数学八年级上册北大加强版报纸第17期答案3版
你拍题过来.报纸没有
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码小题1:A小题2:B试题分析:本题属于时事政治题。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中政治
来源:不详
题型:单选题
2013年我国取得辉煌的科技成就。据此回答下题。小题1:以下属于2013年我国取得的重大科技成就的有①第一颗高分辨率对地观测卫星“高分一号”成功发射②“嫦娥三号”首次实现月球软着陆③粮食产量“十连增”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&④成功研制出世界首台拟态计算机&&&&&&&A.①②③B.②③④C.①②④D.①②③④小题2:虽取得重大科技成就,但还应清醒地认识到我国正处于并将长期处于社会主义初级阶段,这是因为我国①现阶段社会生产力水平还比较低&&&&&&&②科学技术水平、民族文化素质还不够高③实现共同富裕还需要一个过程&&&&&&&&&④社会主义具体制度还不完善A.①②③B.①②④C.①③④D.②③④
“进百家门、听百家言、知百家事、解百家困、暧百家心”的党的群众实践活动有利于①构建社会主义和谐社会&&&&&&&&&&&&&②公民积极参与经济生活③建设社会主义精神文明&&&&&&&&&&&&&④早日实现我国共同理想A.①③④B.①②④C.②③④D.①②③
中共十八届三中全会于日闭幕,为期4天的全会听取讨论了习近平受中央政治局委托作的工作报告,审议通过《中共中央关于全面深化改革若干重大问题的决定》。全会强调全面深化改革,以促进社会公平正义,增进人民福祉为出发点和落脚点,进一步解放思想,解放和发展生产力,努力开拓中国特色社会主义事业更加广阔的前景。下列关于这次中共全会的认识你认为正确的是①中国共产党是领导中国特色社会主义的核心力量&②中国共产党代表中国最广大人民的利益&③中国共产党代表中国先进生产力的发展要求&④党领导我们坚定不移地推进改革A.①②③④B.①②③C.②③④D.①③④
题型:开放性试题
距离日马航MH370失联已有两个月,机上154名中国人,至今下落不明。事件发生后,习近平总书记、李克强总理第一时间指示搜救。中国动用了前所未有的力量,派出先进舰艇、飞机,组织21颗卫星,深海探测设备,形成海、空、天、潜四位一体的立体搜索网络。在马航失联客机的搜救行动中,国际社会出动了历史上最大规模的搜救队伍,已经有二十多个国家和地区投入上百艘舰船、几十架飞机展开搜救,提供信息。”请问上述材料体现了课本哪些观点?(至少三方面,6分)
题型:开放性试题
(14分)小明同学十分关注家乡的发展和进步,经常把有关安徽经济社会发展的新闻,记录在自己的一本《让发展多些幸福的味道》的日记本中,让我们摘录几则,共同分享。【转型升级】2013年,省政府印发《安徽省新型化工基地发展纲要(年)》,强调石化产业要稳增长、调结构、增效益,加快转型升级、提升综合实力,促进持续健康发展。(1)强调石化产业转型升级健康发展体现了安徽省政府贯彻落实____________发展观,实施&&&&&&&&&&&&&发展战略,走新型工业化发展道路。(2分)【创新驱动】日,安徽省科学技术奖励大会在合肥召开,省长王学军在讲话中指出:创新是发展的不竭动力,坚持把创新驱动发展战略摆在核心位置,全面推进创新型省份建设。(2)为建设创新型安徽,中学生能做些什么?(4分)【引领示范】日召开的安徽两会与往年不同,“标语横幅不悬挂了,鲜花地毯没有了,自助餐菜品菜式简约了,餐桌上还摆放了‘光盘’提醒卡。”代表们认为:节俭开会顺应了民意,两会代表要以身示范,引领广大党员干部和人民群众厉行节约。(3)“节俭开两会”体现了我们教材中的哪些观点?(4分)【奋辑争先】安徽今年将从国企改革、农村综合改革、财税体制改革等方面重点加快推进。同时营造良好的对外发展环境,在更大范围、更广领域、更高层次参与国际合作与竞争,努力提高我省对外开放的水平。(4)省委政府为什么要高度重视改革、扩大开放?(4分)
近年来,我国政府积极兑现减排的世界承诺,为遭遇灾害的国家提供紧急救援,参与联合国维和行动,携手与其他国家应对世界难题,谋求共同发展。这表明我国&&(&&&&)①坚持对外开放的基本国策 &&&&&&&②已跻身发达国家的行列③在国际舞台上发挥着重要作用 &&&④是一个合作、和平、负责任的国家A.①②④B.①②③C.②③④D.①③④
日凌晨,“嫦娥三号”发射成功。这充分显示了:A.中国军事实力居于世界首位B.中国日益增强的综合国力C.我国科技水平总体较高D.中国已成为具有全球影响的大国
设立国家最高科学技术奖,奖励科技工作者,是因为()①科学技术已成为推动经济发展的决定性因素②科学技术是第一生产力,它决定着生产力的发展水平③科学技术已成经为一切工作的中心④科学技术的发展,关键在人才,高素质的人才是一个国家最为重要的资源A.①②③B.①③④C.②③④D.①②④单元练习: |
月考、期中、期末试卷: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科辅导 |
单元练习: |
各科知识点 |
初中英语: |
中学生必看书目:
您当前所在位置:
2013秋八年级上册英语冀教版练习题带答案
为了帮大家提高英语成绩,小编在这里为大家整理了2013秋八年级上册英语冀教版练习题带答案,希望大家可以用心去看,去学习。
