酷派大神f2求翻译。这是我写我偶像的几个句子。我是高中党。求帮忙。句子如下 是他让我在一次又一次困难中不断

英语翻译2、今天的课前演讲,我将给大家讲一个有关于社交礼仪的小故事.3、Lily 是一位旅美华人.4、我的演讲到此,_百度作业帮
英语翻译2、今天的课前演讲,我将给大家讲一个有关于社交礼仪的小故事.3、Lily 是一位旅美华人.4、我的演讲到此,
Hello,everyone.Today's &speech before the class,i would like to tell you a story about Socila Etiquette.Lily is a Chinese-American.英语翻译1:他因为他的专利失败而失望(patent)2:我不想让无用的讨论占用我的时间3:他没有偷盗的罪(be innocent)4:下雨是预料之中的(it is in the expectation that)5:作为运动员她已享有盛名(distinguish .as.)6:请你_百度作业帮
英语翻译1:他因为他的专利失败而失望(patent)2:我不想让无用的讨论占用我的时间3:他没有偷盗的罪(be innocent)4:下雨是预料之中的(it is in the expectation that)5:作为运动员她已享有盛名(distinguish .as.)6:请你做个自我介绍
1:他因为他的专利失败而失望(patent)He was disappointed at the failure of his patent2:我不想让无用的讨论占用我的时间I don't want my time occupied by useless discussion.3:他没有偷盗的罪(be innocent)He was innocent for theft4:下雨是预料之中的(it is in the expectation that)It is in the expectation that it is going to rain.5:作为运动员她已享有盛名(distinguish .as.)She has been distinguished as an athlete.6:请你做个自我介绍Please make yourself knownorPlease make an introdction of yourself祝你开心如意!
He is disappointed because his patent failed.I don&#39;t want to waste my time over useless discussion.He is innocent of the burglary charge.&<...
1: he was disappointed because of the failure of his patent 2: I don't want to useless discussion takes up my time3: he did not sin (be) innocent of stealing4:it is in the expectation that it rains5:distinguish she as celebrated
athletes 6: could you please do a self-introduction
1.He was disappointed because of the failure of the patent.2.I don't want to have my time occupied by the useless discussion.3.He was innocent of stealing.4.It was in expectation that it rained.5.She is distinguished as a sports player.6.Please make an introduce about yourself.
1: he because of his patent failure and disappointment2: I don't want to let the useless discussion occupied my time3: he didn't steal crime4: the rain is expected5: she has an athlete6: would you please introduce yourself
1:He was disappointed at the failure of his patent.2:I don't want my time occupied by useless discussion. 3:He was innocent for theft4:It is in the expectation that it will rain.5:She has been distinguished as an athlete.6:Please make an introdction of yourself
1.He was disappointed in the failure of his patent.2.I don't want useless conversation to waste my time.3.He was innocent of stealing.4.It is expected to rain.5.As an athlete, she enjoyed a great reputation.6.Please introduce yourself.
您可能关注的推广求大神翻译下面的句子,翻译成英语.谢了~ :我是如此的想念你以至于我想每时每刻都和你呆在一起、_百度作业帮
求大神翻译下面的句子,翻译成英语.谢了~ :我是如此的想念你以至于我想每时每刻都和你呆在一起、
I miss you so much that i don't want to leave you even for a second.直译的话是我太想念你以至于我不想离开你一秒钟.跟你的意思很接近,但是表达的想念更深.英语就是这样,一句话可以用很多种方式来表达.
I am missing you so much that i want to stay with you all the time.
I miss you so much that I want to be with you every second and every minute
I miss you so much that I want to stay with you all the time.希望能帮助你
I have missed you so much that I can stay with you for every minutes.
I miss you so much that I want all the time I can be together with you.
I miss you so much that i want to be with you every second. 希望采纳英语翻译It is said some lives are linked across time.Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages.Destiny.要求比我的“传说有些生命能够跨越时空,透过一个回荡于历史的古老召唤,紧紧相系,那就是命运.”这样翻译翻译的好_百度作业帮
英语翻译It is said some lives are linked across time.Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages.Destiny.要求比我的“传说有些生命能够跨越时空,透过一个回荡于历史的古老召唤,紧紧相系,那就是命运.”这样翻译翻译的好.一楼的先生(zzzsssmmm),先对你说声,抱歉。我收到你答案的时刻,不是有意挑选的,却恰好是一个郁闷与愤怒交织的时刻,又重以对当时的答案不满意,而恶言相向,在这里,我向你正式道歉,严重而真诚。另外,并非故意提问难为别人,只是希望能得到更好的翻译,还希望大家能想出一些更好的词句,而不仅仅是把原来的翻译调下顺序。
传说透过一个回荡于历史的古老召唤,有些生命可以跨越时空,紧密相连,这就是命运.
我来看看有哪个大神可以再翻译好点,观望先。
哈哈~翻的真搞笑
我必须要说我支持一楼…而且我觉得一楼翻译得也还通顺啊~至于楼主不满意,大可关闭问题,没必要恶语相向。我看了下,一楼的回答数是楼主的6倍,至少也算是热心网友了,这一点上,楼主是比不上的了…冒着同样被楼主批为狗屁不通的危险,我的翻译如下:传说,回响在历史中的古老召唤,联系着那些跨越时间的生命,这就是命运。...
传说,有些人的生命能跨越时空,连接它们的是那来自远古的呼唤------被遗忘的真我的声音。

我要回帖

更多关于 扑倒腹黑大神 的文章

随机推荐