初中英语完形填空空 i walked a couple

/3当前文档不支持在线查看,请下载使用!该会员上传的其它文档:6 p.6 p.7 p.8 p.8 p.14 p.13 p.8 p.10 p.8 p.9 p.12 p.8 p.9 p.12 p.9 p.0 p.11 p.12 p.20 p.14 p.12 p.16 p.10 p.宁夏银川二中2012届高考英语百日冲刺完形填空精选系列(二)完型填空(1)A..宁夏银川二中2012届高考英语百日冲刺完形填空精选系列(二)完型填空(1)Acoupleofyearsago,Iwenttoalady’sdrugstoretobuysomevitamins.Uponenteringthestore,I??1??thattherewasanelectronickeyboardonastandlea宁夏银川二中2012届高考英语百日冲刺完形填空精选系列(二)相关文档专题pptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoc关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信求完形填空,以It was a cloudy morning when we left home.I walked alongside开头,找到原文也行,急!_百度知道
求完形填空,以It was a cloudy morning when we left home.I walked alongside开头,找到原文也行,急!
是高三英语
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
江苏徐州第一次质检
兄弟,你是哪学校的?我沭中的,我同学的答案:BCBAC.AAADA .CA CDD.BBAAD ,不要感谢哥!哥本善良
你能对你的问题进行一下补充吗?完全读不懂。
其他类似问题
完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2012届高考英语完形填空精练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
23页免费8页2下载券6页4下载券20页4下载券44页4下载券 11页1下载券55页免费5页4下载券16页1下载券16页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页2下载券9页4下载券10页免费5页免费6页免费
2012届高考英语完形填空精练|21届​高​考​英​语​完​形​填​空​精​练
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?完形填空阅读理解专练30-第2页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
完形填空阅读理解专练30-2
Onenight,alittlebeforeni;“Driveon”,hesaid.“I’vego;“I’madoctor,”saidJohnson;Amileoutofthetownheorder;Itwasaftertwoo’clockinth;“Ididmybest,”saidDrJohns;Theywalkedintothewaiting;“Mr.S
 COne night, a little before nine o’clock, Dr Johnson was answering a telephone call. He was asked to go and give an operation to a very sick boy at once. The boy was in a small hospital in Glens Falls, sixty miles away from Dr Johnson’s city C Albany. The boy had hurt himself in a traffic accident. His wife was in danger, but his family was so poor that they could not pay the doctor anything. After he heard all this, Dr Johnson was driving carefully. He thought that he could get to the hospital before 12 o’clock. A few minutes later, the doctor’s car had to stop for a red light at a crossing. Suddenly a man in an old black coat opened the door of the car and got in.“Drive on”, he said. “I’ve got a gun (枪).”“I’m a doctor,” said Johnson, “I’m on my way to a hospital to operate on a very sick…” “Don’t talk,” said the man in the old black coat, “Just drive.”A mile out of the town he ordered the doctor to stop the car and get out. Then the man drove on down the road. The doctor stood for a moment in the snow. After half an hour, Dr Johnson found a telephone and called a taxi. At the railway station he learned that the next train to Glens Falls would not leave until 12 o’clock.It was after two o’clock in the morning when the doctor arrived at the hospital in Glens Falls. Miss Clarke, a nurse, was waiting for him.“I did my best,” said Dr Johnson. Miss Clarke said, “The boy died an hour ago.”They walked into the waiting room. There sat the man in the old black coat, with his head in his hands.“Mr. Shute,” said Miss Clarke to the man, “this is Dr Johnson. He had come all the way from Albany to try to save your boy.”1. From the story we know it took Dr Johnson _________ to get to the hospital.A. 12 hours
