英语word填空题下划线。

英语填空题_中华文本库
第1页/共6页
文本预览:
1).To use the machine, first insert the correct coins, then select the drink you want and press the button. 1.使用这个机器,首先插入正确的硬币,选择你想要的饮料然后按下按钮 2).Professor Smith translated not only from the French but also, on occasion from the Polish. Smith 教授不仅能翻译法语而且能翻译波兰语 3). Food chemists will investigate the health food on sale to see if it really does give the benefits claimed. 食品化学将会研究市面上所售的健康食品是否真的有好处 5). My initial reaction to the news was relief, but as I thought more about it I began to feel angry. 听到这个消息我最初的反映是松了口气,但是当我认真想了一下我开始感到非常生 气 6). A full understanding of mathematics is sufficient to explain a wide variety of natural phenomena. 对数学的全面认识足以解释大量的自然现象 7).Make sure the label is firmly attached to the parcel before you mail it. 在你寄出包裹之 前确保标签牢固的贴在上面 8).My boyfriend bought me dinner to make up for being late the day before. 我的男朋友
请我吃晚餐来弥补他昨天的迟到
9)The committee is awaiting a decision from the head office before it takes any action. 委 员会在等待总部的决定之前不会采取任何行动。 10) We don't usually accept late applications, but since you were so sick I'll make an exception. 我们一般不会接受迟到的求职信,但是因为你病的很严重所以我们会破例一次。 11) The little girl did not seem to be in the least frightened of being left by herself in the house. 这个小女孩被一个人留在家里的时候看起来似乎一点也不害怕。 12) The WTO is intended to promote trade among its member states. 世界贸易组织打算 在成员国之间提倡贸易往来。 13) When I got to his house I found Jim working on an article about the current situation in Afghanistan. 当我到达吉姆家的时候,看见他正在写一篇关于阿富汗当前形势的文章。 14) All we were told before leaving the office was that the committee would consider our applications in due course. 我们在离开办公室之前被告之委员会愿意在适当时候考虑我们 的求职信(申请书) 。
15) When the moon emerged from behind the clouds I made out a figure moving in the distance. 当月亮从云层后面浮现出来的时候,我看见了远处的一个人影。
1) Although we may not always notice the effects of industrial pollution at a local level, globally it has without doubt caused climatic (气候的) warming.ν 尽管我们并不常注意到工业污染对地区的影响,但毫无疑问它引起了全球的气候变暖。
2) The only two headlinesν that most business people would be pleased to see in the newspapers are "Interest Rates Down" and "VAT (Value Added Tax 增值税) To Be Reduced". 商人们最高兴在报纸上看到的两个标题是“利率下降”
第1页/共6页
寻找更多 ""英语填空题._百度知道
英语填空题.
1. I konw my sister____(be)on the city table tennis team for two years.2. This year_________(end).We must use every minute well.3.Could you tell us a_________(relax)story now? We felt much too bored.4.Early to bed and early to get up make a person______(health)than to do anything else.麻烦各位写出解题过程。非常感谢
来自温州育英国际实验学校
1. has been根据主句I know,可知for two years指“截止到现在为止”,所以从句使用现在完成时。2. is going to end 或 is ending句意应该是“今年快要结束了”,所以用一般将来时最好。当然用现在进行时is ending也可表示一般将来时用法。3. relaxingrelaxing是形容词,意思是“令人感到放松的”,修饰story做定语。4. healthiermake是使役动词,a person是宾语,形容词healthy为宾语补足语。后面有than,表比较,所以进而使用其比较级healthier.
其他&3&条热心网友回答
1,have been。这句用的是现在完成时。2,is ending。end of year=year is ending。3,to relax。tell sb
dosth。4,healthy。应该用adj形式。。。
1.has been(for 一段时间用完成时)2.ends(单数三人称).3.relaxing(形容词,用于物)4.more healthy(比较级)
根据 for two years.
for加一段时间 用完成时
令人轻松 使人感到轻松的事
比如interesting
exciting 是同样的用法
more healthy
根据 than to do anything else. 用的是比较级英语填空题!_百度知道
英语填空题!
来自温州育英国际实验学校
3 who/whom
4 who/whom
5 which/that