一、根据句意及汉语提示补全句中所缺单词。(每小题1分 计10分)
1. My mother isn&t a teacher, your mother isn&t a teacher,& ________.(也)
2. Can you give me a& _______(照片) of your family ?
3. He will be _____ (回来) home soon.
4. My son likes playing the _______(钢琴) very much.
5.Han Mei isn&t in the room , ______(也许)she is on the playground.
根据句意和所给的首字母用适当的词填空。
6. I want to borrow a book, but the librarian isn&t at the l_______.
7. My teacher knows lots of things. He is K________
8. We all went to the park e_____ Danny yesterday.&& because he& was doing his homework.
9. I like art best. Art is my f________ subject.
10. At school we study many s______such as English, Chinese,& maths and so on.
二、用括号里所给单词的适当形式填空。(每小题1分,计15分)
1. She ________(have) four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon.
2. I hate _______(eat) meat and eggs.
3. It&s very important ________( read) English in the morning.
4. Has Tom finished _________( read )& the book?
5. The boy _______(name) Li Hai looks like my cousin Wang Lin.
6. September 10th is________(teacher) Day.
7. We are all ________(interest) in playing computer games?
8. It's time ______(go) to bed.
9. The _______ (interest) story made us laugh.
10. It&s fun ______( watch) football match.
11 Miss Zhang often asks me _________(do) homework every& evening
12 Would you like_________(go) and have a drink?
13 Thank you for__________ (teach) me so well.
14 Don&t forget_____________(make) the card beautiful.
15 Listen ,Tom ______________(sing) in the next room
三、单项选择。(每小题1分,计20分)
1. I want my mother to buy a pair of new shoes _____ me.
A. for&&&&& B. to&&&&& C. about&&&&&& D. with
2. My mother has been a Chinese teacher ______ about twenty years.
A. in&&&&&& B. to&&&&& C. for&&&&&&& D. with
3. He likes playing _____ violin but dislikes playing ______ football.
A. the& the&&&&& B. /&&&& C. /& the&&&&& D. /;/
4. The baby doesn&t cry ______.
A. any&&&&&&&& B. more&&&&&& C. anyone&&&&& D. any more
5. This desk is made _____ wood.
A. with&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&& D. by
6. Danny is good at ______.
A. swim&&&&&&&&& B. sing&&&&&&&&& C. dancing&&&&& D. paint
7. I hope _____ buy a book at school.
A. him to&&&&&&&& B. he to&&&&&&&&& C. him&&&&&&& D. he will
8. That's a funny name, ______?
A. is it&&&&&&&&& B. isn't it&&&&&&&& C. does it&&&&&& D. doesn't it
9 . We all passed the exam, ______Li Dong.
A. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&& C. Except&&&&&& D. or
10. I don&t know ______.
A where does he live&&&&&&& B. where he live
C.Where he lives&&&&&&&&& D. where he does live
11. Danny often helps me _____ my English and I help him to learn& Chinese.
A. on&&&&&&& B. about&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&& D. in
12. Yesterday I was late _____ school.
A. in&&&&&& B. about&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&& D. with
13. The teacher said to me & Can you ______ the class?&
A. have a talk&&&& B. make a talk&&&& C. give a talk&&& D. take a talk
14. I have __________ to tell you.
A.something important&&&&&&& B.important something
C.anything important&&&&&&&& D.important anything
15.My father will take me ___ Beijing next week.
A. to&&&&&&& B. in&&&&& C. at&&&&& D. away
16.Time for class, we should stop ______.
A.to talk&&&&& B.talking&&& C.talks&&&&&& D.will talk
17. Please get ready _____ the meeting.
A. in&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&& C. for&&&&&& D. to
18. We are tired, let's stop _______ a rest.
A. have&&&&&& B. to have&&&&& C. for having&&&& D. having
19. They will go to Shanghai for a trip ________ next month.
A. sometime&&&&& B. some time&&&& C. sometimes&&&& D. some times
20. Don&t make the student _____ so long.
A. A. study&&&&&& B. to study&&&&& C. studies&&&&& D. Studying.
四、句型转换。(每小题2分,计 20分)
1.Let&s go to the park tomorrow.(改为同义句)
________&& _______& going to the park tomorrow?
2. It is& 4:45. (改为同义句)&&& I
it is ______ _____& _____& five.
3. She usually goes out of bed at six in the morning. (改为一般疑问句)
_______ She usually ______ ______ ______ bed at six in the&& morning?
4. This is Lucy and Lily&s classroom. (就划线部分提问)
______ classroom ______this?
5. Wei Ming is good at maths. (改为同义句)
Wei Ming&& ____ well _____ maths.
6. She has already seen the film.(改为一般疑问句)
______ she _______ the film_______?
7. I like English best.(改为同义句)
English is _________ ________ subject.
8. It&s 8:00 now. (就划线部分提问)
_____ ____ ____&&& ______& ?
9. There are some apples on the table.(改为一般疑问句)
_______ _______ _________ apples on the table?
10. To learn English well is very important.(改为同义句)
_______ ________ very important to learn English well
五.完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
It& s September now. We are __1__&& at school . I am happy to& __2_& all my teachers and friends& again . They all&& ___3_&& fine.&&& We are in Grade __4___&& this year. We are going to learn a new subject---physics (物理) . I hear& physics isn&t easy . I am going to work __5__& at it . I am not very good ___6____& math , but Wei Fang& says she is going to help me . I think I can do __7___than last year. I like English very much .This year I am going to do __8____&& speaking . Zhang Hong likes& English , too . But he needs help . I am going to help ___9____ .& This term I am going to work __10___the wall newspaper .& It is an interesting work and I like it . I&m going to do my best this term .
(&&& ) 1. A . here&&&&&&&& B.back&&&&&&&& C.near&&&&&&&& D.come
(&&& ) 2 .A. see&&&&&&&&& B . look&&&&&&& C.watch&&&&&&&& D. find
(&&& ) 3 A. looks&&&&&&&& B. see&&&&&&&&& C. are&&&&&&&&& D. look
(&&& ) 4 A. Seven&&&&&&& B. Eight&&&&&&&& C. Nine&&&&&&& D. Ten
(&&& )5.A. good&&&&&&&& B.hard&&&&&&&&&& C. best&&&&&&&& D. Fine
(&&& ) 6.A . at&&&&&&&&&& B. from&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&& D. for
(&&& ) 7.A. good&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&& C. best&&&&&&& D. fine
(&&& ) 8.A . little&&&&&&& B. a& lots&&&&&&&& C. more&&&&&& D. very
(&&& ) 9.A. hers&&&&&&&& B. his&&&&&&&&&&& C. he&&&&&&&& D. Him
(&&& ) 10. A . about&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&& D. to
六.阅读理解(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (A)
One day the students were having painting lessons. Everyone began to draw pictures .Li Lei did nothing. When the bell rang for the break , Li Lei passed his picture to the teacher .
