跪求Howie day的collide hellberg吉他谱

哪位英语强人把howie day唱的 《collide》歌词翻译成中文_百度知道
哪位英语强人把howie day唱的 《collide》歌词翻译成中文
以下是英文歌词:The dawn is breakingA light shining throughYou're barely wakingAnd I'm tangled up in youYeahdo do do do x 4I'm open, you're closedWhere I follow, you'll goI worry I won't see your faceLight up againEven the best fall down sometimeEven the wrong words seem to rhymeOut of the doubt that fills my mindI somehow findYou and I collidedo do do do x 4I'm quiet, you knowYou make a first impressionI've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mindEven the best fall down sometimeEven the stars refuse to shineOut of the back you fall in timeI somehow find You and I collideDon't stop hereI lost my placeI'm close behinddo do do do x 8Even the best fall down sometimeEven the wrong words seem to rhymeOut of the doubt that fills your mindYou finally findYou and I collidedo do do do x2Finally findYou and I collidedo do do do x 2You finally findYou and I collide谢谢了~
提问者采纳
黎明被打破一缕阳光透出你不仅仅醒着并且我和你缠在一起语气词“做做做做×4我打开,你闭合我做什么,你跟着做我担心我看不到你的脸从新点燃某一个时间把最好的秋天相等下来即使那错词看上去有旋律抛弃怀疑跟我心我不知何故发现你和我碰撞做做做做×4我平静下来,你知道你给我了第一印象我发现我恐惧的知道我总被你思想控制某一个时间把最好的秋天相等下来即使星星拒绝照耀在背后你及时倒下我不知何故发现你和我碰撞不要停在这我丢掉了我的地方我接近你的背后做做 做做×4某一个时间把最好的秋天相等下来即使那错词看上去有旋律抛弃怀疑跟我心你最后发现你和我碰撞做做 做做×4最后发现你和我碰撞做做 做做×4你最后发现你和我碰撞
提问者评价
谢谢了~~呵呵
其他类似问题
howie的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁了解这首单曲?。
418,745位听众
2,501,312次记录
最近收听趋势:
了解更多内容
收听、购买或分享
添加到音乐库
<b data-count=",501,312
次音乐记录
<b id="listenerCount" data-count="8,745
The dawn is breakingA light shining throughYou're barely wakingAnd I'm tangled up in you, yeah
Scrobbler iOS 版
一款全新的 iOS 音乐播放器,帮您重新发现自己拥有的音乐。
immer wieder gut !!!
& Even the best fall down
sometimes & .!
I am your proof .!
Now , that you have attained knowledge
Trust in our
LORD OF THE WORLDS
Allah Love .!
One of my all-time favourites. ??
This track is sooooooooo Gooooood, Love it! ?
extraordinary.....finally find you and i collide
even the best fall down sometimes...
Favorite &3
Great track
very deep and emotional...makes me think of &him&...I'm worried...&even the best fall down sometimes&...idk if he even knows I exist anymore... &/3
'I worry I wont see your face light up again'
i love this song:)
wow..!! i luv this song ever :)
Played at my wedding.
I hear less late s songs as we progress into the 2010s on the radio.
Scrubs always has the best music, and this is no exception. Beautiful song.
will always love this one :))
been there....done that....picked myself up...put bandages on....moved on
dam I wish I could play the guitar如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!下载到手机:
热门搜索:还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
Collide--Howie day
Collide--Howie day
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
(%)点击发表你的观点
06-24 05:5206-24 05:5406-24 06:3606-24 06:4806-24 06:4906-24 06:4906-24 06:4906-24 06:4906-24 06:4906-24 06:49
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2014 开心网

我要回帖

更多关于 collide howie day 的文章

随机推荐