B. 7 hours2. Dr Johnson was late because __________.A. there was something wrong with his carB. a strange man made it hard to driveC. a strange man drove his car awayD. the train to Glens Falls was late3. From the story we know Dr Johnson _________.A. was a good man, he didn’t care for the moneyB. hurt himself on the way to Glens FallsC. did the operation and boy was savedD. wouldn’t do the operation until the boy’s family paid the money4. The man in a black coat __________.A. hit the boy and ran awayC. was the boy’s father
B. took the boy to the hospital D. was the real doctor C. only 1 hour
D. about 5 hours5. The man in black would feel __________ in the end.A. happy and pleased
B. regretful(悔恨) and sadC. worried and angryD. tired and hungryD. The Singing DoctorNick Petrella is a doctor in Montreal. He works 60 hours a week. He has to take care of 159 patients a week in the hospital and at his office. He’s been a doctor for ten years.Dr. Petrella gives his patients good medical advice. But he doesn’t just tell his patients what to do. He also sings to them on television! Dr. Petrella has his own TV show. The doctor starts the show with a song and then gives medical advice. He explains a medical problem or disease in simple language. After that, he sings another song.Dr. Petrella produces and performs in his own show every week. The program is very popular with his patients and with people who enjoy his singing. His dream is to perform(表演) in Las Vegas. His favorite songs are love songs, and he has a small disk of love songs that he wrote. Dr. Petrella says, “I always loved to sing. All my problems are gone when I sing.” But when Dr. Petrella was young, his father didn’t want him to be a singer, so he went to medical school.Some people tell Dr. Petrella he can help people more as a doctor. But Dr. Petrella says he helps people when he sings, too. “I like to make people smile. Sometimes it’s difficult to make a sick person smile. Medicine and entertainment(娱乐) both try to do the same thing. They try to make people feel good.”1. Dr. Petrella works 60 hours a week, because he ____________________.A. gives his patients medical adviceC. sings on television
B. takes care of 159 patients a week
D. has his own TV show2. Dr. Petrella _____________________, so he is called a singing doctor.A. has been a doctor for ten years
B. always loved to singC. is popular with his patients
D. also sings to his patients on TV3. In his TV show, Dr. Petrella ___________________.A. sings and gives medical advice
B. sings about different diseasesC. starts to explain diseases with a song
D. sings love songs he wrote4. Dr. Petrella’s show is popular ________________.A. in Las Vegas.
B. at medical schoolC. with people who like his singing
D. with patients in Montreal5. Dr. Petrella says he likes to __________________.A. help people sing
B. make people feel betterC. do the same thingD. make difficult people smileE. 66 Days at SeaA couple from Miami, Bill and Simone Bultler, spent sixty-six days in a life-raft(救生艇) in the seas of Central America after their boat sank.Twenty-one days after they left Panama in their boat, Siboney, they met some whales. “They started to hit the side of the boat,” said Bill, “and then suddenly we heard water.” Two minutes later, the boat was sinking. They jumped into the life-raft and watched the boat go under the water.