The teacher looked at it and got angry &Why do you give me a piece of paper with& nothing on it , Li Lei ?&asked the teacher.&& &I&m sorry, sir. I drew a dog and some bread on the paper&says Li Lei .&Where is the& dog and bread ?&asked the teacher again.&&&& I drew some bread first . When I finished drawing the dog , it ate up the bread . When& I& gave it to you , the dog ran away .&says Li Lei..
1 . Li Lei is a _____________.&&&&&& .
A teacher&&&&&&&&&& B. student&&&&&&& C. worker&&&&&&& D. farmer
2 . The students were busy __________.&&&&&& .
A. reading&& B. writing&& C. drawing& D. talking
3 . When the bell rang for break , Li Lei drew __________.&&&&&& .
A.a nice picture&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.a dog
C.a dog and some bread&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. nothing
4 . The teacher was very__________ when he saw Li Lei&s picture.
A. happy&&&&&&&& B. angry&&&&&&&& C. sad&&&&&&&&& D. sorry
5 . The students would _______when they heared Li Lei&s words.
A .be sad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. be happy
C. laugh&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be sorry
Peter is thirteen years old . He is in Grade Eight this year.& He likes to play football and& watches football matches . And he often reads newspapers . He does his best to know where& and when a football match will be.
Now Peter is having lunch . He is listening to the& radio , too . He is very happy because there is going to be a nice football match on TV at& four this afternoon.. He wants to watch it very much . But he&s going to have English and& Chinese lessons. He thinks hard and find a way .
&Hello, Mrs. Black,&Prter says to his teacher on the telephone,& Peter is ill in bed. He wants to ask for half a day&s leave.&&Oh, Im sorry to hear that,& says Mrs. Black. &But who&s that?& &It&s my father, Mrs. Black.&
6.Peter likes to_____________.&&&&& .
A.make a call&&&&&&&& B. play basketball
C. study English&&&&&& D. watch football
7.Why dose Peter often read newspapers?
A.Because he wants to know more news.
B.Because he wants to know where and when a football match will be
C.Because he wants to read some interesting stories.
D.His parents ask him to do so.
8.How dose Peter know there will be a nice football match at four o&clock this afternoon?
A. He knows it from the radio.
B. He knows it from the newspaper.
C. He knows it from watching TV.
D. He knows it from somebody.
9.Peter asks for leave(请假) because&&&&&& .
A. He doesn&t like to study English and Chinese
B.He is ill
C. He has to help his father with some important work.
D.He wants to watch a football match.
10.Mrs. Black doesn&t know Peter tells a lie(撒谎),dose she?
A.Yes,she doesn&t&&&&&&&&&&& B.No,she dose
C.No,she dosen&t&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Yes,she dose.
七 根据汉语意思完成句子&&& (10分)
1& 他总喜欢交朋结友
He& likes ________& _______.
2我们在长城上拍了许多照片。
We _______many _________on the Gerat Wall.
3他在玩电脑上花了很多时间。
He ________ more time ______ computer games.
4爸爸经常鼓励我大声唱歌
My father often ___________ me ______ sing aloud.
5让我们在校门口见吧。
_________&&& _________ at the school gate.
七 、写作。(15分)& 以My English Teacher或My favourite subject写一篇英语短文(80个单词左右)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年八年级英语上册第八单元测试题(人教版附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013年八年级英语上册第八单元测试题(人教版附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 英语人教八年级上综合测评Unit 8(时间:90分钟 分值:100分)第Ⅰ卷 部分(15分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确答语(5分)Were there many sharks at the aquarium?1.A.Yes,it was.&&&B.Yes,there were.&&C.No,there wasn't.
Did you have a great time?2.A.Yes,I do.&&&B.Yes.I did.&&&&C.No,I don't.
Where did you go for the last day off? 3.A.England.   &&B.Twice.   &&&C.Very far.
How do you go to school?4.A.A man.& &&&B.An octopus.& &&&C.By bike.
How was your school trip? 5.A.It was awful.&&&B.It's Ben's.&&&&C.They are boring.
Ⅱ.听句子,选择与所听句子内容一致的图画(有两幅多余图片)(5分)6.M:Where did you go on your school trip,Rose?W:Well,I went to Beijing,the capital of China.I visited the Great Wall.It's really Great& and beautiful!I visited other places too.7.W:Ho w was your school trip,Sam?M:I went to Sydney,Australia.The air there is fresh.Everywhere is green.I visited Sydney Opera House.It was built on the water,in the sea.I like it very much.8.M:How about you,Linda?W:I went to 2010 Shanghai Expo with my friends.9.W:Your turn,Jack.How was your school trip?M:I went to Rome,Italy.The city is beautiful.There is much water around the city.It is really a wonderful place.I visited the Leaning Tower(比萨斜塔).It is wonderful!I w ill never forget it!10.W:And how about your school trip,David?M:Well,I went to Paris,the capital city of France.It is romantic,I should say.And& I visited the famous Eiffel Tower!It is wonderful.Next year I will go there with my parents again.&x*kb*1.c*om6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______&Ⅲ.听对 话,选择正确答案(5分)M:You like traveling very much,don't you?W:Yes.Well,every year,I travel to many places.Zoos are the first places I will visit.M:Where did you go last summer?W:Last summer,I went to London.M:Did you visit the zoo there?W:Yes,of course.There is a big wild zoo in London.There are many animals in the zoo.And there is a very big aquarium too.M:Wow,sounds terrific!But how many kinds of animals are there in the aquarium?W:More than a thousand,I think.M:Can you say some of them?W:Of course!I took many pictures and come with me―I'll show you the picture.M:Great!Let's go and see them!11.Q1:What does she like?12.Q2:Where did she go last summer?13.Q3:What kind of zoo did she visit?& 14.Q4:How many kinds of animals are there in the zoo?15.Q5:What did she do when she visited the London aquarium?11.A.Visiting.&&&B.Traveling.&&&C.Staying at home.
12.A.America.& &&&B.Australia.& &&C.London.
13.A.A wild zoo and an aquarium.B.A small zoo and an aquarium.C.A big zoo and an aquarium.
14.A.More tha n a thousand.B.More than a hundred.C.More than a million.
15.A.Saw many water animals.B.Took some water animals back home.C.Took many pictures of the animals.
第Ⅱ卷 笔试部分(85分)Ⅳ.单项选择(10分)16.―Where can people buy souvenirs?―Of course at a______Shop.A.Book&&&&B.Gift&&&&C.Shoe  & &&D.Food
17.He______with his friends last Sunday.A.hang out& &&B.hung out&&&C.hanged out& &&D.hung off
18.My little sister ______ the second prize in the last competition.A.won& &&&B.win&&&&C.wins& &&&D.winned
19.She went ______ a drive after work last Friday.A.to& &&&&B.for&&&&C.in& &&&&D.by
20.Do you have ______ to say about this?A.something else& &B.anything else&&C.else something& &D.else anything
21.Ted cleaned the room on his day ______.A.of& &&&&B.off&&&&C.down& &&&D.away
22.―______ was your school trip?―Wonderful!A.Where& &&&B.Why&&&&C.What& &&&D.How
23.______ the class,the students left the classroom one by one.A.At the end of& &&B.In the end&&&C.By the end& &&D.At the end
24.―______ you in Beijing last summer?―Yes,I ______.A.Was;was& &&B.Were;was&&C.Was;were& &&D.Were;were
25.―Did you go to bed ______last night,Li Ping?& ―No,I went to bed ______instead.A.later;early& &&B.late;early&&C.lately;early& &&D.lately;earlily
Ⅴ.完形(10分)Dear Mary,How are you and your parents?Did you__26__a good time last weekend?We had a day__27__from school this week.But I had a(n)__28__day.I got up early in the morning but the __29__was very bad.So I __30__to stay at home and help my mom do the housework.Then I went to the Gift Shop and bought __31__gifts.After that,I read a boring book a nd watched TV about Super Girls.After lunch,my parents wanted to go__32__a drive,so I went with them.However,that wasn't interesting,__33__.In the evening,my best friend__34__me to watch an interesting movie__35__sharks.But I found it wasn't interesting at all.Please write to me soon!Yours,Lily26.A.enjoy & &&B.spend&&&C.have& &&&D.had
