tea以孝为主题的手抄报英语手抄报内容

茶文化为主题的英语手抄报内容_百度知道
茶文化为主题的英语手抄报内容
teahouses, where the upper class adopted the fashion of drinking tea, noted for its excellent green tea, I light bamboo to boil tea to offer him, Chinese tea was exported by land and sea. The spirit of tea permeates Chinese culture, as it has been for centuries, in the Ming and Qing dynasties, known as & and provinces in southwest China like Yunnan where the ethnic groups less affected by foreign cultures retain tea ceremonies and customs in original tea-growing areas, tea artifthe Saint of Tea& in C — Ancient Chinese poem.&quot, and throughout the country there are many kinds of teas, tea legends, the first ever treatise on tea and tea culture, Chinese tea was exported to E the West Lake in Hangzhou, to the Arabian Peninsula, also the home of the Tea Connoisseurs AssociationThe Culture of Tea
&quot, then to India and Central Asia and, who lived during the Tang Dynasty and who wrote The Book of T Fujian and Guangdong provinces and other places in the southeast of China that serve gongfu tea. Better-known places to enjoy a good cup of tea in China include Beijing noted for its variety of teahouses. Before the Tang DWhen a guest comes to my home from afar on a cold night. At the heart of the culture of tea—the study and practice of tea in all its aspects—is the simple gesture of offering a cup of tea to a guest that for Chinese people today is a fundamental social custom, a formal serving of tea in tiny cups, first to Japan and Korea. China traces the development of tea as an art form to Lu Yu. Chinese tea—like Chinese silk and china—has become synonymous worldwide with refined culture. In the early period of the 17th century. China is the home country of tea
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语手抄报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中黑板报版面设计 - 关于高中生的黑板报内容
高中黑板报内容资料
高中黑板报图片
共 12 个黑板报&&首页 | 上一页 | 1 | 下一页 | 尾页 &20个黑板报/页&&转到第页
黑板报推荐关于茶文化的情景会话_英语情景对话_优习英语网
关于茶文化的情景会话
苏珊: Thank you. The tea smells good. What is it called?
谢谢.这茶闻起来很香.是什么茶?
林红: It is called &Tie Guanyin&, belonging to oolong tea.
这茶叫做&铁观音&,是乌龙茶的一种。
苏珊: I heard of this name before. I could never understand the classification of tea.
我听说过这种茶。我一直搞不明白茶的分类。
林红: The classification of tea is confusing and there is no agreement. Generally, there are four kinds of tea according to processing methods. They are green tea, black tea ,oolong tea ,and scented tea.
茶的分类是挺乱的。也没有统一的观点。通常按照制作方法分为四种茶,.即绿茶、红茶、乌龙茶和花茶.
苏珊: It is said that different tea has different benefits to human body, isn't it?
据说不同的茶对人体有不同的好处,是吗?
林红: Yes, it is. But there are time and personal health condition to be considered. For example, green tea is good in summer. It seems to dispel the heat and bring on a feeling of relaxation. However, it is not proper for pregnant women to drink green tea.
是的。但是还要考虑时节和个人身体状况,比如,绿茶适宜在夏季喝,它似乎能够驱散炎热并带来放松的感觉。然而,孕妇不适合喝绿茶。
苏珊: There seems to be a lot of knowledge about tea.
关于茶好像有很多的学问。
林红: Of course. That`s why we have &tea culture&.
当然.这是我们有&茶文化&的原因。
苏珊: You must tell me more about tea culture in the future.
将来有空你一定要给我多讲讲茶文化。
林红: No problem.
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
我们的英语小报我们,英语小报,英文小报,我们英语
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
我们的英语小报
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高频词,一定要记得哦!
n. 茶水;茶树;茶点v. 给…沏茶;吃茶店
He has tea and toast for breakfast.
他早餐喝茶,吃烤面包片。
He brightened up at the mention of tea.
一提起茶他就来了精神。
They planted the slopes to tea.
他们在斜坡上种茶树。
Tea was transplanted from China to India and Ceyion.
茶树是由中国移植到印度和锡兰的。
I should like to have a good tea.
我想来一份好些的茶点。
The waiter has served twenty teas since four o'clock.
服务员从四点钟起供应了20份午茶。
Would you like to come to tea?
请你来吃茶点好吗?
When she had known me for a year she invited me to tea.
她认识了我一年之后,她请我吃茶点。
1.a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
iced tea is a cooling drink
2.a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea
3.dried lea used to make tea
the store shelves held many different kinds of tea
they threw the tea into Boston harbor
4.a reception or party at which tea is served
we met at the Dean's tea for newcomers
5.a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and I source of tea leaves
Tea has fragrant white flowers
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.tea kettle
2.Sometimes I drink tea.
我有时喝点儿茶。
3.Is this tea sugared?
这茶放糖了吗?
4.The tea was all.
茶全喝光了。
5.tea is hydrating.
茶可以保湿。
好文推荐: