以“linda’s hobby”为题写一篇60字的my hobby英语作文文

以My Hobby为题,写一篇80词的短文。(英语作文)_百度知道
以My Hobby为题,写一篇80词的短文。(英语作文)
提问者采纳
以下范文供你参考。
My hobbyEveryone has his own hobby, it may give him lots of happiness. My hobby is listening to music. When I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music, though I'm not good at it, I often lose myself in it. When I am in trouble, music can make me calm down. When I am very tired , it can make me comfortable . When I am angry with something , it aslo can make me happy again. Listening to music keeps me in a good mood and it's good for my health. Do you like listening to music? If not, I hope you can have a try, you will find it beneficial.My HobbyI like drawing. It does bring me happiness.As a kid, I was keen on those lines and curves drawn on paper made into animals and scenes. It really could show beauty to people and express my feelings. And then I took a course so that I could get close to it and see it well. But at that time, I just did it for fun.Years went by, I got into a long period of time filled with pressure in study. And I found it so good a way to relax. It did not any longer play an unimportant role in my living, but bacame my friend.Since that time, I have felt it like a nice person deep in my heart who can talk with me with true words and make me happy with life. This is my hobby, not just a hobby, but also a true friend.My hobbyMy hobby is lisetening to music.I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly.My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics.Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English wellI love listening to music.I will keep this hobby forever.这个行吗?一、My hobbyDifferent people have different hobbies ,such as reading and so on.But my hobby is listen to music and sports .I like music when i 10 years old . I love many kinds of music:such as pop music,rock music and so on.It make me feel relaxing when I listening music.
I think music can bring me a lot of fun and happy.As a resultI'm very happy now!As well as listen to music and i like spots, too. I like basketball. And when I finish my homework I like playing basketball with my friends.My hobby makes me happy and relaxing .I will continue.二、My hobbyEveryone has his own hobby , it may give him a lot of happiness. My hobby is listening to music .when I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music ,though I'm not good at it, I often lose myself in it. When I am in trouble , music can make me calm down. When I am very tired , it can make me comfortable . When I am angry with something , it aslo can make me happy again. Listening to music keeps me in a good mood and it's good for my health.Do you like listening to music? If not, I hope you can have a try,you will find it so good.三、My hobbyDo you have any hobbies? If not ,what do you do in the holidays ? I have many hobbies .On weekdays ,when I study in school ,I play with my classmates .Sometimes I play volleyball with them,sometimes I play football with them .I think playing football is very interesting and exciting .But when I get home ,I like listening to music alone .Also I like reading story books.When I am not happy about something ,I usually draw some pictures though I am not good at drawing .On weekends ,there is no class ,I like shopping with my friends and my parents .Hobbies can make someone happy ,so I like them .And I have many hobbies.Do you agree with me?四、My hobbyA hobby can be almost anything a person likes to do in his spare time. Hobbyists raise pets, build model ships, weave bas-kets, or carve soap figures and so on. In a word, hobbies offer en-joyment, friendship, knowledge and relaxation.Then, what is my hobby? Well, what I like most is singing. I began to sing songs when I was very young. My uncle was studying in a college then, so he could sing lots of songs, and he taught me several songs. I showed great interests in the music then, for they were pleasing to ears and easy to sing. My uncle told me they were called pop songs.When I grew up, my music teacher found that I had a good voice, so she sent me to the Children's Palace to study vocal mu-sic. From then on, I began my vocal music training. And then I knew there were several kinds of songs, like folk songs, pop songs and so on. What I had learned most was the songs for children. They were all simple ones but our teacher trained us very strictly. We practiced how to produce sound and how to make our expres-sion more natural and more pleasing. Those simple training didn't reduce my interest in singing at all and I won awards one after another in several kinds of competition. Actually I began to make up a dream of becoming a famous singer in the future.As time went by, I came to realize that my dream wouldn't come true for there were strict conditions of being a singer. But I still took singing as my hobby since I found in music the interests which were lost in the exams. When I put all my emotion into singing a song, it gave me very good and very pleasant feelings, and a good chance to relax. Besides, it was a good way to learn things that couldn't be easily found in life.Now as I'm saying goodbye to my childhood my voice has changed into a deep male voice, and therefore I can sing a lot of songs written for adults. I am often deeply moved, by the melody or by what the song writers said. I can feel that these words come from the bottom of their hearts: &All my best memories come back clearly to me. Some can even make me cry, just like before. It's yesterday once more. &&Heal the world, make it a place, for you and for me and the entire human race&. When I sing these songs, tears well up in my eyes.I love singing, and the most warm and fragrant thing in life, I assume, is sitting in the sunshine, listening-to the walkman and singing together with the singer.So, this is my hobby, and I hope every one of us can enjoy his own hobby, en joy the simple, good things of life.五、My hobbyI enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them.Two years ago, I didn't like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn't think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games.I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lose myself in the interesting stories.祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!请记得采纳,谢谢!(*^__^*)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
Everyone has his own hobby, it may give him lots of happiness. My hobby is listening to music. When I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music, though I'm not good at it, I often lose myself in it. When I am in trouble, music can make me calm down. When I am very tired , it can make me comfortable . When I am angry with something , it aslo can make me happy again. Listening to music keeps me in a good mood and it's good for my health.Do you like listening to music? If not, I hope you can have a try, you will find it beneficial.
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求以Water为题写一篇60字的英语作文_百度知道
求以Water为题写一篇60字的英语作文
1.Introduce water2.importance of water3.How to save water
提问者采纳
Water is essential to living things. For instance, if there is no enough water in a human body, a person may feel uncomfortable or get sick easily. To make matters worse, one may die of thirst. Similarly, plants may wither or die for lack of water. It is apparent that all living things need water to keep alive. Judging from the importance of water, we should know how to conserve water. The first thing is to stop polluting water because what we really need is clean water. At the same time, be sure to turn off the faucet immediately after using water. And we should make efficient use of water to avoid wasting it. One way is to recycle as much water as possible. To sum up, we should economize on water so as to maintain the abundance of water, which is an indispensable element of life.
提问者评价
谢谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“linda’s hobby”为题写一篇60字的英语作文_百度知道
以“linda’s hobby”为题写一篇60字的英语作文
linda’s hobbyLinda and I have many hobbies . I like playing football very much . Linda likes growing flowers and drawing pictures .  Linda grows beautiful flowers and draws nice pictures . Where’s my father ?Oh , he’s in the study . He likes playing computer games and reading newspaper . My mother is coming . She likes going shopping , and she likes cooking too . She can cook nice food .  I have a happy family .
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙写一篇以My mother‘s hobby 或 my father’s hobby为题写一篇不少于60个单词的英语作文(带翻译)急需
帮帮忙写一篇以My mother‘s hobby 或 my father’s hobby为题写一篇不少于60个单词的英语作文(带翻译)急需 5
My father's hobby. My father is a worker, in his spare time, he only likes to playing Chinese chess. When he finished one day's work, he always takes out the Chinese chess and asks others to play with him. Now he bought a mobile phone,and he is studing play it on the phone. There is a good side for this, that is he doesn't need to ask others to play with him, and he can play it everywhere and whenever. My father told me that if someone want to play chess good, they should treat every step serious. Finally I know that my father's attitude in the chess is the same with his life.
提问者 的感言:真心佩服你,谢谢!
其他回答 (1)
My mother hobby is knitting a sweater, dad hobby is reading the newspaper, my hobby is painting with English translation 我妈妈的爱好是织毛衣,爸爸的爱好是看报纸,我的爱好是绘画和英语翻译
等待您来回答
外语领域专家历届高中入学英语话题作文范文
来源:合肥新东方&作者:中学部&日期:
历届高中入学英语话题作文范文话题一:个人情况&人物介绍1、&&&2、i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、&&&&&&&&&&&&ss4、5、1.&2.&3.&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6、回顾初中三年成长过程,你一定有很多感受,从学习,&生活,爱好等方面作出自我评价&(&毕业&回顾评价)&&&&&&&I&have&studied&in&my&middle&school&for&three&years.&I&have&learned&a&lot.&I&have&learned&not&only&how&to&make&friends&but&also&how&to&talk&to&others.&I&have&many&hobbies.&I&like&sports.&I&often&play&basketball,&football&and&volleyball&with&my&friends.&Football&is&my&favorite.&Of&all&my&subjects,&I&do&best&in&English&and&Chinese.&But&my&math&and&physics&are&a&little&weak.&I&think&I&will&try&my&best&to&learn&them&well.&I&hope&I&can&study&in&No.1&High&School.7、话题二:兴趣与爱好1、介绍你的兴趣爱好2、3、话题三:家庭、朋友与周围的人1、参考答案:2、 参考答案:&6th&June&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My&teachers&and&classmates&have&helped&me&a&lot&since&I&came&here.&They&brought&me&local&food&from&their&homes.&They&were&very&delicious.&My&classmates&showed&me&around&our&school.&They&even&invited&me&to&their&homes,&watching&TV&and&enjoying&dinner.&After&school&they&often&ran&and&played&volleyball&with&me&in&the&playground.&They&came&to&talk&with&me&when&we&were&free.&We&have&been&good&friends.&They&helped&me&with&my&lessons.&When&I&had&problems,&I&went&to&them&for&help.&I&feel&very&happy&here.&I&hope&to&make&more&friends&and&make&progress&in&my&studies.3、ary&st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4、5、(山&基础写作(本大题含A/B两部分,满分15分)初中三年的学校生活就要结束了,在这即将分别之际,你一定有许多话想对老师说,老师何尝不是如此!那就让我们敞开心扉,写出你对彼此说的话,将朝夕相处三年的师生情谊存留在记忆之中。A.(话题表述,5分)下列表格中所列内容是老师对张旭同学的评价和希望,假如你是老师,请围绕这些内容为张旭同学写下毕业赠言.(提示句已给出)&&要求:词数30-40;不要出现真实的人名和校名.Dear&Zhang&Xu,&&&Youre&one&of&my&favourite&students.&In&my&eyes__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Regards&GuoB.(书面表达,10分)After&three&years&staying&&will&say&goodbye&to&your&teachers&soon.&You&must&have&much&to&say&to&your&teachers.&We&want&to&know:●what&you&want&to&say&to&your&English&teacher&most&&&&&●to&say&so●what&you&want&to&tell&her&about&your&future&plan&&&&&&要求:词数60-80;&不要出现真实的人名和校名.Dear&&Guo,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhang&XuDear&Zhang&Xu,&&&Youre&one&of&my&&students.&In&my&eyes,&you&are&very&clever&and&hard-working.&You&always&do&well&in&the&exams.&You&like&to&help&others,&so&we&all&like&you.&&&I&hope&you&can&do&more&sports&and&become&stronger.&Wish&you&a&happy&life!RegardsMrs&Guo6、Dear&teacher,&&&How&times&flies!&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you&now.&Thank&you,&my&dear&teacher....Best&wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Robert/Emma:Dear&teacher,&&&How&times&flies!&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you&now.&Thank&you,&my&dear&teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Youre&one&of&the&best&teachers&in&our&school.&You&teach&us&so&well.&You&often&help&me&with&my&&Im&in&&always&give&good&advice.&With&your&&made&much&progress&in&my&studies.&Im&lucky&to&be&your&student.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Ill&never&forget&you.&No&matter&where&Im&&be&together&forever.&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best&wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Robert/Emma7、(江苏苏州)假如你将代表你校2008届毕业生在学校毕业典礼上发言,请你用英语写一篇发言稿,发言稿的内容要点如下。注意:1.词数90左右,发言稿的开头和结尾已经为你写好i,不计入总词数;2..发言稿须包含所有要点,不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;发言稿不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。Good&afternoon,&ladies&and&gentlemen,&my&dear&teachers&and&fellow&,&&&&&It&is&a&great&&for&me&to&make&a&speech&on&behalf&of&the&&class&of&2008.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank&you&for&listening.:Good&&and&&dear&teachers&and&fellow&,&&&&&It&is&a&great&&for&me&to&make&a&speech&on&behalf&of&the&&class&of&2008.&&&&&It&has&been&three&great&years&for&us&to&study&in&&beautiful&school.&Our&teachers&always&try&to&make&their&lessons&lively&and&interesting.&We&have&learned&a&lot&over&these&&we&could&hardly&succeed&without&our&teachers&&parents&&classmates&help.&At&this&&like&to&thank&all&of&you&for&what&you&have&done&for&us.&&&&&I&wish&our&school&more&beautiful&and&all&of&us&a&wonderful&future!&&&&&&beautiful&&dear&teachers&and&our&friends!Thank&you&for&listening.8、(辽宁大连)假如你是初三学生杨帆,在复习备考阶段遇到烦恼时。你的笔友Mike给过你很多鼓励。现在请你给他写封回信,感谢他对你的鼓励和帮助。内容提示:&&&写作要求:1.80词左右;2.信的开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数;3.信中不能出现真实姓名和校名。&is&话题四:个人情感1、2、3、&&&&&s&&4、。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题五:学校生活&&1、主动(15&分)①②③__答案2、help&&&3、,,Li&&&4、(&&5、:;;。。。6、评价clever&&&&&&hard-working&&&&&&&do&well&in&the&exams&&&&&&like&to&help&others希望&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:&7、①②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Notice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8、假如你是宋级中学的学生李明,请以“”为题写一篇作文话题六:日常活动1、..3、4、根据要求完成小作文,词数在30词左右。(5分)&&Tony明天和父母去度假,他给朋友李雷留言,请求李雷帮忙照顾一下他的家。&&内容包括:打扫房间,照看宠物,浇浇花等等。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&&Dear&Li&Lei,&&&&&&My&parents&and&I&are&going&on&a&vacation&tomorrow.&I&need&your&help.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tony参考作文:Dear&Li&Lei,&&&&My&parents&and&I&are&going&on&a&vacation&tomorrow.&I&need&your&help.&Could&you&please&help&me&look&after&my&house?&Please&clean&the&house&and&water&the&flowers.&Oh&,I&have&a&dog.&Will&you&please&feed&my&dog?And&dont&forget&to&give&him&some&water&and&take&him&for&a&walk.&Thanks.话题七:科普知识与现代技术1、Dear&Mrs&Guo,&&&I&want&to&say&Thank&you.most&at&the&moment&when&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you.&&&I&really&appreciate&what&you&have&done&for&me.&I&used&to&be&too&shy&to&speak&English&in&front&of&the&class.&You&found&my&problemand&helped&me&out.&I&can&still&remember&clearly&your&smile&on&the&day&when&I&won&the&first&prize&in&the&English&speech&contest.&It&was&you&who&gave&me&the&confidence.&&&I&have&a&dream&of&going&to&Beijing&University&in&the&future.Though&its&hard&for&me,Im&sure&your&love&will&encourage&me&to&achieve&it.YoursZhang&Xu&&2、关于中学生使用手机::参考作文:3、课堂演讲:谈谈网络&&&&Good&morning,&class&!&&&&&Today&,&I’ll&talk&about&going&online.We&know&that&there&are&too&many&net-bars(网吧)&around&us&.The&Internet&can&make&our&lives&interesting&and&enjoyable.&Many&of&us&like&going&online&very&much&because&we&can&learn&how&to&use&the&computer&and&get&more&information&from&the&Internet.&We&can&learn&English&.&We&can&read&some&good&newspapers&and&magazniess.&It&can&make&us&clever&in&playing&computer&games.&I&can&send&e-mails&to&our&friends&quickly.&We&can&chat(聊天)online&with&our&friends.&It&can&help&us&get&in&touch&with(取得联系)&people&from&all&over&the&world.&But&some&students&spend&too&much&time&in&playing&computer&games&and&some&stay&in&the&net&bars&all&day&and&all&night.&As&a&result,&they&do&worse&and&worse&in&their&lessons&and&they&don’t&study&well&any&more.&I&think&we&mustn’t&go&online&when&it&is&time&for&us&to&study.&We&can&do&it&in&summer&or&winter&holidays.话题八:人际关系1、回顾美丽的校园、生动有趣的教学、三年来的收获感谢老师的培养、父母的支持、同学的帮助祝愿考生自拟,至少两点&,rs&&&话题九:计划与愿望1、&;&&&2、3、y &&&&&&&&4、崇山中学将要与一所贫困地区学校(a&school&in&the&poor&area)开展手拉手活动。学校团委提出了以下几种活动方案:1.捐赠(give&away)学习用品。2.假期去做志愿者(volunteer)。3.邀请他们来校参观并到家里做客。4.通过写信的方式交朋友。假如你是该校的一名学生,请从中选择一种你喜欢的活动方案,并说明你将怎样去做。要求:1.字迹工整,语言连贯。2.文中不得出现真实姓名和所在学校的相关信息。参考答案:s&best&to&be&a&volunteer.&I&can&go&there&in&summer&holiday.&Im&going&to&take&some&school&things&there.&I&know&they&dont&have&enough&money&to&buy&these.&&&&&I&&also&help&them&do&farm&work.&I&think&it&must&be&very&interesting.&I&can&not&only&help&them&but&also&get&entertainment.&&&&&To&be&a&&is&really&a&good&idea.5、:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十:节假日活动1、&6、.7、春节习俗与计划,如何过2009年的春节,假如你是LINGLING给外国朋友JHON发一份电子邮件。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十一:历史与地理一、热爱祖国关注家乡变化福建福州根据下列表格中的信息,用英文写一篇值日报告,介绍你的家乡福州。&&&l要求:.必须用上所有的信息,语句通顺,书写规范;.词数左右,已给出的句子不计入总词数。提示词&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:&&&2、1.&&&&&3、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4、。,,&.3话题十二:文娱与体育1、&&&&&&&&&i&&2、&&&&&&&&ablep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、:;;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&:;;4、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ai话题十三、健康&1、根据图示,简要介绍一下如何才能保持健康,并展开想象,适当发挥。要求:词数80左右。短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。All&of&us&want&to&be&healthy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:All&of&us&want&to&be&healthy.&First,we&should&get&enough&sleep&during&the&night.&e&can&go&to&bed&early&and&get&up&early.&Staying&up&late&is&bad&for&our&health.&Second,&we&must&have&the&right&kinds&of&food.&We&should&eat&more&fruit&and&vegetables&and&less&meat.&We&should&drink&a&lot&of&water.&We&should&have&healthy&eating&habits.&Third,&we&should&do&more&exercise&to&build&up&our&bodies.&Finally,&we&should&wash&hands&before&meals&and&brush&our&teeth&twice&a&day.&If&we&dont&feel&well,&we&should&go&to&see&the&doctor&at&once.2、;;;;;;;;;参考作文:3、话题十四:购物1、范文:2、网上购物&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十五:天气1、2、话题十六:饮食1、&&&&&&2、:话题十七:语言学习&1、“”2、& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十八:旅游和交通1、2、福州福州参考词汇:五一广场Wuyi&Square,&步行街the&Walking&Street,&西湖公园&the&West&Lake&Park,&美食街the&Food&Street,&闽江大桥Minjiang&River&Bridge注意:1.词数80—90,开头和结尾已给你写好,但不计入总词数
WuyiWestLakeWest&&Minjiang&River&Bridge Fuzhou 3、&&&&FuzhouFuzhoueastFujianry&WestLake,&FuzhouMinjuFuzhouFuzhouo&4、报告内容日期:年‘月日天气:晴出勤情况:满勤福州概况◆位于福建东部,风景优美;◆历史悠久,人口;●这些年发生巨大变化,新建了许多高楼、道路等;●有很多名胜,如:鼓山、三山两塔等。其他一句祝福的话&&&&4、5、参考作文:话题十九:世界与环境1、世界各地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2、保护环境&&&&&&&&&&&。:;;;参考作文:3、控制人口话题二十:文学与艺术(江苏盐城)假设你是李明,你的国外网友在网上看到几幅中国剪纸,对此很感兴趣,给你发来邮件询问有关中国剪纸的信息,请你根据下表提示给他回复邮件。要求:文中不得出现真实的人名和校名;词数:个左右。:Dear&Eric,You&want&to&know&about&Chinese&paper&cut.&Here&Im&glad&to&tell&you&something&about&it.Chinese&paper&cut&has&a&long&history&of&over&2,000&years.&It&can&be&seen&in&different&parts&of&China.&Many&people,&no&matter&young&or&old,&are&fond&of&it.People&in&northern&part&of&China&do&well&in&making&paper&cut.&They&cut&paper&into&different&shapes,&like&birds,&animals,&flowers&and&so&on.I&think&Chinese&paper&cuts&are&not&only&beautiful&but&also&very&&usually&put&them&on&doors&or&windows&when&they&celebrate&something&&for&the&Spring&&and&more&people&are&interested&in&&hope&youll&come&to&China&to&see&more&Chinese&paper&cuts&one&day.Best&wishes话题二十一:自然1、参考例文:2、;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十二:社会1、诚信 2、留守儿童&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十三:热点话题1、汶川大地震&2、雪灾3、素质教育4、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十四:&&周围的环境&1、(江苏南通)目前南通市正在积极创建全国文明城市,中学生也在为之努力。假如你是你是某中学的一名学生张通,请根据下列图表所示内容,给笔友John写一封电子邮件,介绍有关情况。&&&&&&2、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、:.
浏览次数:
】【】【】
[合作网站]
版权所有:北京新东方教育科技(集团)公司

我要回帖

更多关于 hobby 作文 的文章

随机推荐