27.A.of& &&&B.o ff&&&&C.away& &&&D.far
28.A.exciting& &&B.happy&&&C.bad& &&&D.wonderful
29.A.food& &&&B.breakfast&&&C.coat &&&&D.weather
30.A.wanted& &&B.must&&&&C.liked& &&&D.had
31.A.lots of& &&B.so much&&&C.a lot&& &&&D.a little
32.A.for& &&&B.on&&&&C.in& &&&&D.at
33.A.too& &&&B.also&&&&C.neither& &&&D.either
34.A.told& &&&B.said&&&&C.made& &&&D.let
35.A.with& &&&B.about&&&&C.for & &&&D.in
Ⅵ.理解(20分)AMany people do not like to stay at home on holidays.They want to go out to see something different or do something exciting.So people from the country go to the city and people from the city go to the country for holidays.During the holidays,trains,buses and planes are all very busy.It is very hard to buy train tickets or air tickets.Many people take cars or buses for traveling.Last May Day my family went to the country by car for our holiday.There was too much traffic on the road,so we had to move very slowly.It took us about an hour to get out of the town.After some time,we came to a farm.It was clean and beautiful.The animals were very cute.We thought it was a nice place for a picnic,so we stopped and took the food,fruit and drinks out of the car.We sat down under a big green tree and began to eat.Suddenly a strong wind blew and soon it started to rain.We had to run back to our car and had our picnic in the car.Then we drove back home.What a bad trip it was!36.Many people don't like to stay at home on holidays because ______.A.they have much moneyB.the weather outside is alw ays pretty coolC.they want to see something differentD.they don't want to rest&37.The family went to ______ for holidays last May Day.A.a beach park& &&B.the country&&C.the city& &&&D.a village
38.Last May Day the family trip was ______.A.interesting& &&B.relaxing&&&C.awful& &&&D.exciting
39.It's hard to buy train tickets or air tickets on holidays because ______.A.there are few ticketsB.many people& want to go by train or plane C.it's cheap to take a train or planeD.it's fun to take a train or plane
40.What is the meaning of “blew” in Chinese?A.蓝色& &&&B.刮风&&&&C.吹气& &&&D.卷起
BCan dolphins talk?Maybe they can't talk with words,but they talk with sounds.They show their feelings with sounds.Dolphins travel in a group.We call a group of fish a “school”.They don't study,but they travel together.Dolphins are mammals,not fish,but they swim together in a school.Dolphins talk to the other dolphins in a school.They give information.They tell when they are happy or sad or afraid.They say “welcome” when a dolphin comes back to the school.They talk when they play.They make a few sounds above water.They make many more sounds under water.People can't hear these sounds because they are very,very high.Scientists make tapes of the sounds and study them.Sometimes people catch a dolphin for a large aquarium.People can watch the dolphins in a show.Dolphins don't like to be away from their school at an aquarium.They are sad and lonely.There are many stories about dolphins.They help people.Sometimes they save somebody's life.Dolphin's meat is good.But people don't like to kill them.They say that dolphins bring good luck.Many people believe this.41.Dolphins talk with ______.A.words& &&&B.sounds&&&C.their hands& &&D.music
42.Dolphins talk when they ______.A.play& &&&B.show&&&&C.listen& &&&D.kill
43.They make the most sounds ______.A.above water& &&B.for tapes&&&C.under water& &&D.in an aquarium
44.Dolphins like to be ______.A.at an aquarium& &B.alone&&&&C.in their school&& &D.on a tape
45.Which sentence is NOT true?A.Dolphins can save people's life.& &&&B.People like to watch dolphins.C.Dolphins always bring bad luck.& &&&D.Dolphins can talk with sounds.