For twenty days they had tins of food, biscuits, and bottles of water. They also had a fishing-line and a machine to make salt water into drinking water C two things which saved their lives. They caught eight to ten fish a day and ate them raw(生的). Then the line broke. “So we had no more fish until something very strange happened. Some sharks came to feed, and the fish under the raft were afraid and came to the surface. I caught them with my hands.”About twenty ships passed them, but no one saw them. After fifty days at sea their life-raft was beginning to break up. Then suddenly it was all over. A fishing boat saw them and picked them up. They couldn’t stand up. So the captain(船长) carried them onto his boat and took them to Costa Rica. Their two months at sea was over.1. Bill and Simone were travelling _____________ when they met some whales.A. in a life-raft
B. in Miami
C. in Siboney
D. in Panama2. The whales hit the side of the boat, and then ____________.A. they broke the side of the boat B. they brought in a lot of waterC. they pulled the boat
D. they went under the water3. After their boat sank , the couple ______________.A. jumped into the life-raft
B. heard waterC. watched the boat go under water D. stayed in the life-raft4. During their days at sea, ___________ saved their lives.A. tins of food and bottles of water B. a fishing-line and a machineC. whales and sharks
D. twenty passing ships5. When they saw the fishing boat which later picked them up, ____________.A. they were too excited to stand upB. they couldn’t wait to climb onto the boatC. their life-raft was beginning to break upD. they knew their two months at sea would be over FFrom a plane we can see the fields, cities, mountains or seas below. If we go into space, we see more and more of the earth. People and man-made satellites have been sent out into space to look at the earth carefully and people have learnt more about the earth in the last few years.The sea looks very beautiful when the sun is shining on it. But it can be very terrible when there is a strong wind.The sea is very big. It nearly covers three quarters of the earth. The sea is also very deep in some places. There is one place and at that place the sea is about 11 kilometers deep. The highest mountain in the world is about 9 kilometers high. If that mountain was put into the sea at that place, there would be still 2 kilometers of water above it!In most parts of the sea, there are many kinds of fishes and plants. Some live near the top of the sea. Others live deep down. There are also a lot of small living things, and lots of fishes live by eating them.The sea can be very cold. When people go down, the sea becomes colder and colder. Only some men can go down into the deep sea. But, in 1970, five women scientists (科学家) lived in the deep sea for fourteen days.1. This passage is_________.A. a short story
B. for science reading
C. a piece of news2. The sea covers about _______of the earth.A One third
B. One fourthThree fourths3. _______are not mentioned (提及) in this passage.A. IslandsLiving things4. Which of the following is NOT true?A. The sea is usually beautiful when the sun is shining.B. The sea is always very terrible when the wind blows hard. B. Fishes
D. D. a report
C. Two quartersC. The highest mountain is in the deepest place of the sea.D. The deeper the people go into the sea, the colder they will feel.5. The last sentence “But, in 1970, five women scientists lived in the deep sea for fourteen days.” means that________.A. women wanted to live in the deep sea for a long timeB. women could go deeper into the sea than menC. women liked living in the deep sea better than menD. women could do the same work as men 阅读理解参考答案A篇
5.D 包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、应用写作文书、行业资料、各类资格考试、专业论文、中学教育、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、完形填空阅读理解专练30等内容。 
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
 九年级英语完形填空与阅读理解专练完型填空 Mary did not( 1 )such sentences as “She is blue today.”, “You are yellow.”, “He has a( 2) thumb...
  高一英语阅读理解完形填空专练_英语_高中教育_教育专区。本资料来源于《七彩教育网》 高一英语阅读理解专练 Passage A 阅读理解 An old ...
  完形填空与阅读理解专练_英语_初中教育_教育专区。完形填空与阅读理解专练一.完形填空 We are going to take a test today. It will show if we are 1 to...
 中考英语专练(附带答案) 2012 中考英语专练(附带答案)完形填空、 ――完形填空、阅读理解 完形填空: ( 共十六篇) 完形填空: 第一部分 共十六篇) ①Several ...
  初三完形填空 阅读理解专项练习打三份 齐齐哈尔中考英语完型 阅读专练齐齐哈尔中考英语完型 阅读专练隐藏&& 完形填空 A Many people have to work __1__. ...
  八年级完型填空与阅读理解专项练习_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。八年级§ ... 八年级上册英语完形填空... 31页 3下载券 8A阅读理解与完形填空专... 20...
  七年级上册英语阅读理解和完形填空专练_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级上册英语阅读理解和完形填空专练7 上阅读理解和完形填空专练 (A) .阅读短文,...
  七年级英语下册 完形填空与阅读理解专练 新目标_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语 阅读理解 完形填空新目标英语七年级完形填空与阅读理解(一) A ...
  高考英语完形填空、阅读理解专项练习(附答案详解)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。... 高考英语完形填空专项练... 8页 免费 高考英语阅读理解及完形... 77页 ...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接

我要回帖

更多关于 中考完形填空 的文章

随机推荐