗’

为什么你认为学习英语很重要?(能帮我翻译一下这篇文章吗?)
为什么你认为学习英语很重要?(能帮我翻译一下这篇文章吗?)
我认为学习英语对每个人而言都很重要。首先,如果你能说英语,你能与外国人做生意,挣很多钱。其次,如果你能说英语你能交到很多朋友。那会给你很多乐趣。第三,如果你能学好英语,你能在英语测验中取得高分,能使你的父母和老师觉得欣慰。第四,如果你能学好英语还能去国外学习。然后你能获得更多的知识,学习西方的文化传统,更好的吸收中西方德育体系。最后,如果学好英语,你能获得一份很好的职业,获得高薪。那就意味着你能享受高质量的生活。
不区分大小写匿名
I think learning English is important for everyone. First of all, if you can speak English, you can do business with foreigners to earn a lot of money. Second, if you can speak English you will get a lot of friends. It will get you so fun. Third, if you can learn English well, you can get high marks in English tests and
make your parents and teachers feel happy. Fourth, if you can learn English well you can go to study abroad. Then you can get more knowledge, learning the Western cultural tradition, and better absorption of the moral system of the West. Finally, if you learn English well, you can get a very good job, get paid.That means you can enjoy the high quality of life.
I think that learning English is important to everyone.At first,if you can speak English,you are capable to do business with foreigners and make a lot of money.Secondly,if you can speak English,you will make more friends.What' more,that will bring you much happiness,Thirdly.if you can speak English,you will get high scores in the exam and make your parents and your teachers happy.Fourthly,if you have learned English very well,you can learn it abroad and then you obtain more knowledge.You can learn western culture and trandition and have a good chance to get the system of mental learning.At last,if you learn English well.you can have a good job and earn a lot.That means you can keep a
high pace of life.
仅作参考哈
In my view, I think learning English is very important to every one. First, if you can speak English, you can have business with foreigners and then make a lot of money. Next, you can make plenty of friends through English. The third, learning English well promiss you high score in the test, which can comfort your parents and teachers. The fourth one , you can go aborad
as well and
gain more knowledge .And in the further education you are able to learn the tranditional culture of the western world and get into the advanced system of education once you can leeran English well. Finally, you can get a good job with the help of
good English skills, which means you're going to live a life of high quality.
I think learning English is important for everyone. First of all, if you can speak English, you can do business with foreigners to earn a lot of money. Second, if you can speak English you handed a lot of friends. That will give you a lot of fun. Third, if you can learn English, you can get high marks in English tests can make your parents and teachers feel happy. Fourth, if you can learn English can go to study abroad. Then you can get more knowledge, learning the Western cultural tradition, and better absorption of the moral system of the West. Finally, if you learn English, you can get a very good job, get paid. That means you can enjoy the high quality of life。这就是翻译了。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家我认为提高你的英语口语水平很重要(用英语翻译)
我认为提高你的英语口语水平很重要(用英语翻译)
I think it is raise to important your English speaking
其他回答 (2)
我认为提高你的英语口语水平很重要
I think you raise the level of spoken English is very important
I think it so important to improve your oral English.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家我认为自信心非常重要,你觉得能?英语翻译_百度知道
我认为自信心非常重要,你觉得能?英语翻译
提问者采纳
那个人给个极品飞车9JP存档要全部车好生涯0,,随便给个修改器就谢谢了~,,,
其他类似问题
自信心的相关知识
其他4条回答
what about you,,I think confidence is very important,
嗯 1楼的可以了
As far as I'm concerned / In my opinion / In my eyes / I think ,confidence is very important / counts a lot . What / How about you?简单翻译如上,希望帮到你!
可以翻译为:I think self-confidence is very important, you think?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在学习英语中,你认为最重要的方法是什么?用英语回答,顺便用中文翻译下。
在学习英语中,你认为最重要的方法是什么?用英语回答,顺便用中文翻译下。
不区分大小写匿名
I&& think&&& the&&& banic&&&& way&& is&&&& to&&&& read&&&&&& English&&&& every&&&&& morning&&&&& and&&&&& remember&&& your&&& gramar.&&& It's&&&&&& very&&&& important&&&&&&& for&&&& your&&&&&& English&&&&&&&&&to&&&&& learn&&&&&& well.
汉语翻译是:我认为最重要的方法是每天早上读英语并且背你的语法。它对于你学好英语来说非常重要。
The most important way to learn a foreign language is to put yourself into a situation full of that kind of language. There is no access to it. Repeatedly reciting is another way for learning a new language.
I think the most important
of study English is your own attitude and work hard about yourself.You shout read more,listen more,write more and speak motre.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家翻译题 用英语说了 1.我认为我有点不健康。 2. 我的好习惯帮我保持健康。_百度知道
翻译题 用英语说了 1.我认为我有点不健康。 2. 我的好习惯帮我保持健康。
I think I'm not quite myself/fit (these days).My good habit keeps me fit/healthy.这两句话中都有“健康”,health,healthy是最常用。但是fit一般更地道点。另外 &be oneself&也比一般的 &be healthy&要好。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1.I think I'm not healthy。2.My good habits help me keep healthy。
I think I'm not healthy。My habit to help me to keep healthy。
I think I am a bit unhealthy.My good habits help me stay healthy.
保持健康的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 重要的英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