Ⅶ.任务型(10分)& A school tripToday we went to Underwater World for our school trip.It took us about 30 minutes to get there by bus.Underwater World is the most famous place in our city,so it attracts a lot of tourists every year.&When we arrived there,we were excited to see all kinds of sea animals,such as sharks,dolphins,seals and sea lions.The colors of these animals blended (相称) very well with the background,especially the corals (珊瑚).The sharks in this aquarium attracted most tourists.They swam across the aquarium freely,while smaller fishes had to watch out and fear for their lives.Besides,dolphins are a big attraction,too.We watched a wonderful dolphin show before we left Underwater World.The school trip was very enjoyable,and we learned a lot from the amazing world of animals.根据短文内容回答下面的问题。46.How did the students go for their school trip?________________________________________________________________________
47.Where did they go?________________________________________________________________________
48.What did they see there?________________________________________________________________________
49.How long did it take them to get there?________________________________________________________________________
50.How did the writer like the school trip?________________________________________________________________________
Ⅷ.词汇运用(10分)A.根据汉语或首字母提示完成单词。51.Tomorrow is my cousin's birthday.I'm going to buy a g______ for her.
52.There are many tall trees in our school y______.
53.Did you see any seals at the a______?
54.______(幸好),she was in when I called.&55.It's going to rain.Please take an ______(雨伞) with you.
B.用所给单词的适当形式。56.I know only one of the ______(visit).How about you?
57.Dick is a basketball fan.He wants to be a ______(play) like Yao Ming.
58.Who ______(win) the first prize in yesterday's singing competition?
59.It's a ______(rain) day today.So you'd better stay at home.
60.Did you have fun ______(camp)?
Ⅸ.补全对话(10分)Li Ming:Hi,Liu Mei.I went to the Golden Lake with my family during the Dragon Boat Festival.Liu Mei:Really?How& was your trip?Li Ming:__61__!The scenery there is very beautiful.Liu Mei:How did you go there?Li Ming:__62__.My father drove us there.Liu Mei:How long did you stay there?Li Ming:__63__.Liu Mei:Three days?Fantastic!By the way,do you like the food there?Li Ming:__64__.It's very delicious.Liu Mei:You're so lucky.__65__.Li Ming:I am sure you will.It is really worth visiting.
Ⅹ.书面表达(15分) 假设你是布莱德,请根据下面表格的活动内容提示,给你的笔友亚瑟写一封电子邮件,介绍你在北京旅游时的所见所闻。Time&ActivitiesSaturday morning&Visit the Great WallSaturday afternoon&Meet Tian Zhen,a famous singer,in the Sunday morning&Go to the aquariumSunday afternoon&Go to the Gift Shop
&参考答案Ⅰ. 1 -5&& BBACAⅡ.6- 10& ECFBDⅢ. 11-15&& BCAAC Ⅳ. 16-25& BBABB&& BDABB Ⅴ. 26-35&& CBCDD& AADAB Ⅵ.& 36-45& CBCBB&& BACCCⅦ.& 46&& By bus.47& Underwater World.48&& All kinds of sea animals.& 49&& About 30 minutes.50&& It was very enjoyable.Ⅷ.51 gift&& 52 yard& 53 aquarium&& 54& Luckily 55& umbrella 56 visitors 57 player& 58 won& 59 rainy& 60 camping&
Ⅸ. 61.Wonderful/Great 62.By car 63.Three days 64.Yes/Sure 65.I hope I can go there one day Ⅹ.Dear Arthur, How was your weekend?Did you have a good time?My we ekend was really wonderful.I went to Beijing with my family.On Saturday morning,we visited the Great Wall.There were many people there.We took some photos.In the afternoon we went to the Summer Palace.At the Summer Palace I met the famous singer Tian Zhen.I got her autograph.On Sunday morning we went to the aquarium.There we saw some sharks and seals and many other sea animals.On Sunday afternoon we went to the Gift Shop and bought a lot of souvenirs.Finally,tired but happy,we came home by train.Yours,& Brad 文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 报纸上183个易错字 的文章

随机推荐